Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

for a dose of realism to boost audience ratings, d plot should follow real life aka Bhutto B)

hahhahha.. that real... afterward, her hubby becomes the leader! yay!!! :lol:

Guest betchay

not yet a bad news dear.. :)

think, a casanova even dun have time to read the script... he's busy with overseas filming.. he needs time for spending in a special cooking course, dancing course, love-scene training...(i would suggest Tony Leung to be his trainer) :lol: hahahha, many things to learn dear.. Do you love to see a skillful dashing sly? give him some time... please.. Dun rush... We have The Fate ahead to cheers... SW fans are always busy with his new plannings... :rolleyes::lol:

U're right, dear. Can't help it, thats my instant reactions, i'm so anxious to see

MR. CASANOVA. :lol:

As per SBS official, In order to be well prepared and processed DAEMUL will be filming in start of June for August broadcasting.

An unofficial news said that Kim Hye Soo is casting the President Lady :rolleyes:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2856/lu...sookrflmxj8.jpg

Wow... so we will expect DAEMUL on his birthday month. :rolleyes:

Kim Hye Soo is one of my choices. I'm happy for that. :)

Guest TY_KSW

Azura, i found his character name is slightly changing though they are all hormophone!

CSWS put it Jo Chul Joong!

my memory about name is bad.. i better call him Big boss Jo! :lol:

Guest maisara

Azura and Mona, thanks a lot for posting so many pics from SW latest movie - Fate :)

i must say this man still look simply hot and good looking eventhough with that fierce look on his face :w00t:

Guest TY_KSW

Azura and Mona, thanks a lot for posting so many pics from SW latest movie - Fate :)

i must say this man still look simply hot and good looking eventhough with that fierce look on his face :w00t:

Hi Mai! he is the most handsome mobster ! hehehhe! A handsome cold fierce boss JO! :rolleyes:

Hi Mai! he is the most handsome mobster ! hehehhe! A handsome cold fierce boss JO! :rolleyes:

moi still prefer d Prince of Tears B)

can't wait for his movie with song seung hun :)

hotties ;D

hope it ain't too violent for his more demure fans B)