Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

class="content-title"[Gallery] Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun’s Star-Studded Wedding

Wow, 900 guests have been invited to South Korea’s wedding of the year! Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun say their “I Do’s” today at the Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel, and as it is the tradition for weddings of A-list celebrities, there is a photo line-up of guests who are attending.

Browse through the gallery to see Kim BumKim Tae Hee, So Ji Sub, Song Seung Hun, Go Ara, Jung Woo Sung, Han Hyo Joo, and more! There were are many other celebrity couples at the wedding so start counting.

Lots of blacks, whites, grays, and navy blues in fashion today!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Kwon Sang Woo and wife Son Tae Young

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Son-Tae-Young-Lee-Min-Jung

credit : soompi news

Kwon Sang-Woo, meets his birthday on 5th, birthday party in Tokyo with a thousand fans!

6837_1.jpg

Kwon Sang-Woo, meets his birthday on 5th, birthday party in Tokyo with a thousand fans!
Kwon Sang-Woo had his birthday on 5th, held fan meeting in a hotel of Tokyo, Japan, and meet more than a thousand people. On this day, Kwon Sang-Woo displayed magic show, along with the mini concert. For this stage, Kwon Sang-Woo practiced singing and prepared for the magic for a month. Also, in the actual place, even the orchestra was added, showing how much Kwon Sang-Woo had prepared for this fan meeting. Impressed, fans applauded and cheered, and couldn’t easily leave the place even when the fan meeting ended. The management company, Bell Actors Entertainment said “Kwon Sang-Woo offered hand shaking and taking photos with the whole participants after the birthday fan meeting.” Actually, in order to express the gratitude for the admiration sent by Japanese fans, Kwon Sang-Woo offered in person to shake hands and take photos with all the fans that participated after the birthday fan meeting ended, making the fans touched once again. Meanwhile, Kwon Sang-Woo has making appearance on MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’ ahead of him. It will be broadcast on October.

source : Innolife.co.kr

‘Medical Top Team’ Kwon Sang-Woo – Jeong Ryeo-Won do the medical practice in hospital

6836_1.jpg

‘Medical Top Team’ Kwon Sang-Woo – Jeong Ryeo-Won do the medical practice in hospital
Kwon Sang-Woo and Jeong Ryeo-Won and etc, from MBC’s new Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’, are sweating a lot at the hospital practicing place. Kim Do-Hoon director leading and supporting actors, such as Kwon Sang-Woo, Jeong Ryeo-Won, Oh Yeon-Suh, Min-Ho, Alex, Lee Hee-Jin, Cho Woo-Ri, Kim Ki-Bang, etc are getting medical training, including CPR at Sinchon Severance Hospital, trying their bests to be the ‘top doctor’. At the actors skillfully participating in the practice even though it was the first training, the instructors all together praised them, saying “only the bests have gathered around.” During the inspection of operation, they removed the warm atmosphere and watched the operation solemnly, expressing seriousness. ‘Medical Top Team’ received the permission to film in Severance Hospital, as for the first time in Korea, and entered the first shooting, and the detailed advisory assistance is taking place. Meanwhile, ‘Medical Top Team’ will be broadcast after ‘Two Weeks’, on coming October.

Guest TY_KSW

willenette said:

Kwon Sang-Woo had his birthday on 5th, held fan meeting in a hotel of Tokyo, Japan, and meet more than a thousand people. On this day, Kwon Sang-Woo displayed magic show, along with the mini concert. For this stage, Kwon Sang-Woo practiced singing and prepared for the magic for a month. Also, in the actual place, even the orchestra was added, showing how much Kwon Sang-Woo had prepared for this fan meeting. Impressed, fans applauded and cheered, and couldn’t easily leave the place even when the fan meeting ended. The management company, Bell Actors Entertainment said “Kwon Sang-Woo offered hand shaking and taking photos with the whole participants after the birthday fan meeting.” Actually, in order to express the gratitude for the admiration sent by Japanese fans, Kwon Sang-Woo offered in person to shake hands and take photos with all the fans that participated after the birthday fan meeting ended, making the fans touched once again. Meanwhile, Kwon Sang-Woo has making appearance on MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Medical Top Team’ ahead of him. It will be broadcast on October.

