Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Sangwoo letting off steam !! B) ....... he must be a diehard Pepsi fan!! :w00t:

Sangwoo didn't use contact lens dear ! he wore your glasses!

hahahha! no wonder he broke everything instead of caring !36_11_6.gif

Sangwoo didn't use contact lens dear ! he wore your glasses!

hahahha! no wonder he broke everything instead of caring ! 36_11_6.gif

Sangwoo was bashing d coke machine becos he thot u were hiding inside !!! :w00t::w00t:36_11_6.gif .... serve u right for being a Coke guzzler!! -_-

for ur info dear ...... moi have 6/6 vision ..... methinks its thanks to regular carotene !! B)

20070223_294120.jpg

B)

Sangwoo was bashing d coke machine becos he thot u were hiding inside !!! :w00t::w00t:36_11_6.gif .... serve u right for being a Coke guzzler!! -_-

for ur info dear ...... moi have 6/6 vision ..... methinks its thanks to regular carotene !!

B)

Yeap.. u r right.. i like coke.. one of my family members working for Coke ! but i doubt of being hiding inside.. since the space could not enough for both of us !

36_11_6.gif

Yeap.. u r right.. i like coke.. one of my family members working for Coke ! but i doubt of being hiding inside.. since the space could not enough for both of us !

36_11_6.gif

of cos not enuf space dear :rolleyes: ...... that's why moi could not have been inside that machine with u!! :w00t:gosh :phew: ..... are u really sure ur eyes or mind :vicx: are okie??? 36_11_6.gif

ksw_07_lg.jpg

ksw_06_lg.jpg

B)

of cos not enuf space dear :rolleyes: ...... that's why moi could not have been inside that machine with u!! :w00t:gosh :phew: ..... are u really sure ur eyes or mind :vicx: are okie??? 36_11_6.gif

B)

my eyes n mind are both okie dear... :lol: just worry for u... hallucinated ! forgeting everything even a while inside that machine .. :o

Take care dear ... Sangwoo is worry for yours !

36_1_20.gif

my eyes n mind are both okie dear... :lol: just worry for u... hallucinated ! forgeting everything even a while inside that machine .. :o

Take care dear ... Sangwoo is worry for yours !

36_1_20.gif

u are d one hallucinating dear -_- ...... u have some family in Coke right? :rolleyes: .... or have u forgotten so quickly oredi??? :w00t: ...... moi have more sense than to be stuck inside a Coke machine :phew: ..... unlike somebody here!! 36_11_6.gif

20051226200609.jpg

twin souls :phew:

ksw0930pt30_2.jpg

ditto B)

09-10-2007 17:37

Actor Kwon Alleges Blackmail by Gangster

Actor Kwon Sang-woo

By Bae Ji-sook

Staff Reporter

KwonSang-woo.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo said in a lawsuit filed to a local court Monday that he was blackmailed by a mobster, changing his court testimony made seven months ago.

He sued Yuri International, his former agency, for not paying him his proper salary and asked the company to compensate him 1.8 billion won. He said his former agent ignored his being threatened by Kim Tae-chon, former boss of the Kwangju-based Seobangpa crime family. Kwon also said he asked the company several times to change his agent, but it refused to do so.

Kwon gained stardom for his role in SBS hit drama `` Stairways to Heaven'' in 2004. He is one of the highest paid actors in the Korean entertainment industry and has a strong fan base in other Asian countries, particularly Japan.

KimTae-chon.jpg

Kim Tae-chon

In February, the rugged looking actor shocked fans when he revealed having been blackmailed by the mobster trying to force him into attending a promotional event in Tokyo organized by a Japanese friend. According to voice recordings made from his home phone released by prosecutors, Kim warned Kwon that he would come to his house and make a ``bloody'' scene.

However, a few days later at the trial, Kwon settled the case saying he had a few misunderstanding with the former crime boss, who has described himself as a born-again Christian since being released from prison in 2004. The actor denied having been threatened.

