Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest wutmuvi

Thank you for your welcome TY_KSW. Ahhh! I'll miss KSW as HD in Daemul.  I wonder does he has any new project line up after Daemul? Have a very Merry Christmas everyone .....

Brief news updated:

4b483b73t981ed49f128669.jpg

- Our Sang woo will lead in a new movie directed by Kwak Kyung Taek, named "Patient"

Actress haven't yet decided until the contract signed with lead actor.

Shooting start in Feb 2010

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201012280916031003

- After the success of HaDo Ya role, many CF invitations/recommendations com along with Kwon Sang Woo..

A relative officer disclosed, KSW received several brand invitation to be endorser of clothing, cosmetics, beverages, home appliances, communications and other trading name. They are under negotiation. About 2 or 3 of these will be decided soon and started to shoot in the early next year. Value is not informed but estimated figures would be KRW3 billions.

Source: http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/574/4836574.html?cloc=

Congratz Sang Woo

hope some can post video link of the SBS DRAMA AWARDS, was'nt able to watch but saw on twitter KSW won on top 10 popularity awards

and saw a screen scaps he standing side by side with his close friend Ha JiWon

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

Guest mandalaywith

hi

share to 2010 SBS Drama Awards HQ 720P Online Link

All Vod upload by mandalaywith

Part 1 HQ 720P Llink

Tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/C3tbJ9RDMoY/

youku link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMzOTkxNjM2.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 HQ 720P Llink

Tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Cet7LbEf9Bk/

youku Link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMzOTkwMjQ4.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 3 HQ 720P Llink

Tudou link http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/DA05S21bKLE/

youku Link http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjMzOTg3NTA4.html

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo shows continuous affection for his wife and family

by  

maestro-J  on December 31, 2010 at 5:40 pm  

20101231_kwonsangwoo2.jpg

Source + Photo: NateActor Kwon Sang Woo recently showed his continuous affection for his wife, actress Son Tae Young, through his interview on December 31st’s broadcast of SBS‘ “Bae Gi Wan, Choi Young Ah and Jo Hyung Gi’s Good Morning.”

During the interview, he stated, “Regarding the drama ‘Daemul,’  my wife doesn’t criticize much about my acting… but when there is a  great scene, she tells me so by text messaging.

He continued, showing his affection for his wife, “We’re living  together so happily and well right now. I want to really thank my wife  who always wakes up early in the morning to pack snacks and medicines  for my health.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young held their wedding  on September 28th  of 2008. Prior to their marriage, just when the news about their  relationship broke out, some negative rumors and criticisms said about  the couple was released.

Regarding the past, he added, “In Korea, I think there isn’t a  lot of people who have gotten so much criticisms during a marriage.  We’re living happily, but there are rumors that are completely opposite.  Since we’re celebrities, there will be rumors. I usually just laugh  them off. I believe as time progresses, more people will see that we are  living well.

For me, family is my priority. If a person lives by only taking  care of themself, they will lack life’s motivation. I don’t think  they’ll live their life to it’s fullest potential. My family makes me  realize that I have to work harder, and that they’re always there for me  when I need support.

Meanwhile, Kwon Sang Woo’s recent drama, Daemul, came to an end last week.

20101230_kwonsangwoocontinuousaffectionforfamily_main.jpg

Credit to All Kpop

Guest kswfanhnn

Oh wow!!! Congratulation to Daemul Team. KSW and GHJ really deserve it. :wub: Can't wait to see more of KSW's new drama and movie. Wishing to all KSW's fan a prosperous New Year with good health and may all your wishes come true.

Thank you for the updates everyone. TY_KSW, mandalaywith, willenette, conduongmuathu .... and thank you to everyone else who keeps the thread alive make me happy.

Guest TY_KSW

Oh wow!!! Congratulation to Daemul Team. KSW and GHJ really deserve it.  :wub:  Can't wait to see more of KSW's new drama and movie.  Wishing to all KSW's fan a prosperous New Year with good health and may all your wishes come true.

