Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang-woo’s know-how in taking care of complexion

Kwon Sang-woo's know-how in taking care of complexion

Actor kwon Sang-woo‘s tip in keeping a clear complexion has been revealed.

kwon Sang-woo has been making many jealous with his clear skin in the SBS drama “Yawang“.

His know-how is non-smoking and self control when it comes to drinking. He manages the balance in his body with weight training and jogging and they help keep him healthy as well.

Soo-ae yelled at him once to stop taking care of his skin so much and Kim Seong-ryeong even said, “It’s unfair for a guy to have such good complexion”.

Ko Joon-hee added, “It’s true that kwon Sang-woo‘s complexion makes me jealous. He’s disturbing the women by being so perfect”.

Netizens say, “kwon Sang-woo stop taking care of your skin!”, “He does have good skin”, “He kills the actresses” and more.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo has been chosen as the model for a female cosmetics brand and is going on with his Asian tour soon enough.

source : ohkpop / + images: hancinema.net

class="content-title"Women Co-stars Are Jealous of Kwon Sang Woo’s Clear Skin

Women Co-stars Are Jealous of Kwon Sang Woo’s Clear Skin

Kwon Sang Woo‘s clear skin has earned the envy of his female co-stars. In a report from local news agencies, actresses Su Ae, Kim Sung Ryung and Go Jun Hee, who star with the actor in “Night King,” expressed their admiration for clean, smooth skin.

“I want to know his skin care,” Su Ae said while Kim Sung Ryung stated, “His skin as a man is so light, it’s skin that girls would be  proud to have. We kid him that he must earn a lot because of his skin.”

Go Jun Hee said, “Kwon Sang Woo’s dazzling skin makes ours and other women’s look not dazzling enough, causing envy. With that man’s skin care, women are harmed,” as she joined in the teasing.

Kwon Sang Woo’s skin has been a topic of interest for years. In 2004, he became the first male model for a cosmetics brand and went on an Asian promotional tour. 

“The secret to good skin is to abstain from smoking and alcohol,” the actor said. “Disentangle from the stress after shooting and exercise. I go for stamina management and try to keep the balance of my body by weight training and jogging. All these help in skin care.”

credit : soompi news

[Ratings: Mon, 03.25.13]

Monday, March 25 2013

Dramas

8:15 PM

KBS Cheer Up Mr. Kim 28.4

10:00 PM

1. SBS Yawang 18.0

2. MBC Horse Doctor 17.8

3. KBS Ad Genius, Lee Tae Baek 3.6

Variety

1. KBS Hello 11.3

2. SBS Healing Camp 8.0

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: KBS / enewsworld

Kwon Sang-woo is outdone by Soo-ae once again

[spoiler] Kwon Sang-woo is outdone by Soo-ae once again

Ha-ryu (kwon Sang-woo) was outdone by Joo Da-hae (Soo-ae) once again.

The twenty-first episode of the SBS drama “Yawang” showed Joo Da-hae learning the secret Seok Tae-il (Jeong Ho-bin) was once hiding.

Seok Tae-il had imprisoned the prosecutor who was witness to Baek Ji-mi’s (Cha Hwa-yeon) death in a mental hospital. Ha-ryu was going to find this man and reveal everything to stop Seok Tae-il from becoming the president.

On the day of the election, news spread that the prosecutor was missing from the hospital and Joo Da-hae knew the truth then.

She was anxious that this problem should be dealt with soon enough when in hours, he could be president and Seok trusted her to do something about it in return for giving her what she wants.

Joo Da-hae said, “Remember, this is my work” and made a phone call. “Catch both Ha-ryu and the prosecutor and it’s alright to kill them”.

Ha-ryu was caught up in her plot once again. The second he had his attention elsewhere the witness was injected with something in the neck and it was already too late to save him.

Source + images: hancinema.net / ohkpop

***Yawang finally had its moment to shine, receiving 22.9% – its highest so far. :))

[Ratings: Tues, 03.26.13] ‘Yawang’ and ‘Ad Genius’ have a Growth Spurt

Tuesday, March 26 2013

Dramas

KBS Cheer Up Mr. Kim 28.4->27.4

1. SBS Yawang 18.0->22.9

2. KBS Ad Genius, Lee Tae Baek 3.6->6.3

Variety

1. KBS 1 VS 100 7.7

2. SBS Incarnation 6.9

"Yawang" Kwon Sang-woo attacks Soo-ae with a web-toon

photo295070.jpg

kwon Sang-woo attacked the First Lady Soo-ae with a web-toon.

