Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo reveals his chiseled body

KSW_Yawang.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo will be showing off his chiseled body in his next drama appearance.

Appearing in the new SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition‘, Kwon Sang Woo will be playing the character of Ha Ryu, who works at a host bar serving affluent female clientele.

“If you’re curious, don’t forget to watch the broadcast,” the actor teased.

With a teaser photo like that, the ratings will no doubt shoot through the roof! ’Queen of Ambition’ will have its first broadcast on Monday, January 14.

KSW_Yawang2.jpg

Credit as stated

----------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the premier, Yawang's Fighting!!!!

\m/

class="content-title"Kwon Sang Woo Talks About the Difference Between Acting with Soo Ae and Go Hyun Jung

Kwon Sang Woo Talks About the Difference Between Acting with Soo Ae and Go Hyun Jung

On January 9 at the production presentation of SBS’s upcoming “Night King,” actor Kwon Sang Woo praised his co-star Soo Ae. “Night King” is to be Kwon Sang Woo’s comeback drama since he completed “Dae Mul” in 2010.

Kwon Sang Woo stated, “Unlike me who gives a flighty impression, Go Hyun Jung and Soo Ae give off stable and steady vibes.”

He continued, “When I heard about the character of the first lady in this drama, I couldn’t really think of any particular actress for this role. Yet when I heard Soo Ae was chosen, I knew she would be perfect. I think this drama will turn out great, as long as I do my best.”

When asked to describe the difference in his roles in “Dae Mul” and “Night King,” Kwon Sang Woo answered, “In ‘Dae Mul,’ my character did not have a huge role in terms of the plot and so I did not feel too much pressure. However in ‘Night King,’ the love and hate relationship between Soo Ae and myself is a big part of the storyline.”

“Night King” will tell a story of an ambitious woman who will do anything to become the first lady, and a man who loves this woman. The first episode will air on January 14, 2013.

credit : soompi news

***I'm happy that his movie with JC will be released in my side this January 30.................Can't wait for this. Although, I could watch the film soon in  the big screen I'm still waiting for the DVD copy. :)]

mi2u2 said:

Kwon Sang Woo reveals his chiseled body

Actor Kwon Sang Woo will be showing off his chiseled body in his next drama appearance.

Appearing in the new SBS drama ‘Queen of Ambition‘, Kwon Sang Woo will be playing the character of Ha Ryu, who works at a host bar serving affluent female clientele.

“If you’re curious, don’t forget to watch the broadcast,” the actor teased.

With a teaser photo like that, the ratings will no doubt shoot through the roof! ’Queen of Ambition’ will have its first broadcast on Monday, January 14.

Credit as stated

----------------------------------------

Tomorrow is the premier, Yawang's Fighting!!!!

\m/

Guest wutmuvi

Hi willenette, mi2u2 and all  thanks for your update .  Most of the time, I'm just a silent reader.  Can't wait for the sub of the 1st Ep.  I hope the drama has good rating bcuz everyone's working hard.
:)>-

class="content-title" Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae Share a Romantic Kiss in “Night King” yw740030 January 15, 2013

Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae Share a Romantic Kiss in “Night King”

On the first episode of SBS’s drama “Night King” that aired on January 14, Ha Ryu (played by Kwon Sang Woo) and Joo Dae Hae (played by Soo Ae) shared a joyful kiss.

In this episode, Ha Ryu was reunited with Joo Dae Hae, who he met during his childhood at an orphanage. Ha Ryu learned that Joo Dae Hae is experiencing financial difficulties and abuse at home. Even though Joo Dae Hae graduated with excellent grades from high school, she is unable to go to university due to financial reasons. When Joo Dae Hae decides to work at a bar, Ha Ryu stops her and promises to send her to university.

With Ha Ryu’s help, Joo Dae Hae succeeds in getting into college. As they celebrate at a beach, they share a romantic kiss in the snowy weather.    

night-king-1.pngnight-king-2.png

Guest wutmuvi

Yawang's story line is very good.  I like the casting and their acting were awesome. KSW and Su Ae were excellent as a pair.  Love the little girl.  Also, I think journalist should stop making comparison about Yawang and other previous work because it confuses the viewers' judgement. Every drama, all casts and crews are working hard to put in their best efforts into the drama,so they should deserve good rating. Yawang will do well !!!!!

Kwon Sang-woo and Soo-ae back hug

photo274842.jpg

Soo-ae hugged kwon Sang-woo from the back for his love.

On the second episode of the SBS drama "Yawang" on the 15th, Ha-ryu covered up Joo Da-hae's (Soo-ae) murder of her foster father and got a job at a host bar.

