Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Upcoming Korean movie "Pain"

photo157851.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Pain"'s page to HanCinema database

"Pain" (2011)

Directed by Kwak Gyeong-taek

With kwon Sang-woo, Jeong Ryeo-won, Ma Dong-seok,...

Synopsis

Based on a cartoon by Kang Pool. A love story about a man who can't feel pain at all and a woman who is very sensitive to pain.

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong, despite 3 years in marriage "Still honeymoon couple"

201103081548171001_1.jpg

A recent picture of kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong is drawing attention.

Pianist Yiruma put up on his Twitter on the 5th, "I had dinner with my sister-in-laws. It was a lovely weekend...they look so pretty together!" Yiruma married Son Tae-yeong's sister Son Hye-im in 2007 and is brother-in-law with kwon Sang-woo.

In the picture is kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong, now 3 years into the marriage, with their faces close together showing love. Son Tae-yeong has her left arm around kwon Sang-woo's shoulders and her left hand is holding his arm. He is wearing a beanie and she is as always beautiful as ever.

Those who have seen this picture say, "Ther are such a pretty couple! I'm jealous...", "They look like they're still just married", "Yiruma your couple is pretty too~".

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong married in 2009 and have a 1-year-old son named Luke.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest tuongtuong

I'm happy that KSW costar with Jung Rye Won. She's really a talent and a beauty  as well. I've seen her in Castaway to the moon. She ' s great.

Who are the "nice stars" that will help the Japanese earthquake victims?

Bae_Yong_Jun_104.jpg

Top stars like Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Woo, and Won Bin have decided to help the neighboring country, Japan, after the strong earthquake shook up the country.

According to some source, Bae Yong Joon have contacted his company the moment he heard about the earthquake and are looking for any possible way to help Japan. Bae Yong Joon is known to have donated 300 million won for the 2004 earthquake victims in Japan, and another 300 million won for the South Asia tsunami victims in the past as well.

Other top actors and actresses like Choi Ji Woo, Won Bin, and Lee Byung Hun have expressed concerns for the island of Japan and are looking into ways to help out.

NHK has reported that the number of deaths can be over 1000. So far, there has been about 680 reported deaths but in some areas, the number of missing persons cannot be counted so the actual deaths can amount to more than 1000.

So far, the number of people reported missing or dead has accumulated to be over 1300 people. The official number so far is 688 deaths and 642 missing.

Source Via : Newsen

Credit : ask Actor(http://www.askactor.com/gossip/Who-are_the_-Nice-_Stars_That_Will_Help_the_Japanese_Earthquake_Victims-/) / rubie-LBH thread

Guest TY_KSW

Upcoming Korean movie "Pain"

*quoted image*

Added the upcoming Korean movie "Pain"'s page to HanCinema database

"Pain" (2011)

Directed by Kwak Gyeong-taek

With kwon Sang-woo, Jeong Ryeo-won, Ma Dong-seok,...

Synopsis

Based on a cartoon by Kang Pool. A love story about a man who can't feel pain at all and a woman who is very sensitive to pain.

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Thanks dear,

the Korean Title is namely Dong cheong!! omo, PAIN!! ^^

*** I've watched this movie already on DVD also - I already bought my copy. Wow, this is cool news for UK fans. The film is awesome! I wonder if it will come to America, huh? :lol:

"71: Into The Fire" Imported to Stores in the UK

6045-yfr2atuiqu.jpg

The DVD of the Korean historical movie, "71: Into The Fire", has come to the stores of the United Kingdom.

On 16th March, some friends from London went out and noticed at a store that it's selling the "71: Into The Fire" DVD. They even took a photo of it in the store (above).

The movie, "71: Into The Fire", released in 2010, is a Korean war movie telling the true story of 71 soldier trainees who fought against North Korean fighters during the Korean War. It is starring Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Big Bang's T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) and Kim Seung Woo.

Are you happy that its DVD was released in the UK?

Credits to Jerli + YG United, gokpop

Guest TY_KSW

*** I've watched this movie already on DVD also - I already bought my copy. Wow, this is cool news for UK fans. The film is awesome! I wonder if it will come to America, huh?  :lol:

"71: Into The Fire" Imported to Stores in the UK

*quoted image*

The DVD of the Korean historical movie, "71: Into The Fire", has come to the stores of the United Kingdom.

On 16th March, some friends from London went out and noticed at a store that it's selling the "71: Into The Fire" DVD. They even took a photo of it in the store (above).

The movie, "71: Into The Fire", released in 2010, is a Korean war movie telling the true story of 71 soldier trainees who fought against North Korean fighters during the Korean War. It is starring Kwon Sang Woo, Cha Seung Won, Big Bang's T.O.P (Choi Seung Hyun) and Kim Seung Woo.

Are you happy that its DVD was released in the UK?