Neither Yuri International or Kwon accepted any media's request for an explanation.

bjs@koreatimes.co.kr

online source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/speci...9/178_9894.html

Kim Tae-chon deserves to be publicly lynched !! -_-

you or me ? who would be the lynch group mobster ? :lol:

mobster??? :wacko: moi much prefer d term Dispenser of Justice!! -_- ..... moi wud recommend Hello Kitty but leave d final choice to Sangwoo !! :phew:

essay.jpg

essay3.jpg

Sangwoo contemplating on the choice of Dispenser of Justice!!! :w00t:

Kwon Sang Woo "Shooting processes very quickly and I want to see everyone"

My Daily

2007090615262177594_153023_0.jpg

Movie star Kwon Sang Woo who is leading in the new coming movie "A Destiny" has posted a message in his fan cafe.

On September 6 Kwon wrote officially in "CSWS" that he is currently in shooting stages to complete the leading role in the movie. Everything processes very quickly each scene divisibility but the schedule is havent' finished yet." "Everybody is well cooperating and I want to meet you soon as soon as it is completed."

Kwon Sang Woo is shooting the movie together with his buddy Song Seong Hun in "A Destiny" that supposed to be screened this year end. After finishing the movie Kwon will start a new drama "A Incomplete Love".

(Go Hong Ju reporter mailto:cool@mydaily.co.kr - Mydaily )

Kwon Sang Woo Bali Resort to welcome Ahn Jae Wook and Ivy

YTN STAR

20070910103651766e0_122054_1.jpg

The island Bali become bustled due to Kwon Sang Woo's effect.

Running after the actor to Bali on grand opening and advertising shooting is hundreds of Asian fans from Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines who were pushing into all the sites that the actor arrived. Bali residents and authority officials were amazed by Asian fans rushing into the island for the movie star.

Hallyu star Ahn Jae Wook will take a rest at the resort. The next guest star will be beautiful singer Ivy coming with family.

Recently Kwon Sang Woo is in process to lawsuit against his ex-company for 1.8 billion won compensation proposal. He is also busy with shooting the new movie A Destiny that will be aired this year end.

YTNSTAR & Digital YTN.

Guest suejinners

Kwon Sang Woo Bali Resort to welcome Ahn Jae Wook and Ivy

YTN STAR

The island Bali become bustled due to Kwon Sang Woo's effect.

Running after the actor to Bali on grand opening and advertising shooting is hundreds of Asian fans from Japan, Taiwan and the Philippines who were pushing into all the sites that the actor arrived. Bali residents and authority officials were amazed by Asian fans rushing into the island for the movie star.

Hallyu star Ahn Jae Wook will take a rest at the resort. The next guest star will be beautiful singer Ivy coming with family.

Recently Kwon Sang Woo is in process to lawsuit against his ex-company for 1.8 billion won compensation proposal. He is also busy with shooting the new movie A Destiny that will be aired this year end.

YTNSTAR & Digital YTN.

^OMG! Ivy did go to Bali with her parents! i didn't know she went to his resort =O awesome!

i hope you dont mind if i take the article. ill credit you correctly =D

i tend to just be a silent reader around here but not today XD.

i just noticed that he tends to wear lots of vests. thats good cause i like the vest style XD. he looks freakin hott in them<3

btw is there a link to watch that entertainment news for kws &hjw's bang bang photoshoot? the one showing his huge gap in the back of his sweater? lol XD.

hes been through a lot of stuff this year i hope the lawsuit goes well. he must be so stressed =O

can;t wait for the movie. =D~!

^OMG! Ivy did go to Bali with her parents! i didn't know she went to his resort =O awesome!

i hope you dont mind if i take the article. ill credit you correctly =D

i tend to just be a silent reader around here but not today XD.

i just noticed that he tends to wear lots of vests. thats good cause i like the vest style XD. he looks freakin hott in them<3

btw is there a link to watch that entertainment news for kws &hjw's bang bang photoshoot? the one showing his huge gap in the back of his sweater? lol XD.

hes been through a lot of stuff this year i hope the lawsuit goes well. he must be so stressed =O

can;t wait for the movie. =D~!

hey, you notice too?? :D ya, it's his trend now. He look good isnt he?

You can find the Bang Bang VOD a couple of pages back.

I heard YEH was in Bali as well...wonder where she's staying? could it be Ocean Blue KSW as well? :rolleyes:

I think it's Yoon Eun Hye dear..:)

the one in Goong & Coffe pronce.

I read fr Yahookr that incomplete love will be aired by KBS.

The leading role is about a pitcher.

The decision is not final yet, it will reveal during this week.

Mona sis, maybe you can translate it completely.

Here is the link

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352