Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest peace2007

Hi peace, thanks for posting the pictures here. This is nice. I bet this is so interesting for him since they've worked together in a drama. They're just great to look at. Waiting for the video clip of this ad. :lol:

You're welcome^^I am eager for Sangwoo's new CF,too~~

Here are some pictures , at Incheon Airport when Sangwoo was back to Korea from HongKong on 2,April…

201143211370wy6pho_T5_2068.jpg20114321137neg7pho_T5_2067.jpg201143211371389pho_T5_2066.jpg

You're welcome^^I am eager for Sangwoo's new CF,too~~

Here are some pictures , at Incheon Airport when Sangwoo was back to Korea from HongKong on 2,April…

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hi peace, thanks for posting these airport pictures. So, I think he's again busy filming the movie. KSW is so manly here. His body is so fit! Look at his yummy body. :lol:

Ko Hyun-jung Sets New Soap Opera Earnings Record

Actress Ko Hyun-jung was apparently paid W55 million per episode of the SBS TV drama "President" which aired last year, setting a new record for a Korean actress (US$1=W1,085). The previous record was held by Choi Ji-woo's W48 million per episode of "Star's Lover" back in 2008.

(skipped unrelated..........)

The W55 million Ko was paid is three times the ceiling of W15 million per episode set by the Corea Drama Production Association back in 2007. But CODA left 13 so-called Korean Wave stars -- Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun, Lee Byung-hun, Song Seung-hun, Rain, Jung Woo-sung, Kwon Sang-woo, Won Bin, So Ji-sub, Choi Ji-woo, Lee Young-ae, Song Hye-kyo and Park Yong-ha -- as exceptions because their shows are so successful abroad as to justify an extra incentive. Ko, however, did not fall under the category.

There have been persistent complaints that stars are paid too much, forcing producers to opt for safe formulas and skimp on other expenses. According to one report in 2008, Song Seung-hun was paid W70 million per episode of "East of Eden," while Kwon Sang-woo and Park Shin-yang received W50 million per episode of "Bad Love" and "The Painter of Wind," respectively. The all-time record is held by Bae Yong-joon, who was paid W250 million per episode of "Taewangsasingi (The Four Guardian Gods of the King)" on MBC, including additional pay based on ratings and overseas sales.

englishnews@chosun.com / Apr. 12, 2011 10:15 KST

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2011/04/12/2011041200779.html

'Fool for son' Kwon Sang-woo, "I want to be a Super dad"

201104130740451117_1.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo expressed never ending love for his son.

On the SBS "TV News at Night", he had an interview in the section "The Person Jo Young-goo Met". During the interview that took place at 3 in the morning, kwon Sang-woo personally made some beef stew, looking very domestic.

All throughout the interview kwon Sang-woo started every sentence with "My son this and my son that". He also said he made a sticker with his sons name on it so he could stick it around next to his heart.

He said, "I want to be like a Superman dad to Rook-hee. Those of you who haven't married yet, you should".

"TV News At Night" will show the 3 year-old Kwon Rook-hee's pictures and happy father kwon Sang-woo as well as why he cried making the speech at the acting awards last year.

201104130740451117_2.jpg

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Kwon Sang-woo cast in new film with Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung

2011041315410137932_1.jpg

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo has taken a step forward in the movie industry in China, being cast as the male lead in an upcoming romance flick opposite top Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung.

Bel Actors Entertainment announced in a press release today that Kwon will play the male lead alongside Cheung in the film tentatively titled "Love Again," set to crank in on April 26 in Shenzhen of China and Hong Kong, while the film is scheduled to open in theaters later this year.

Cecilia Cheung began her career in 1998 through a television commercial and made her film debut in Stephen Chow's "King of Comedy" a year later. She won the award for best newcomer at the Hong Kong Film Awards in 1999 for her role in "Fly Me to Polaris."

She also expanded her career into music, releasing her first Cantopop album "Any Weather" in 1999. She then returned to the big screen in 2003 with a role in "Lost in Time" which won her the best actress award at the Hong Kong Film Awards.

Kwon, 34, has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven."

He has also starred in war movie "71 Into the Fire" and SBS' TV series "The President" alongside actress Ko Hyun-jung.

The actor recently finished shooting the romance film tentatively titled "Pain," based on the comic series of the same name by artist Kangfull, opposite actress Jung Ryeo-won.

He is also in talks to play the main character in "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," which is the third installment of action flick "Armour of God," to be helmed by famed Hong Kong actor and stuntman Jackie Chan.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011041315410137932

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang-woo cast in new film with Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung

*quoted image*

Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo has taken a step forward in the movie industry in China, being cast as the male lead in an upcoming romance flick opposite top Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung.