Ha-ryu tried to take the blame but Joo Da-hae panicked and said, "How do I live without you? Let's go together if you are going to prison".

In the end Ha-ryu buried the foster father and they left the ranch. He then got a job at a host bar and earned some pre-money to get a new place to live.

He promised to support Da-hae and told her to study hard. She hugged him from the back and said, "I am going to get a job where they pay well and pay you back for this".

However, the end of the episode showed a change 5 years later where Da-hae had Ha-ryu's daughter but seeing plutocrat Baek Do-hoon (U-Know). It seems like Joo Da-hae is going to change once she finds out Ha-ryu works at a host bar.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

Son Tae Young Shouts at Kwon Sang Woo for Looking Like Her Husband on ′Yawang′

Son Tae Young helped her husband Kwon Sang Woo...by shouting at him.

On the January 15 broadcast of SBS′ Yawang, Ha Ryu (Kwon Sang Woo) started working as a host at a host bar for Da Hae (Soo Ae).

90514725.jpg

He sang Jo Jang Hyuk′s Addicted Love for his female customers, but the drunk women started throwing fruit at him, ignoring his attempts to entertain them.

Son Tae Young was among the women. The actress previously made issues after revealing that she would appear as a cameo for her husband, Kwon Sang Woo.

Son Tae Young, apparently drunk, shouted toward Kwon Sang Woo, "Go away. You look like my husband and it′s pissing me off."

The way Kwon Sang Woo stared embarrassingly at her was enough to draw laughs from the drama′s viewers.

40806506.jpg

In the same episode, Da Hae met with Baek Do Hoon (Jung Yunho), the son of a company president, for the first time.

Photo credit: SBS / enewsworld

Here are a few gif from Yawang Ep.2

I love KSW character as Ha Ryu in Yawang.  He is such a loving person and take very good care of his family.  His portraying the character really well.

SunRise.gif

applekiss-1.gif

SleepyHaRyu-1.gif

KissMe.gif

CuteKid.gif

HappyFamily.gif

pushup.gif

Kwon Sang Woo affectionately says, "I want to start filming "Queen of Ambition" with Jung Yunho soon"

2013-01-14_10.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo showed his affection for Jung Yunho.
During the episode of SBS’ ‘Good Morning’, footage from the press conference of SBS’ Monday-Wednesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ was shown.
On this day, Jung Yunho said, “I’m happy to be participating in a great project with seniors I really like,” and “It feels like a family.”
Kwon Sang Woo had everyone laughing when he added, “I still haven’t shot any scenes with Yunho yet, but I want to start filming with him soon. Seriously, have you ever seen this many rice wreaths in SBS?”
Meanwhile, Go Jun Hee attracted the attention of many when she commented, “I’m happy to be working with the handsome Kwon Sang Woo.”

Source: [TV Daily] / dailykpopnews
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

class="content-title"Soo Ae Chooses Yunho over Kwon Sang Woo as Her Ideal Type

Soo Ae Chooses Yunho over Kwon Sang Woo as Her Ideal Type

On January 16, actress Soo Ae was interviewed for the first time in a long time for the television entertainment show “Night of TV Entertainment.” Kwon Sang Woo joined the actress as well. On the program, the actress chose fellow actor Yunho over her actual love interest in her drama “Night King,” Kwon Sang Woo.

On the show, when Kwon Sang Woo was asked about his back muscles, which had garnered attention from the netizens, the actor responded, “I worked out hard for two months for this drama.” The actor plays a host from the lower class.

When Soo Ae was asked what she would do if a character that Kwon Sang Woo plays, Ha Ryu, existed in real life, she answered, “If there really is a person like that, he is very welcome into my life.” But in the drama plot, Soo Ae’s character betrays Ha Ryu and choose the other guy, Baek Do Hoon, played by Yunho.

Following that statement, when Soo Ae was questioned which actor she would choose as her ideal man, she laughingly replied, “Well, Yunho would be better than a married man.”

20130117_1358355174_08984700_1_59_201301

I totally agreed with you Fafa. But of course, KSW is a married man, that's why she chose the other person. If KSW is not married, for sure she would choose KSW.  Who wouldn't ?? :)

Guest fantast1k1

Hello KSW shippers! I've been a KSW admirer since STH days...I luv STH so much that I bought my special edition DVD boxed set...the man is a genius when it comes to acting. He's the one who introduced me to KDrama...seen most of his projects. So happy he's on Yawang with another favorite of mine, Su Ae. I agree with mi2u2. SA's just being polite. If KSW's not married, there's no doubt she would have chosen him...the man is a total package, who wouldn't 8->