Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

mi2u2 said: class="headline"Kwon Sang woo to attend an event as the only celebrity from Asia to Zurich, Switzerland! class="headline"[by Cho Suyoun] Kwon Sang woo was invited to German brand MCM flagship store opening event in Zurich, Switzerland.
On May 7th, German luxury brand MCM’s flagship store grand opening event was held in Zurich, Switzerland. At the event the only invited celebrity from Asia, Kwon Sang woo, and the CEO of ‘Sungjoo Group’ Kim Sung joo, MCM Global design manager Adrian Joseph Magelist, and ex-Miss Switzerland and actress Fiona Hefty were there. 
Besides these celebrities, there were VIP media staffs from Germany, Korea, and China, and other important opinion leaders came and shined the event.
At the red carpet, Kwon Sang woo showed up in navy suits with red rose as a point item and proved to be a fashionista. In addition, he shot fashion pictorials with magazine ELLE the day before the event. (photo by MCM)

Credit: ph.omg.yahoo.com

***This is great news! I’m happy that KSW will do another drama soon. He is considering next drama already….when his last just got wrapped up…. I wonder it must have been very tiring for him when he acted in “Yawang” just recently…Well, love this but a good leading lady is probably what I need to get hyped up about as well. I consider him one of the better actors in Korea. He’s a good actor overall, not just at crying. It always made me cry every time I watch with his epic crying. Like JIS they’re good criers. I don’t like melos but I might not be able to stay away. KSW is still one of my BIG MEN! I hope KSW accepts this role. Any drama that has KSW in it is blessed – period. KSW has one also of the hottest bodies.L-)

Kwon Sang-woo considering Age of Feeling

by javabeans | May 14, 2013

kwonsangwoo_128.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo (Yawang) is busily eyeing his next drama project, and rumor has it he just may be the new hero for Age of Feeling. He’s not a final lock and word is that he “has received the offer but has not been confirmed,” with his reps being a bit coy about his decision.

This is good news in that I was starting to wonder whether the show was going to move forward. I’d been intrigued by the premise of this “romantic period action noir” drama and thus bummed when Lee Jun-ki, who was previously in contention, decided to take a different drama instead. But now the drama has got a broadcaster and a timeslot, so all systems are go.

Age of Feeling is set in 1930s Shanghai, and based on a manhwa by the same artist-creator who wrote the Damo manhwa, Park Hak-gi. The description is rather vague—we center around lives of young people and their “love and friendship, patriotism and ambition”—so we’ll have to wait for plot particulars, but it is an unusual setting for a Korean drama, and one that I hope gives it an extra kick of intrigue. The characters will span multiple nationalities—Korean, Chinese, Japanese—and I expect those politics to play a part.

The drama’s time frame is during the Japanese occupation, which may bring to mind last year’s occupation-set Gaksital, but the locale is different enough that I really don’t expect this to be much like that one. First off, no bridal-masked superhero, so there’s that. And while I wouldn’t have picked Kwon Sang-woo over Lee Jun-ki for this drama, given that Lee has already picked a different project I think I can warm up to the idea of Kwon in a period action-melo. I can picture him settling into the period look, and I do prefer him in melo roles (his crying is pretty epic; he and Choi Ji-woo should have a cry-off), so despite not jumping up and down about him, I’m not bummed either.

Age of Feeling will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama airing on KBS beginning in November.

Via My Daily

Stars That Hid They Were Pregnant Before Their Weddings

Jung Seok Won and Baek Ji Young initially denied rumors that their marriage would be a shotgun marriage, but the rumors were recently revealed to be true.

Following the announcement of their wedding on April 18, the couple had strongly denied rumors that Baek Ji Young was pregnant.

On May 14, however, a media outlet had quoted multiple sources to have said that "Baek Ji Young is in her fourth month of pregnancy."

(skipped unrelated.....)

36165004.jpg

The same can be said for the Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang Woo couple. Ever since they announced they would be tying the knot, they had been plagued by rumors that Son Tae Young was pregnant. Son Tae Young strongly denied them at the press conference held on the day of their wedding, but later it turned out Son Tae Young was two months pregnant at the time.

Kwon Sang Woo confessed later on, "I didn′t want to hear that I married Son Tae Young because of the baby."

Photo credit: enews DB / enewsworld

Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!

Guest naruto00

Kwon Sang-woo in "Generation of Youth"?

photo309572.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo is considering the offer for the new KBS 2TV drama "Generation of Youth".

kwon Sang-woo's agency said, ""Generation of Youth" is a good drama but he is thinking hard about the other offers he's been made".

"Generation of Youth" is based in Shanghai, China in the 1930s about the youth that suffer from love, friendship, patriotism and passion. It is based on an original by Bang Hak-gi.

kwon Sang-woo played two roles in the recent SBS drama "Yawang". If he decides to come back with "Generation of Youth", he will be putting on some action.

Meanwhile, "Generation of Youth" is in tuning right now. The script is written by Kim Jin-soo, Ko Yeong-oh and Lee Yoon-hwan and is directed by Kim Jeong-gyoo from "I Am Sam" and more.

Source : www.nocutnews.co.kr/S... ( English )

www.hancinema.net

Guest wutmuvi

@TY_KSW I totally agree.

@Willenette Me too!!! I cannot wait for his next project.

KSW at Lecoste 80th Anniversary event.

