Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

hmm...seem like not much news from his Bali trip....hmmm... :) people all mermerised by him so much that no reports??? hahaha :) hee hee

corliss dear, most of them are too busy chasing Sangwoo one after another location. They have no time to take pictures of him. :D

Why so quiet here? Still no news about his Bali trip up to now? Waiting......... :D

Nope....no pictures from Bali yet. I'm waiting as well! :)

apparently the security are pretty tide over there...

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo at CF shooting in Bali - Fans to keep 50m away

08/30 10:55 Star news

balidk7.jpg

The visit to Bali, Indonesia of Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo has carried along fans' attention. He is to attend the Hotel naming ceremony in which his name was utilized and to shoot a new advertisement CF. Numerous Asian fans have concentrated in shooting site to meet their star.

On August 27 the first class 'Ocean Blue Hotel K.S.W' has given announcement of CF shooting during the star's visit. Ocean Blue Hotel will acquire the actor's name to their new brand and Kwon Sang woo's visit is to attend the events.

The CF shooting place is flocked of fans from Japan, Taiwan and China who have pursued their star to Bali and stayed in same hotel or surrounding peripheral resort.

The shooting staff reported that "Fans are rushing into the site excessively that caused hindrance to the photographing." Fans have been requested to keep away 50 metters from the place and not allowed to approach.

Guest TY_KSW

New Makeup Booklet from TFS...

havent' launched here yet though there is big promotion 100% :)

BTW.. they just set an ads corner in some key mags saying about the coming visit (no date confirm) and those who want to meet the man are requested to send that piece of ads column to TFS office. :D

Thanks so much, TY and Azura et al for all the news, pics, updates of Sangwoo's new movie and extra activities, etc. :D It's understandable security is tight in Bali due to the security concerns in the country. Am sure KSW is in good hands and wish for him everything runs smoothly till end of the week when he returns home. :wub:

Here's wishing all our Malaysian friends Happy Independence Day tomorrow.. a Happy Labour Day to our American friends, and a wonderful Holiday to our Vietnamese chingus on 3 Sep! :D

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks so much, TY and Azura et al for all the news, pics, updates of Sangwoo's new movie and extra activities, etc. :D It's understandable security is tight in Bali due to the security concerns in the country. Am sure KSW is in good hands and wish for him everything runs smoothly till end of the week when he returns home. :wub:

Here's wishing all our Malaysian friends Happy Independence Day tomorrow.. a Happy Labour Day to our American friends, and a wonderful Holiday to our Vietnamese chingus on 3 Sep! :D

Dear Xuexi.. Our Sangwoo will be save in our Indonesian friend's cherish ! :)

n thank you for your Birthday wishing to our country ! ! it is on Sep 2 :D

Happy Independence Day to our Malaysian Friends !

Guest corliss

hahahah...ya...esp if they r japanese fans...hahha...shall let the dust settle first.....there must be much rushing,calling ard...hahaha :) all of them hectic for our darling KSW ssi..hahaha :)

thank goodness we still have so much darlings of KSW over here to keep the thread alive and kicking....always in top 3 pages of soompi...all thanks to you girls! :)

hellow..Mona darling....

I'm sorry..I can not go to Bali due to so many work to do.

I ask my other "friend" and they said there is no official media will go there.

And I also search news about his coming in local media and unfortunately can't find it.

But i can tell you dear that he will have a good time there cause right now is summer here, and Bali is a good place to spend your summer.

And hope Bali can keep his smiling like this :)

pr4.jpg

Fr my collection during his visit in 2006

Guest TY_KSW

hellow..Mona darling....

I'm sorry..I can not go to Bali due to so many work to do.

I ask my other "friend" and they said there is no official media will go there.

And I also search news about his coming in local media and unfortunately can't find it.

But i can tell you dear that he will have a good time there cause right now is summer here, and Bali is a good place to spend your summer.

And hope Bali can keep his smiling like this :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/marchy04/pr4.jpg

Fr my collection during his visit in 2006

Marchy darlink.. Thank you for the smiling SW pix.. You are truly a camerawoman of Janggie ! :lol:

Erhh.. not official media accompanied? how can? such a important event? :wacko:

tsk tsk ! ;)

WOW! WOW ! he kissed her ! ayoo! darn lucky girl ! she makes all women green with jealousy ! :lol:

ya man....she's the luckiest women in town...so envy!!!!