Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

istanbullu_emine said: class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Lady Matic launch event 5 December

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2013/12/sung-yuri-lee-dong-wook-kim-ji-hoon.html

***This drama actually isn't too bad but I just don’t understand why it’s not really rating so well. I'm really enjoying it so far.:(

TV : "Medical Top Team" is sad

201312120837111210_1.jpg
Article: 'Medical Top Team' sad because no one cares about it

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+273, -4] 'Medical Top Team' sad because it doesn't even have comments

2. [+263, -49] Kwon Sang Woo's drama failed, movie failed.. Hasn't had a hit since 'Once Upon a Time In High School' and 'My Tutor Friend'.. I really don't know why he gets called a top star for 10 years now;;

3. [+126, -5] The article title is the saddest of them all.........

4. [+20, -4] Don't worry... Take consolation in the fact that 'Pretty Man' recorded 2.9% in viewer ratings ㅋㅋ

5. [+16, -4] I don't think 'Medical Top Team' has anything to worry about considering it hit 5.3% while 'Pretty Man' hit 2.9%... Hul...

6. [+15, -1] What a sad title ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source : netizenbuzz

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 12.12.13]

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 24.3 →25.6

2. MBC Medical Top Team 5.3 →5.6

3. KBS Pretty Boy 2.9 →3.1

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.5

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

***I hope he gets some rest now! L-)

Kwon Sang Woo reflects on his character and expresses his thoughts on wrapping up 'Medical Top Team'

kwon-sang-woo_1386901975_af_org.jpg

'Medical Top Team' aired its finale and lead actor Kwon Sang Woo shared his final thoughts on the ups and downs of the drama, which had its share of rough times with low viewer ratings.

SEE ALSO: Kwon Sang Woo reveals his thoughts on the recent low rating for 'Medical Top Team'

Kwon Sang Woo shared through his agency on the 13th, "Although it wasn't easy, I did my best to immerse myself into my character Park Tae Shin. I am thankful to have met a new character Tae Shin and enjoyed acting as him. Genius doctor Tae Shin is a totally different character from those I have acted out previously. In order to focus on the production, I put in a lot of thought and effort. It was a good experience to be able to take on the challenge of a a new kind of medical drama."

"I am very thankful to the cast and staff who must have had a hard and difficult time. I would like to sincerely thank all of the viewers who supported us until the end."

With the finale having aired, hopefully the staff and cast of the drama catch up on much needed rest after the tough filming while its successor 'Miss Korea' kicks off next week!

source : allkpop

'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team' bring tears of joy and sadness with finales + 'Pretty Man' hits rock bottom in viewer ratings

Minhyuk-CNBLUE-fx-Krystal-ZEA-Hyungsik-I

It was a sad week in K-drama land as the dramas that never failed to make viewers squeal, 'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team', came to an end.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the December 12th episode of SBS' 'Heirs' achieved a 25.6% viewer rating, which is a 1.3% increase from its previous viewer rating of 24.3%.

Though 'Heirs' has been achieving an average of 20% in viewer ratings, MBC's 'Medical Top Team's finale ratings didn't meet expectations as the drama maintained its 5% average with a 5.6% viewer rating, which is a 0.3% increase from its previous viewer rating of 5.3%.

There was more news for fans to be sad about as KBS 2TV's 'Pretty Man' hit rock bottom with a 2.9% viewer rating, which is undoubtedly one of the lowest but was able to save itself from further embarrassment by rising slightly to a 3.1% viewer rating.

Now for some good news, SBS' 'You Who Came From the Stars' and MBC's 'Miss Korea' will premiere next week, so stay tuned for that! 

Who else is going to miss 'Heirs' and 'Medical Top Team'?

source : allkpop

• 1 month later...

class="content-title"Power Couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Relax in Australia

Power Couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Relax in Australia

The public is green with envy because of the recent happy family photos of actor Kwon Sang Woo and actress Son Tae Young.

On January 20, Son Tae Young uploaded her family photos on her Facebook account. The photos were of her family vacation with her husband, Kwon Sang Woo and her son, Ruk Hee in Australia.

To accompany the photos she wrote, “As always, I cannot think of anything more fun and joyful than a family trip. We were busy trying to take pictures of each other that we were unable to take a lot of photographs with just the two of us. I hope that these memories would be with us for the rest of our lives. Because of his work schedule, he was unable to play with Ruk Hee as much, but he still does his best as Ruk Hee’s father. Rookie’s face was glowing with joy.”