On the twenty second episode of the SBS drama , "Yawang" on the 26th, Ha-ryu (kwon Sang-woo) created a web-toon out of his and Da-hae's (Soo-ae) past to tell the world.

Ha-ryu took out his final card to attack the First Lady. He started publishing series of a web-toon called "Angel" which was about a woman who 'abandoned her husband and daughter for her own passion'.

The web-toon started becoming popular and rumors started spreading that the woman in the toon was Da-hae just in time for the release of her autobiography. She called him to the Blue House to tell him to stop it but he started cornering her instead.

Meanwhile, Seok Tae-il (Jeong Ho-bin) who found out asked, "Is this about you? Did you kill people?" and warned her, "If this is true then it won't be ignored".

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

[Ratings: Mon, 04.01.13]

(willenette : Yawang will end on April 2.)

Monday, April 1, 2013

Dramas

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.8

1. SBS Yawang 22.5

2. KBS God of the Workplace 8.2

Variety

1. KBS Hello 9.6

2. SBS Healing Camp 7.3

Lee Byung Hun ruin 'Green yawang', 25.8% self-Chief · 'colorful closing'

2013040307024827086_1.jpg
[Asia Economy Choi Joonyong reporter] SBS drama 'yawang' recorded its highest ratings had already ceased. 

3 am According to audience measurement company Nielsen Korea aggregate results, which aired last 2 days 'yawang' recorded 25.8% (less than the national standard), the 1st episode 22.5% more than a whopping 3.3% rise. Episode Existing its highest ratings on March 26 22.9% 2.9 percentage points higher than the figures.

Gender and Age Women 40 to 18 percent, was the highest viewership share. By region, the highest viewership to 27.5% of the metropolitan area was

'Yawang a total of 24 times since January 14, the first broadcast viewership recorded 8.0%, while the average viewership of 16.3% was recorded.

In the meantime, all the broadcast (Lee Byung Hun) downstream (Kwon Sang-woo) by all the murders was revealed. Yangheon (Lee Jae - Yun) by half-brother eventually lose all the wealth and fame of his death.

On the other hand 8.6%, which aired the same time period, KBS2 'god' of the workplace MBC specialties fiction movie 'Love' viewership of 3.4%, respectively was recorded.

Choi Joonyong reporter cjy @

source : 10Asia

***Yawang finally completed its course with flying numbers, reaching the highest it’s ever been. L-)

[Ratings: Tues, 04.02.13] ‘Yawang’ Ends With Highest Ratings

16472839.jpg

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Dramas

KBS Cheer Up, Mr. Kim 28.6

1. SBS Yawang 22.5->25.8

2. KBS God of the Workplace 8.2->8.6

Variety

1. KBS 1 VS 100

2. SBS Incarnation 6.9

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

*** I liked the drama. The rating percentage is already impressive for a drama nowadays. Although, the ending was a bit painful it still gets viewer's love. The script may be worst but both leads & supporting cast deserve an award. “Yawang” is still better than their favorite flopping dramas. ;)

TV : (Spoilers!!!) Yawang (Finale)

201304022315191710_1.jpg
Article: Finale 'Yawang' Soo Ae's death and Kwon Sang Woo's tears make a bitter end

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+670, -17] Nobody was a bigger fool in this drama than myself for watching it until the end.

2. [+383, -15] A truly idiotic drama. Dahae and the Idiots.

3. [+345, -9] This is not an open ending but an irresponsible ending.

4. [+102, -2] What if the scriptwriter recently won the lottery? She seems to have no care at all for the future of her career.

5. [+101, -1] A story of the largest scale of a married couple's fight 'Yawang'

6. [+94, -5] Haryu was shot and didn't even fully recover but he still held Dahae and shielded her from the car's impact. With Haryu acting as the cushion, Dahae didn't even get a cut. And then Dahae died. What kind of ending is that?

7. [+86, -3] The best part about watching Yawang is finishing the episode and going online to read the hateful comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+63, -3] Don't misunderstand, scriptwriter-nim. I only watched until the end because I felt like everything else I watched up until this point would've been a waste.

9. [+62, -1] Loser ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The #1 worst drama I've ever watched in my life. It wasn't Yunho's crappy acting that was the problem but the scriptwriter ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+56, -2] The secretary's acting was so poor, truly worse than even Yunho's acting..

