Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

What are the top 10 romance movies of all time?

South Korea is known for the popularity of its romantic dramas, but how are its movies faring?

Movie Week recently put together a list of the top 10 all-time most popular romantic movies. They noted that the genre has fallen in popularity lately to give way to more thrilling genres like action and fantasy.

Did your favorite movie make the cut? Check out the list below!

—-

1. My Sassy Girl

2001, Directed by Kwak Jae Yong

Starring: Jun Ji Hyun, Cha Tae Hyun

1,735,692 theatergoers

2. My Tutor Friend

2003, Directed by Kim Kyung Hyung

Starring: Kim Ha Neul, Kwon Sang Woo

1,587,975 theatergoers

3. Scandal

2003, Directed by Lee Jae Yong

Starring: Bae Yong Joon, Lee Mi Sook, Jun Do Yeon

1,587,975 theatergoers

4. A Frozen Flower

2008, Directed by Yoo Ha

Starring: Jo In Sung, Joo Jin Mo, Song Ji Hyo

1,160,538 theatergoers

5. You Are My Sunshine

2008, Directed by Park Jin Pyo

Starring: Hwang Jung Min, Jun Do Yeon

1,063,480 theatergoers

6. Maundy Thursday

2006, Directed by Song Hae Sung

Starring: Kang Dong Won, Lee Na Young

980,772 theatergoers

7. The Servant

2010, Directed by Kim Dae Woo

Starring: Kim Joo Hyuk, Ryu Seung Bum, Jo Yeo Jung

977,012 theatergoers

8. Cyrano Agency

2010, Directed by Kim Hyun Suk

Starring: Um Tae Woong, Lee Min Jung, Choi Daniel, Park Shin Hye

914,121 theatergoers

9. All For Love

2005, Directed by Min Kyu Dong

Starring: Um Jung Hwa, Hwang Jung Min

902,189 theatergoers

10. My Little Bride

2004, Directed by Kim Ho Joon

Starring: Kim Rae Won, Moon Geun Young

876,600 theatergoers

Source + Photos: Movie Week via Naver / allkpop

Hi Will, thanks much for regards.. I m still staying safe n healthy! Thanks God for that..

We  are longing for our oppa coming projects! Yoohoo, imagin he speaks English in the new Hollywood movie !! Yeah!!

Ah, THE PAIN is airing here in Vietnam now, I must go to box when i come back to my motherland in the next week !!! Yay!!!!!!!

Oooooooooo! phew.gif ........ what is this Hollywood movie all about? sweatingbullets.gif ....... n he had to fix his knee? Must be STY's fault! -_- ...... Lukie must be quite biggie by now! B)

Guest sw4ever

Chinese Zodiac behind the scene wub.gif

from weibo

Berlin Chan 

●Work with 權相佑! He is so gentleman !!!(12/14 19:03)

579998499fc06a982b02d938e491694d.jpg

这几天辛苦了浩哥,知道你很爱臭美,面对一位被成为韩国“最佳身材”的国际巨星#权相佑#先生,会不会觉得亚历山大?虽然语言不通,但是一样相处的很融洽,相信我们会越来越好!

9702b81dd6a7c393fab73d5e4b342396.jpg

a948f8d84e5c5054e2a8c5617293a8a6.jpg

from weibo

●@Laura_weissbecker  

working with kwong sang woo and berlin chan, they are so nice, so gentleman~~~ thx a lot~

@Laura_weissbeckerクォン・サンウとberlin chanと働くことによって、それらは、そうたくさん~の紳士~~~thxそう良い<(12/15  18:13)

d47767bb42743a174332e4cbc0ecbe07.jpg

Look for a good team开心郊游Sun ●! Yuta completed权相nice! Sun open mind to go look for a good class picnic! Phase-Woo Kwon is nice too! (12/16 19:22)

26fa622eaf1313ce0cf2f776c21b8a42.jpg

Beijing, cold really cold, good brother, but there is a very warm friend. ), New friends, Kwon Sang-woo, the gentleman has a full point. ) (12/16 10:57)

aa0db2fdd09ba5a3d6b03f9dcb826d87.jpg

fcc70fdf794eada846436c8723cd7d29.jpg

Oooooooooo! phew.gif ........ what is this Hollywood movie all about? sweatingbullets.gif ....... n he had to fix his knee? Must be STY's fault! -_- ...... Lukie must be quite biggie by now! B)

Hi moi, so nice to see you here - it's been quite long since the last, huh, dear? I hope you're doing fine. Our man has an upcoming movie with Jackie Chan............entitled - "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads". Jackie Chan is also the director of the film. KSW had his knee operation, they call it "stem cell transplantation". Because he had this injury while filming. He also has a plan to shoot another film, one of the American action movies, after finishing shooting this movie. "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads is the 3rd version of Armour Of God(1986) and will be released early next year all over the world. :lol:

Guest sw4ever

Luke Kwon looks cute and cool in his leather jacket !

