Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

***Thanks for posting more photos here. These pictures give me a good smile The movie is still currently showing. I hope the box office result will increase as the day passes by. My man's body is still as hot as ever! But his eyes and face are more than enough to make me swoon. I hope this movie is a good one again. He worked hard for it again. I genuinely like him in every single drama and film he’s done. HAPPY CHUSEOK to you, KSW! His wife is really a lucky girl. I'm sure they spend quality time together during this holiday in Korea with Luke, of course! I hope they will have a long & lasting relationship with his wife. I am happy to see that KSW is doing well. Still very handsome as always! I can’t wait also for his 2-movies..... :lol:

September 14, 2011

Lee Byung Hun Is Chosen for Most Wanted Hallyu Star For Dinner Date

“Hotel.com” conducted a survey and Lee Byung Hun tops the list followed by actor Jang Geun Seok.

Actor Lee Byung Hun has been selected for the most wanted Hallyu star for a dinner date at a hotel in the survey conducted among Japanese fans. The world’s largest hotel booking site “Hotel.com (www.hotels.com)” reported on September 7 that they had conducted the survey with 400 females consisting with 100 females from each age groups from twenties to fifties to find out the most wanted Hallyu star for their dinner date at a hotel, and Lee Byung Hun ranked atop the survey and he was followed by Jang Geun Seok and Bae Yong Joon. In addition, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo, Won Bin, Ryu Si Won, Rain, and Song Seung Hun were included at the top 10.

In addition, Japanese females answered their purpose of visiting Korea as shopping (335 respondents), eating (319 respondents), and sight-seeing (199 respondents), and the survey also revealed that their friends (50.5%) and family members (40.3%) accounted more than 90 percent for their travel companions.

“Hotel.com” is the hotel booking site that has the list of 140,000 hotels all around the world and more than two million users’ reviews.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7911

[CHART] Weekend Box Office: September 9-11

2011091408550726929_1.jpg

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011091408550726929

If i were asked, my answer is known by everybody here.... kekkekekekekek

DINNER WITH KWON SANG WOO..

Hi TY, hehehe - I'm very sure you'll do, dear - but, you seem to forgot your other man, huh? Where is JDG in your heart now, huh? Me, I'll choose (6) of them among the 10 - & of course, our man is included in my list............ :lol:

***Thanks for posting these departure photos. Oh, KSW had left Seoul now..............he'll be returning to movie filming again. I hope we could get to hear more news about this movie. I love all those airport photos. :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang Woo, attended Louis Vuitton Island Maison Opening event in Singapore (September 17, 2011 )wub.gif

Kokokoreano Kokokoreano Kwon Sang Woo, Shin Minah attended Louis Vuitton Island Maison Opening event in Singapore http://j.mp/o6ueAy (via @herworld_sg#Kokokoreano

fc71a960e3a8e36a3dd6ac4ea1db82e9.jpg

rainaftershine rainaftershine Kwon Sangwoo :D twitpic.com/6mbgve

400283690.jpg

JoiChua JoiChuaGreat LV party tonight! Here's me with Korean superstar Kwon Sang Woo ;) twitpic.com/6mb6yi

400270842.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1316334925&Signature=9DgRfbCOSC%2Bw0l0HaOqG7fzOb5I%3D

Tiffanyonthemov Tiffany  Shin Minah & Kwon Sangwoo RT @littlemisshoo: My Kr friend met these 2 Kr artise during LV MBS opening! Surprise !

15824ab7b2aef802391bdecd2e46cc38.jpg

89ee5892872998edcca93bc497a58f99.jpg

14d361ccff3275a74be72bc73dbd2744.jpg

Pictures: Star power at the opening of Louis Vuitton's floating boutique

Luxury brand Louis Vuitton rolled out the red carpet for the opening of its first floating boutique in the world at Marina Bay Sands.

First to arrive at the red carpet was Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett, decked in an all-black ensemble. She joined LV's chief executive Yves Carcelle, and Minister S Iswaran in a ribbon-cutting ceremony by the waterfront.