Kwon Sang-woo in "Medical Top Team"

photo339399.jpg

kwon Sang-woo is in the middle of the drama "Medical Top Team".

MBC drama "Medical Top Team" producer Kim Do-hoon posted something on his Twitter.

He said, "We had a successful filming session with kwon Sang-woo and Lee Da-yeon during the weekend".

"We are sorry to those patients who are resting in the hospital and thankful to those who helped us out at the hospital".

Meanwhile, "Medical Top Team" is a medical drama about the greatest doctors in every field and will be aired this October after "Two Weeks".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Kwon Sang-woo, "Kang Ye-bin and I? I'm Son Tae-yeong's husband"

photo341914.jpg

kwon Sang-woo was furious about the rumor with Kang Ye-bin.

kwon Sang-woo posted on his fan café saying, "I'm being disturbed when I'm living my own happy life".

He said, "I saw a pamphlet saying that I am in a relationship with Kang Ye-bin. I'm frustrated because I know it's someone else".

"I can laugh about it but my family and fans, what have they done? I am grateful for selecting me as an ideal type but I've never even met her before".

"I am Son Tae-yeong's husband and trusting father. Don't be jealous of us".

kwon Sang-woo must've been angry with the rumor about a top female and male STAR that was supposedly him.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

***He sounded pissed.....I understand why he acted like that because let's be honest about how image works in Korean culture.  That's why, aren't you going to do nothing when people start spreading rumors to damage your family? He's married & I mean having an affair is a pretty big deal especially in Korean culture. And he gave up a lot marrying her. I think these rumors are absurd much more without evidence. I hope STY won't get upset over this rumor though.Regardless how baseless the rumor is, it's still a rumor to somewhat ruin their family. :(

class="content-title"Son Tae Young Shows Support for Husband Kwon Sang Woo, Kang Ye Bin Denies Rumors of an Affair

Son Tae Young Shows Support for Husband Kwon Sang Woo, Kang Ye Bin Denies Rumors of an Affair

We recently reported that Kwon Sang Woo took to expressing his frustration on his fancafe over rumors of an affair with TV personality and model Kang Ye Bin. He wrote “I am extremely annoyed so I leaving this message. I can pass this over with a laugh, but what about my innocent family and fans?”

His wife of five years, actress Son Tae Young, showed her support for her husband with a message on her Facebook, writing “‘Tae Shin of ‘Medical Top Team’, Kwon Sang Woo, don’t be annoyed and work hard on filming. Ah, the photo shoot came out well.” Son Tae Young included a photo from Kwon Sang Woo’s “Bazaar” pictorial.

kwon sang woo bazaar

Son Tae Young continued, “This is Shanghai. The fitting of 100 outfits is over! The Shanghai weather is clear ^^Tae Shin, Soo Shin Aen fighting <3 Today once again I’m giving you a pat on the back <3″

son tae young shanghai

The main subject of the rumors, Kang Ye Bin, also responded through her agency, F.I.S. Enterprise. It told various sources, “The rumor is untrue, and it’s not even worth taking any action against.” In regards to Kwon Sang Woo referring to another man as the true subject of the rumor by writing on his fancafe, “I was dumbfounded when I read the rumor that I was dating Kang Ye Bin! I know it to be that someone else is!” the agency rep commented, “We are surprised and have nothing to say.”

On the other hand, Kwon Sang Woo’s reps are ready to take legal action against the people spreading the rumors, seeking to charge the disseminators with libel and monetary damages, as well seeking criminal prosecution for trying to break apart a happy family. 

Meanwhile, Kwon Sang Woo is busy filming for the upcoming MBC drama “Medical Top Team” which also stars Jung Ryeo Won, Joo Ji HoonClazziquai’s Alex, Lee Hee Jin, and SHINee‘s Minho among others, creating a world of top doctors and the intense power struggles among them. It premieres October 2 after “Two Weeks” finishes its run. 