08198bb41993327581fed979c2c0a6dd.jpg

e31eb2c6cabfe30776c01876796a4cf5.jpg

'한밤'손태영 아들 룩희를, 아빠 권상우 닮은 하얀 피부 '주목'

(2011-12-21 22:05:02 reviewstar)

손태영이 아들 룩희를 공개해 눈길을 끌었다. 21 일 방송된 SBS '한밤의 TV 연예'의 한 코너 스타 시크릿에서는 출산 후 완벽한 몸매의 삐보우루 위해 손태영을 찾았다. 이날 "엄마가 일을하러 나갈 때 아들이 투정을 반죽하고 그렇지 않은가 '라는 질문에 손태영은"룩희를은 절대 그렇지 않다 "고 답했다. 이어 "내가 나올 때 '엄마, 집에 오실 때 무엇 사올까요?'고 물어 사탕 사오라고하면 알았다고 대답한다. 바리들을 반죽하여 그렇지 않아도 아들에게 고맙다 "며 아들 바보를 입증했다. 이날 룩희를 아들 룩희를 최근 모습을 공개했다. 사진 속 룩희를 아빠 권상우와 비슷한 희고 하얀 외모와 똘망똘망한 눈으로 귀여움을 자아냈다

video : http://netv.sbs.co.kr/player/netv_player.jsp?uccid=10001194344

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sw4ever

Chinese Zodiac movie : Behind the scene:wub:

aab3af7b52c79341354aae433ccdc23a.jpg

weibo from french actress laura

@Laura_weissbecker : cute boy and adorable Laura~ Kwone is teaching me about the different Chinese actors, what they’ve done….I am a good student

982058845e85a51beda4ed6ed3747caa.jpg

Oh oh, i m a century long away from this forrum!!!

Thanks much chingus, Will, SW4ever for keeping us posted!!!

Our oppa won the awards as "Best Foreign Actor" on Esquire !! No doubt! It must be him!!!!!!!!!!

Seem he got full healthy back! Fighting oppa! love you oppa

and love you chingus!

Happy New Year !!!

새해복많이받으세요!!!

***Ahhh……….this is a real home sweet home! What I'd give to live in a house like that. As what the cliché’ says: “You only live once." – so, if I also have lots of money why not stay in an expensive home, huh? Having lots of money make life easier. Aish…..if only I could win the lottery.... my life would change. But, wondering with cars, I don’t understand why people buy Ferrari, when a Toyota or Honda will do just fine – hehehe. (hmmm………luxury)? I guess I'm weird since I rather use ordinary cars than luxury ones. Maybe, it’s just cooler riding the Ferrari – hehehe. :lol:

***************************************************************************************

Celebrities’ expensive homes are revealed to the public

ca8d8d1dd6bd164a5f7dfc803879a799.jpg

Ever wonder which Korean celebrities own the most expensive homes?

On an episode of KBS ‘YeoYooManMan‘ that aired on January 16th, the celebrities living in the most expensive and lavish homes were revealed to the public.

According to the reports filed by the Ministry of Land for 2010, in third place was couple Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young who live in the Samsundong Apartments. Their home is estimated to be worth 3.4 million US dollars, and among one of the most high-priced common apartments in Korea.

In second place was actress Han Chae Young and her husband who live in a 6,000 sq. ft home that is estimated to be worth around 5 million US dollars. Their home is labeled as a ‘Dream Villa’ by many.

And at #1 was the home of singer Cho Young Nam, who cherishes many high end Asian paintings within his home. His home is estimated to be worth well over 5 million US dollars, and looks over the Han River. Within his home is an indoor golfing range, a movie theater, fitness club, and more.

Source & Image: HanKyung via Nate / allkpop

***Ahhh……….this is a real home sweet home! What I'd give to live in a house like that. As what the cliché’ says: “You only live once." – so, if I also have lots of money why not stay in an expensive home, huh? Having lots of money make life easier. Aish…..if only I could win the lottery.... my life would change. But, wondering with cars, I don’t understand why people buy Ferrari, when a Toyota or Honda will do just fine – hehehe. (hmmm………luxury)? I guess I'm weird since I rather use ordinary cars than luxury ones. Maybe, it’s just cooler riding the Ferrari – hehehe.  :lol:

***************************************************************************************

Celebrities’ expensive homes are revealed to the public

*quoted image*

According to the reports filed by the Ministry of Land for 2010, in third place was couple Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young who live in the Samsundong Apartments. Their home is estimated to be worth 3.4 million US dollars, and among one of the most high-priced common apartments in Korea.