Bel Actors Entertainment announced in a press release today that Kwon will play the male lead alongside Cheung in the film tentatively titled "Love Again," set to crank in on April 26 in Shenzhen of China and Hong Kong, while the film is scheduled to open in theaters later this year.

Cecilia Cheung began her career in 1998 through a television commercial and made her film debut in Stephen Chow's "King of Comedy" a year later. She won the award for best newcomer at the Hong Kong Film Awards in 1999 for her role in "Fly Me to Polaris."

She also expanded her career into music, releasing her first Cantopop album "Any Weather" in 1999. She then returned to the big screen in 2003 with a role in "Lost in Time" which won her the best actress award at the Hong Kong Film Awards.

Kwon, 34, has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven."

He has also starred in war movie "71 Into the Fire" and SBS' TV series "The President" alongside actress Ko Hyun-jung.

The actor recently finished shooting the romance film tentatively titled "Pain," based on the comic series of the same name by artist Kangfull, opposite actress Jung Ryeo-won.

He is also in talks to play the main character in "12 Chinese Zodiac Heads," which is the third installment of action flick "Armour of God," to be helmed by famed Hong Kong actor and stuntman Jackie Chan.

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.k...041315410137932

Oh my my!!!! Cecilia is a lucky woman

She got a sweet handsome generous hubby Nicolas Tse

Then she got chance to star with my another namja in The Promise in 2007 and now she cooperate with our Sangwoo in a new romance film

Hope it is an happy end movie ^^

Guest peace2007

Fans in China are very happy to know that Sangwoo_ssi will be co-star with Cecilia Cheung in Stanley Kwan's new movie <Repeat I love You>. Maybe we have more chance to visit Sangwoo_ssi in person in Shenzhen and HongKong in the near future^^

1.gif?type=w32.gif?type=w33.gif?type=w3

Fans in China are very happy to know that Sangwoo_ssi will be co-star with Cecilia Cheung in Stanley Kwan's new movie <Repeat I love You>. Maybe we have more chance to visit Sangwoo_ssi in person in Shenzhen and HongKong in the near future^^

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Hi peace, I'm also happy that he has another movie but I hope after these 2-films he would do another drama this time. I hope you get the chance to see him up close & personal when he'll start filming there in China. Time will tell if this is a good move on KWS's part. BTW, isn't Cecilia pregnant? (for her 3rd child...?) :unsure:

Thanks for the updated news willinette and peace2007. 

Is this pix of Luke ? :)

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting this pictures with Luke.....it's just that the kid wasn't facing the cam. It's such a cute sight between a father & son. :sweatingbullets:

Kwon Sang-woo reveals 3-year-old Rook-hee "Stylish"

tn_1302793983_1553376756_0.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo appeared in the corner "The Person Jo Yeong-goo Met" on the SBS "TV News At Night" on the 14th.

Despite the fact that it was 3 in the morning, kwon Sang-woo personally made Jo Yeong-goo beef stew and faced the interview.

He said, "I always tell my son Rook-hee 'I love you' more than 10 times. My dad wasn't there when I was young so I've always had that empty space".

"I want to be a super dad for Rook-hee" he said, as he showed pictures of Rook-hee.

Rook-hee in the picture looked just like his mom and dad and stylish.

Other than that he spoke about the pressure he went through being in the drama "Daemul - Big Thing" after the hit and run accident and the reason why he showed tears at the end-of-the-year awards with the grand prize.

Guest peace2007

Hi peace, I'm also happy that he has another movie but I hope after these 2-films he would do another drama this time. I hope you get the chance to see him up close & personal when he'll start filming there in China. Time will tell if this is a good move on KWS's part. BTW, isn't Cecilia pregnant? (for her 3rd child...?) :unsure:

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting this pictures with Luke.....it's just that the kid wasn't facing the cam. It's such a cute sight between a father & son. :sweatingbullets:

1.jpg?type=w32.jpg?type=w33.jpg?type=w35.jpg?type=w36.jpg?type=w37.jpg?type=w3

According to HongKong media ,Cecilia postponed her pregnant plan to be co-star with Kwonsangwoo in the movie <Repeat I love you>^^ It is said that Cecilia is Sangwoo's fans,too and she value the chance to cooperate with Sangwoo~~

P.S.

Here is the video online that Sangwoo had a interview by SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment> on 14,April 2011^^

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2apsq6PtABk/

According to HongKong media ,Cecilia postponed her pregnant plan to be co-star with Kwonsangwoo in the movie <Repeat I love you>^^ It is said that Cecilia is Sangwoo's fans,too and she value the chance to cooperate with Sangwoo~~

P.S.

