Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

wow! this thread is huge (:

anyways, first time here.

i guess you can say... im a new fan of his.

heheh.

i just watched MY TUTOR FRIEND ( i know, im way behind. haha )

and i fell in love with him<3

hes soooooo much sexier than what i had originally thought!

his body. OMIGOSH :o

anyways. i think i might go watch stairway to heaven... just for him. LOL

hes soooooo much sexier than what i had originally thought!

his body. OMIGOSH :o

u just found out? :phew: ........ better late than never xxtine !!! :D

wow! this thread is huge (:

anyways. i think i might go watch stairway to heaven... just for him. LOL

STH is one of moi's fave B) ...... moi just luv d ending!! :w00t:

Guest camella

Maybe Sangwoo din wanna be reminded of how fast d years go by :phew: ..... wonder whether he has d urge yet to start lying about his age!! :w00t:

Pleazzzz !! :wacko: Not Bosnan!! :wacko: ..... but d new one Daniel is quite dishy!! :phew: ..... Our dashing Sangwoo would make an ideal Asian Bond of cos!! ;)

Yak, not Daniel. You can have him. I am not fond of Blond men. To each her own taste. At least we agree on Sangwoo.Lol

Guest camella

Sangwoo frantically running away from TY_KSW !!! 36_11_6.gif

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg

B)

How can SW run away from Ty KSW when she is not running after him? You are the one running after him and in fact declared possession already. hahaha. :rolleyes:

How can SW run away from Ty KSW when she is not running after him? You are the one running after him and in fact declared possession already. hahaha. :rolleyes:

bcos she's too far behind to be inside d pic :phew: ...... everyone knows how athletic Sangwoo is ! B)

f0041466_1617144.jpg

grammar sic :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

wow! this thread is huge (:anyways, first time here.i guess you can say... im a new fan of his. heheh.i just watched MY TUTOR FRIEND ( i know, im way behind. haha ) and i fell in love with him<3 hes soooooo much sexier than what i had originally thought!his body.

OMIGOSH :o anyways. i think i might go watch stairway to heaven... just for him.

LOL

Dear XXTine ! welcome... i m not surprised for your feeling :rolleyes:

because all of us are same after watching My Tutor Friend !

Yah, you now should watch Stairways to Heaven to love him more ! :w00t:

Hi guys.. just want to share some photos We, KSWPhil, took last August 5, 2007 for celebrating Kwon Sang Woo's bday.. 9 members came.. we really had fun.. :w00t:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/rach...MG_5192copy.jpg

credit KSWPhil

WOW Rachel ! wonderful... :w00t: Wonderful SW, Wonderful fans and wonderful birthday CAKE too .. so yummy ! :w00t:

Our Singapore friends also celebrated his Bday on Aug 4... Hehhe.. dear Azura still haven't show the yummy cake... :D I love cakes !!

Guest ellabel

:wacko: Ooooppppsss..... what happen? :wacko:

sorry for the double post....

Anyway, for the STH lovers.....(thanks & credits to original posters)

sthallkissing.jpg

KSW-CJWtightsleepSTH-1.jpg

Guest ellabel
wow! this thread is huge (:anyways, first time here.i guess you can say... im a new fan of his. heheh.i just watched MY TUTOR FRIEND ( i know, im way behind. haha ) and i fell in love with him<3 hes soooooo much sexier than what i had originally thought!his body. OMIGOSH :o anyways. i think i might go watch stairway to heaven... just for him. LOL

Welcome to KSW thread, xxtine_21. As they say, better late than never. ;) KSW has that effect on women. He can lure you to watch more of him. With that sekshi bod.. who wouldnt? :rolleyes: Stairway to Heaven is one of my faves. In fact, for lack of anything interesting to watch these days, I'm browsing on STH again every nite. :lol:

Thanks rachelchan for sharing your pics on KSW's bday celeb in the Phils.Wow!! So many KSW stuff.... and onni Carmen's unforgettable moment.I'm glad you all had fun.

Guest Hae_Won
Guest greeny
Yup.....both Sangwoo and Singapore share the same Zodiac sign "Leo" :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

hehe.. my Indonesia birthday is also in August.. but on 17.. Does it mean it also share the same zodiac too with SW oppa..? :P

anyway, how is his movie..? does the shooting finish already..?

sangwoo14.gif

sangwoo12.gif

sangwoo16.gif

hehe.. my Indonesia birthday is also in August.. but on 17.. Does it mean it also share the same zodiac to with SW oppa..? :P anyway, how is his movie..? does the shooting finish already..?

I guess so.... :rolleyes: he's still filming the movie.....

Pshhh! dun be so loud dear ! :blush:

eh.. Brosnan is more classy dear . :phew: . Daniel looks like a Herquin than JB007 not to mention Brosnan's salary is much more higher ! :lol:

but moi dear ........ :ph34r:Brosnan is now so old !! :ph34r::vicx: .... moi hope Sangwoo play a Bond-like role one day!! B)

Yak, not Daniel. You can have him. I am not fond of Blond men. To each her own taste. At least we agree on Sangwoo.Lol

whose talking about d hair color dear? :rolleyes: ....... its d bod darlink !!! :sweatingbullets:

Dear XXTine ! welcome... i m not surprised for your feeling :rolleyes:

because all of us are same after watching My Tutor Friend !

Yah, you now should watch Stairways to Heaven to love him more ! :w00t:

waste no more time xxtine!! :w00t: ....... see STH immediately!! :D ...... especially moi's fave which is d last epi!! B)

Guest camella
Welcome to KSW thread, xxtine_21. As they say, better late than never. ;) KSW has that effect on women. He can lure you to watch more of him. With that sekshi bod.. who wouldnt? :rolleyes: Stairway to Heaven is one of my faves. In fact, for lack of anything interesting to watch these days, I'm browsing on STH again every nite. :lol:

Thanks rachelchan for sharing your pics on KSW's bday celeb in the Phils.Wow!! So many KSW stuff.... and onni Carmen's unforgettable moment.I'm glad you all had fun.

I sent you s text message inviting the kologs. Did you get it?