Update

Kwon Sang Woo’s agency has come to say that Kwon Sang Woo was merely emphasizing the fact of how untrue the rumor was, not saying that Kang Ye Bin was having an affair with someone else besides him when he wrote, “I was dumbfounded when I read the rumor that I was dating Kang Ye Bin! I know it to be that someone else is!”

credit : soompi news

Kwon Sang Woo to take legal action against the source of the rumors of him having an affair with Kang Ye Bin

kwon-sang-woo_1377574279_af_org.jpg

Happily married actor Kwon Sang Woo got riled up wth the surfacing of dating rumors involving him and TV personality Kang Ye Bin. Rather than sitting back to let the agency handle his matters, the actor directly posted his thoughts, making it clear that the rumors are absurd. 

Kwon Sang Woo took to his official fan cafe to write on the 26th, "I'm writing this because I found it absurd after seeing a blind item [gossip] about Kang Ye Bin and I dating! I know this to be of someone else, so it's bothering me so I'm posting these words... "

"I can laugh it off, but what about my family and fans, what have they done to deserve this. Although I am thankful that she [Kang Ye Bin] chose me as her ideal type in the past, I've never met her in person. I am Son Tae Young's husband and Luke's dependable father. Please don't be jealous of us."

Kwon Sang Woo's agency also warned that they're looking into legal action, stating, "First off, the rumor of him and Kang Ye Bin is false. Things that have no grounds circulated so easily and persisted as a fact through blind items is a regretful situation.We will look into the source of this rumor and take legal action against them for defamation and damages. We will also pursue criminal charges for shaking up a happy family."

Source: TV Daily, Newsen via Nate / allkpop

August 28, 2013

Actor attacks cheating rumor

Leading actor Kwon Sang-woo, who most recently starred in the SBS drama “King of Ambitions,” is strongly denying sudden rumors that he is dating actress-model Kang Ye-bin.

The actor has been married for nearly five years to actress Son Tae-young of the KBS drama “You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin.” Kwon posted a message on his fan cafe yesterday stating that the rumors, which started from local financial firms, are not true.

“I was perplexed when I read about the growing rumors because I know that it is not me but someone else that Kang is dating,” he wrote.

Then he asked people to stop spreading rumors, saying they only hurt his family.

“I can laugh about it, but my loving family and fans have done nothing wrong,” he said, adding that the allegation is quite irritating.

“I’m the husband of Son Tae-young and the father of Rookie. Please don’t get jealous of us.”

Kang’s agency released an official statement yesterday that it would find the person who started the malicious rumor and sue for defamation.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

Kwon Sang Woo rages over rumors linking him with Kang Ye Bin

kwonsangwoo.jpg
Actor Kwon Sang Woo has recently voiced his frustration with rumors linking him to actress Kang Ye Bin.

The actor, who has been married for nearly five years to actress Son Tae Young, posted a message on his fan cafe stating that the rumors are not true. He said, “I’m being disturbed when I’m living my own happy life. I was dumbfounded when I read the rumor that I was dating Kang Ye Bin.”

Kwon Sang Woo continued, “I am extremely annoyed so I leaving this message. I can laugh it off, but what about my innocent family and fans? Although I am thankful that Kang Ye Bin chose me as her ideal type in the past, I've never met her in person. I am Son Tae Young’s husband and a strong father to Luke. Please don’t be jealous of us.”

His management company Bell Actors Entertainment also stated, “We feel very sorry about the situation that the groundless words are getting too easily distributed. We will definitely find the person who started the malicious rumor and sue for defamation.”

source : dailykpopnews

Guest hidayah_kjj

an nyeong ha seyo everyone,
has been so long again have not say hi....he heeee 
thanx for all the photos and updates...so nice to see him with his wife and son Luke.  son handsome also ah he heee n me can't wait to see the next drama "medical top team". sure it will go well Sang woo!!! :-bd ignore all that nonsense rumor...people got nothing else to do or talk about i guess.
btw anyone knows whether he has a english fanclub base...have a great day everyone ;;) 

hidayah_cruel_love said: an nyeong ha seyo everyone,
has been so long again have not say hi....he heeee 
thanx for all the photos and updates...so nice to him with his wife and son Luke.  son handsome also ah he heee n me can't wait to see the next drama "medical top team". sure it will go well Sang woo!!! :-bd
btw anyone knows whether he has a english fanclub base or which agency is he attached to.... ;;)