Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Sangwoo make a surprised house visit to one of his Japanese fan.She got a birthday bouquet and hug from our prince and I'm so amazed by her house as it was full of Sangwoo collectibles.

so lucky fan! :phew: it must be the most beautiful and impressive birthday in her life ! :rolleyes:

Here another gif file, VIP happened ! :lol:

japanadventurekingpc5.gif

TY...that kungfu stunt look so familiar....

i think i saw him doing that in Youth Comic yah! :D

hah! ur memory is very good... U did recall mine :rolleyes:

lucky he brough Youth comic kungfu to Japan not TOGETHER with hairstyle ! :lol::lol:

Japanese media: Kwon Sang Woo's Japan visit acclaimed by over 8000 fans

Star News July 28, 2007 07:29

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2007/b...b6_104010_0.jpg

"Hello Kwon Sang Woo !"

Actor Kwon Sang Woo heated up Japan!

On July 27 afternoon actor Kwon Sang Woo has received an hearty welcome from more than 3000 fan at Narita airport on the visit to Japan. However it was estimated unspecifily there concentrated over 8000 fans to wait for cheering the actor at the site.

As per Japanese SanKei Sports on July 28th Kwon's appearance has attracted overcrowded people.

SanKei Sports reported "it was over 3000 fans acclaiming the actor at the airport. He also received a warm welcome from over 4000 fans at Tokyo TV station on the live games show "THE adventure Kings 2007" where he was invited to participate.

Today July 28th, Kwon Sang Woo will happen in a live broadcast programme by Fuji TV from 7PM to 10PM.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shellview.htm?linkid=16&articleid=20070728072921922b6&newssetid=83

maybe Sangwoo should do a drama in Japan :rolleyes: ...... maybe a murder whodunit !! :w00t: ..... it will have to be quintessentially Japanese of cos :phew: ...... d leading lady's characater shall perish in her kimono after eating improperly prepared puffer fish while Sangwoo's character was busy photographing cherry blossoms !! B)

moi dear, :phew: you are naughty,naugthy... hehehe :D:D

who moi? angel.gif

Over the captures... surely they were mentioning about Monkey God ! :w00t:

Just wonder if they made movie "Journey to the West" casting Sangwoo what should be the role he starred? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sangwoo's trip is always the hot news !! :sweatingbullets:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/108/jmmr2.jpg

mischievous Sangwoo as d Monkey God !! killingme.gif ...... n a sweet n demure newbie as d Goddess of Mercy !! B)

Guest TY_KSW

mischievous Sangwoo as d Monkey God !! killingme.gif ...... n a sweet n demure newbie as d Goddess of Mercy !! B)

I thought de sweet n demure newbie as "white bone demon" (白骨精)

4_1_72.gif

I thought de sweet n demure newbie as "white bone demon" (白骨精)

4_1_72.gif

only d sweet n demure can accurately portray d goddess -_- ...... u may audition for d demoness role if u like :phew: ....... u get to be pulverized by Monkey God Sangwoo !! :w00t:

Guest camella

Sangwoo make a surprised house visit to one of his Japanese fan.

She got a birthday bouquet and hug from our prince and I'm so amazed by her house as it was full of Sangwoo collectibles.

What is the story about the visit and happybirthday bouquet and hug? Did she win in a raffle? Did you get a photo or VOD? Would really enjoy to see that. Thanks Azura for all your scoops.

Guest camella
What is the story about the visit and happybirthday bouquet and hug? Did she win in a raffle? Did you get a photo or VOD? Would really enjoy to see that. Thanks Azura for all your scoops.
Got it already after I posted the above msg. I went to KSWSG site. Thanks. I really enjoyed watching it. so happy for the lady. I still do not know how she was chosen over other fans. Do you know? Watching her collections of KSW photos and whatnots, it is amazing.

Guest TY_KSW

SAngwoo must be happy and touched ! Fan supports rendered Sangwoo is increasing yearly ! :w00t:

heheh.. where are u Moi? these pix are for u ! :lol::lol:

I thot this ajumah should not go to Singapore or Hellu kitty n gangs will take care of her !! :lol:

jp1ix2.jpg

jp2ud9.jpg

jp3gu4.jpg

Guest ellabel

TY...please help up tonight as well....me alone can die man! :D

ella chingu, what have you in mind for Sangwoo's upcoming Big DAY? :rolleyes:

chingu, me and Sang woo will fly to Boracay and stay there for 3 days and 2 nites.

Of corz, it's just all in my mind. :w00t::P

Then, you, Ty, Jean/Brooklyn and inez will join us and my dream will turn into a nitemare. Joke!!! :w00t:

I'm sure with the 4 of u in my dream, I will not have Sangwoo for myself. :rolleyes:

hmm...weird combination with that tie and shirt...OMG i sounds like moi now :blink:

but he still look absolutely gorgeous.... :D

I agree! Red shirt and blue tie... and full of prints. :wacko:

Thanks so much Azura and Ty for all the Japan updates, pics and clips.