-

201304022231570510_1.jpg
Article:
'Yawang' Kwon Sang Woo finally gets his revenge on Soo Ae, murder finally revealed to the world

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+324, -19] Pretty sure the viewers didn't stick through the drama until the end to watch a crappy ending like this. At least in the last episode, they should've let the viewers enjoy watching her get destroyed to unleash all the stress that's been built up but the only thing the last episode did was raise our stress levels even more. Are they seriously trying to make us feel sympathetic towards Joo Dahae? How many people did Joo Dahae kill that they think it's all over just because she apologized to Haryu. Seriously the worst drama of my life.

2. [+275, -13] Haryu gets shot and manages to out race a Granger to pull Joo Dahae and save her ㅋㅋㅋ a total makjang drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+224, -10] I wanted to give Haryu a scissor kick when he was smiling because he was happy to see Joo Dahae while in the hospital room

4. [+79, -3] Look at that idiot cry and look for Dahae the minute he wakes up. He should've been killed by the hands of Joo Yang Heon as soon as he got out of jail.

5. [+67, -0] Today, the drama taught me just how scary car accidents can be. Haryu took the full impact of the car's force and even bled from his head but it was Dahae, who not even got a speck of dust on her, that died.

source : netizenbuzz

TV : Top 20 Current Favorite Drama/Variety Shows

2013040210515023601_3.jpg
Article: 'Infinity Challenge', 'Dad...' #1 and #2 TV shows that Koreans like the most

Source: Star News via Nate

Korean Gallup polled 1,218 people over the age of 19 nationwide over the course of four days (March 25th - 28th) on their favorite current TV show.

1. Infinity Challenge 11.7%

2. Dad! Where are you going? 7.3%

[color=#ff0000][size=3]

3. Yawang 7%

[/size][/color]

4. Running Man 6.9%

5. Horse Doctor 6.1%

6. Find Strength! Mr. Kim 5.3%

7. 1 Night 2 Days 4.5%

8. Gag Concert 3.7%

9. Oh Ja Ryong is Coming 3.5%

10. Incarnation of Money 3.4%

11. That Winter 3.3%

11. Hundred Year Inheritance 3.3%

13. Iris 2 2.6%

14. It Was Love 2.4%

15. Morning Garden 2.1%

16. Hello 2%

16. Gayo Stage 2%

18. Laws of the Jungle 1.8%

19. Documentary 3 Days 1.5%

20. Samsaengi 1.%

Kwon Sang-Woo, gives 2,000,000 won to injured support actor

5517_1.jpg Gwon Sang-Woo gave 2 million won to support actor who was injured during shooting of SBS TV Drama 'Yawang'. Production company Verdi media said, "Gwon Sang-Woo gave money to a support actor when the support actor got his jaw injured. Usually, when a support actor is injured at the shooting studio, he gets compensation from the employer. But Gwon Sang-Woo additionally consolated the injured person in private."
Gwon Sang-Woo said, "Within the support actors, there are those who have it as their job, but there are also who are participating as training with the dream of being an actor. Especially, I'm thankful toward support actors with excellent acting so that there are barely no NG cuts in group scenes. Also, all leading actors and support actors are important in drama. I'm alsway thankful and sorry when they are waiting for long in cold weather." Meanwhile, SBS 'Yawang' finished successfully with viewer's rate of 25.8%.

credit : Innolife.co.kr

***I love "Yawang" team. Congratulations to the team for ending on a great note. Great drama with a great cast! There isn't a single episode that didn't drive me crazy. I watched this drama because of KSW... but the whole episode was really good. L-)

class="entry-title"‘Queen of Ambition’ cast reunite to celebrate the drama’s successful run

20130404_QueenofAmbition.jpg

The star-studded cast and crew of the SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition‘ gathered together for the last time at a restaurant in Ilsan, Gyeonggido to celebrate the end of their successful drama.

Soo Ae gave her final thoughts sharing, “I received a lot of hateful comments and I wanted to do my best but I faced a lot of obstacles. I had a hard time but I thank you for consistently watching over me”, and shed tears as she opened up about her struggles during filming. Co-star Kwon Sang Woo cheered her on saying, “You were the best.”

Director Jo Young Kwang also shared, “During the past four months, I honestly thought that this day wouldn’t come. I think all of the things we went through will remain as a good memory.”

Writer Lee Hee Myung stated to all the cast and staff present, “Thank you for filling in the areas we were lacking. Thank you and ‘Queen of Ambition’ achieved the highest viewer rating this year. We went through and came out of the long SBS tunnel. It’s all because of you who came with us.”