1368613558_511897.jpg

1368613679_511898.jpg

201305151908372010_1.jpg

201305151909572010_1.jpg

9c206f480f9c1d710939d16ceb073c01.jpg

67ec0298230a34d989974530a38f4cf6.jpg

credit as stated

class="headline"Kwon Sang woo to shoot new MCM pictorial in Switzerland Zurich

s9p4wg525nk2f5af82v2bz9f8nicsr3b.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] Actor Kwon revealed new fashion pictorial in collaboration with global fashion brand MCM and ELLE magazine.
Having Switzerland Zurich as a background, Kwon Sang woo, as a face of MCM, suggests various urban city looks through the pictorial as a face of MCM. He also showed off his signature dandy charm and model-like body figure which perfectly harmonized with romantic downtown Zurich.  
Kwon sang woo was recently invited to MCM Zurich Flagship store opening event as Asia’s representative celebrity, proving his global popularity and the title of fashionista.  
Meanwhile, the rest of his pictorial can be found in the June issue of ELLE magazine and online website. (photo by ELLE)

For more: bntnews.co.uk  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk

credit : Yahoo Singapore Entertainment

Guest hidayah_kjj

Annyeo haseyo 
Thanx for all the updates and photos everyone....so nice to see he is doing very well  \:D/
I watched  his latest Queen of Ambition and I simply luuuuuuuuuuuuv this drama....it is next ranked as my second best korean drama.  My first one is still my Cruel love...he he he
saranghaeyo....his acting is sooooo goood  :x :x :x  :x

Kwon Sang-woo, "Walking with my son"

photo312187.jpg

Top star, kwon Sang-woo is still at the top of his days but he's still thirsty. He feels he needs 'something strong' but he feels empty because he doesn't feel he's accomplished enough. He said he's wondered where he was and if he was the kind of actor people liked. These concerns only get bigger. He confesses that he felt that a lot while filming the drama "Yawang". He said he wants to show the real kwon Sang-woo when the time is right as he isn't getting any younger.

When he can't find the answers to his concerns, he takes his son Rook-hee out for a walk. Recently moved to Bundang, kwon Sang-woo says he feels like there's nothing to worry about when he's with his son. He wonders how he lived without a son. He is happy when he's walking with his son holding his hand and his worries fly away when he walks and helps him feel comfortable once again.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

i really don't understand what was with the fuss about STY having 3 ex-boyfriends in 8 years. i think that's pretty normal. i mean, my friend had 3 former boyfriends in 4 years, and everyone was cool about it. as for  me, i've never dated before. huhuhu.

Guest TY_KSW

hidayah_cruel_love said: Annyeo haseyo 
Thanx for all the updates and photos everyone....so nice to see he is doing very well  \:D/
I watched  his latest Queen of Ambition and I simply luuuuuuuuuuuuv this drama....it is next ranked as my second best korean drama.  My first one is still my Cruel love...he he he

Guest TY_KSW

willenette said:

***This is great news! I’m happy that KSW will do another drama soon. He is considering next drama already….when his last just got wrapped up…. I wonder it must have been very tiring for him when he acted in “Yawang” just recently…Well, love this but a good leading lady is probably what I need to get hyped up about as well. I consider him one of the better actors in Korea. He’s a good actor overall, not just at crying. It always made me cry every time I watch with his epic crying. Like JIS they’re good criers. I don’t like melos but I might not be able to stay away. KSW is still one of my BIG MEN! I hope KSW accepts this role. Any drama that has KSW in it is blessed – period. KSW has one also of the hottest bodies.L-)

Kwon Sang-woo considering Age of Feeling

by javabeans | May 14, 2013

Kwon Sang-woo (Yawang) is busily eyeing his next drama project, and rumor has it he just may be the new hero for Age of Feeling. He’s not a final lock and word is that he “has received the offer but has not been confirmed,” with his reps being a bit coy about his decision.

This is good news in that I was starting to wonder whether the show was going to move forward. I’d been intrigued by the premise of this “romantic period action noir” drama and thus bummed when Lee Jun-ki, who was previously in contention, decided to take a different drama instead. But now the drama has got a broadcaster and a timeslot, so all systems are go.

Age of Feeling is set in 1930s Shanghai, and based on a manhwa by the same artist-creator who wrote the Damo manhwa, Park Hak-gi. The description is rather vague—we center around lives of young people and their “love and friendship, patriotism and ambition”—so we’ll have to wait for plot particulars, but it is an unusual setting for a Korean drama, and one that I hope gives it an extra kick of intrigue. The characters will span multiple nationalities—Korean, Chinese, Japanese—and I expect those politics to play a part.

The drama’s time frame is during the Japanese occupation, which may bring to mind last year’s occupation-set Gaksital, but the locale is different enough that I really don’t expect this to be much like that one. First off, no bridal-masked superhero, so there’s that. And while I wouldn’t have picked Kwon Sang-woo over Lee Jun-ki for this drama, given that Lee has already picked a different project I think I can warm up to the idea of Kwon in a period action-melo. I can picture him settling into the period look, and I do prefer him in melo roles (his crying is pretty epic; he and Choi Ji-woo should have a cry-off), so despite not jumping up and down about him, I’m not bummed either.

Age of Feeling will be a Wednesday-Thursday drama airing on KBS beginning in November.

Via My Daily

TY_KSW said: hidayah_cruel_love said: Annyeo haseyo