The four-storey island maison is the luxury brand's first in South-east Asia and 12th in the world. International stars like Korean actor Kwon Sang Woo and Hong Kong celebrity also walked the red carpet, turning up the star power.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_713909.html

Guest singapore0950

sw4ever, thanks for the link & fotos shared & posted here!!! :sweatingbullets::wub:

here is a short video which posted @ xin.msn :wub:

KSW talks abt working with Jackie Chan new movie.

EnjoyS!

while watched a few time and notice something. Such of ...... sigh. Oops! please correct me. If I am wrong.KSW, while answering the reporter question. And that is a indian lady standing next to him. Seemed gv him a hints to go hurry in the Gallery? Can't KSW finish his interviews? Since he is also one of the guest which invited by LV.

However, I knew all the reporters & cam was standing just right infront of the LV signboard. Which just near the main door.

Maybe is blocking the way.... so why must get the interview end immediately.

In that case, shld have a place interviews. And another place for photoshooting then. :crazy:

Isn't rude? what a shameful!!! :(:angry:

Lastly, last night the opening really vvvvvvvvvvv luxuries!!!!

ceb1a33d3eab74637f5d8c7ad71848a9.jpg

8d978488f78b1cc4a8358cccf0ba3976.jpg

01fd58d0a6c8456c050b293b33a59d23.jpg

05da200ea932bf6e7b5145a10a8b82a9.jpg

a44c62aef10a96a876e65ee1bc9410a3.jpg

e63c68149bd24bfaa9e7463044d0aa14.jpg

376a7af5e77cb4f26dda2eb766f2c1e6.jpg

Korean heartthrob actor Kwon Sang Woo © with senior executives of Louis Vuitton. (Photo by Hester Tan, channelnewsasia.com) - 18 Sep 20117143aee9242bf1b46c695680f0688c56.jpg

5b852d56d8eb0820746d4dd9d45b666b.jpg

9f1316b265c497df0f7d2085ccefcb06.jpg

54b65b72f8de77c06d6b1a05e0f32435.jpg

ebc98f155c0833a336f9cbd45434da45.jpg

398ecd4f4d1f7223d3cba3de4f20b3fe.jpg

ea075aa5261674e0bed0e6180710efa9.jpg

36148b8753d59c109ad262c67beb5a92.jpg

Celebs glam up Louis Vuitton Island Maison opening

9383CF5563DDFF0E5778C3FB75A1.jpg

Korean actor Kwon Sang Woo makes his second trip to Singapore - the first was five years ago for an beauty endorsement. 

He said, "It's my second time to Singapore. Love the weather and it feels like a holiday. It's been a long time since I met my local fans."

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=5284003&page=9

First Louis Vuitton Offshore Maison Officiated In Style

18 September 2011, Singapore – Yesterday evening,  Louis Vuitton made history with the inauguration of its first Louis Vuitton Maison in Southeast Asia, amidst 1000 invited guests and glitterati at the waterfront complex at Singapore’s iconic Marina Bay Sands.

The first ever Louis Vuitton “offshore” maison, called the Louis Vuitton Island,  was witnessed by 100 members of the public and officiated in style by

• International Celebrity Cate Blanchette
  • Yves Carcelle, Chairman and CEO of Louis Vuitton Malletier
  • S. Iswaran, Minister, Prime Minister’s Office and Second Minister for Home Affairs and Trade and Industry
  • Michael Leven, President and Chief Operating Officer of Las Vegas Sands Corporation
  • Jean-Christophe Tevenin, General Manager of Louis Vuitton Southeast Asia

A number of regional celebrities also graced  the opening such as superstar Chow Yun Fat, leading Chinese actresses Zhang Jing Chu and Zhao Wei, Korean actress Shin Min A and Korean Heartthrob Kwon Sang Woo, Taiwanese singer Vivian Hsu, Japanese footballer and fashion icon, Hidetoshi Nakata, international model Du Juan and Australian model Jessica Gomes.