Here is the video online that Sangwoo had a interview by SBS <Midnight TV Entertainment> on 14,April 2011^^

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/2apsq6PtABk/

peace, really? Oh, what I know is her doctor actually advising her in the meantime to slow down. Anyway, thanks for sharing here this link. BTW, here's another one that he said here in this video clip you posted. :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo "I think my wife Son Tae-yeong is really pretty"

tn_1302794343_1913161450_0.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo showed never changing love for his wife.

kwon Sang-woo appeared in the corner "The Person Jo Yeong-goo Met" on the SBS "TV News At Night" on the 14th.

Despite the fact that it was 3 in the morning, kwon Sang-woo personally made Jo Yeong-goo beef stew and faced the interview.

About his wife Son Tae-yeong's cooking, he complimented, "I don't know when she learnt it, but she cooks well. If I say I want 'tangsooyook' then it's there. And I think she's really pretty".

The he advised, "Unmarried actors, marriage is good, hurry up".

Other than that he spoke about the pressure he went through being in the drama "Daemul" after the hit and run accident and the reason why he showed tears at the end-of-the-year awards with the grand prize.

*** I missed KSW for quite a while without hearing & reading any news about him. Now, I’m just so happy that thanks to his movies right now, that I got to hear recent news. He’s such a dedicated & sweet Dad that he tells Luke he loves him more than 10 times everyday. Luke is still so cute, simply adorable & so big now. What he said in this interview is super heart-warming. They are seriously the most beautiful, adorable family. His wife is lucky to have him & Luke is a very lucky boy to have Sang Woo for a Dad! SangWoo don't forget to be a super-husband to your wife as well. Children make a deep impact on parents. :lol:

Kim Hyun Joong ranks #1 as the Most Handsome in a Spanish website

Manila, Philippines – Kim Hyun Joong ranks number 1 as the Most Handsome in Korea in a Spanish website called “Listas”. Kim Hyun Joong garnered a score of 1,406,080 points in the poll, followed by Jang Keun Suk who got 1,397,150 points then followed by his bandmates in ANJell, Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island with 357,190 points and Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue with 24,980 points. The List was composed of 26 Actors and Musicians. The poll was created last January 27, 2011 with a total of 5,171,460 points or votes as of now.

The List are as follows

1. Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jang Keun Suk

3. Lee Hong Ki

4. Jung Yong Hwa

5. Kim Jung Hoon

6. Lee Min Ho

7. Park Jung Min

8. Kim Hyung Jun

9. Kim Kyu Jong

10. Heo Young Saeng

11. Kim Jae Wook

12. Hyun Bin

13. Rain

14. Goong Yo

15. Song Seung Heon

16. Lee Sun Gyun

17. Daniel Henney

18. Joo Ji Hoon

19. Won Bin

20. Hwanhee

21. Kim Sung Soo

22. Seo Do Young

23. Lee Dong Gun

24. Jang Hyuk

25. Kwon Sang Woo

26. Ahn Jae Wook

Source: Listas / korea.com

http://listas.rpp.com.pe/gente/3075-lista-de-los-mas-guapos-de-corea

Written by Chesca Mejia/Associate Writer

Guest TY_KSW

Kim Hyun Joong ranks #1 as the Most Handsome in a Spanish website

Manila, Philippines – Kim Hyun Joong ranks number 1 as the Most Handsome in Korea in a Spanish website called “Listas”. Kim Hyun Joong garnered a score of 1,406,080 points in the poll, followed by Jang Keun Suk who got 1,397,150 points then followed by his bandmates in  ANJell, Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island with 357,190 points and Jung Yong Hwa of CN Blue with 24,980 points. The List was composed of 26 Actors and Musicians. The poll was created last January 27, 2011 with a total of 5,171,460 points or votes as of now.

The List are as follows

1. Kim Hyun Joong

2. Jang Keun Suk

3. Lee Hong Ki

4. Jung Yong Hwa

5. Kim Jung Hoon

6. Lee Min Ho

7. Park Jung Min

8. Kim Hyung Jun

9. Kim Kyu Jong

10. Heo Young Saeng

11. Kim Jae Wook

12. Hyun Bin

13. Rain

14. Goong Yo

15. Song Seung Heon

16. Lee Sun Gyun

17. Daniel Henney

18.  Joo Ji Hoon

19. Won Bin

20. Hwanhee

21. Kim Sung Soo

22. Seo Do Young

23. Lee Dong Gun

24. Jang Hyuk

25. Kwon Sang Woo

26. Ahn Jae Wook

Source: Listas / korea.com

http://listas.rpp.co...guapos-de-corea

Written by Chesca Mejia/Associate Writer

I understand that beauti lie in the lovers' eyes, however where are Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung in the list?