‘Queen of Ambition’ came to a dramatic close on the 2nd and went out with a bang with its high final episode ratings.

source : allkpop

April 10, 2013

Koreans come home in Chinese films

09223416.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo and Kim Hee-sun
Chinese films starring top Korean celebrities will soon hit theaters at home. “The Warring States,” starring Kim Hee-sun, will be released in Korea on May 9. It was first released in China in 2011.

Kim plays a character named Pang Fei, the queen of Wei. It was her first movie in eight years after “Myth” (2005).

A little before Kim’s comeback, actor Kwon Sang-woo will also come to theaters in romance film “Shadows of Love.”

The movie, scheduled to be released on April 25 in Korea, was shown last year in China.

In the movie, Kwon plays a couple with Cecilia Cheung as Kwon asks florist Cheung from a poor family to become his girlfriend for a week because she resembles his former lover.

Kwon also appears in another Chinese movie produced early this year.

“Chinese Zodiac,” directed by and starring Jackie Chan, came out in February.

By Lee Sun-min

credit : JoongAngDaily

*** What a beautiful, gorgeous, & flawless couple indeed. I love this couple. I wish Kwon Sang Woo to always be happy and successful! Love her outfit. I noticed KSW's socks are cute. L-)

class="entry-title"Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young attend the ‘Norigae’ VIP screening event together

20130409_KwonSangWoo_SonTaeYoung.jpg

Married couple Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young were recently spotted showing some more PDA (‘Public Display of Affection’), which they have been known to do a lot of throughout the years.

The celebrity couple was seen enjoying a movie date together at the VIP screening event for the movie ‘Norigae‘ at COEX’ Megabox Cinema in Gangnam, Seoul on the 9th. Media outlets captured the couple holding hands, making it clear as daylight that they are still happily married.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young tied the knot back in September 2008 and created a beautiful family together with their son Luke Kwon.

‘Norigae’ will premiere in Korea on the 18th.

20130410_kwonsangwoosontaeyoung_norigae.

source : allkpop

Guest kdramafanusa

[interview] Kwon Sang-woo tells about his life in drama and in reality

kvrass3ixpoww688cvmx5g2.jpg

[by Kwon Hyuk-kee  / translated by Cho Suyoun] I don’t even want to think about it; my wife talking to other man while my daughter is in an accident and I work at host bar for my family. However, Ha Ryu still covered everything for her at the end. How about Kwon live a life of Ha Ryu for real?

“I would just forget. What would you do with a woman who left her husband and child.” It’s true. It’s best to live the way it is.

On April 9th, an interview with SBS ‘Queen of Ambition’s Kwon Sang-woo (36 years old) was held in Gangnam, Seoul. He started with a comment that ‘I’m satisfied that the view rate was pretty high.” “It feels like I went to Sauna but forgot to wash myself. Until the 12th episode, I was glad to shoot the drama but then I got lost at some point.” Said Kwon Sang-woo.

cw246i9b293ezyf3390dubk.jpg

Kwon continued to talk about the drama. “It was the ending I wanted. Understanding and embracing everything is what I believe Ha Ryu would do. Well, for all the works, I need to understand the story before shooting. But this time, I didn't know about the ending at all.”

‘Queen of Ambition’ ended with a view rate of 24.2%. About this he said “It is hard to get a rate of 20% and I’m not sure at which position I am. I think I have a sense of frustration this time.”

Actually, the ‘Queen of Ambition’ was like a live drama because the script was late many times. However he said “I don’t have any complains about current drama making system. I sometimes enjoy how it is processed in tension. But, I hate the cold so I don’t like to shoot outside for such a long time.”

He also talked about another drama from MBC that was in competition with the one he was in. “Honestly, I didn't want to compete with ‘Horse Doctor.’ It is directed by Lee Byung-hoon and that type of historical drama do not lose the view rate once they gain their audience so I was a bit worried. When the rate was almost the same, I thought we won.” said Kwon with a chuckle.

6rrcqrnoywecu72u6o6793u.jpg

Kwon sang-woo also mentioned about his co-actress Soo Ae. “When a drama has to be successful, the actress has to stand out, and when the actress stands out the actor next to her also stands out. Soo Ae had a hard time.

If an actress with bad acting had Joo Da-hae character, the view rate wouldn't be that high, but Soo Ae did amazing job there. I also told the director that it is Soo Ae who led the drama after second half.

