Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest wutmuvi

KSW , JRW and many other staffs prayed for the new movie "Pain".  Wishing  the team with big success....

201102091137211003_1.jpg

htm_20110209093954c000c010-001.JPG

Thanks for  these pix at ksw's fan site at baidu.

Credit: ksw baidu

KSW and  JRW  first official meeting  for the movie "Pain".  KSW has a new short haircut for the role?

*quoted image*

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting this photo - Aigooo......KSW has short hair in this movie. He looks more refreshing. He looks HOT whatever his hairstyle is! He's fine the way he is! He makes me smile now that his movie is about to start. :sweatingbullets:

The love call here means overseas proposal? omg, i thought it were another woman involved!!!

thanks much dear!

i m not surprised of this news, since his fame is popular exceed Asia already!!

Hi TY, wahhh......I'm not surprised either. Hope we could get to hear more news about it. This is interesting..... I want him also to do projects outside Korea. :lol:

KSW , JRW and many other staffs prayed for the new movie "Pain".  Wishing  the team with big success....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Thanks for  these pix at ksw's fan site at baidu.

wutmuvi, thanks again for posting more photos here. We really appreciate it. I hope it will do good box-office-wise! He looks so sexy & HOT in a beanie. :sweatingbullets:

Guest wutmuvi

@ TY_KSW and willenette my pleasure.  Thanks to you both and many others whom keeps the thread alive.

I read some news stated there were many concerns in  the movie "Pain" bcuz of the dangerous scenes.

de49af74c53133e75dd188f0aad8923b.jpg

Credit as stated

@ TY_KSW and willenette my pleasure.  Thanks to you both and many others whom keeps the thread alive.

I read some news stated there were many concerns in  the movie "Pain" bcuz of the dangerous accident scenes.

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi wutmuvi, thanks again for posting this photo here. News about accident scenes? Can you please elaborate more on this - just couldn't get it. Is this something to do with some locations where they're going to shoot the movie? :unsure:

Guest wutmuvi

Hi wutmuvi, thanks again for posting this photo here. News about accident scenes? Can you please elaborate more on this - just couldn't get it. Is this something to do with some locations where they're going to shoot the movie?  :unsure:

I'm not too clear on this either, bcuz I was using the web translation.  I think in the script scene itself has many dangerous scenes so the actors has to take precaution.

I'm not too clear on this either, bcuz I was using the web translation.  I think in the script scene itself has many dangerous scenes so the actors has to take precaution.

wutmuvi, thanks for the reply. We'll wait & see............ Just can’t wait to see him in this movie. :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo and Jeong Ryeo-won to star in director Kwak Gyeong-taek's "Pain"

20110210_1297296228_01133100_1.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo and actress Jeong Ryeo-won chose to star in director Kwak Gyeong-taek's new project "Pain". It will crank in this coming 10th.

Hard boiled, sentimental mellow movie "Pain" draws conflicts, love and the curing process of Nam-soon (kwon Sang-woo) a self injurer who medically can't feel pain and Dong-hyeon (Jeong Ryeo-won) who has hemophilia and feels pain at the smallest touch.

This is a sentimental drama which draws their deep sensitivity and tears, based on the original by popular web toon writer Kang Pool. This movie created an issue from the moment director Kwak Gyeong-taek held the megaphone and started planning it out.

A spokesperson for "Pain" says, "This movie will create a different meaning for those mellow love movies in which the lead male and female have "scars". It will create a new meaning of love for the generations today who have become used to the stimulation and numb to the pain of love".

Meanwhile, "Pain" is currently proceeding with filming, being based in the Seoul and Gyeong Gi area and is expected to be released later this year.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

I read some news stated there were many concerns in  the movie "Pain" bcuz of the dangerous scenes.

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

this was not a real pain for him, in movie instead!

Thanks God, if he got that pain Luke must cry!! :)

Guest wutmuvi

this was not a real pain for him, in movie instead!

Thanks God, if he got that pain Luke must cry!! :)

You are right TY_KSW!  It's just in the movie.

