Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

I remember there one sweet member here who is always reminding us her decates ago-hairstyle looking like SAngwoo's in "Almost love"! B)

It guess that pix is HER! :lol::lol:

Amazing! This Marukochiyan participant does have moi's hair of a bygone era :rolleyes: ....... there's even a faint resemblence except of cos that moi have paler complexion B) ....... moi am sure that l'il gal reminds Sangwoo of moi!! :P

hahahaha....Thanks alot!!! Now I can buy TFS tissue if his upcoming drama is a sad story... :lol::lol: Anyway, it's cool to have TFS here especially they open it so close to his Birthday...Hopefully, I can get to see him in person one day :D.

no doubt d tissue wud have d floral theme -_- ...... wonder whether Sangwoo wud renew his contract with FS later :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Amazing! This Marukochiyan participant does have moi's hair of a bygone era :rolleyes: ....... there's even a faint resemblence except of cos that moi have paler complexion B) ....... moi am sure that l'il gal reminds Sangwoo of moi!! :P

poor Sangwoo! he is always haunted even in Japan ! :tears:

no doubt d tissue wud have d floral theme -_- ...... wonder whether Sangwoo wud renew his contract with FS later :rolleyes:

Sangwoo have renewal the contract with TFS dear, unlike you wiffie-tobe.. using the bodyshop's ! :tongue2:

Hi TY - I feel happy to know that he renewed his contract with TFS. At least, I know that I still can see his face in all outlets here of TFS in our country. For me, TFS is Kwon Sang Woo, without him, TFS wouldn't be as popular as like this now. He's such a very good endorser for any products. :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY - I feel happy to know that he renewed his contract with TFS. At least, I know that I still can see his face in all outlets here of TFS in our country. For me, TFS is Kwon Sang Woo, without him, TFS wouldn't be as popular as like this now. He's such a very good endorser for any products. :blush:

u r right! TFS did make a best choice ever when endorser KSW! :w00t:

Those who terminated are really stupid and must be sorry for life.. poor them :tongue2:

poor Sangwoo! he is always haunted even in Japan ! :tears: Sangwoo have renewal the contract with TFS dear, unlike you wiffie-tobe.. using the bodyshop's ! :tongue2:

tsk tsk tsk ....... such jealousy!! -_- .......anyone can see what d heart in that Sangwoo pic stands for!! B)

profile.gif

B)

Sangwoo have renewal the contract with TFS dear, unlike you wiffie-tobe.. using the bodyshop's ! :tongue2:

Sangwoo needs to save up as much money as possible for our future family!! That's why he decided to renew!! :P

IMG_1788.jpg

Sangwoo's wish: "To wed my one-n-only-true-luv moi!!!" B)

Guest UreCute

Yaaa.....101% agreed with your statement. I only get to know TFS because of KSW.. :blush: :blush:

Guest Azura

YaaaHooooooo....... :w00t::w00t::w00t: So happy to read the newspaper today. Finally we have TFS in Brunei. It has officially open on today and the advertisement is filled with our Oppa face..... hehehehe.....hopefully Oppa KSW will be visiting here sooon..... :D:D:D

I'm happy for you dear....

TFS finally entered Brunei. So when are you going to visit the store?

Guest UreCute

I'm happy for you dear....

TFS finally entered Brunei. So when are you going to visit the store?

Thanks alot... I suppose to visit the store on yesterday i.e. the opening day but was so busy with work.. :(:( , I'll definately try on this weekend & hopefully I can take some photos. :lol::lol: . Btw, I have visited 3 TFS Outlets in KL last month and hoping that they will give me some poster after the purchase but nothing, so sad..... :(:( .

Guest TY_KSW

Hhahah! look at his tie wearing on the dark shirt ! so "striking color"

Azura, what about idea that i m looking for that kind striking color material to make a shirt to welcome him at airport for more NOTICABLE? remember huh?

will defeat all !! hahaha!

Jap1.gif

Guest ripgal

Dropping by to wish my dear Sang Woo Oppa

A WONDERFUL AND PROSPEROUS BIRTHDAY! <3333

MAY HIS 31ST BE FILLED WITH CHEERS, HAPPINESS AND MAY GOD BLESS HIM WITH EVERLASTING HEALTH.

Saranghae yo OPPA!! :wub:

Guest Hae_Won

Second Generation Hallyu Stars

Following the first generation Korean wave stars, who stole the hearts of people all cross Asia, such as Bae Yong-joon, Kwon Sang-woo, Lee Byung-hun and Song Seung-heon, the second generation Korean wave stars have begun to emerge one after another.

On Today's Extra Plus, we'll learn more about Korean wave stars, who are also known as "Hallyu stars," and examine their secrets of success.

According to a survey that a Japanese consulting company conducted in May, Choi Ji-woo, who is often referred to as "Ji-woo Hime," or "Princess Ji-woo" in Japan was selected as the most popular Hallyu star.

Following Choi Ji-woo, Jun Ji-hyun and Lee Young-ae ranked second and third in the survey.

In the same survey, Bae Yong-joon, who is better known as "Yon-sama" in Japan took the top spot. Lee Byung-hun ranked second, Kwon Sang-woo third, Jang Dong-gun fourth and Hyun Bin took the fifth place.

Now, let's find out who are in the vanguard of the second-generation Korean wave.

In the music scene, Se7en, Paran and Son Ho-young have emerged as new Hallyu stars.

And when it comes to TV dramas, Kim Jeong-hoon, Jang Keun-suk and Kang Ji-hwan have emerged as the second-generation Hallyu stars.

Those Korean wave stars are enjoying unrivalled popularity in various parts of Asia, including Korea, China and Japan! So don't you wanna know what have made them such popular figures in Asia?

Now, let's find out their secrets of success!

Cho Hyun-jae has crystal clear eyes, Kang Ji-hwan is not only tall, but also has an outstanding fashion sense, and as we all know Kim Jeong-hoon has strikingly handsome features.

When it comes to sexy and muscular bodies, we cannot rule out Kwon Sang-woo and Rain.

And for the dazzling action scenes, everyone gives two thumbs-up to Lee Dong-wook and Lee Joon-ki.

How about captivating dance moves and stunning live performances!

That's right. It instantly reminds us, TVXQ! and Se7en.

As we have briefly examined, numerous Korean stars have been stealing the hearts of international fans with irresistibly charming looks and charismatic performances.

What's more amazing about many of those Hallyu stars is that they have a great command in many languages. They make a tremendous amount of effort into learning local languages so that they can freely talk with their local fans.

No wonder they are beloved by such a large number of international fans.

The new generation of Hallyu stars are expanding their horizons in the international arena with their genuine passion and strong determination.

We are really proud of those stars who have transcended borders to spread the beauty and culture of Korea. We'll keep our fingers for their continued success.

(Note: VOD clip shown last Aug. 1, 2007)

Source: Arirang - http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv2/Showbiz_Extra...mp;sys_lang=Eng

Guest leelee2516

Happy Birthday Sang Woo Card

Tomorrow is Sang woo birthday i'm can not online

Today i make a card for sang woo EiEi

From Thalland FC

Nice to meet U all

LeeLee

hbd.gif

Guest naomz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON SANG WOO SSI! all i can pray for ksw is good health and peace of mind for him and his family. oh God i miss him!