Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

“Medical Top Team” Kwon Sang-woo comes back from meeting his mother

qs51jl68.jpg

kwon Sang-woo had a mental breakdown after meeting his mother.

On the ninth episode of the MBC drama “Medical Top Team” on the 6th, Park Tae-sin (kwon Sang-woo) met his mother on the first floor lobby.

The principal of the orphanage he grew up in brought her over and introduced them. A middle aged woman called his name and his face screwed up. She stopped moving towards him and both of them started crying.

The middle-aged woman said, “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have come” and ran out. He didn’t look back either and she disappeared, crying.

Park Tae-sin walked upstairs as if his soul was gone. Choi Ah-jin (Oh Yeon-seo) called his name but she didn’t know what to do once she saw the mess he was in.

Kim Seong-woo’s (Minho) first love Yoo Na-yeon’s (Ko Won-hee) condition became worse. Kim Seong-woo said stomach fluids were found in her galls and asked Park Tae-sin to check the situation but he explained nothing should be wrong.

Park Tae-sin didn’t seem to be in his right mind then too. He couldn’t concentrate. Seo Joo-yeong (Jeong Ryeo-won) knew something was up.

Park Tae-sin’s patient Yoo Na-yeon died and fire lit to the issue of medical malpractice.

source : ohkpop

Gwon Sang-Woo and Joo Ji-Hoon ‘Medical Top Team’, fall into the lowest viewing rate… 4.4%

7661_1.jpg

MBC ‘Medical Top Team’ keeps its humiliation, recording the lowest viewing rate again. According to the viewing rate research company Nilson Korea, ‘Medical Top Team’ aired on 6th recorded 4.4% of viewing rate. This is 2% less than 6.4%, the last broadcast on 31st recorded. It is also lower than the last lowest viewing rate, 4.9% on 30th. Among the competition between KBS2 ‘Secret’ and SBS ‘The Heirs’, ‘Medical Top Team’ keeps the third rank of Wednesday – Thursday drama. On this day KBS 2 ‘Secret’ recorded 15.8%, and SBS ‘The Heirs’ recorded 13.4%. [Photo=MBC Medical Top Team]

source : Innolife.co.kr

class="content-title"“Daddy! Where Are You Going?” Sends a Love Call to Kwon Sang Woo

“Daddy! Where Are You Going?” Sends a Love Call to Kwon Sang Woo

Despite recently denying rumors of a new season, it has been reported that MBC’s “Daddy! Where Are You Going?” has sent a love call to actor Kwon Sang Woo.

According to the show’s representative, they are working hard to persuade Kwon Sang Woo to join the program. “‘Daddy! Where Are You Going?’ has a strong emphasis on the personalities of the fathers and the children. Kwon Sang Woo and his son Ruk Hee are receiving a positive response from the public for their family-oriented image,” the source explained as the reason for the love call.

The top actor is currently acting in MBC’s drama “Medical Top Team” and has been loved by the viewers for his role as a talented and warm-hearted doctor. The representative added, “Kwon Sang Woo, Son Tae Young, and Ruk Hee are gaining interest amongst the online communities. Despite being a top star couple, they stay humble and do not care about people staring at them even when they enjoy a meal outside or pay a visit to an amusement park.”

However, Kwon Sang Woo’s side revealed, “We have heard that ‘Daddy! Where Are You Going?’ has expressed their interest in adding him to the cast, but the idea of joining a variety show is uncomfortable. We realize that their intentions are good, but the child is still young so we have to think about this carefully before making a decision.”

If the actor decides to join the second season of the highly popular show, the ratings will most likely be explosive. Fans are hoping to see if Kwon Sang Woo lives up to his title as a “friend-like daddy” on screen as well.

“Daddy! Where Are You Going?” is currently in talks with the current members to set the end date of season one.

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs 11.07.13]

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 13.8→17.3

2. SBS The Heirs 13.4→15.3

3. MBC Medical Top Team 4.4→3.8

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 9.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS, KBS/ enewsworld

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 11.14.13]

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Dramas

1. KBS Secret 17.4 →18.9

2. SBS The Heirs 15.4 →15.9

3. MBC Medical Top Team 3.9 →3.6

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 8.7

credit : enewsworld

Kwon Sang-Woo, 'Medical Top Team', lowest viewing rate again... 3.6% 'Embarrassment'