05f76b69d7f98ab90daebb020f979ce6.jpg

Credit as stated

You are right TY_KSW!  It's just in the movie.

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi wutmuvi, thanks for posting this photo from GQ mag. Hmmmmm...my delicious man. This issue is definitely worth drooling over since all the hotties are in one issue...Can it get any better than this? :lol:

Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung, & Song Seung Hun for “GQ Korea”

In celebration of their 10th anniversary, “GQ Korea” featured the nation’s top four representative actors - Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung, and Song Seung Hun – on their cover!

To commemorate the special occasion, the magazine snapped photos of the foursome in sleek, modern-cut suits that definitely emphasized their masculine charms. A 40-page fashion spread (comprised of individual shots) will also be included in GQ Korea’s 10th anniversary release, which revolves around the theme of “Ladies & Gentlemen”.

Additionally, this issue will feature 172 interviews of prominent figures from a variety of areas, including actors, singers, gagmen, movie stars, designers, and athletes.

Check out the sexy cuts below!

20110222090545875.jpg

20110222090545980.jpg

20110222090546033.jpg

20110222090545927.jpg

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Daum, allkpop

“Into the Fire” high audience rating in Japan at #1 on it’s debut day!

7a1b0_ibigbang.png

Each week with the premiere of a new movie, a survey team will hand out a questionnaire to the viewers as they exit the cinema, thus the rankings for PIA are calculated.

On February 19th movie [into the Fire], which depicts the life of 71 student soldiers fighting in the Korean war, won the #1 spot on Magazine’s “Pia” movie ranking done by the public via a survey.

At 2nd place was the two-part movie depicting the life of Bruce Lee’s Master Yip Man [ip Man], and at 3rd place was fiction writer Naoki Shigeta J’s [Let's Make a School].

Movie “Into the Fire”, known as the blockbuster hit in Korea starring Big Bang’s TOP (Choi Seung Hyun), Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung Woo and Cha Seung Won, has become popular in Japan as well.

In the polls took while exiting the cinema the public commented, “The cruelty and horror of wars were well executed“, “What struck me was that even though the young students were agitated they still recognized their roles and fulfilled their missions“, “The combat was realistically portrayed because it’s based on a true story“.

The movie received a high evaluation from men and women, as well as from the older viewers.

Source: pia1 + pia2

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

Source: Daily K Pop News

*** Aigoo....my desktop screen will explode with this entire hotness overload!! GQ is trying to KILL me! What a tease! :sweatingbullets:

GQ’s leading men round-up

by girlfriday | February 22, 2011

Somebody was kind enough to round up four of dramaland’s top leading men in a spread for GQ Korea. To be more specific, the shoot features Song Seung-heon (My Princess), Jung Woo-sung (Athena), Lee Byung-heon (IRIS), AND Kwon Sang-woo (Daemul) in a veritable who’s who of eye candy icons. How sweet of GQ to line ‘em up for us. Saves a girl the trouble of making multiple stops. ‘Cause you know, what’s the point in choosing when you can have all four?

Everyone’s looking sharp, although Jung Woo-sung looks a little sad, perhaps because they stuffed a tiny dog down his shirt. I…have no explanation for that. Doggie seems pretty happy about it though. Kwon Sang-woo is sporting a freshly shorn look for his new movie Pain [통증], where he plays a man who can’t feel pain, alongside Jung Ryeo-won, whose character has the opposite medical condition, making her extremely sensitive to pain, and the two fall in love. Directing is Kwak Kyung-taek, PD on the drama version of Friend, Our Legend.

The 10th anniversary March issue features fashion spreads with the actors, along with four different covers. Oh, now you’re making me choose. And you’ve gone ahead and put James Bond No. 1 (Lee Byung-heon) up against James Bond No. 2 (Jung Woo-sung), in their best James Bond tuxes! Aaaargh! Well, I say if I’m judging the book by its cover, Jung Woo-sung wins. But then, maybe Kwon Sang-woo’s a close second, from sheer velocity of eyebrow raise. Is it possible to get eyebrow whiplash?