Taiwanese actors Godfrey Gao and Joseph Chang, as well as Indian Bollywood star Deepika Padukone, were also spotted on the red carpet.  Models Lisa S and Ana R from Hong Kong, Zhao Lei from China, Sputniko from Japan and local artistes Zoe Tay and Dai Yang Tian were also spotted.

Cate-Blanchett.jpg

Shin-Min-A_2.jpg

Ana-R-2.jpg

Lisa-S-1.jpg

Zhang-Jingchu.jpg

Jean-Baptiste-Debains_Zhao-Lei_Du-Juan_Philip-Huang.jpg

Kwon-Sang-Woo.jpg

Nakata-2.jpg

Vivian-Hsu.jpg

Chow-Yun-Fat-wife-v2.jpg

Louis Vuitton's Island Maison red carpet :wub: 

International and local stars turned up at Marina Bay Sands on Saturday to celebrate the arrival of Louis Vuitton's first maison in Southeast Asia.

The red carpet saw the arrival of Australian Cate Blanchett, Japanese Hidetoshi Nakata, Korean actor Kwon Sang Woo:wub:  and Chinese actress Vicki Zhao, who was here in Singapore earlier this year.

Local celebrities such as Zoe Tay and Felicia Chin, and celebrity couple Andrea D'Cruz and Pierre Png, also joined in the festivities

However, the loudest cheers for the red carpet appearance were reserved for Hong Kong actor Chow Yun Fat, who sported a white goatee, and his Singaporean wife, Jasmine.

After the launch, the celebrations continued on with an after-party at Fullerton Bay Hotel.

Click here for more photos

Photos: Plush, Royston Neo

81612t.jpg81608t.jpg81610t.jpg

81605.jpg

81571.jpg

81604.jpg

81600.jpg

81628.jpg

81577.jpg

81583.jpg

81553.jpg

Thanks for posting these photos attending LV event in SIN...................So nice to know this............... that despite his busy schedule of movie filming he still finds time to attend. :sweatingbullets:

Early Korean Box Office - Admissions for the Week-end 2011.09.16 - 2011.09.18 (www.kobis.or.kr)

“Painted” - 2011/09/07 – Release Date

Weekend - 105,016

Total - 555,879

wub.gif

GET WELL SOON, WE LOVE YOU

Actor Kwon Sang Woo undergoes leg surgery

20110920_kwonsangwoo-e1316555093554.jpg

According to an agency official, Kwon Sang Woo (35) was staying in Singapore for an event but while in Singapore his previous leg injury condition worsened and needed to have emergency surgery. On the night of September 19th, he returned to Korea and was was treated at a hospital in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu.

He initially hurt his leg when he was filming for the movie ‘Into The Fire‘, but received no particular treatment. He then went on to film the SBS drama “Dae Mul” and the blockbuster movie “Pain” where he tore four ligaments in his ankle.

The ligament injury on his right ankle was prolonged and eventually the pain became unbearable, forcing him to return to Korea.

The agency official also stated that Kwon Sang Woo now has a cast on his leg, and will continue to receive further treatment. For now, he is taking a break and will go to China to film the movie “12 Chinese Zodiac Heads” in October.

Source: SportsSeoul and Naver

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/actor-kwon-sang-woo-undergoes-leg-surgery

*quoted image*

GET WELL SOON, WE LOVE YOU

Actor Kwon Sang Woo undergoes leg surgery

*quoted image*

According to an agency official, Kwon Sang Woo (35) was staying in Singapore for an event but while in Singapore his previous leg injury condition worsened and needed to have emergency surgery. On the night of September 19th, he returned to Korea and was was treated at a hospital in Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu.

He initially hurt his leg when he was filming for the movie ‘Into The Fire‘, but received no particular treatment. He then went on to film the SBS drama “Dae Mul” and the blockbuster movie “Pain” where he tore four ligaments in his ankle.