Through the photo with Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, the public was able to see the reason why they are called the representative good looking couple. Although, the two actors had no make-up on their faces, they still had the “I am a celebrity” vibe. The public envied the fact that Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young still acted like they were dating and not a married couple. Also, they admired their fashion sense. Lastly, the public was surprised by the sudden growth of their son, Ruk Hee.

The netizens exclaimed, “They are the Korean version of the Brangelina couple.”

Currently, Kwon Sang Woo currently wrapped up his drama, “Medical Top Team” and is considering new projects. Son Tae Young will head to Bali next month to film a commercial.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young

credit : soompi news

class="at_ttl"Seven K-Dramas With A Focus On Fashion

(skipped unrelated.....)

So many k-drama characters dress in the most fashion-forward clothes that part of the fun of watching is seeing which trends they will wear. But a few k-dramas focus specifically on the fashion business or designers and those are even more highly stylized.

If fashion sets your heart a flutter you may want to check out a few of these dramas that either focus on fashion or feature a fashion designer as a lead character:

3. "Cinderella Man." In this "Prince and the Pauper" story, a clothing designer with a small shop meets the princely heir to a fashion empire who invites him to trade places. Kwon Sang Woo plays the designer and Im Yoona plays an aspiring designer who graduated from a French design school.

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title"Celebrities Who Own the Most Wealth in Real Estate

Celebrities Who Own the Most Wealth in Real Estate

On February 2, Chaebul.com assessed 42 buildings owned by 36 celebrities following the standards of the National Tax Service. The results showed Lee Soo Man, president of SM Entertainment, owns the most expensive building among the celebrities on the list. A building located in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul under Lee Soo Man’s name is worth over 19 billion won (approx. $17 million). The real transaction price for the building is worth three times more to about 54-56 billion won (approx. $50 million).

Former group members Seo Taiji and Yang Hyun Suk, CEO of YG Entertainment took the No. 2 and No. 3 spots. Seo Taiji owns a building in Nonhyun-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (10.2 billion won approx. $11 million) and another building in Jongro-gu, Seoul (5.8 billion won approx. $5.4 million) with a total worth up to 16 billion won (approx. $16.5 million). Yang Hyun Suk owns a building in Hapjeong-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul (3.5 billion won approx. $3.3 million) and a building in Seogyo-dong (11.9 billion won approx. $11 million) with a total of 15.4 billion won approx. $14.3 million).

Singer and actor Rain owns a building in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul worth 8.8 billion won (approx. $8.1 million) and another building in Shinsa-dong worth 3.4 billion won (approx. $3.2 million) totaling up to 12.2 billion won (approx. $11.3 million). Actor Kwon Sang Woo filled the No. 5 spot with a building worth 11.4 billion won (approx. $10.6) in Yatap-dong, Bundang-gu. In No. 6 spot was actor Song Seung Hun with a building located in Jamwon-dong, Seoul worth 11.2 billion won (approx. $10.4 million). Actress Jun Ji Hyun was the only female celebrity on the list owning a building located in Nonhyun-dong (7.1 billion won approx. $6.6 million) and a building in Ichon-dong, Yongsan-gu (3.2 billion won approx. $2.9 million) with a total price tag of 10.3 billion won (approx. $9.5 million).

The transaction prices of these buildings are said to be three times more than the actual prices set by the National Tax Service. Chaebul.com reported, “Over 70% of the celebrity-owned buildings are located in Gangnam-gu, and most are leased out.”

Source  / soompi news

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

class="textpostitle"Kwon Sangwoo, Kim Heesun, Super Junior’s Siwon, EXO, JJCC and more to attend Jackie Chan’s 60th birthday bash

tumblr_inline_n3cynpkNJd1qaqdgw.jpg

Jackie Chan will be celebrating his 60th birthday with a big bash and a charity concert and the confirmed list of Korean celebrities in attendance were revealed. 

On April 1st, an official statement was released saying that international artist, icon and entertainer Jackie Chan will be celebrating his 60th birthday on April 7th in Beijing, China, where at least 11,000 fans will attend. It was confirmed that EXO will be performing for the charity concert with appearances by Kim Heesun, Kwon Sangwoo and Super Junior’s Siwon. 

In addition, Jackie Chan’s male idol group JJCC is also expected to grace the event on the day. 

Any comments to Jackie Chan’s close ties with Korean celebrities so far?

Source: EToday / koreaboo