Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Luke Kwon and his father were taken shots on Jan 6 2011

so kute daddy n son ^^ :)

*quoted image*

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos. You know, at first I didn't notice that he's holding someone/something here - I realized only after you said it - shame on me. Wow, what a sight! It looks like both were just strolling. KSW's get-up was so comfy. :lol:

PLEASE READ : the couple is on the 4th place -

http://www.kpoplive.com/2011/01/10/rain-ranks-8th-place-in-expensive-homes-among-korean-superstars/

cr-anjjo-RAIN's thread

Hi TY, thanks for posting the photos. You know, at first I didn't notice that he's holding someone/something here - I realized only after you said it - shame on me. Wow, what a sight! It looks like both were just strolling. KSW's get-up was so comfy.  :lol:

PLEASE READ : the couple is on the 4th place -

http://www.kpoplive....ean-superstars/

cr-anjjo-RAIN's thread

kekeke, the get-up make him blend to crowd.. nobody could recognize (except those who spotted this photos) :)

wonder whether our man will have another child, a daughter like he wished? kekekkeke!

Guest mzangelgurl

aww, the pictures are so cute!

have you guys heard? the actress for sang woo's upcoming movie has been confirmed as jung ryeo won. she was definitely not someone i expected and i've never seen her act so i don't really know much about her. whoever the actress though i just really hope the movie's daebak. there's much press about now important this movie is to kwon sang woo as an actor so i really really pray for its success! btw, anybody know anything on the director? just getting curious about the people behind the movie. :sweatingbullets:

since shooting's going to start next month, hope we get to see some pictures from on set soon. ^_^

kekeke, the get-up make him blend to crowd.. nobody could recognize (except those who spotted this photos) :)

wonder whether our man will have another child, a daughter like he wished? kekekkeke!

TY, ye, I agree with you - his attire make him blend with the crowd. But, KSW will always be KSW, no matter what he wears he'll always be spotted - Oh, how I wish they could have another baby girl this time sooner....... :lol:

Guest wutmuvi

I heard there is a talked regarding the female lead in the movie "Pain" with KSW is Jeong Ryeo Won.  I'm not sure if this info is correct.

a256sg.jpg

aww, the pictures are so cute!

have you guys heard? the actress for sang woo's upcoming movie has been confirmed as jung ryeo won. she was definitely not someone i expected and i've never seen her act so i don't really know much about her. whoever the actress though i just really hope the movie's daebak. there's much press about now important this movie is to kwon sang woo as an actor so i really really pray for its success! btw, anybody know anything on the director? just getting curious about the people behind the movie.  :sweatingbullets:

since shooting's going to start next month, hope we get to see some pictures from on set soon.  ^_^

oh, this actress, like you, i havent seen her acting yet! just heard that her last drama, Princess something? i dun remember the drama title, was not a success ^^

i just saw her in several Giordano ads with Jangdong Gun in year 2009...

Hope this is a good choice of director Kwak!

and the movie would be another DAEPAK!!!!! :wub:

Guest kswfanhnn

Thanks everyone for the update. I've watched a few of her drama even though it wasn't a success, but her performance I thought was good. I don't know much about the movie pain's synopsis. I do wish for the movie to be success. Of course, which ever project KSW is in I wish for the best outcome. :wub:

oh, this actress, like you, i havent seen her acting yet! just heard that her last drama, Princess something? i dun remember the drama title, was not a success ^^

i just saw her in several Giordano ads with Jangdong Gun in year 2009...

Hope this is a good choice of director Kwak!

and the movie would be another DAEPAK!!!!! :wub:

Hi TY, I find her a great actress - she was also with Kim Rae Won in "What Planet Are You From" - It did very well. She was also in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" with Hyun Bin, KSA & Daniel Henney. She's been the endorser of Giordano way back RAIN's time. I like her! I hope they'll have good chemistry with KSW just like when she was working with KRW before. :lol:

Hi TY, I find her a great actress - she was also with Kim Rae Won in "What Planet Are You From" - It did very well. She was also in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" with Hyun Bin, KSA & Daniel Henney. She's been the endorser of Giordano way back RAIN's time. I like her! I hope they'll have good chemistry with KSW just like when she was working with KRW before.  :lol:

Oh lalla, most of you got full information about her, included her projects!

i granted that, i m among those who just watched drama that starred my fav!! kekekkeke

Lets see and trust it a SUCCESS!! TAEPAK!!!!!!:wub:

Guest mzangelgurl

to be honest i was a little doubtful about jung ryeo won being casted. i'm also a member of ksw's official daum cafe and the people there are unanimously disappointed. this makes me a bit worried since the success of this movie really is very important. the movie director seems like a really promising person though so i'll just hope for the best. :)

*** The plot is so interesting. :lol:

Jung Ryeo-won joins Kwon Sang-woo in Pain

by javabeans | January 13, 2011

ryeowon_167.jpg

Actress, former singer, and all-around fashionista Jung Ryeo-won (Ja Myung Go) has announced her next film role, Pain, which puts her opposite Kwon Sang-woo in the new project by Friend, Our Legend’s director Kwak Kyung-taek.

Pain centers around a man who can’t feel any (Kwon) and a woman who’s especially sensitive to pain due to hemophilia (Jung). Despite her condition, her character possesses a spirited personality, and the romance melodrama unfolds around the couple’s bickering dynamic as they fall in love.

The project is based on a manhwa of the same name by the well-known Kang Pul, creator of Fool (whose 2008 movie version starred Cha Tae-hyun and Ha Ji-won) and Soonjung Manhwa (Pure Comic) (whose 2008 movie version starred Chae Jung-ahn and Yoo Ji-tae). I sincerely hope that based on those projects, Pain will have a light, quirky, comedic side in addition to all the melodrama. I mean, you can’t call a romance Pain and then just load up on the literal pain, right? The title’s got to be subversive, or halfway ironic… right?

Jung Ryeo-won also recently announced that she is going solo with her own management company, following in the footsteps of bigger stars who have done the same, such as Bae Yong-joon, Choi Ji-woo, Jeon Ji-hyun, and So Ji-sib. Her firm is called One Entertainment, and she’ll be working with the manager she’s been with ever since transitioning from pop singer (she was in the group Chakra) to actress.

To be honest, I’m not so sure that Jung (or even Chun Jung-myung) is big enough to make an easy transition to solo management. There are benefits of going indie, such as having more control over one’s career (and netting more income), but also drawbacks: You lack the clout of the big agency, as well as its resources, contacts, and networks. But more and more, we’re seeing stars make this leap, usually around the ten-year mark after their debuts when their existing contracts expire. Well, best of luck to her in any case.

Pain will begin filming in February after it completes the rest of its casting. On top of that, Jung has another movie that’ll be hitting theaters before this one; her Sleeping With the Enemy, co-starring Kim Joo-hyuk and Yoo Hae-jin, releases in April.

kwonsangwoo_94.jpg

Via OSEN, DongA

*** They're very happily married. I noticed that she looks like Hyori or is it just me? blush.gif

Son Tae Young joins hubby Kwon Sang Woo’s agency

20110113_kwonsangwoo_sontaeyoung-460x679.jpg

Actress Son Tae Young has joined the same entertainment company as her actor-husband, Kwon Sang Woo.

Son Tae Young’s contract has been finalized, so she will now be a part of Bel Actors Entertainment (formerly Star Park Entertainment).

On January 14th, the company’s president Lee Joo Young spoke with Newsen and stated, “We recently finalized the contract with Son Tae Young. It’s said that her husband actively recommended her.”

Source + Photo: Newsen via Daum, allkpop

to be honest i was a little doubtful about jung ryeo won being casted. i'm also a member of ksw's official daum cafe and the people there are unanimously disappointed. this makes me a bit worried since the success of this movie really is very important. the movie director seems like a really promising person though so i'll just hope for the best.  :)

ok, we will wait and see, and trust it is another success for our oppa!

right? MZangel? :w00t:

*** They're very happily married. I noticed that she looks like Hyori or is it just me?  blush.gif

Son Tae Young joins hubby Kwon Sang Woo’s agency

*quoted image*

Actress Son Tae Young has joined the same entertainment company as her actor-husband, Kwon Sang Woo.

Son Tae Young’s contract has been finalized, so she will now be a part of Bel Actors Entertainment (formerly Star Park Entertainment).

On January 14th, the company’s president Lee Joo Young spoke with Newsen and stated, “We recently finalized the contract with Son Tae Young. It’s said that her husband actively recommended her.”

Source + Photo: Newsen via Daum, allkpop

hhahhaha! so they are now under 1 roof!

just personally wonder, whose bank's account is acting for all T/T?

her or his? ekkekekke! i dun think they use 2 separate bank account... muahahhaha!

good move, Son Tae Young!!! :w00t::w00t:

hhahhaha! so they are now under 1 roof!

just personally wonder, whose bank's account is acting for all T/T?

her or his? ekkekekke! i dun think they use 2 separate bank account... muahahhaha!

good move, Son Tae Young!!! :w00t::w00t:

Hi TY, I think it's more on our man.....KSW has more money than her - hehehe. Besides, he's the Head of the family. Oh, we really don't know - both might have separate accounts but they also have joint as well. I agree with you - good move from STY. :lol:

Hyeon Bin - Kwon Sang-woo, unconcerned styling 'Fabulous fabulous'

201101181631491001_1.jpg

SBS drama "Secret Garden" Hyeon Bin and "Daemul - Big Thing" kwon Sang-woo wore the same coat with different atmospheres.

Hyeon Bin wore a V-neck T-shirt and skinnies to give off the 21 year old lively and casual look. kwon Sang-woo put on a sweater of similar tone and gave off the simple and comfortable look, looking practical but like a prosecutor.

Seon Bo-mi from Time Homme says, "The camel color coats they wore are the most asked about this winter in Time Homme. As the drama viewers pay more attention to fashion, they study and refer to the actors' coordinations".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Hyeon Bin - Kwon Sang-woo, unconcerned styling 'Fabulous fabulous'

*quoted image*

SBS drama "Secret Garden" Hyeon Bin and "Daemul - Big Thing" kwon Sang-woo wore the same coat with different atmospheres.

Hyeon Bin wore a V-neck T-shirt and skinnies to give off the 21 year old lively and casual look. kwon Sang-woo put on a sweater of similar tone and gave off the simple and comfortable look, looking practical but like a prosecutor.

Seon Bo-mi from Time Homme says, "The camel color coats they wore are the most asked about this winter in Time Homme. As the drama viewers pay more attention to fashion, they study and refer to the actors' coordinations".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

It must say that Time Homme looked good on Kwon Sang Woo..

Wearing on Kwon sang Woo perfect physical and elegant every brand is getting more distinguished and better !!! :w00t:

Guest kswfanhnn

It must say that Time Homme looked good on Kwon Sang Woo..

Wearing on Kwon sang Woo perfect physical and elegant every brand is getting more distinguished and better !!! :w00t:

Totally agreed with you TY_KSW.

Sighhhh!!! Is it february yet? No other news casts for the up coming movie eh?

I read some news KSW will be attending some model award this Jan.21.

(News) "TOP" and "Into the Fire" Nominated at the 5th Asian Film Awards

The Hong Kong International Film Festival Society (HKIFFS) announced today the nominees in the 14 categories of the 5th Asian Film Awards (AFA) Presentation Ceremony, which will take place at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 21 March, 2011.

The 2 categories Into the Fire is nominated for are Best Visual Effects and Best Newcomer (for T.O.P):

Picture+6.jpg

Picture+5.jpg

Full nominees list here. http://www.asianfilmawards.asia/2011/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/5th-AFA-Nomination-List.pdf

Source: AFA via DCTOP, dailykpopnews

Guest wutmuvi

I found this videoclip weblink for the "6th Asian Model Award" on Jan.21 . KSW recieved the award

http://www.tudou.com/v/NNtbCFIfpPg/&rpid=69120662/v.swf

201101212133191001_1.jpg

Credit as stated 

Totally agreed with you TY_KSW.

Sighhhh!!! Is it february yet? No other news casts for the up coming movie eh?

I read some news KSW will be attending some model award this Jan.21.

the main cast is more important, KSWFANHNN, i thought they just mentioned KSW and JRW as protagonists, thats enough :)

and yes, the 16th Asian Top Model Awards took place in Jan 21

KSW received and awards, my Godness, any kindhelp, pls tell me what is the award he was receiving? lol :)

Here some photos

2011012121331910011.jpg

2011012121320910011.jpg

2531257307acb90cc1d001e.jpg

9f9eba61616e185f3df7b5d.jpg

110121amfa1091.jpg

8024c2878a19f910622e479.jpg

c9ce685bbdbbe748d8f8315.jpg

110122amfa13crop100.jpg

2011012122224210011.jpg

b2d65246b203a320f3cafbd.jpg

PS, one of our Vietnam models, Lan Huong got lucky seat nearby oppa.. She told our news that the most happiest and proud to her life is the chance sitting nearby Kwon Sang Woooooooooooooo. Here is the photo:

lanhuong2.jpg

Credit as stated