Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

As for the movie in China, if it's confirmed, i hope he get some rest first before he starts on it.

Not like the year before during the Running Wild and Youth Comic, the filming schedule was right after one another...

Hi azura - Will he do another movie in China after "Destiny"? Oh, I'm happy to know that but what about his drama? i just hope this will push-through since more time to see him if on small screen. But I want this movie also to be confirmed so more work for him. I'm sure this gonna be a busy year & this year to come for him.......I like it like that muahhhhhhhh. B)

Hi azura - Will he do another movie in China after "Destiny"? Oh, I'm happy to know that but what about his drama? i just hope this will push-through since more time to see him if on small screen. But I want this movie also to be confirmed so more work for him. I'm sure this gonna be a busy year & this year to come for him.......I like it like that muahhhhhhhh. B)

willenette...we really had no idea abt the reliability of the news that he will appear in the China production movie.

But Sangwoo did mentioned that he will have another project right after A Destiny.

Guess we'll have to wait for him to announce later. :)

Guest SangWooJeab
Sangwoo Jaeb.. ur avie is beautiful !
Thank you. TY_KSW :D and I want to see Bad Love series of Kwon Sang Woo.
if it becomes truh.. my two namjas' new projects are relating to China :)
China!!! Really. I'm waiting to see him every projects. :)

Guest TY_KSW

The Korean Times

Korean Film Sold to Japan

The release rights for "Destiny,'' an upcoming film starring Hallyu stars Kwon Sang-woo and Song Seung-heon, has been sold in advance to a Japanese firm Formula Entertainment for $2 million.

"Destiny'' is an action-thriller directed by Kim Hae-gon and produced by MKDK Productions. There are high expectations for the film, especially since Kwon and Song are two of the most popular Korean stars among Japanese audiences. The two actors have gained popularity in Japan because of hit dramas such as "Autumn in My Heart'' and "Stairway to Heaven.''

Around 50 percent of filming has been completed. The movie is expected to be released before the end of the year.

cathy@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2...8/201_8700.html

Guest lovewinter

willenette...we really had no idea abt the reliability of the news that he will appear in the China production movie.

But Sangwoo did mentioned that he will have another project right after A Destiny.

Guess we'll have to wait for him to announce later. :)

But from U Magazine (881 Cover) under Yu Wu Page, it did mentioned KSW will be involved. (hee...I ever confirmed it with 715).

Unless last min have changes, hopefully both of them can work together!

But from U Magazine (881 Cover) under Yu Wu Page, it did mentioned KSW will be involved. (hee...I ever confirmed it with 715).

Unless last min have changes, hopefully both of them can work together!

Dear Kat, we just have to wait for Sangwoo side to confirm.

Well, you should know our man by now! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Nice Wallies from Chinese fan....

Pictures extract from Biltmore Spring CM from Australia Sydney.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1268/baibai3rr4.jpg

credit baidubar

Yup.. very beautiful n classy !

he is indeed superb in suit.. just wonder who could last few weeks stupid poll ranked him 8th :angry: those poller have no eye ! :lol:

Saw from Sangwoo Japan FC Schedule.Sangwoo will be in Ocean Blue Bali on the 27 Aug.

will ya go dear ? i got stuck here B)

b_80EA246B1ED066528CEA8CDE5556F55C.jpg

our man may take relax few days !

the heaven on earth to welcome the heavenly noble man !!! :w00t:

will ya go dear ? i got stuck here B)

our man may take relax few days !

the heaven on earth to welcome the heavenly noble man !!! :w00t:

Ocean Blue is already fully booked from 26th August onward. :o

very amazed with Sangwoo's POWER! :D

bali2yh0.jpg

chami

Guest TY_KSW

Ocean Blue is already fully booked from 26th August onward. :o

very amazed with Sangwoo's POWER! :D

chami

yeap... i have check with Saigon tourist here.. they said that all hotel is full not only OCEAN BLUE

they dun know why ? hahhaha.. so blur.. :lol:

yeap... i have check with Saigon tourist here.. they said that all hotel is full not only OCEAN BLUE

they dun know why ? hahhaha.. so blur.. :lol:

huh really!Anyone here going?

has sangwoo been to bali before?Sangwoo + beautiful bali = HEAVEN

can picture fans all over the place/beaches for him ....hehe

so near,yet so far........in missing him mode now...its like almost a year ago since last saw him.. :tears:

Guest TY_KSW

huh really!Anyone here going?

has sangwoo been to bali before?Sangwoo + beautiful bali = HEAVEN

can picture fans all over the place/beaches for him ....hehe

so near,yet so far........in missing him mode now...its like almost a year ago since last saw him.. :tears:

i dun know whether he has gone there b4... :D

but u r right : KSW + Bali = HEAVEN

especiallly the man on the beach !

aya h!! :lol:28_1_14.gif