Come to think of it, this whole photo spread is a giant Ode to the Eyebrow. So maybe Song Seung-heon has to win by default, because his individual photo (above) just says it ALL. I do love that he’s so hyper-aware of his beauty. These are my power brows. They’re to be used sparingly, when trying to emote. Oh, who’re we kidding. I whip ‘em out when I’m feeling awesome…which is all the time.

GQ1.jpg

Via E Daily, Asiae

“Into the Fire” high audience rating in Japan at #1 on it’s debut day!

*quoted image*

Each week with the premiere of a new movie, a survey team will hand out a questionnaire to the viewers as they exit the cinema, thus the rankings for PIA are calculated.

On February 19th movie [into the Fire], which depicts the life of 71 student soldiers fighting in the Korean war, won the #1 spot on Magazine’s “Pia” movie ranking done by the public via a survey.

At 2nd place was the two-part movie depicting the life of Bruce Lee’s Master Yip Man [ip Man], and at 3rd place was fiction writer Naoki Shigeta J’s [Let's Make a School].

Movie “Into the Fire”, known as the blockbuster hit in Korea starring Big Bang’s TOP (Choi Seung Hyun), Kwon Sang Woo, Kim Seung Woo and Cha Seung Won, has become popular in Japan as well.

In the polls took while exiting the cinema the public commented, “The cruelty and horror of wars were well executed“, “What struck me was that even though the young students were agitated they still recognized their roles and fulfilled their missions“, “The combat was realistically portrayed because it’s based on a true story“.

The movie received a high evaluation from men and women, as well as from the older viewers.

Source: pia1 + pia2

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

Source: Daily K Pop News

Oh yes!! that is it!!!!!!!!!our man is the most popular in Japan... the rate is proving it!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Doya!

Thanks much Will! Muah!!!!!!!!! :))

*** Aigoo....my desktop screen will explode with this entire hotness overload!! GQ is trying to KILL me! What a tease! :sweatingbullets:

GQ’s leading men round-up

by girlfriday | February 22, 2011

Somebody was kind enough to round up four of dramaland’s top leading men in a spread for GQ Korea. To be more specific, the shoot features Song Seung-heon (My Princess), Jung Woo-sung (Athena), Lee Byung-heon (IRIS), AND Kwon Sang-woo (Daemul) in a veritable who’s who of eye candy icons. How sweet of GQ to line ‘em up for us. Saves a girl the trouble of making multiple stops. ‘Cause you know, what’s the point in choosing when you can have all four?

Everyone’s looking sharp, although Jung Woo-sung looks a little sad, perhaps because they stuffed a tiny dog down his shirt. I…have no explanation for that. Doggie seems pretty happy about it though. Kwon Sang-woo is sporting a freshly shorn look for his new movie Pain [통증], where he plays a man who can’t feel pain, alongside Jung Ryeo-won, whose character has the opposite medical condition, making her extremely sensitive to pain, and the two fall in love. Directing is Kwak Kyung-taek, PD on the drama version of Friend, Our Legend.

The 10th anniversary March issue features fashion spreads with the actors, along with four different covers. Oh, now you’re making me choose. And you’ve gone ahead and put James Bond No. 1 (Lee Byung-heon) up against James Bond No. 2 (Jung Woo-sung), in their best James Bond tuxes! Aaaargh! Well, I say if I’m judging the book by its cover, Jung Woo-sung wins. But then, maybe Kwon Sang-woo’s a close second, from sheer velocity of eyebrow raise. Is it possible to get eyebrow whiplash?

Come to think of it, this whole photo spread is a giant Ode to the Eyebrow. So maybe Song Seung-heon has to win by default, because his individual photo (above) just says it ALL. I do love that he’s so hyper-aware of his beauty. These are my power brows. They’re to be used sparingly, when trying to emote. Oh, who’re we kidding. I whip ‘em out when I’m feeling awesome…which is all the time.

