Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest rachelchan

thanks! Loving this thread. Everyone's really friendly.

what a hot hot man. =)

hi rachellee.. is that ur real name? btw, im rachel.. :D

nice to meet you.. :)

im giving you Sangwoossi's hug.. :wub: and also for Jeab.. :)

ksw_2003_0526011417.jpg

Guest SangWooJeab

hi rachellee.. is that ur real name? btw, im rachel.. :D

nice to meet you.. :)

im giving you Sangwoossi's hug.. :wub: and also for Jeab.. :)

ksw_2003_0526011417.jpg

What? :blink::mellow: Sangwoo's hug? :D:D

Yeah, That's right. I like it. Sangwoo's hug :blush: :blush: :blush:

I want to hug of SangWoo onece time. :blush: :blush: If he's come to thailand, I go to receive him at the airport. :blush:

Guest taewneka

What? :blink::mellow: Sangwoo's hug? :D:D

Yeah, That's right. I like it. Sangwoo's hug :blush: :blush: :blush:

I want to hug of SangWoo onece time. :blush: :blush: If he's come to thailand, I go to receive him at the airport. :blush:

i think to sangwoo want to hug everybody, he is kind :blush: .... around "Welcom to my hug" :rolleyes:

yes,... " SangWoo Ssi Welcome to Thailand " ....., i waiting for him on everyday... :P

Guest Azura

As per Innolife.net:At 1100 AM this coming July 16 Kwon Sang woo will attend the Grand Ceremony of Drama and Movie Corporation House organised in Seoul. There will be about 300 key persons such as film maker/producers and other top stars participating the event.Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=74382

hmm....read from CSWS, one member said that he will either return tonight or tmr from Australia.

TY....what's the event about? any idea?

i think to sangwoo want to hug everybody, he is kind :blush: .... around "Welcom to my hug" :rolleyes: yes,... " SangWoo Ssi Welcome to Thailand " ....., i waiting for him on everyday... :P

I'm sure he will go Thailand one day....

Thailand is a beautiful country.

I will be there as well if he does..... :D

Guest TY_KSW

hmm....read from CSWS, one member said that he will either return tonight or tmr from Australia.

U mean he will home tonight or tomorrow? may be for this event :rolleyes:

I read it n understood very difficultly ! :tears: It is an grand opening of a joint- stock Drama and movie Corporation involving MBC.. They invest into each drama or movie !! then stocks will be issued then. It is an huge investment to boost the quality of K-film and increase the capital ! :sweatingbullets:

I'm sure he will go Thailand one day....Thailand is a beautiful country.I will be there as well if he does..... :D

so do i ! if that trip does not join VN.. :w00t:

Guest Azura

U mean he will home tonight or tomorrow? may be for this event :rolleyes:

I read it n understood very difficultly ! :tears: It is an grand opening of a joint- stock Drama and movie Corporation involving MBC.. They invest into each drama or movie !! then stocks will be issued then. It is an huge investment to boost the quality of K-film and increase the capital ! :sweatingbullets:

so do i ! if that trip does not join VN.. :w00t:

I dun know will he be attending the event but he will resume his filming of A Destiny on 15 Jul.

The set has moved back to Seoul.

TY....dun worry, i think he will eventually visit VN. Have faith in him ok! ;)

It' your turn to have a good time with him when he's there.

Be sure to take good care of him ok....dont let him fall sick just like in Singapore. U know what i mean?? :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

TY....dun worry, i think he will eventually visit VN. Have faith in him ok! ;)

It' your turn to have a good time with him when he's there.

Be sure to take good care of him ok....dont let him fall sick just like in Singapore. U know what i mean?? :rolleyes:

4_1_6.gif

hohhooo... of course dear !! and i promise to take care of him.. but i m not sure whether this tropical weather effects him or :sweatingbullets:

Tat time Singapore made it a remarkable event to name a new orchid after him

n now it's turn to Bali - An hotel !

We dun know what would they think of to name after him :rolleyes: An island ? Vietnam has many beautiful resort island dear !

Guest Azura

4_1_6.gif

hohhooo... of course dear !! and i promise to take care of him.. but i m not sure whether this tropical weather effects him or :sweatingbullets:

Tat time Singapore made it a remarkable event to name a new orchid after him

n now it's turn to Bali - An hotel !