7736_1.jpg Kwon Sang-Woo, 'Medical Top Team', lowest viewing rate again... 3.6% 'Embarrassment'
MBC Wed-Thu drama 'Medical Top Team' went through the embarrassment of getting the lowest viewing rate once again. According to the viewing rate investigating company Nielson Korea, the 12th episode of 'Medical Top Team' broadcast on last 14th recorded the national viewing rate 3.6%. This is the figure went down by 0.3% from 3.9%, the rate of the broadcast on last 13th. It has gone down by 0.2% from 3.8%, the lowest viewing rate of the broadcast of last 7th. This is the viewing rate that is the lowest among the dramas that have been broadcast this year, thereby the report card full of embarrassment. This is the completely opposite procession compared to KBS2 'Secret' and SBS 'The Heirs', which are broadcast at the same time and are continuously making the highest viewing rate. KBS2 'Secret', which has broadcast the last episode on this day, left the drama with the highest viewing rate 18.9% behind, and SBS 'The Heirs' recorded 15.9%. 'Medical Top Team' had gained attention with the splendid cast and the fact that it has been done by Kim Do-Hoon producer, who had directed 'Moon embracing the Sun'. The myth of no failure of medical drama also gave encouragement to 'Medical Top Team', but due to the slow plot, it has been refused by the viewers. [사진=MBC]

source : Innolife.co.kr

*** The storyline isn’t all that great so, I feel sad & bad for KSW. It’s a disaster. Low ratings cause the story sucks. I felt that the drama was fine though! It is a shame but this would be called bad luck. I'm embracing the drama regardless of the flaws. I will actually watch it to the last episode because I’m watching this drama only for Kwon Sang Woo. IDK why it doesn’t level up to K-taste. Well, whatever, he has good working ethics. Hopefully, he will get something that works for him next time. Fighting, KSW! L-)

Kwon Sang Woo reveals his thoughts on the recent low rating for 'Medical Top Team'

kwon-sang-woo_1384790014_af_org.jpg

Last week, it was reported according to AGB Nielsen Media Research, that the drama 'Medical Top Team' hit quite a low with their weekly viewer ratings, garnering a mark of only 3.6%.

On November 18, actor Kwon Sang Woo revealed his personal thoughts on this matter on his fan cafe 'CSWS.'

He wrote, "This year, it turned out I got to do a drama with the highest rating and a drama with the lowest rating.  Maybe it is because I am human, but my energy is draining and my schedule is hard.  However, I must do my best until the end.  I wonder what a person should do to succeed."

He continued, "However, I will not take a step backward out of fear of the ratings or box-office score.  I am planning to wrap it up well, sharpen my knife, and show a good self that is more like me.  Do not worry because I am the strong-willed Kwon Sang Woo."

Fans showed their support in response to this sweet and confident message! 

source : allkpop

class="content-title"Kwon Sang Woo Shares Thoughts on Drawing in Highest and Lowest Drama Ratings This Year

Kwon Sang Woo Shares Thoughts on Drawing in Highest and Lowest Drama Ratings This Year

Kwon Sang Woo recently opened up about his feelings on the low ratings for his current drama, “Medical Top Team.”

On November 18, Kwon Sang Woo posted a message on his fan cafe and shared his thoughts on the recent 3% rating that was recorded for the latest episode of “Medical Top Team.”

He said, “I guess I was part of the highest rated drama and the lowest rated drama of this year. Since I am human, I’m pretty discouraged and it’s a hard schedule. But I will need to try my best till the end. How can a person do well?”

Kwon Sang Woo also continued, “But I won’t be afraid of the results and I won’t take backward steps. I am planning to finish strong, re-sharpen my sword and show you good things from me. Don’t worry. Because I am the reliable Kwon Sang Woo.”

Kwon Sang Woo starred in “Queen of Ambition” earlier this year, which hit its highest rating of 26.7%. His current drama “Medical Top Team” is faltering in ratings due to its strong competitors like “The Heirs” and “Secret Love.”

In other news, Kwon Sang Woo made headlines a couple weeks ago for having said to receive lovecalls from the “Daddy! Where Are You Going?” team for possible future appearances.

credit : soompi news

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 11.20.13]

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 20.6

2. KBS Pretty Boy 6.3

3. MBC Medical Top Team 5.7

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.7

2. SBS Couples 5.8

credit : enewsworlds

class="cb b15"Kwon Sang Woo Will Not Worry About The Ratings

Kwon Sang Woo

What's it like to have one of the highest rated dramas in the same year that you also have one of the lowest rated dramas? That's what happened to actor Kwon Sang Woo this year.

He starred in the revenge melodrama "Queen of Ambition," which earned ratings of 26.7 percent. Now he's in "Medical Top Team" which has been in third place due to its competition with the highly anticipated teen drama "The Heirs" and the recently finished revenge melodrama "Secrets."

In "Queen of Ambition," he played Ha Ryu, a man who dreams of taking revenge on his former wife after she cheats on and leaves him. Not a nice character but it was one that won him an Outstanding Korean Actor nomination.

Now he plays the genius thoracic surgeon Park Tae Shin in "Medical Top Team." The series started out with ratings of 7.3 percent but has fallen as low as 3 percent.

"I was part of the highest rated drama and the lowest rated drama of this year," wrote Kwon Sang Woo recently on his fan page. "I'm only human so I'm pretty discouraged and it's a hard schedule but I'll keep working hard."

While the actor may be discouraged, he is going to do his best until the very end.

"I won't be afraid of the results and I won't take backward steps," he said. "I am planning to finish strong, re-sharpen my sword and show you my best efforts. Don't worry. Because you can depend on Kwon Sang Woo."