In second place was actress Han Chae Young and her husband who live in a 6,000 sq. ft home that is estimated to be worth around 5 million US dollars. Their home is labeled as a ‘Dream Villa’ by many.

And at #1 was the home of singer Cho Young Nam, who cherishes many high end Asian paintings within his home. His home is estimated to be worth well over 5 million US dollars, and looks over the Han River. Within his home is an indoor golfing range, a movie theater, fitness club, and more.

Source & Image: HanKyung via Nate / allkpop

Dear Will, it is totally agreed that living in a luxury house indulged in the luxury life is so fabulous however it would be fabulous if you live with the one you love! kekekek

i would rather live in a small house with my love than in a luxury house without him !!! kakakkakak!!

Our man surely is a happy man when living there with his most beloved ones!

about the car,  agreed with u about Honda or Toyota, but if you win lottery why not a Ferrari or Audi? Sangwoo is using a super Bentley!!!  i would love an Audi Q7 kekekekkekek! OMO! my bf is having that one ! lol!!!

Dear Will, it is totally agreed that living in a luxury house indulged in the luxury life is so fabulous however it would be fabulous if you live with the one you love! kekekek

i would rather live in a small house with my love than in a luxury house without him !!! kakakkakak!!

Our man surely is a happy man when living there with his most beloved ones!

about the car,  agreed with u about Honda or Toyota, but if you win lottery why not a Ferrari or Audi? Sangwoo is using a super Bentley!!!  i would love an Audi Q7 kekekekkekek! OMO! my bf is having that one ! lol!!!

Hi TY, so nice again to see & read your post here, dear. I miss you! I do agree with you - living in a huge house alone without your someone special is nothing.....I think our man loves luxury cars..........And your BF, too - he must be rich, dear - hehehe. Well, I don't really regret that KSW is "off the market" already since I see he's a happily-married man - He’s loved by everyone. Have a happy life KSW! And you, too, dear! Enjoy your life with him - hahaha! :lol:

Hi TY, so nice again to see & read your post here, dear. I miss you! I do agree with you - living in a huge house alone without your someone special is nothing.....I think our man loves luxury cars..........And your BF, too - he must be rich, dear - hehehe. Well, I don't really regret that KSW is "off the market" already since I see he's a happily-married man - He’s loved by everyone. Have a happy life KSW! And you, too, dear! Enjoy your life with him - hahaha!  :lol:

kakakka,lol, thanks dear, for the blessing.. i enjoy the life and hopefully it lasts.. (if i wasn't not kicked out, lol)

nevermind, we may find ourselves a better one in whatever case.... Luxury or not, as long as we live with our beloved one! Like Kwon Sang Woo, he got WHOLE!!!

agreed with you, i dun mind our man is "taken", on the contrary, we are happy to hear him happy!!! and success too!

can't wait to see the big project with Jacky Chan in the box, very very soon!!! Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few hours more to the come the New Lunar Year - Year of Dragon!

All the best to Mr Kwon Sang Woo and Family!

All the best to my friends here

Wishing all of you Success - Happiness and Prosperity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

277436xcitefunhappynewy.jpg

Guest hidayah_kjj

an nyeong....

its my first time typing out here...he he he....hope i am doing it right. :unsure:

anyone knows anything about KSW modeling for Bazaar Homes...i think thats what they call it......

KSW.....he is my super top fav actor.....he he he...hope all is well for him and his family and his career...fighting to u Sang Woo!!! ^_^

an nyeong....

its my first time typing out here...he he he....hope i am doing it right. :unsure:

anyone knows anything about KSW modeling for Bazaar Homes...i think thats what they call it......

KSW.....he is my super top fav actor.....he he he...hope all is well for him and his family and his career...fighting to u Sang Woo!!! ^_^

Hi hidayah_cruel_love, ye, he's the model of Bazaar Homme in Singapore. This is a famous fashion magazine in Singapore, Bazaar Homme. This magazine is targeting towards the 20-30 year old age group. This will be the first issue to be released this year. :lol:

Guest hidayah_kjj

Hi hidayah_cruel_love, ye, he's the model of Bazaar Homme in Singapore. This is a famous fashion magazine in Singapore, Bazaar Homme. This magazine is targeting towards the 20-30 year old age group. This will be the first issue to be released this year.  :lol:

Hi Willenette...an nyeong,

Hei thanx for the info....any chance we will know when and where he will take his snap snap..will it be in Singapore or some other place...he he he....blush.gif

have a good day ya!!!