The ligament injury on his right ankle was prolonged and eventually the pain became unbearable, forcing him to return to Korea.

The agency official also stated that Kwon Sang Woo now has a cast on his leg, and will continue to receive further treatment. For now, he is taking a break and will go to China to film the movie “12 Chinese Zodiac Heads” in October.

Source: SportsSeoul and Naver

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/actor-kwon-sang-woo-undergoes-leg-surgery

*** Geez.....this is bad news! Poor KSW! That leg injury got worse.........I feel pathetic reading this. I hope he's fully healed before doing any action stunts for his upcoming movie with JC. Hope he gets better soon. It's good he's getting it done right away. It could be way worse if he just kept ignoring it. :sweatingbullets::mellow:

Kwon Sang-woo returns to Korea for leg treatment

2011092110055954947_1.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang-woo has returned to Korea while filming a Chinese movie to receive treatment to his leg.

An official with Kwon's agency Bel Actors told 10Asia over the phone on Wednesday that Kwon, in the midst of filming Jackie Chan pic "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," came to Korea on Monday to undergo treatment to his right leg which he injured while shooting his latest Korean film "Pain."

He had first hurt the leg while working on movie "71 Into the Fire" last year and injured it again while jumping from a high location for "Pain" but held off on getting treatment for it thinking he had just torn a ligament, the official explained.

However, an MRI scan showed that a fragment of his bone had fallen off so Kwon received a medical procedure which will regenerate cartilage and bone, said the official.

The official added Kwon will be treated for another two weeks before returning to Beijing to resume filming of "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," the third installment of action adventure series "Armour of God."

Kwon, 35, has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven" and has since appeared in numerous works.

He recently finished filming "Love Again” opposite top Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung and has landed the leading role in a Hollywood pic which is set to crank in early next year.

Credit : 10Asia

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011092111145074241

Kwon Sang-woo undergoes leg surgery

N2011092202183081001.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo had leg surgery.

He was hurt last March when he was shooting "Into the Storm" and his leg condition worsened while shooting a scene jumping roof to roof in the movie "Painted", when 4 of his ligaments tore.

While going around Hong Kong and Singapore he felt the pain in his leg worsen and returned to Korea on September 20th to receive surgery. He will now concentrate on treatment and recovery for 3 weeks.

Those who have heard of this say, "It's good that you put in your all into your work but you must think of family now", "You must've been in so much pain, hope you recover soon", "Don't hurt yourself again" and more.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo will star in the movie "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads" with Chinese actor Jackie Chan.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

i don't know how to translate this, but  its like "with or without anaesthesia in surgery ?

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/86b91b61667acaf221709d4be88879e5

권상우, 21日脚수술 후 퇴원 "마취도하지 않고 .."강철 남자 (2011-09-21 오후 3:57 newsen) 배우 권상우가 다리 수술 후 퇴원했다. 권상우 관계자는 21 일 뉴스 엔과의 전화 통화에서 "오늘 (21 일) 입원하여 수술을 잘 받고 오전 11 시에 퇴원했다"며 "심각한 수술이 아니다. 수술보다 수술이다. 혈액 을 체취, 그 혈액에서 혈소판을 추출하여 부상 부위 또한 넣는 수술 "이라고 밝혔다. 이어 "마취도하지 않은 채 주사 바늘을 ​​3 개 꽂아 수술을 받았다"며 "다리를 움직이지 말라고로 통 깁스를했다. 3 주 동안 치료받은 후 10 월 초 중순 정도 '12 chinese Zodiac heads '촬영을 위해 중국에서 출발 예정 "이라고 설명했다. 권상우는 지난해 3 월 영화 '포화 속으로'촬영 당시 입었던 발목 인대 부상에 이어 영화 '통증'에서도 옥상을 뛰어넘어가는 장면을 촬영하고 발목 인대 4 개소가 파열되는 부상당한