IF lacked of these two men the list could not be a MOST HANDSOME LIST of KOREA Celeb... lol

not to mention, i almost didnt know 50% of " who" in this list... lmao !!!! :)

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

WOW!! she postponed her PREGNANT plan for Sangwoo? lmao

i learnt from my local website (What a shame to tell ya, chingus) that she is pregnant now

i m now so confused of whether she postponed pregnant for him or she postponed him for pregnant !! muahahhahahha :)

Hi Peace, could ya double check, we relying on you!! chingu ^^ :) i wish they both co-star.. She is among few HK ladies who are both beautifull and acting well!!!

Guest TY_KSW

These are some photos behind-scene of the CF that "Doya played with his daddy", i meant our Sangwoo starred with the actor who played his father role in Daemul

The product is a foodstuff brand name San Deul Ae

ad2xr.jpg

ad1jd.jpg

ad3ic.jpg

Credit as stated

I understand that beauti lie in the lovers' eyes, however where are Jang Dong Gun, Jung Woo Sung in the list?

IF lacked of these two men the list could not be a MOST HANDSOME LIST of KOREA Celeb... lol

not to mention, i almost didnt know 50% of " who" in this list... lmao !!!! :)

WOW!! she postponed her PREGNANT plan for Sangwoo? lmao

i learnt from my local website (What a shame to tell ya, chingus) that she is pregnant now

i m now so confused of whether she postponed pregnant for him or she postponed him for pregnant !! muahahhahahha :)

Hi Peace, could ya double check, we relying on you!! chingu ^^ :) i wish they both co-star.. She is among few HK ladies who are both beautifull and acting well!!!

Hi TY, about the list I posted, I understand you, dear....... wondering why your man, JDG wasn't included in this list. About the Chinese actress, I'm sure that she's pregnant right now with her 3rd child. The movie with KSW is pushing-through & she was just advised by her doctor to go slow. :lol:

These are some photos behind-scene of the CF that "Doya played with his daddy", i meant our Sangwoo starred with the actor who played his father role in Daemul

The product is a foodstuff brand name San Deul Ae

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting these captures from the ad. I’m so happy that we get to see pictures of them during CF filming. These pictures are looking differently compared to their captures from Daemul. :sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

About the Chinese actress, I'm sure that she's pregnant right now with her 3rd child. The movie with KSW is pushing-through & she was just advised by her doctor to go slow.  :lol:

haha dear, one thing for sure that our man will not star with a PREGNANT woman! what a mission, if he has to put an eye on her during the whole shooting just because she is carrying another man's child !! mualallalalala... **kidding**

Wonder who will be the replacement? hope it is not Zhang Ziyi, i totally did NOT expect that woman!

I dun mind an ajumah, since our man co-star so well with Ms Go!! Or will they think of Meggie Cheung? (an ajumah) or another young pretty Tang Wei (Lust n Caution) ??

kakakka!! i should apply for this casting job to HK or Korea film makers, right? :)

Guest mi2u2

Wave to all !!!  Here are more pix of KSW in the movie "Pain".  I heard the movie is at its final stage of complettion.  Looking forward to his new colaboration with Jackie Chan's movie.   :ph34r: 

Pain3-KSW.jpg

Pain-KSW.jpg

Pain4-KSW.jpg

Pain2-KSW.jpg

Pix of KSW from Japanese Magazine.

KSW-JapanMag2.jpgKSW-JapanMag.jpg

Credit as stated

Wave to all !!!  Here are more pix of KSW in the movie "Pain".  I heard the movie is at its final stage of complettion.  Looking forward to his new colaboration with Jackie Chan's movie.   :ph34r: 

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi mi2u2, thanks for posting more photos of his movie here. I also heard that the filming has been completed already. Ye, I'm sure we could get to hear more news also about his another movie soon. Wahhhhh..........2 movies in a row - I hope he'll do another drama next. :lol:

Guest mi2u2

- I hope he'll do another drama next.  :lol:

@willinette me too and yes a drama after the two movies.  Movie takes so long to complete and so short to see.  I prefer drama 

:rolleyes: 

*** This is a good cause - this is amazing. A beautiful couple doing beautiful things. Thumbs up for the efforts. What a gorgeous couple. I hope more stars are as kind-hearted as they are. Her body after giving birth is still WOW! :lol:

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young become advocates for blind children

2011041901001883300134361.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young are leading the way in advocating for blind children.

The married couple teamed up with women’s clothing brand ‘KUHO‘ to help kids who are unable to see. They’ve released a special line of T-shirts called ‘Heart for Eye‘.

Expanding on the reason why they decided to join the campaign, the couple stated, “We hope more kids are able to see the world’s light.”

The ‘Heart for Eye’ campaign started with the purpose of utilizing fashion’s beauty to help blind children be able to see. A portion of the profits made will be donated to blind children for their reparative surgeries. Ever since the campaign was launched back in 2006, around 155 kids received eye surgeries.

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate, allkpop