Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

“The President” keeps hold on prime time chart for 8th week

2010120310262377327_1.jpg

Viewership ratings for all three Wednesdays and Thursdays prime time series declined this week but SBS drama “The President” continued to keep its lead for the eighth week straight.

“The President” scored an average viewership rating of 24.3 percent, according to data by Total National Multimedia Research (TNmS) and 25.2 percent from statistics by AGB Nielson Media Research on December 3, both seeing about a one percent drop in ratings from last week.

“The President” starring Ko Hyun-jung, Kwon Sang-woo and Cha In-pyo, about one woman’s quest to become the first female president of the country, finally signaled the start to the race for presidency.

The ratings for KBS’ detective story “Fugitive: Plan B” which came in next, declined even further from last week, collecting average marks of 11.8 percent on surveys by both TNmS and AGB.

The same drama had fetched scores of 14.3 percent and 13.9 percent from TNmS and AGB's polls, respectively, last Wednesday. Its Thursday portion was cancelled due to a basketball match for Guangzhou Asian Games.

“Fugitive: Plan B” starring Rain and Lee Na-young is story about a detective and his female client getting chased by cops and gangs as they get entangled in a case searching for gold that disappeared almost a century ago.

MBC’s “Home Sweet Home,” a family drama shrouded with murder mystery, posted average ratings of 6.7 percent on TNmS' chart and 7.4 percent on AGB's data, both also falling short of the single-day record from last week.

The drama, last Wednesday, scored 6.9 percent on TNmS’ survey and 8.6 percent on AGB’s poll while its Thursday show was pushed back to this week due to the aforementioned Guangzhou Asiad basketball match.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010120310294809068

This is credit to Joynara @ Daemul Thread

==================================================

** Selected Scenes from Ep. 18 (ENG-SUBBED) **

++ 2 clips available for download ++

Recap for the scenes below HERE -- it'll offer the context to the two events, which should (hopefully) enhance your appreciation and understanding of the scenes.

1. video clip (03:16 min.) & screencaps available HERE

2. video clip (03:14 min.) available @ http://www.mediafire...59c1zxwrjamk69x

Daemul-E18-003732632_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003741174_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003745712_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003750083_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003750216_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003755088_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003760660_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003761428_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003765799_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003766766_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003776643_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003778845_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003780580_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003785185_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003787554_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003789823_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003792959_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003795228_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003795362_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003796429_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003796563_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003798932_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003799933_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003801668_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003803870_resize.jpg

Daemul-E18-003807007_resize.jpg

“The President” keeps hold on prime time chart for 8th week

2010120310262377327_1.jpg

Viewership ratings for all three Wednesdays and Thursdays prime time series declined this week but SBS drama “The President” continued to keep its lead for the eighth week straight.

“The President” scored an average viewership rating of 24.3 percent, according to data by Total National Multimedia Research (TNmS) and 25.2 percent from statistics by AGB Nielson Media Research on December 3, both seeing about a one percent drop in ratings from last week.

“The President” starring Ko Hyun-jung, Kwon Sang-woo and Cha In-pyo, about one woman’s quest to become the first female president of the country, finally signaled the start to the race for presidency.

The ratings for KBS’ detective story “Fugitive: Plan B” which came in next, declined even further from last week, collecting average marks of 11.8 percent on surveys by both TNmS and AGB.

The same drama had fetched scores of 14.3 percent and 13.9 percent from TNmS and AGB's polls, respectively, last Wednesday. Its Thursday portion was cancelled due to a basketball match for Guangzhou Asian Games.

“Fugitive: Plan B” starring Rain and Lee Na-young is story about a detective and his female client getting chased by cops and gangs as they get entangled in a case searching for gold that disappeared almost a century ago.

MBC’s “Home Sweet Home,” a family drama shrouded with murder mystery, posted average ratings of 6.7 percent on TNmS' chart and 7.4 percent on AGB's data, both also falling short of the single-day record from last week.

The drama, last Wednesday, scored 6.9 percent on TNmS’ survey and 8.6 percent on AGB’s poll while its Thursday show was pushed back to this week due to the aforementioned Guangzhou Asiad basketball match.

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010120310294809068

no wonder moi thot she looked familiar :rolleyes: ...... she acted as d older w00t.gif woman with Myeonggie in What's Up Fox! B) ...... but methinks she is closer in age to Sangwoo! phew.gif

no wonder moi thot she looked familiar :rolleyes: ...... she acted as d older w00t.gif woman with Myeonggie in What's Up Fox! B) ...... but methinks she is closer in age to Sangwoo! phew.gif

Hi moi, sorry, but I haven't watched What's Up Fox but I think she's a little older than him. blush.gif

Korean War Movie - "71-Into the Fire"

The Korean War movie, “71: Into the Fire” is based on the true story of 71 students who fought hundreds of North Korean soldiers in front of a middle school in Po-hang, a significant place for safeguarding the other place where the main South Korean army was battling, during the Korean War.