The actor who rose to fame with the success of the romantic comedy "My Tutor Friend,"and then appeared in the successful dramas "Stairway to Heaven" and "Daemul."

His career has seen some ups and downs but he keeps working on his craft.

"I can't figure out what kind of actor I am," he said in a recent interview. "I keep wondering why people like me and in what ways I am lacking. I think I should act in more good pieces."

But it can be hard to tell which dramas viewers will relate to before the ratings come in. Even the combination of popular stars, great writers and experienced directors doesn't always deliver good ratings.

In another interview, he said, "I hope I'm remembered as an actor whose work the audience looks forward to rather than an actor who acts well."

He's already proven that he can act well but he may want to develop better radar as to which dramas work best for him.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Kwon Sang-woo and Oh Yeon-seo's romance

photo373611.jpg

Oh Yeon-seo suddenly began to live with her crush kwon Sang-woo.

On the fourteenth episode of the MBC drama "Medical Top Team", Choi Ah-jin (Oh Yeon-seo) was looking for a roommate.

Jo Joon-hyeok (Park Won-sang) who was staying in a closet room at the hospital, seemed interested. Kim Seong-woo (Minho) who had a crush on Ah-jin, stopped this from happening as he didn't want a man to live with her.

He said, "You want to stay in a house with a women? They are only called that but they are very messy. You need to be careful with what you decide. You might feel dangered to your identity".

Jo Joon-hyeok moved right in to her house and called in Park Tae-sin as well who didn't know who's house it was but ran into Choi Ah-jin as he was coming out of the bathroom.

He then realized who's house it was and she turned around in surprise but couldn't help smiling.

Meanwhile, Park Tae-sin managed to counterattack his hospital director Sin Hye-soo (Kim Yeong-ae) who was trying to use him.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 11.27.13] Pretty Boy Falls Last; Medical Top Team Climbs to Second

While anticipation was raised for Jang Geun Suk’s comeback to dramas, KBS’ Pretty Boy received the news that it fell to third place on Wednesday night.

Pretty Boy ranked third with 5.4 percent in ratings. It previously recorded 6.1 percent.

MBC’s Medical Top Team finally escaped last place to climb to second with 5.5 percent.

With only a percent difference between each other, an easy flip may happen with the next episodes.

Meanwhile, SBS’ The Heirs conquered first place with 19.8 percent.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 19.8

2. MBC Medical Top Team 5.5

3. KBS Pretty Boy 5.4

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 6.4

2. SBS Couples 5.5

Photo Credit: KBS / enewsworld

"Medical Top Team" Kwon Sang-woo shopping for outdoor products

photo375665.jpg

Park Tae-sin (kwon Sang-woo) bought Choi Ah-jin (Oh Yeon-seo) outdoor sportswear on the fifteenth episode of the MBC drama "Medical Top Team".

Park Tae-sin told Choi Ah-jin he was going to pay the rent. She told him that Jo Joon-hyeok (Park Won-sang) already did but he insisted on paying as well and took her to an outdoor sportswear store.

He picked out clothes for her and said, "try this on". When she came out with some of them on he said, "something's missing" and sat her down in front of a displayed tent.

He said, "I brought you here for a reason. Go hiking every weekend. You need to hike to stay healthy. This is my rent".

While there are many 'PPL' outdoor apparel going around these days, the "Medical Top Team" outdoor apparel shopping was out of the blue.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Thurs, 11.28.13]

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 19.8→21.1

2. MBC Medical Top Team 5.5→5.1

3. KBS Pretty Boy 5.4→4.3

Cable

tvN Let’s Eat 1.349

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 7.7

Cable

MBC every1 EXO’s Showtime 0.704

**Number may vary for cable programs, due to averages and other calculations

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

class="tit_detail"Super Stars are in love with "outdoor wear"?

What are the two common factors of these stars?

Jun Ji Hyun, Won Bin, Lee Na Young, Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi, Jang Dong Gun, Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Ho, Kwon Sang Woo, Joo Won, Yoo Ah In.

Firstly, they are all so called “super” stars and secondly they all starred in the CF for winter outdoor wear.

With the soaring popularity of fashionable winter outdoor wear, all the fashion brands are busy trying to sign contracts with the most popular stars.

It is also common nowadays to see quite a few fashion brand advertisements starring various celebrities, airing all together at the same time, especially during the golden times like right before or after the hit dramas and variety shows.

According to the official data, most of the fashion brands are enjoying a constant rise of outdoor wear sales even when the economy is in a bad condition.

Also, in terms of age range, those in 20s and 30s recently opened up a potential market for these lucky fashion brands. This is why lots of younger stars such as Joo Won and Lee Seung Gi modelled for this hot fashion item.

Take a look at all the stars who recently modelled for winter outdoor wear.

image_thumb2829.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : KOFAN

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);"Lady Matic launch event 5 December

20131205_1386239259_44057900_1.jpg
1386239298_616053.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com/2013/12/sung-yuri-lee-dong-wook-kim-ji-hoon.html