“A grand prize? Well, it will be great if I win a trophy but I honestly don’t have interest in it. I want to be an actor that is well known among everyone. I think going to Cannes is not that great thing. I thank Jackie Chan for having me participated in such a great project with great opportunity. I don’t aim trophy for my acting career.”

With this drama, he finally left a controversy of his acting ability. “When I looked at an article about me after shooting host bar scene, there was a comment such as ‘His host bar act is different and real since he used to work at host bar.’

That was just out of all reason. I just wanted to shoot with more fun since I can never meet a character like this in other dramas. It was the most interesting scene of Ha Ryu.” said Kwon.

0nr6vq8nozrdox7gw7kh8ul.jpg

After the experience from ‘Queen of Ambition’ he says his thought about job ‘actor’ has been changed. “I believe that actor is very fine job since it can give happiness to many people. I think that actors need to communicate with people through works.

Even if I donate all the money I have, it does not make me a great actor. Actors are proved by works” said Kwon with his own belief. For the last comment, he said “I want to meet fans through great works in Korea, not in other countries.”

Write: 2013-04-11 09:06:55 / Update: 2013-04-11 10:33:01

The bnt news provides the latest news coming with 6 languages including Korean, English and French leading not only cultural but also industrial Korean waves. All rights, including copyright ⓒbntnews.co.kr, in the content of these bnt news site are owned or controlled for these purposes by the bnt news.

Kwon Sang-Woo “Have plan for junior, I wish a daughter…”

5588_1.jpg

A talent Kwon Sang-Woo wished, “As a husband and a father, I wish being as happy as I am now.” On 2nd Kwon Sang-Woo who finished SBS TV drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ showed affection to his family. It was an interview for his impression about finishing the drama, but he became dullard for his son, seeking agreement with a picture of Gwon Rook-Hee(4), saying “He is cute, isn’t he.” Even though his drama finished, but he is busy for family, saying “I can’t rest well. My son’s kindergarten starts at eight, and it is one hour away from home. I wakes up at 8 O’clock and drives him to the kindergarten.” Gwon Sang-Woo married on September 28th, 2008 in Seoul Jangchungdong Silla Hotel, with Son Tae-Young(33) the Ms.Korea and the second Ms.International. Kwon Sang-Woo was amazed, “My son knows that I’m an actor now. He asked a question watching ‘Queen of Ambition’. In the past he asked ‘Daddy, how did you go into the television’, and ‘When did you come? You were in TV’. Now he asks understanding everything.” Kwon Sang-Woo who said “It is the most comfortable time to walk around the house with my kid” noticed “We are planning to have a sister of Rook-Hee.” He said “In the drama I was very happy to perform with ‘Eun-Byeul’(Park Min-Ha). I thought that I want a daughter like her. I don’t know whether it will be a son or a daughter, but I have a plan for junior. Seeing Rook-Hee plays alone, I thought he needs a sibling.”

credit : Innolife.co.kr

***I do agree – that Yunho is a good person because Yunho has been very close friends with RAIN. Just like RAIN he’s someone who works hard. He has always been respectful. That's why, it's always good to know that RAIN has an awesome friend like Yunho. (I remember he visited RAIN in the military).L-)

class="content-title"Kwon Sang Woo on DBSK’s Yunho: “He Was an Unexpectedly Good Person”

Kwon Sang Woo on DBSK’s Yunho: “He Was an Unexpectedly Good Person”

Kwon Sang Woo recently spoke highly about DBSK‘s Yunho by saying, “Out of all the people I’ve worked with, he was an unexpectedly good person.”

Kwon Sang Woo sat down for an interview shortly after successfully captivating the viewers with the SBS drama, “Queen of Ambition.”

During the interview, he spoke about Yunho, who was his rival in the drama. “Upon working with him, I found out that he is loyal and just a very good person in general. He has great manners and he is so nice and pure. I hope we can stay in touch in the future too.”

He continued, “While we were filming, Yunho had a hard time. A lot of things that happened on set made him discouraged too. He could’ve been irritated but he never let that show and endured through it well. If you think about him as a DBSK member, he is like a god-like existence in the K-Pop world but he never let any of that show.”

Kwon Sang Woo made a point and said that Yunho might have been afraid since acting was not his major field. But he said that Yunho improved as time passed.

“I think Yunho’s acting skills improved through this drama. He changed a lot since the beginning. To me, it’s not really important on whether or not you act well. The important thing is that Yunho has a lot of charm. Out of all the people I met so far, he was the most different from what I expected,” he continued.

Meanwhile, “Queen of Ambition” ended on April 2 after a successful run.

credit : soompi news