Thank you for the updates everyone. TY_KSW, mandalaywith, willenette, conduongmuathu .... and thank you to everyone else who keeps the thread alive make me happy.

Hi KSWFANHNN, thanks much for the greeting and blessing

Same to you ^^

We all have best wishes to Kwon Sang woo on the new year with new success !!

Brief news updated:

*quoted image*

- Our Sang woo will lead in a new movie directed by Kwak Kyung Taek, named "Patient"

Actress haven't yet decided until the contract signed with lead actor.

Shooting start in Feb 2010

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201012280916031003

- After the success of HaDo Ya role, many CF invitations/recommendations com along with Kwon Sang Woo..

A relative officer disclosed, KSW received several brand invitation to be endorser of clothing, cosmetics, beverages, home appliances, communications and other trading name. They are under negotiation. About 2 or 3 of these will be decided soon and started to shoot in the early next year. Value is not informed but estimated figures would be KRW3 billions.

Source: http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/574/4836574.html?cloc=

Hi TY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, dear & everybody here - Thanks for sharing this great news. Wow, after a drama this time a movie…….. sounds ok. Can’t wait for this in case he confirms. I want to see what 2011 holds for him. Well, considering Daemul was in 2010, last year was fine but I hope it would be better this year. I hope 2011 continues to challenge him as an actor. I find kdrama incomplete without him. I love this man – oppsss…..did I say that out loud? He’s a wonderful actor. So glad that Daemul is a success. :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Credit to mi2u2

Very nice gif file!! !!

sbsaward2010dyhrcrpt.gif

sbsaward2010dyhr.gif

The first person HR hugged was DY :wub:  

sbsaward2010ksw.gif

DY seemed to be surprised, HR was so sweet.

sbsaward2010dy.gif

Guest mzangelgurl

long time ksw fan, just never really visited his forums and stuff.

after watching his role in daemul, i thought'd i'd visit his soompi thread.

really can't wait for him to return with his new movie. i've been reading up on him on korean news sites and a top contender for the female lead role was jeon ji hyun but she turned it down and is considering a different film role. they really want someone who can act the role right but as of now, it seems like there isn't any actress who's in serious talks of taking the role.

really can't wait til more info is released on the movie though. really hope it's successful! kws hwaiting!!!! :D

Guest kswfanhnn

I am hoping Son Ye Jin would be good fit for the movie. (Hope I spelled her name right)

I think Ji Hoon already recieved other movie offer way before this movie. I like her to star in the movie Pain with KSW, but too bad it didn't go through.

Good script, good director, good partner would bring the movie to success. KSW fighting!!!

Credit to mi2u2

Very nice gif file!! !!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The first person HR hugged was DY :wub:  

*quoted image*

DY seemed to be surprised, HR was so sweet.

*quoted image*

Hi TY, thanks for this gifs. Nice & cool! :sweatingbullets:

really can't wait for him to return with his new movie. i've been reading up on him on korean news sites and a top contender for the female lead role was jeon ji hyun but she turned it down and is considering a different film role. they really want someone who can act the role right but as of now, it seems like there isn't any actress who's in serious talks of taking the role.

really can't wait til more info is released on the movie though. really hope it's successful! kws hwaiting!!!! :D

Hi mzangelgurl, so happy for him that after this drama he has another movie to do. Oh, thanks for this info that JJH has been offered to be his leading lady. Supposed to be good in case she accepted the role. Anyway, curious & excited who will be his female partner here. Good luck & fighting, KSW! :lol:

really can't wait til more info is released on the movie though. really hope it's successful! kws hwaiting!!!!  :D

thanks Mzangelgurl for updating news!

hehehhe! i m not surprises of JJH case who turned down several project invitations recently!

since she debut Hollywood obviously she expected an Hollywood invitation instead of Korean! lol!

i bet if the lead actor is  Leonardo or Matt dammon she would accept!! kekekekekke!

Korea have many beautiful actresses who also act every well!

We would see who is real Korean actress accept the role... surely will see soon!!