We dun know what would they think of to name after him :rolleyes: An island ? Vietnam has many beautiful resort island dear !

Dear TY....you have to convince your country top man to name a Island after him. Use your charm dear! :phew:

Guest taewneka

I'm sure he will go Thailand one day....

Thailand is a beautiful country.

I will be there as well if he does..... :D

yes, i hope someday will got meet him... it's" The Lucky Day" for me.. :P

u r welcome to Thailand :) ... if he come .. i think.. i must would b meet u ... :D

Guest TY_KSW

Dear TY....you have to convince your country top man to name a Island after him. Use your charm dear! :phew:

:lol:

If i could i would convince him to grant me one of islands to live with SW too !!

**hiding from the Evil hellu gangs**

Guest Azura

yes, i hope someday will got meet him... it's" The Lucky Day" for me.. :P u r welcome to Thailand :) ... if he come .. i think.. i must would b meet u ... :D

taewneka....i'll be glad to be meet you someday in Thailand or in Korea. :D

:lol: If i could i would convince him to grant me one of islands to live with SW too !! **hiding from the Evil hellu gangs**

Ya.....in your dream!!! i know our "friend" will said that.

Guest SangWooJeab

i think to sangwoo want to hug everybody, he is kind :blush: .... around "Welcom to my hug" :rolleyes:

yes,... " SangWoo Ssi Welcome to Thailand " ....., i waiting for him on everyday... :P

I'm waiting for SangWoo on everyday come to Thailand.

Guest taewneka

taewneka....i'll be glad to be meet you someday in Thailand or in Korea. :D

Ya.....in your dream!!! i know our "friend" will said that.

me too :) , .. hope to have one day.. i'll got meet sangwoo and you in the one place.... :rolleyes:

.... i wating for him come to Thailand as long time B) ,.... Have you been to meet him ?? :lol::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

me too :) , .. hope to have one day.. i'll got meet sangwoo and you in the one place.... :rolleyes:

.... i wating for him come to Thailand as long time B) ,.... Have you been to meet him ?? :lol::lol:

Azura here has several times to meet SW in person.. :phew:

she met him in Seoul and in her country when he spent TFS tour to Singapore..

ehehrhrh.. she shot a photo with him too.. his hand put on her shoulders :w00t:

I dun know whether she washed that Tee after that ? :lol:

Guest rachelchan

hope your dream will come true.. :D

coz its so great to meet him in person..

and i bet once you saw him already, you cant get enough of him..

you'll want to see him more and more.. haha.. :w00t:

anyway,i saw him like the whole 2 days here in the Philippines.. :wub:

and its really up close and personal.. hihi... :blush:

hope to see him soon again!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest taewneka

Azura here has several times to meet SW in person.. :phew:

she met him in Seoul and in her country when he spent TFS tour to Singapore..

ehehrhrh.. she shot a photo with him too.. his hand put on her shoulders :w00t:

I dun know whether she washed that Tee after that ? :lol:

really !! :w00t: .... i'm to want has lucky to be the same her ... in onetime.... :blush:

if was me, .. i'm not washed the hand by sure hehe he.... :D

and you ?? .... Have you been to meet him ?? :)

Guest TY_KSW

really !! :w00t: .... i'm to want has lucky to be the same her ... in onetime.... :blush:

if was me, .. i'm not washed the hand by sure hehe he.... :D

and you ?? .... Have you been to meet him ?? :)

Coming soon dear .. :sweatingbullets: just not sure whether he put his hand on my shoulders or my "somewhere else" or not ! hehehhe!

Guest rachelchan

Coming soon dear .. :sweatingbullets: just not sure whether he put his hand on my shoulders or my "somewhere else" or not ! hehehhe!

dont worry girl.. :sweatingbullets: im sure you'll be able to touch him.. :blush:

if not possible, just try your best to run towards him to touch even the tip of his shirt!! haha...

Guest taewneka

i think so it not long time ...., coz now.... i'm ready more for meet him .. :)

i want to go to VN (TFS) or Korea B) .. when he have to promote the new movie..

haha ha... i think to in his hand.. must have the love n love n love only for fans ... :D