*quoted image*

Via E Daily, Asiae

I totally agreed with article that Jung Woo Sung and Kwon Sang Woo shown up the most with their lively soulful portrail!!

and my Lee Byung Hun is still as classy as usual with a cold look! kekeke Love the BIG 3 ... Yah!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes!! that is it!!!!!!!!!our man is the most popular in Japan... the rate is proving it!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Doya!

Thanks much Will! Muah!!!!!!!!! :))

I totally agreed with article that Jung Woo Sung and Kwon Sang Woo shown up the most with their lively soulful portrail!!

and my Lee Byung Hun is still as classy as usual with a cold look! kekeke Love the BIG 3 ... Yah!!!!!!!!!

Hi TY, wahhh.........talking anout Do Ya, just finished watching Daemul last night. I love the ending! I love as usual KSW there. It's a good drama & no wonder the rating was very high during its airing. About GQ magazine, you don't like SSH, dear - hehehe. :lol:

Kwon Sang-woo to appear as cameo in Japanese drama

2011022409585560162_1.jpg

Top Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo will make a cameo appearance in a Japanese drama, reported several Japanese papers including Sankei Sports (SANSPO) on Thursday.

According to SANSPO today, Korean actor Kwon who showed up unexpectedly at the fan meeting for TBS’ weekly series “Winter Cherry Blossoms” (冬のサクラ) starring Japanese singer and actor Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, said he too will make appearance in the drama in the near future.

The drama which kicked off last month, starring Kusanagi who is also a member of top Japanese band SMAP and actress Imai Miki, is a love story between a man who has never fallen in love before and a woman who lost her memory due to an accident.

“Watching the drama, I came to understand why Kusanagi came to be so loved in Japan,” Kwon was quoted as saying. “But I am also nervous since this will be my first time acting in Japanese."

Reports explained that it was Kwon who volunteered to take part in Kusanagi’s latest drama, impressed by his acting and the show's storyline. The two first met through Fuji TV’s variety show “SMAP×SMAP” in 2005.

TBS' promotion team has confirmed Kwon’s future appearance in the series but is keeping the exact date of it a secret.

Actress Choi Ji-woo had previously made a guest appearance on the show as well, from the first to third episode, which came about due to her friendship with Kusanagi whom she also met on “SMAP×SMAP."

Kwon, 34, has starred in several dramas and movies since his debut in 2001 and rose to stardom in Asia after playing the male lead in 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven."

His most recent works include war flick "71 Into the Fire" and SBS drama "The President" alongside actress Ko Hyun-jung.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011022409585560162

Hi TY, wahhh.........talking anout Do Ya, just finished watching Daemul last night. I love the ending! I love as usual KSW there. It's a good drama & no wonder the rating was very high during its airing. About GQ magazine, you don't like SSH, dear - hehehe.  :lol:

Aigoo! really friend indeed! Will, hats off! you read mind mind!! lol !!!

Here some more photos on GQ,,,, my Godness, so sexy n naughty ! hahhah

fbad51a658948de943c62ed.jpg

6b70ffd69e6db27175459b7.jpg

0fcebec6ae74441dc438d26.jpg

67bf399156f2592ed4f15a0.jpg

Credit as stated

Aigoo! really friend indeed! Will, hats off! you read mind mind!! lol !!!

Here some more photos on GQ,,,, my Godness, so sexy n naughty ! hahhah

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit as stated

Hi TY, thanks for posting more photos from GQ. He looks so decent. He's a total hotness here, so yummy! :sweatingbullets:

Guest wutmuvi

Thanks for the updates everyone. KSW's looking hot. 

Check out this weblink posted at baidu it's the japanese drama "Winter Cherry" in later epi. KSW will appear as guess.

http://www.tudou.com/l/ccYbNIIrlZM

This pix maybe from the movie "Pain" probably is a heartbreaking movie.

e5900e18ce81e33de7384665e8dbeee3.jpg

Credit:Japan Network and as stated