Credits to Jerli + YG United, gokpop

I hope it will air in Vietnam dear

last weekend i watch WARRIOR'S WAY starring my JDG, wow, so good

i dream of one day, i watch our man KSW in the box, yeap! Into The Fire 1971 here with pepsi and popcorn beside!! ehheheheh

I hope it will air in Vietnam dear

last weekend i watch WARRIOR'S WAY starring my JDG, wow, so good

i dream of one day, i watch our man KSW in the box, yeap! Into The Fire 1971 here with pepsi and popcorn beside!! ehheheheh

Hi TY, have you watched the movie already on DVD? Wondering if K-movies are shown in your side there, huh? Because in my side there's none..... You're so lucky that you were able to watch your other man's latest movie. Me, I'm still looking forward for the DVD copy to be in the market. JDG makes me so proud of him! Going back to our man - wondering when is the start of filming of the movie, huh? I hope that he's doing well. It's been quite a while since no news about him, about the upcoming movie. I miss him. Hope we can see more of him this year. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, have you watched the movie already on DVD? Wondering if K-movies are shown in your side there, huh? Because in my side there's none..... You're so lucky that you were able to watch your other man's latest movie. Me, I'm still looking forward for the DVD copy to be in the market. JDG makes me so proud of him! Going back to our man - wondering when is the start of filming of the movie, huh? I hope that he's doing well. It's been quite a while since no news about him, about the upcoming movie. I miss him. Hope we can see more of him this year.  :lol:

i watched my other namja's movie in the cine box, dear! wide screen !! so goodddddd!!

about our man, i thought they are filming the new movie? they started from mid of Feb already dear..

:)

i watched my other namja's movie in the cine box, dear! wide screen !! so goodddddd!!

about our man, i thought they are filming the new movie? they started from mid of Feb already dear..

:)

Hi TY, oh, you watched it on the big screen so, that means there's K-movies showing there in your side, do envy you, dear. About "Pain", I thought all along they haven't started filming yet since I don't hear any news about it..... Thanks for this info. :lol:

Updated pix from the movie "Pain"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as stated Japan Network

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting some still photos here from his latest movie. Hoping for more photos to come - please keep them coming..... :sweatingbullets:

Guest wutmuvi

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting some still photos here from his latest movie. Hoping for more photos to come - please keep them coming.....  :sweatingbullets:

@willenette Not much pix regarding the new movie, the "Pain" movie teams are so secretive.  They probably want to surprise us with the movie outcome. I wish them with great success. 

Pix from video clip KBS consert.  Celebrity sharing thought reaching out  helping Japan quake

check out the videoclip link below

http://www.tudou.com/v/2lAPb8qi7O0/&rpid=69120662/v.swf

Credit:  KSW Baidu

@willenette Not much pix regarding the new movie, the "Pain" movie teams are so secretive.  They probably want to surprise us with the movie outcome. I wish them with great success. 

Pix from video clip KBS consert.  Celebrity sharing thought reaching out  helping Japan quake

check out the videoclip link below

http://www.tudou.com/v/2lAPb8qi7O0/&rpid=69120662/v.swf

Credit:  KSW Baidu

Hi wutmuvi, ye, that's what I'm thinking, too why pictures from the movie is so scarce to see. But, can't wait..........I just hope the movie is good. Thanks for sharing this clip - unfortunately, a little busy at the moment but I'll try to view this later..... <_<

Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Ryeo-won "Pain" bed scene

20110324222003998.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo and actress Jeong Ryeo-won have a bed scene ahead of them.

Hard boiled sentimental mellow movie "Pain" is about Nam-soon who is a self injurer and medically doesn't feel pain and Dong-hyeon who has hemophilia and feels crucial pain even in the slightest scar. These two conflict in different ways then feel love, and start curing each others scars and pains.

kwon Sang-woo is the self-injuring painless man Nam-soon. Jeong Ryeo-won is the sensitive but always smiling Dong-hyeon.

A spokesperson for the movie revealed, "There will be a bed scene between those two. It will portray the simmering emotions of them living a difficult life with pain. Amount of exposure is yet to be known".

"Pain" is based on a Kang Pool original. Movie "Friend"s Kwak Gyeong-tae has the megaphone. It cranked in on February 10th and is currently filming. It will be released in the later half of the year.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Ryeo-won "Pain" bed scene

*quoted image*

Actor kwon Sang-woo and actress Jeong Ryeo-won have a bed scene ahead of them.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

Oop! beddddd scene!!!!!!!

wow, cant wait to see the best body hot namja in the BED!!!!!!!!! kekekeke **evil laugh**

Thanks Will n Wutmuvi!!!! :)

Guest TY_KSW

Oop my oppa got hurt in film again!! 3 film already he got pain!! tks tks, poor man!!!!

i knew it s in film makeup support but still assumed he got a real pain!!! :)