So happy that he's very popular in Japan.

Guest TY_KSW

chingu, me and Sang woo will fly to Boracay and stay there for 3 days and 2 nites.

Then, you, Ty, Jean/Brooklyn and inez will join us and my dream will turn into a nitemare. Joke!!! :w00t:

I'm sure with the 4 of u in my dream, I will not have Sangwoo for myself. :rolleyes:

ehemm.. 5 of us will not make it a nitemare until one another person coming with her ever-gangs ! :ph34r:

Paradise will turn into hell !

hahahha...

Just wonder why it takes so long to announce his co-star in the coming drama ! :unsure:

the longer my worri is bigger ! :phew:

Guest Azura

I agree! Red shirt and blue tie... and full of prints. :wacko:

Thanks so much Azura and Ty for all the Japan updates, pics and clips.

So happy that he's very popular in Japan.

Chingu....thanks for included us in ur dream.... :)

Boracay huh...nice place for honeymoon. :rolleyes:

Sangwoo love it there when he visit there a couple of years ago for the 4 season album.

omg he is so so KIWORYO! look at the grin plastered on his face..must be a first for him to pose with the monks.....

miss him so much & i can't even see him in my dreams!

i hope they announce the leading lady soon in that bad love drama..i had already come to terms it will be bad love & not good love... but ( still hoping!) haha

<_<

Guest TY_KSW

Japan Daily: "Kwon Sang Woo - Graceful Face and Perfect Build"

Joy news 24 _ July 29, 2007 14:44

ehtmwz7.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang woo (31) has received high appraisal from Japanese media by his graceful appearance and beautiful build during his trip to Japan from July 27.

Public media have described the actor visit has pulled of an huge number of approximately 3,000 fan to gather in Narita airport to welcome their actor. With graceful face and perfect build the actor of "Stairway to Heaven" has set up an hot blasts in the airport.

They emphasized Kwon Sang Woo is not only to be highly admired by his beautiful body but also his glossy complexion and charming smile have pulled of puplic attention.

Kwon Sang Woo's Japan visist to response to the invitation of Fuji TV to participate the live programme FNS 27 hour broadcasted from 7PM.

To answer the question "Who is the most wanted VIP guess to attending the live programme?" Katory Shingo, the host of the live programme who is also a member SMAP – the Japanese highest popular entertainment group has expected Kwon Sang Woo.

Currently Kwon Sang Woo is in process of shooting the movie "A Destiny" together with co-stars Song Seung Hun. His coming schedule is a drama which is planned to film in this year October. It will adapt the expectation of "Stairways to Heaven" fans.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/fc421630cd7cac09d6aae9adf8fa816b

SAngwoo must be happy and touched ! Fan supports rendered Sangwoo is increasing yearly ! :w00t:

heheh.. where are u Moi? these pix are for u ! :lol::lol:

I thot this ajumah should not go to Singapore or Hellu kitty n gangs will take care of her !! :lol:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5929/jp1ix2.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5139/jp2ud9.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/675/jp3gu4.jpg

she shall be spared! -_- ..... after all she's old enuf to be Sangwoo's moma!! :w00t:

Japan Daily: "Kwon Sang Woo - Graceful Face and Perfect Build"

Joy news 24 _ July 29, 2007 14:44

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3272/ehtmwz7.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang woo (31) has received high appraisal from Japanese media by his graceful appearance and beautiful build during his trip to Japan from July 27.

Public media have described the actor visit has pulled of an huge number of approximately 3,000 fan to gather in Narita airport to welcome their actor. With graceful face and perfect build the actor of "Stairway to Heaven" has set up an hot blasts in the airport.

They emphasized Kwon Sang Woo is not only to be highly admired by his beautiful body but also his glossy complexion and charming smile have pulled of puplic attention.

Kwon Sang Woo's Japan visist to response to the invitation of Fuji TV to participate the live programme FNS 27 hour broadcasted from 7PM.

To answer the question "Who is the most wanted VIP guess to attending the live programme?" Katory Shingo, the host of the live programme who is also a member SMAP – the Japanese highest popular entertainment group has expected Kwon Sang Woo.

Currently Kwon Sang Woo is in process of shooting the movie "A Destiny" together with co-stars Song Seung Hun. His coming schedule is a drama which is planned to film in this year October. It will adapt the expectation of "Stairways to Heaven" fans.

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/fc42...6aae9adf8fa816bhttp://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/fc421630cd7cac09d6aae9adf8fa816b

its not often that moi agree with a Nippon article :phew: ....... but d title of d write-up is so accurate!! B) ...... no other K-actor even comes close! :D

Guest Azura

More clearer pictures....this is the first time i saw him wearing a watch in a event.... :D wonder what brand is that? :rolleyes:

japan27aqv2.jpg

japan27qm5.jpg