Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi moi - ye, agree with you. KSW thread is always on the front pages. Probably, we can find it when the movie's showing is near or after it had shown on cinemas, huh? Me, I usually visit the particular drama & movie threads after I watch them. :rolleyes:

yes, considering that another big star SSH is also in it, it is really surprising that this movie is taking a back seat on soompi :rolleyes:

Kwon Sang Woo returns to his forte in drama "Infinity Love"

(Sport Seoul 2007/09/11 11:51)

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...3_0912ba007.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo (31) will return to drama in a strong emotional "Infinity Love"

Besides Kwon Sang Woo who is affirmatively casted in the drama others positions are still in the midst of examining by producer and KBS Television. This is the first drama after more than 2 years since last 2005 MBC "Sad Love Story."

The shooting will be started in coming November 26th and will be broadcasted in next year 2008. It has been delayed few months for copy right section. KBS planned to export the product to Japan and other Asian countries.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com posted by Marchy

and Sport Seoul

OH SHOOT! It's in KBS?!? :crazy: Too bad because our cable provider changed KBS World to MBC. Waaahhh!!! :(

OH SHOOT! It's in KBS?!? :crazy: Too bad because our cable provider changed KBS World to MBC. Waaahhh!!! :(

Can you change to Skycable? We do not have Arirang. KBS at the beginning of the year had so many dramas without ENg. sub, but after a few moinths, more dramas have Eng sub. That might be the case woth MBC. I miss Aririang because it has several programs in English and with English sub.

Guest kdramafanusa

There are reports that KSW's new drama will start on 11/26/2007 (Monday) at 9:55pm on KBS.

KBS originally planned to start [Hong Hil Dong] on this date, but it's moved to Wednesday/Thursday timeslot in January 2008 to avoid competing with Monday/Tuesday epic dramas [King and I] (SBS) and [Yi San] (MBC). Competing against these 2 heavyweighs will be KSW's new work which is written by Lee Yoo Jin (MBC's Phoenix, SBS's Queen of the Game).

We will have to wait for official announcement on the finalized schedule.

There are reports that KSW's new drama will start on 11/26/2007 (Monday) at 9:55pm on KBS.

KBS originally planned to start [Hong Hil Dong] on this date, but it's moved to Wednesday/Thursday timeslot in January 2008 to avoid competing with Monday/Tuesday epic dramas [King and I] (SBS) and [Yi San] (MBC). Competing against these 2 heavyweighs will be KSW's new work which is written by Lee Yoo Jin (MBC's Phoenix, SBS's Queen of the Game).

That's a tough fight....the script better be good.

This news become hot topic all over websites n medias though the titles are different :D

Kwon Sang Woo to come back to KBS Drama "Bad Love?

Innolife _2007/09/13(Thu) 17:15

76424lih5.jpg

The returning to drama of actor Kwon Sang Woo is to become real. This is the coming back after more than 2 years since his last drama in 2005 MBC "Sad Sonata" co-starred with Kim Hee Sun. Drama "Bad Love" is scripted by Lee Yoo Jin of MBC "Firebird" and SBS "Queen of Games". Last few years this product was to casted Bi Rain and Ko So Young as its leading couple and would be broadcasted by MBC station however it has been delayed due to some disagreements incured between station and actors. KBS now is carrying over the product.

Currently KBS station and producer are in the midst of examining the casting besides affirmative leading role of Kwon Sang Woo. The drama is planing to shoot in next two month November 26th.

As for rival stations, the forthcoming schedule are MBC "Lee San - Jeongjo Daewang" starring Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min and SBS "The King And I" starring Oh ManSuk, Goo Hyesun. It is to observe whether Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo could fascinate the hearts of the Asian women again with his new love story drama.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/

yes, considering that another big star SSH is also in it, it is really surprising that this movie is taking a back seat on soompi :rolleyes:

Easy to know the reason dear ... :)

Not because the movie link is not hot but because people's customs is always to enter Sangwoo thread for everything that relating to him instead of others link ! :lol::lol: ..

and our mistress of this thread Azura is to create a thread for the drama !

surely this time will have no sensitive pp chasing for the name position that make her headache n me my mouth itching ! 4_1_72.gif

kdramafanusa - His drama broadcasting on November26? It's too soon & he even hasn't started filming yet, huh? I don't think this is final. And I'm sure this will be supported by all his fans & definitely will do fine, rating-wise, considering his star power. I always support all projects of this man! :)

Sangwoo's drama will win hands down B) ..... provided the script is right !! -_-

That's a tough fight....the script better be good.

moi can offer lots of advice about d script!! :P

Sangwoo's drama will win hands down B) ..... provided the script is right !! -_-

moi can offer lots of advice about d script!! :P

N what will be the color of piano dear ? :lol: u may change color for that to surprised the viewers ! :lol:

N what will be the color of piano dear ? :lol: u may change color for that to surprised the viewers ! :lol:

d color of that piano is not as important as what happens to d main characters in d end dear! -_- .... hope FS won't be one of d sponsors <_< ..... they probably will want d piano painted all over with florals!! 36_11_6.gif

d color of that piano is not as important as what happens to d main characters in d end dear! -_- .... hope FS won't be one of d sponsors <_< ..... they probably will want d piano painted all over with florals!! 36_11_6.gif

Why not dear.. look at this current ads from TFS...

The drama would ended with the floral painted Piano while Sangwoo spashes water into the leading addres to send her to the FINAL DESTINATION !

36_11_6.gif

Guest luckyvhang

wow! this forum moves very fast. Thanks to everyone for their posts, news and pics. I'm so excited to hear about the news of his new drama. But I have to agree that they need to make a final title to drama. Can't wait to find out more news. Does anyone know the storyline?

wow! this forum moves very fast. Thanks to everyone for their posts, news and pics. I'm so excited to hear about the news of his new drama. But I have to agree that they need to make a final title to drama. Can't wait to find out more news. Does anyone know the storyline?

dear Luckyvhang.. the plot has been generalize few months ago.. i remember that i m the one who post that :P

in brief.. it is a love story - infinity love story b/t a lady and a young man. Their class is differed but their love to each others is strong. They overcome many barriers to reach their dream. The leading lady has been planned to cast an A and most fav actress (but a little more aged than Sangwoo) :D

Im not sure whether will the plot change or ? it is they announce last time..

Just hope the ending is good n satisfy our fav.. :D

Why not dear.. look at this current ads from TFS...

The drama would ended with the floral painted Piano while Sangwoo spashes water into the leading addres to send her to the FINAL DESTINATION !

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

oooooooooo dear :phew: ...... u wud give moi a run for moi's money in scriptwriting!! ;) ...... yes, Sangwoo splashing water onto her face!! :w00t: ..... he din know of cos that d water is :tears::tears:boiling hot N toxic !!! muahaha.gif ...... actually as long as d last epi suits moi, d color of d piano is immaterial!! B)