Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

The Faceshop to publish new Makeup Booklet "Natural story"

20070830100557158b3_100557_0.jpg

Seoul - New Wire)August 30, Natural cosmetic brand TheFaceshop www.thefaceshop.com) strategy to reinforce their beauty customer service by publishing a beauty booklet name "Natural Story" from next month onward.

‘Natural Story" will publish 500,000 booklets in this September and planned to quarterly publication. The first issue of `Natural Story' booklet which will be in the middle September is to publish national wide for every first 500 customers visiting their shop without addional charge.

TheFacehop is considered the first high class cosmetic brand who publish the magazine introducing their products.That will strengthen and propelling their brand name. `Natural Story' will guide/instruct the customer to care their own beauty and deliver relating news and products.

'Natural Story's main subject is skincare endorsed by movie star Kwon Sang Woo. Their new image for this autumn is decorated by a florist background to highlight the actor posing together with a new model - the winner of Natural Beauty Contest 2007.

(omited)

The Natural Story booklet is total 50 pages in the size 210x150mm.

보도자료 출처 : 더페이스샵

보도자료 통신사 뉴스와이어(www.newswire.co.kr) 배포

Sangwoo back in Seoul from Bali.

These pictures was taken this morning from Incheon Airport.

The pix are kinda small...can't really see his face.

w1.gif

w2.gif

w3.gif

w4.gif

w5.gif

Found some clearer pix.

ksw1.gif

ksw2.gif

ksw3.gif

credit hell3woo

I'm so happy to spot Sangwoo wearing one of the shirts that Singapore Fanclub gave him as his birthday present this year. :D

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7294/tfsgb1.jpg

WOW .. he must like the shirt to much to wear it after that :)

ehmm ! And who the girl he was holding dear ?

On the set of Making TFS New CF.....

"M" will be happy to see this pix! :rolleyes:

tfss5eb6.png

credit CSWS

:lol::lol:

Muahahahhahahha! u did crack me up Azura!!!

i also have same thot on the pix !!

OMO... surprising me that captures !!!!

LOL !!!! :lol:

(sorry MOD.. allow me to re-quote that pix because it is very special n interesting)

That girl's really lucky..

But I did get a good laugh at Azura's joke..:lol:

I wouldn't mind getting a splash from Sang Woo...cos I know he'll come help me wipe of the water..hahaha..

Thanks, Azura for all the TFS making pics .... especially love the hanbok costumes worn by them. The korean hanbok has such rich and vibrant colours ! The 2 lucky ladies with Sangwoo. :D Very nice pics and well taken with all of them smiling so cheerfully :D

hahahah...ya...esp if they r japanese fans...hahha...shall let the dust settle first.....there must be much rushing,calling ard...hahaha :) all of them hectic for our darling KSW ssi..hahaha :)

thank goodness we still have so much darlings of KSW over here to keep the thread alive and kicking....always in top 3 pages of soompi...all thanks to you girls! :)

of cos they will be mesmerized by Sangwoo -_- ...... Sangwoo d Mesmerizer! :w00t:

WOW! WOW ! he kissed her ! ayoo! darn lucky girl ! she makes all women green with jealousy ! :lol:

Sangwoo had no choice, its part of his contractual agreement!! -_-

I'm so happy to spot Sangwoo wearing one of the shirts that Singapore Fanclub gave him as his birthday present this year. :D

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/joannlsf/party2.jpg

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/7294/tfsgb1.jpg

Sangwoo has good taste when it comes to apparels !! B)

On the set of Making TFS New CF.....

"M" will be happy to see this pix! :rolleyes:

http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2208/tfss5eb6.png

credit CSWS

who moi? angel.gif -------> saved !!!! :w00t::w00t: :w00t: ..... actually methinks anyone who can smile like that while water is being splashed on her face is perfect candidate for d psychiatric ward!! -_- ..... must tell Sangwoo to use a bucket or power hose next time!! 36_11_6.gif

dun u get dizzy just looking at this gif??? :wacko: ...... not surprising since they are obviously incompatible!! -_-

who moi? angel.gif -------> saved !!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: ..... actually methinks anyone who can smile like that while water is being splashed on her face is perfect candidate for d psychiatric ward!! -_- ..... must tell Sangwoo to use a bucket or power hose next time!! 36_11_6.gif

dun u get dizzy just looking at this gif??? :wacko: ...... not surprising since they are obviously incompatible!! -_-

ayah! u are green of jealousy n so sour ! dear <_<

hahha! Ha Ji Won put her head on his lap (or his thigh ) :lol:

tsk tsk.. they are setting Sang Woo- Ji Won more sweeter n sweeter ! :lol:

ayah! u are green of jealousy n so sour ! dear <_<

hahha! Ha Ji Won put her head on his lap (or his thigh ) :lol:

tsk tsk.. they are setting Sang Woo- Ji Won more sweeter n sweeter ! :lol:

get real dear -_- ..... u know u wanna do that too!! :w00t:

44.jpg

B)

get real dear -_- ..... u know u wanna do that too!! :w00t:

B)

Of course dear ! who could say NO ? :rolleyes: