Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest betchay

Spotted Sangwoo and his new caucasian assistance at the airport!!! :w00t:

just kidding, it's from BL last epi airport scenes....! :P

I liked that scene... Sang Woo was so cute when he talked to him in english. :lol:

Right now.. I'm more eager to know about the development of his new drama.

I hope SBS will rush the signing contract, once KSW signed, I will be at ease.

Dang.. can't wait for DaeMul to materialized.

Nevertheless.. I know his new movie FATE will be a boxoffice breaker. :w00t:

I liked that scene... Sang Woo was so cute when he talked to him in english. :lol:

Right now.. I'm more eager to know about the development of his new drama.

I hope SBS will rush the signing contract, once KSW signed, I will be at ease.

Dang.. can't wait for DaeMul to materialized.

Nevertheless.. I know his new movie FATE will be a boxoffice breaker. :w00t:

Talking abt that airport scene....i cant really hear what Sangwoo's mumbling abt to that caucasian

but he's cute when he speak foreign language... :lol:

betchay830....count me in, hoping SBS will expedite on signing the official contract. ;)

let's wait for our man to return from abroad tour first...

when he is available ... contract may be signed..

m sure.. there is NO actor in Korea could play that role of CASANOVA better than our Sangwoo.... :lol:

m sure.. there is NO actor in Korea could play that role of CASANOVA better than our Sangwoo.... :lol:

moi rather prefer d faithful lover character for Sangwoo! B) ...... at least until d last epi where he finally gets over d heavenly departure :w00t: of his beloved when he gets to meet a demure newbie! :phew:

Guest betchay

Talking abt that airport scene....i cant really hear what Sangwoo's mumbling abt to that caucasian

but he's cute when he speak foreign language... :lol:

ha ha I know I can't understand too. That made the scene so cute & funny. :lol:

101% agree TY, after I saw those comic pictures, only Sang Woo can carry that kind of role. :w00t::w00t:

hohoho... watching the trailer! i found it is a big transformation of our "Prince of Tear"!

He looked so evil.. coldness! :ph34r:

HATS OFF MR KWON!!! :rolleyes:

hohoho... watching the trailer! i found it is a big transformation of our "Prince of Tear"!

He looked so evil.. coldness! :ph34r:

HATS OFF MR KWON!!! :rolleyes:

EVIL? :o ....... moi might just give this a miss then! -_- ....... of cos there are always exceptions :w00t: ...... like when d script requires him to be evil towards, say, d leading lady! :phew: ..... that should be interesting! B)

..he's really Damn HOT HOT!! have u guys noticed If u watched In Sonn Pretty, the mother of the guy is watchng a drama, she's watching the Bad Love the scene wer Sang Woo half naked..hahahha.. I was thinking if that's a movie or something, and when Im watching the Bad love now, finally I found it!!...

EVIL? :o ....... moi might just give this a miss then! -_- ....... of cos there are always exceptions :w00t: ...... like when d script requires him to be evil towards, say, d leading lady! :phew: ..... that should be interesting! B)

dear friend.. to balance the cast.. director pair that leading actress PArk han Byun to SSH not our prince ! hahhhaha! Sangwoo dun have t be evil to that gal! :lol:

Thanks for the trailer Azura. :)

I hope its a happy ending, not a tragic ending for SangWoo.

Since moi brought up again those pics at the bottom,

cross finger that it won't happen again. :unsure:

my dear friend.. if nothing changed at last minute to the script... in this movie ... the baddie will be punished dead! :sweatingbullets:

Trust me.. dear.. it's the highest peak in the movie.. not a disarter... :phew:

u may already watch movies "Chingu" (Friends) or "Efernal Affairs"... and know the destiny of the baddies there... whose roles that made the great actors occupied all the Awards afterthat ! heheheh! :rolleyes: