Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest gobbie21

OMG.....I just finish struggle finishing the show within 2 days with panda eyes now.....it was so cool another sheng qing show of his....now I am back to his arms again......so looking forward fo his next new show.....even though the rating aren't good but in our heart...I think he is the best....OMG.....now just finish his show....don't know what show to replace him in my heart......my mind is all KSW...help me......... :blush:

OMG.....I just finish struggle finishing the show within 2 days with panda eyes now.....it was so cool another sheng qing show of his....now I am back to his arms again......so looking forward fo his next new show.....even though the rating aren't good but in our heart...I think he is the best....OMG.....now just finish his show....don't know what show to replace him in my heart......my mind is all KSW...help me......... :blush:

welcome to the woo's club.

hhahhe..

be well ready for his next drama dear... watching Sangwoo as a casanova i guess you will spend more time fainting than the previous! :lol:

i think he's the guy in Malujuk Street?

that man? i dun recognize anyone in there looking alike SW.. :rolleyes:

Starting to miss Yong Gi during his absence... i repost this "I want to break free" :sweatingbullets::w00t:

iwantobreakfreeld8.jpg

LJJ acted in Lovers in Havard in a triangular love with KimTaeHee. He is another hot guy but an under-rated actor. Like the way he smiled (reminds of Elvis Presley), smaller eyes & thinner face.

see his thread :

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22158

Thank you dear..

tsk tsk.. frankly.. they broadcasted LIH here years ago but i didn't follow all.. just some first epi.... It was borred.. that's why i didn't notice the hot guy there.. ayoo! :rolleyes:

agree.... LJJ is handsome .. but nothing looks alike Sangwoo... :blush:

I think he also starred in "Into the Sun" :rolleyes:

No, he did not....

The only movie he collaborated with sangwoo was "Once Upon A Time in High School aka Malujuk Street"

No, he did not....

The only movie he collaborated with sangwoo was "Once Upon A Time in High School aka Malujuk Street"

was it LJJ ? found he same.. :rolleyes:

5662320021231181823cc3.jpg

We are reviewing all past projects of SW! :lol:

Guest betchay

was it LJJ ? found he same.. :rolleyes:

We are reviewing all past projects of SW! :lol:

TY, he's not LJJ. His latest project was 9 end 2 outs with Soo Ae.

I know.. your heart only knows KSW & JDG. :lol:

Speaking Soo Ae, I like her as an actress too. Hope to see her

in the future project with KSW. :phew:

That's not him lah my dear....someone else, an unknown actor. :rolleyes:

ayooo.. i m sometimes blur with some actors... mhahhaha **run n hide**

TY, he's not LJJ. His latest project was 9 end 2 outs with Soo Ae.

I know.. your heart only knows KSW & JDG. :lol:

Speaking Soo Ae, I like her as an actress too. Hope to see her

in the future project with KSW. :phew:

hahhaha.. KSW-JDG.. what more in the world dear ?? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

SooAe? I reject dear.. i dun see her compatible with SW! she is not suit tat role ! :unsure:

Guest betchay

hahhaha.. KSW-JDG.. what more in the world dear ?? :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

SooAe? I reject dear.. i dun see her compatible with SW! she is not suit tat role ! :unsure:

I know.. not in the Daemul drama coz she looks young

for a lady president. I still prefer either CJW or LYA. I just like

them to see even in a movie.

What about a voluptuous KIM HYE SOO as female president? :w00t: