Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

DaeMul DVD in Japan release. and also DaeMul series will shown in Fuji TV starting September 5

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Kwon Sang Woo cover in CosmoMen Magazine September issue

*quoted image*

Pain:wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

http://blog.goo.ne.jp/dreamsan_2006/e/ffb6d9fbffd277e322ecae8716168272

Pain Presscon:wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Kwon Sang Woo tore ligaments while filming for ‘Pain’

It was recently revealed that actor Kwon Sang Woo tore four ligaments in his ankle while filming for his new movie ironically titled, ‘Pain‘.

During an interview with Newsen, a representative from ‘Pain’ stated, “There was a scene in which Kwon Sang Woo had to jump off a rooftop and then again jump towards the director Kwak Kyung Taek, and it was in that particular scene that he injured his ankle. But he showed his fighting spirit as he did not complain and continued to work.”

He continued, “Sang Woo had to limp through the rest of the scenes and this limp actually seemed to suit his character of Nam Soon better so we modified the story accordingly. It looked more natural.”

Kwon Sang Woo admitted that his ankle was, “still not better” and that he was, “seeking medical treatment at the hospital.”

‘Pain’ is set to hit the big screen sometime in September and tells the love story between a man unable to feel any physical pain after being the only one of his family members to survive a tragic car accident and a woman to whom even the slightest amount of pain may be extremely fatal.

Kwon Sang Woo plays the role of ‘Nam Soon’ who lives a meaningless life after losing his family, and because the accident left him physically unable to feel pain- he takes on jobs that require him to abuse his body. Because he took on this kind of role, Kwon Sang Woo had to shoot many action-packed scenes.

He had previously injured his ankle before while filming ‘Into the Fire‘ and shortly after suffered another ankle injury while playing football, so his ankle was in poor shape going into ‘Pain’.

*** Thanks for sharing some stuffs here. Poor KSW....he was hurt again.....even this movie again couldn't escape troubles & accidents. I hope Daemul will also be a hit in Japan. I wish him good luck for his upcoming K-movie. I know he put all his hard work again in this project. :)

*** Really poor KSW.............Ohhh... the irony...that the movie brought him is also PAIN. I hope he feels better soon! Take good care of yourself, Oppa! You're making us fans worry.... That's professionalism from Kwon Sang Woo. He was hurting but the filming still continues......... This man is such a fantastic and dedicated actor. I can’t wait to watch this! Fighting! We love you! :lol:

10 Korean Dramas that Require Tissues

If you’ve watched those Korean dramas that aired especially in the early 2000’s, then you surely have noticed that there’s this particular theme that’s common in them. What is it you ask? Well, it’s the protagonists getting either cancer, leukemia or being involved in car accidents which causes them to get amnesia. Even though I’ve watched heaps of soap operas already, I still can’t help but cry whenever I watch dramas that have these kinds of plots. Anyway, here are 10 Korean Dramas that really requires a lot of tissues (for tears and runny nose haha) If ever you’ve not cried while watching any of the dramas listed, then you’re not human. (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

1. Autumn Tale:

2. Winter Sonata

3. Summer Scent:

4. Spring Waltz :

5. Stairway To Heaven:

My link

Ahh, who would forget this drama? This was actually the first Korean soap I’ve ever watched but still remains to be my favorite heartbreaking drama. I can’t help but cry in each and every episode and you might have guessed it, my eyes were swollen the next day.

It revolves around Han Jung-suh (Choi Ji Woo) and her childhood friend, Cha Song-joo (Kwon Sang-woo). At a young age, Jung-suh lost his mother which made his father remarry. However, his father remarried a not so good woman. Jung-Suh was assaulted by both his stepmother and stepsister. Yes, I blame the evilness of both the stepmother and stepsister and the ignorance of the father(!!) I won’t tell much about the synopsis of this drama because I want you to watch this(if you still haven’t) or else, your totally missing out!

6. Stained Glass:

7. Snow Queen:

8. King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo:

9. Tree Of Heaven:

10. 49 Days:

What Korean dramas broke your heart into pieces? Share your thoughts and experiences below!

Source : ningin.com

Guest TY_KSW

10 Korean Dramas that Require Tissues

If you’ve watched those Korean dramas that aired especially in the early 2000’s, then you surely have noticed that there’s this particular theme that’s common in them. What is it you ask? Well, it’s the protagonists getting either cancer, leukemia or being involved in car accidents which causes them to get amnesia. Even though I’ve watched heaps of soap operas already, I still can’t help but cry whenever I watch dramas that have these kinds of plots. Anyway, here are 10 Korean Dramas that really requires a lot of tissues (for tears and runny nose haha) If ever you’ve not cried while watching any of the dramas listed, then you’re not human. (WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)

1. Autumn Tale:

2. Winter Sonata

3. Summer Scent:

4. Spring Waltz :

5. Stairway To Heaven:

My link

Ahh, who would forget this drama? This was actually the first Korean soap I’ve ever watched but still remains to be my favorite heartbreaking drama. I can’t help but cry in each and every episode and you might have guessed it, my eyes were swollen the next day.

It revolves around Han Jung-suh (Choi Ji Woo) and her childhood friend, Cha Song-joo (Kwon Sang-woo). At a young age, Jung-suh lost his mother which made his father remarry. However, his father remarried a not so good woman. Jung-Suh was assaulted by both his stepmother and stepsister. Yes, I blame the evilness of both the stepmother and stepsister and the ignorance of the father(!!) I won’t tell much about the synopsis of this drama because I want you to watch this(if you still haven’t) or else, your totally missing out!

Source : ningin.com

so Stairways to Heaven is at 5th after the 4 season tears!

Thanks much Will for the updating...

I m not as regular as before since i m busy these days on overseas biz trips ..

Thanks for keeping oppa thread alive ^^

so Stairways to Heaven is at 5th after the 4 season tears!

Thanks much Will for the updating...

I m not as regular as before since i m busy these days on overseas biz trips ..

Thanks for keeping oppa thread alive ^^

Hi TY, it's OK, dear - just stay safe & healthy! I do understand since I'm also working - there are days when it's real tough! I'll try to make this thread alive & moving as much as I could - I know you'll also be here from time to time. :lol: KSW will be busier soon as the movie release is nearing............."Pain" really sounds interesting. I hope to see him in small screen after all the films he's doing right now. :lol:

Guest sw4ever

Young actor heads West to Hollywood

Actor kwon Sang-woo is headed to Hollywood, according to his agency, Bel Actors Entertainment.

The agency said yesterday that Kwon was cast as the lead in an action film to be produced and distributed by a major production company. Shooting is to begin early next year in Malaysia, the agency said.

The film adds to the actor's already hectic schedule.

The pan-Asian actor is currently busy promoting his new film "Painted", which will be released early next month in Korea. After that, he heads to China to shoot the Chinese film "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads" with Jackie Chan.

Kwon also has a role in the Chinese film to be released between October and November in China. In "Repeat I Love You", Kwon is paired with Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung.

Kwon made his debut in 2001 with romantic roles in television dramas and garnered rave reviews for his role as a troubled teenager who adores Bruce Lee in the hit 2004 film "Once Upon A Time In Highschool".

http://www.hancinema...wood-32591.html

Young actor heads West to Hollywood

Actor Kwon Sang-woo is headed to Hollywood, according to his agency, Bel Actors Entertainment. 

The agency said yesterday that Kwon was cast as the lead in an action film to be produced and distributed by a major production company. Shooting is to begin early next year in Malaysia, the agency said. 

The film adds to the actor’s already hectic schedule.

The pan-Asian actor is currently busy promoting his new film “Pain,” which will be released early next month in Korea. After that, he heads to China to shoot the Chinese film “12 Chinese Zodiac Heads” with Jackie Chan. 

Kwon also has a role in the Chinese film to be released between October and November in China. In “Repeat I Love You,” Kwon is paired with Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung. 

Kwon made his debut in 2001 with romantic roles in television dramas and garnered rave reviews for his role as a troubled teenager who adores Bruce Lee in the hit 2004 film “Once Upon a Time in High School.”

c8bc665a85a9168f36f74d6185281892.jpg

ae0f86bb0fdb30b8b094ed5aba6cf1bb.jpg

c0b78826082980b80eb10cc3398f3f6e.jpg

4522736719cda1adbc7364d105420cf7.jpg

fa6f1ffe70ee77ae017fc3be170072bd.jpg

cd2e495766351e34d701249b71364470.jpg

af9e453fd12e4cfc4493d1b69399266b.jpg

3c35430f5db3042b23eb398e2661f6e5.jpg

3bcc1b997e600ef4ff12e801ae2df251.jpg

ae1579683da40358900ab46e11989520.jpg

03dc61ec55db013bc1ad9490440ea37d.jpg

79c5ec920b18063d97bc6cf2e33609d2.jpg

41989ea60d3f5003a24f4fc319e0acef.jpg

e28c73e23e89c94367d3794bd9236ac7.jpg

296b8b66fd24489fbde294c93cea7c58.jpg

b3571a382bc68f72fdc39c31d6e22582.jpg

179313cdd4ef74d8bdb2ea7a42f16836.jpg

64c78864cc2e8ea78580cbfa2cc7aff2.jpg

12cc39c9bfe317b03e68f07e2964593a.jpg

0a3d453d36a3e4909026001ab09942b5.jpg

69fd9f1a00f2a9e889f70967a097f7d3.jpg

2db3e355fbafb488481c4a138a68f63f.jpg

ae8bdedabc5c19e015910333996b263b.jpg

622d7e3abfe3ea8744e712e25c2f3a74.jpg

3e24bb06797c8e84c954ec24ee1b0663.jpg

touch his abs!! lucky fanwub.gif

e51dd609bb20de217fe4c3f62d194dea.jpg

907cd11e2d984ab7816367ffc7bef2c6.jpg

e1fb0e5ae8d3cd743ff58bda47ad4c1e.jpg

56bb050b18cafa7b00cb5af366326e74.jpg

68e5a57c975c3567b9e40a95acbb7bf8.jpg

d4f384ee4e60c8afc87ea102461a6f5d.jpg

Guest sw4ever

Kwon Sang Woo talks about his acting for ‘Vogue’wub.gif

20110826_voguekorea_kwon_sangwoo_2.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo recently participated in a dark photoshoot with ‘Vogue‘ magazine along with an interview discussing the past 10 years of his career.

The “keyword” for the photoshoot was ‘indifference’ in the face of fear or pain, which was expressed in the dark, dreary atmosphere of the scenery.  In his interview, Kwon Sang Woo delved in the topic of his lifestyle as an actor and human being, as well as his future plans.

On his acting, he commented, “Actors like Hwang Jung Min and Lee Byung Hun are all fantastic actors.  I acknowledge that my acting is somewhat lacking compared to them, but I think it’s because I have my own charms that I’ve been met with my own fair share of success.”

On his family and three year old son, he said, “I like working hard for my family.  I enjoy the prospect of having to take care of someone.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kwon-sang-woo-talks-about-his-acting-for-vogue#disqus_thread

Kwon Sang Woo to advance into Hollywood next yearwub.gif

20110826_sangwoo_kwon_1.jpg

Actor Kwon Sang Woo has announced that he’ll be following in the footsteps of Lee Byung Hun andRain with his own Hollywood advancement!

Representatives of the actor recently revealed that he accepted a casting offer for the lead role of an upcoming action flick that supposedly has spent a lot of money on production expenses alone. With filming set to begin in January 2012, Kwon Sang Woo has resumed his martial arts training for the role.

He explained, “I’ll be filming a Hollywood action film around January or Feburary of next year. I’m definitely hoping to leap over senior Lee Byung Hun, who advanced into Hollywood before me. I want to be an actor who is able to promote between Asia and Hollywood.”

With his Hollywood advancement as the start, Kwon Sang Woo will be focusing on his overseas activities from here on out. The actor is currently awaiting the September 8th release of his latest film, “Pain“, while filming for “Chinese Zodiac” alongside Jackie Chan.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

Source + Photos: CNewsJaekyung News

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kwon-sang-woo-to-advance-into-hollywood-next-year

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks much dear friends for TONS of photos and news on our man these days

seeing the box chart, THE PAIN is leading, right?

then, after Jackie Chan's production he will lead in another Hollywood... such busy busy!! Sangwoo must take caree alot .. he need some rest!!

However i m happy to see him in an action film like that, with his skillful martial art!

Yah! booom! Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sw4ever

Kwon Sang Woo talks about enduring hardships for his new movie, ‘Pain’ and working with Jackie Chan

20110827_kwonsangwoo_1.jpg

With his upcoming film, ‘Pain‘, ready to hit theaters on September 8th, actor Kwon Sang Woorecently sat down for an interview with Star News to talk about his role as well as the hardships he endured for the movie.

Check it out below!

Q. “You’re currently awaiting the release of your new film.  How do you feel?”

“I think this will be the first time where I’m showing a new side of myself. I hope that it’ll become a film where viewers won’t think awkward of this new side, but rather think to themselves, ‘He had this image to himself all along as well.’ Actors can seem like only one component of what makes up a film, but this movie in particular is based off of the emotions of a character named ‘Nam Soon’. I think that if the film does well, I’ll be praised, if not, I’ll be met with heavy criticism. That’s why I’m as greedy as ever. I want to hurry and meet with the viewers and press at the movie’s conference.”

Q. “Why is the title ‘Pain’?”

“Doesn’t the title just exude a certain feel? I was really in pain through the movie. Aside from the fact that I was constantly being beat up, I really found myself connecting to each scene. I sometimes choked up with tears while looking back at some of the scenes I had completed. I want that pain to be delivered through the scenes.”

Q. “You play a character that doesn’t feel any pain.”

“I’m good at holding in pain.  I’ve been like that since I was a student and even while filming for movies. I’ve been beat up and hurt countless times, so much so that I’ve lost count. This movie, however, counted on the fact that all of those aspects had to be brought together for the ending to make sense. I knew that I had to be hurt and I knew that I had to be beaten up properly in order for the emotions of the scene to shine. I felt great being hit. There’s no way to lessen the pain other than to just hold it in. You can’t blink when a fist is being thrown at you.”

Q. “You’re known for doing all of the scenes on your own without a stunt double.”

“I’m confident that I can perform better than other people. My confidence is one of my strengths so I want to show people everything I can up to my limits and prove to the viewers that I’m doing my absolute best. I also have this intense desire to try to fulfill what I lack to the best of my ability. When shooting action scenes, I feel like you have to be sweating and getting down and dirty for it. I have no desire to protect my body when on the scene.”

20110827_kwonsangwoo_2.jpg

Q. “Your visual/image was wrecked through this film.”

“There’s this one scene in the movie where I’m caught looking at my absolute worst in my entire career… and I like that scene the best. If it’s a part of the movie, what’s wrong with looking ugly? You can’t be an actor if you’re embarrassed of small things like that.

In general, it was a movie that you couldn’t be fussing with your visual about. For one scene in particular, the director said that it’d be nice if I came to work with flattened hair. After that, I didn’t even wash my face or my hair when leaving for work. It was only after that I let go of my image that filming became much more natural and comfortable.”

Q. “You received positive reviews for your past movies and dramas..”

“If only if it weren’t for the accident… I think it’s important to not make the same mistake twice. Because of that, the way I carry my heart is different. I want to do better. I’m currently working between movies and dramas, but I know that just because I did well in a drama doesn’t mean I’ll receive the same response in a movie. I’m always working with the heart of improving myself.”

Q. “Is your injury okay?”

“My right leg is still in bad condition. I have so many things I need to be doing but I get so frustrated because of my ankle. I get shots every week to speed up the recovery. I have to recover soon in order to work on my movie with Jackie Chan, since that also is an action film. I haven’t used a stunt double thus far and I’m not planning to yet. Doesn’t it give me some merit as a casting partner (grin)?”

Q. “You seem very excited.”

“I grew up watching his movies. I’ve seen probably 30 of them. Being able to work with him is different from just working with another actor. It’s just so amazing to be with him, you really can’t describe it in words. We filmed for a bit in Paris and will be heading to Beijing for additional shooting next month. The production process is taking a bit long but it’s a very meaningful movie to me.”

Q. “What did Jackie Chan say?”

“While filming on scene, we had to switch up some of the moves. I caught on quickly and learned them on the spot, and Jackie Chan said that he was proud because I reminded him of his younger years. I felt great since it felt like he was praising me for being a good cast. This time, I want to impress him with my acting.”

Q. “You’re looking forward to your overseas advancement.  What are you dreaming of?”

“Aside from ‘Chinese Zodiac‘, I also have a movie with Cecilia Cheung coming up in November. I’ve also received a casting offer for a Hollywood film. If I were to name a dream, it’d be to shift my influence from Asia to Hollywood and one day develop a movie under the brand of my name. It’s good to dream big, you know (laughter).”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kwon-sang-woo-talks-about-enduring-hardships-for-his-new-movie-pain-and-working-with-jackie-chan

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo talks about enduring hardships for his new movie, ‘Pain’ and working with Jackie Chan

If I were to name a dream, it’d be to shift my influence from Asia to Hollywood and one day develop a movie under the brand of my name. It’s good to dream big, you know (laughter).”

http://www.allkpop.c...ith-jackie-chan

YES definetely oppa! its good to DREAM BIG and make big dream come TRUE!!!

Kwon Sang Woo to advance into Hollywood next year*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Actor Kwon Sang Woo has announced that he’ll be following in the footsteps of Lee Byung Hun andRain with his own Hollywood advancement!

Representatives of the actor recently revealed that he accepted a casting offer for the lead role of an upcoming action flick that supposedly has spent a lot of money on production expenses alone. With filming set to begin in January 2012, Kwon Sang Woo has resumed his martial arts training for the role.

He explained, “I’ll be filming a Hollywood action film around January or Feburary of next year. I’m definitely hoping to leap over senior Lee Byung Hun, who advanced into Hollywood before me. I want to be an actor who is able to promote between Asia and Hollywood.”

With his Hollywood advancement as the start, Kwon Sang Woo will be focusing on his overseas activities from here on out. The actor is currently awaiting the September 8th release of his latest film, “Pain“, while filming for “Chinese Zodiac” alongside Jackie Chan.

Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

Source + Photos: CNewsJaekyung News

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kwon-sang-woo-to-advance-into-hollywood-next-year

*** Thanks for posting this great news here. Oh my……….I can’t wait……… :lol:

*quoted image*

With his upcoming film, ‘Pain‘, ready to hit theaters on September 8th, actor Kwon Sang Woorecently sat down for an interview with Star News to talk about his role as well as the hardships he endured for the movie.

Check it out below!

Q. “You’re currently awaiting the release of your new film.  How do you feel?”

“I think this will be the first time where I’m showing a new side of myself. I hope that it’ll become a film where viewers won’t think awkward of this new side, but rather think to themselves, ‘He had this image to himself all along as well.’ Actors can seem like only one component of what makes up a film, but this movie in particular is based off of the emotions of a character named ‘Nam Soon’. I think that if the film does well, I’ll be praised, if not, I’ll be met with heavy criticism. That’s why I’m as greedy as ever. I want to hurry and meet with the viewers and press at the movie’s conference.”

Q. “Why is the title ‘Pain’?”

“Doesn’t the title just exude a certain feel? I was really in pain through the movie. Aside from the fact that I was constantly being beat up, I really found myself connecting to each scene. I sometimes choked up with tears while looking back at some of the scenes I had completed. I want that pain to be delivered through the scenes.”

Q. “You play a character that doesn’t feel any pain.”

“I’m good at holding in pain.  I’ve been like that since I was a student and even while filming for movies. I’ve been beat up and hurt countless times, so much so that I’ve lost count. This movie, however, counted on the fact that all of those aspects had to be brought together for the ending to make sense. I knew that I had to be hurt and I knew that I had to be beaten up properly in order for the emotions of the scene to shine. I felt great being hit. There’s no way to lessen the pain other than to just hold it in. You can’t blink when a fist is being thrown at you.”

Q. “You’re known for doing all of the scenes on your own without a stunt double.”

“I’m confident that I can perform better than other people. My confidence is one of my strengths so I want to show people everything I can up to my limits and prove to the viewers that I’m doing my absolute best. I also have this intense desire to try to fulfill what I lack to the best of my ability. When shooting action scenes, I feel like you have to be sweating and getting down and dirty for it. I have no desire to protect my body when on the scene.”

*quoted image*

Q. “Your visual/image was wrecked through this film.”

“There’s this one scene in the movie where I’m caught looking at my absolute worst in my entire career… and I like that scene the best. If it’s a part of the movie, what’s wrong with looking ugly? You can’t be an actor if you’re embarrassed of small things like that.

In general, it was a movie that you couldn’t be fussing with your visual about. For one scene in particular, the director said that it’d be nice if I came to work with flattened hair. After that, I didn’t even wash my face or my hair when leaving for work. It was only after that I let go of my image that filming became much more natural and comfortable.”

Q. “You received positive reviews for your past movies and dramas..”

“If only if it weren’t for the accident… I think it’s important to not make the same mistake twice. Because of that, the way I carry my heart is different. I want to do better. I’m currently working between movies and dramas, but I know that just because I did well in a drama doesn’t mean I’ll receive the same response in a movie. I’m always working with the heart of improving myself.”

Q. “Is your injury okay?”

“My right leg is still in bad condition. I have so many things I need to be doing but I get so frustrated because of my ankle. I get shots every week to speed up the recovery. I have to recover soon in order to work on my movie with Jackie Chan, since that also is an action film. I haven’t used a stunt double thus far and I’m not planning to yet. Doesn’t it give me some merit as a casting partner (grin)?”

Q. “You seem very excited.”

“I grew up watching his movies. I’ve seen probably 30 of them. Being able to work with him is different from just working with another actor. It’s just so amazing to be with him, you really can’t describe it in words. We filmed for a bit in Paris and will be heading to Beijing for additional shooting next month. The production process is taking a bit long but it’s a very meaningful movie to me.”

Q. “What did Jackie Chan say?”

“While filming on scene, we had to switch up some of the moves. I caught on quickly and learned them on the spot, and Jackie Chan said that he was proud because I reminded him of his younger years. I felt great since it felt like he was praising me for being a good cast. This time, I want to impress him with my acting.”

Q. “You’re looking forward to your overseas advancement.  What are you dreaming of?”

“Aside from ‘Chinese Zodiac‘, I also have a movie with Cecilia Cheung coming up in November. I’ve also received a casting offer for a Hollywood film. If I were to name a dream, it’d be to shift my influence from Asia to Hollywood and one day develop a movie under the brand of my name. It’s good to dream big, you know (laughter).”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kwon-sang-woo-talks-about-enduring-hardships-for-his-new-movie-pain-and-working-with-jackie-chan

*** He's DAEBAK! I hope the DVD copy of this movie will be available in the market soonest so I could watch it. I’m happy that he has so many projects going on. So excited for the release of his other movies! He’s still a HOT DUDE! I hope to see a lot from him. He’s one of the few actors who do his own stunts even when the stunts are no joke. I have loved KSW since Stairway to Heaven.... :lol:

Guest sw4ever

Sky's the Limit for Kwon Sang-soo as he Targets China, Hollywood

http://english.chosu...1083100361.html

Japanese anchor is amazed at Kwon Sang Woo’s six pack abs

kwon_sang_woo_six_pack.jpg

A widely popular freelance anchor Miyane Seiji visited Korea to meet with actor Kwon Sang Woo.

Japanese media outlet accompanied the anchor to cover his TV special ‘Miyane Seiji’s Korean Big Tour‘ and they were on hand when Mr. Seiji was interviewing Kwon Sang Woo.

Mr. Seiji is a fan of Korean dramas, so it was a dream come true for him to meet the actor. The two began their interview at Shinra hotel where Kwon Sang Woo married his wife actress Son Tae Young. As soon as they met, Kwon Sang Woo said to him “You look like a samurai from a Japanese movie” and Mr. Seiji replied “You speak very kindly” and they exchanged formalities.

According to the media outlet that covered the anchor’s TV special, Shinra Hotel reenacted every meals served at the actor’s wedding after party. Kwon Sang Woo was later asked if he could show his famed six pack abs and when he revealed them, the anchor stated “I’ve never seen six pack abs this well defined” and he expressed his amazement.

Kwon Sang Woo’s drama ‘Daemul‘ will premier on September on Fuji TV.

http://kpopfever.com/2011/08/japanese-anchor-is-amazed-at-kwon-sang-woos-six-pack-abs/