The Leading characters in this Korean war movie are played by Cha Seung Won (Park Mu Rang), Kwon Sang Woo (Ku Kap Jo), T.O.P (Jung Bum), and Kim Seung Woo (Kang Suk-Dae). The fancy castings caught audiences’ attention even before the Korean war movie was made.

kap-jo.jpgjungbum.jpg

In the movie, the North Korean troops are led by arrogant Commander Park Mu Rang (Cha Seung Won), and the South Korean troops are led by the fearless Captain Kang Suk Dae (Kim Seung Woo). Ku Kap Jo (Kwon Sang Woo) and Oh Jung Bum (T.O.P) are two students among 71 student-soldiers.

1-300x200.jpg

In the beginning of the war, North Korean troops seemed like they were proceeding and kept coming down to south and made up to Pohang City. A girl’s middle school in Po hang city turned into a war field and 71 student-soldiers were placed there. Commander Kang had to leave them to go fight in the Nak-Dong River frontier, a more important battle. Upon leaving, he appoints Oh Jung Bum as a leader of the 71 student soldiers. Jung Bum is not exactly a gung-ho type, however, he is cautious and responsible. Among the students, the only person who has experience in killing another person is Ku Kap Jo, a troublesome gangster. Conflicts ensue because Ku Kap Jo does not like the fact that a young naive looking boy is trying to lead the student soldiers. Burdened with command, and faced with Mu Rang’s attractive offer, Jeong Bum is filled with fear and self doubt, but successfully leads the students. Although they died in the fire of battle, they saved the Pohang city.

2-300x199.jpg

The director of this movie, John H. Lee, previously directed “A Moment to Remember” and “Sayonara Itsuka.” Both movies can be categorized in the mellow and romantic genre. Though this is his first time directing a Korean War movie, he succeeded. Fans of war movie, especially Korean War movies, should find plenty to like about “71: Into the Fire,” as it is full of great fight scenes, emotional drama and great acting.

The movie was sold to England, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore, Mongol, U.S.A, and Japan. The history of Korean War is well known by many foreign countries but seeing this movie may provide a new perspective to this piece of history as it focuses more on the student soldiers themselves.

Credit : http://korean-content.com/2010/12/03/korean-war-movie-71-into-the-fire/

Guest singapore0950

Hey Hey Hey,

thanks for the latest KWS photos during the Blue Dragon Award.

KWS, looks so different from now...LOL

In fact, I am watching KBSworld every Monday to Thursday @ 1010hrs, repeated Bad / Cruely Love. KSW, is a good and well actor. This is what he impressive me & my mother's. :w00t:

And suddenly, recalled in past moment, most of them are happy & crazy to go after and following KSW. I think after KSW got married are completely changed. :phew:

Sigh!

Just wanna to highlight.....in fact, he is a well & good actor...LOL!

Especailly, watched all his old drama. and the latest is Bad / cruely Love.

Hopefully, there are something changes in his life & career.......LOL

I am crazy now! watching the bad love again......from epi.1

As i am missed kbsworld in epi.1.

Reposting from Daemul thread,

The epi 20th rated to 27.7%

some broken hearted scenes ^^

It's a bit more complicated than that:

He proposed partly because of a conversation they had earlier in the ep. She was feeling guilty about missing out so much with DongHa (DoYa had just told her he'd joined the soccer club in school), and started to talk about how in 5, 10 years, DongHa would be in college, hinting that if she doesn't win this time (and realistically, she's not expecting it), she'd go on trying until she does by which time DongHa would have grown up completely. Which alarmed DoYa (obviously), and he begged her to win this time, stop here, no more 2nd or 3rd try again, and to make other plans. (You can only be President once in Korea anyway-- its messy political history killed any desire to see Presidents get re-elected again.) So HyeRim says, 'How about this-- what if when the elections are over, I get married? Maybe then I won't feel like getting involved in politics again.' The look on DoYa's face like she's given him an idea... and he tells her, 'That's a great plan! You've got to do it! I'll help you!'.

Which led to this (WARNING: SCREENCAPS FOR EP. 20, with some translation):

He catches her at her party HQs, pretends he's there to question her about the funds issue again (think ep. 18), and pulls her aside into the elevator b/c she was with her campaign people. She's of course very tense (like in ep. 18, uncomfortable b/c he's addressing her formally), when he completely catches her off guard by saying he's arresting her.

Daemul-E20-003486386_resize.jpg

DY: (formal) I'm arresting you on site.

HR: (informal) What?! Arrest?! What are you saying...

Daemul-E20-003490657_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003492692_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003493760_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003494427_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003496329_resize.jpg

DY: This is the smallest handcuff in the world.  

Daemul-E20-003497530_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003498898_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003502635_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003503737_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003505205_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003505972_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003507340_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003508341_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003510410_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003514581_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003517884_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003520720_resize.jpg

HR: I can't accept this, DoYa. I'm sorry.

[the music, Gummy's song, even stops when she returns the ring, before picking up again.]

Daemul-E20-003520820_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003522555_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003523623_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003526026_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003537303_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003537437_resize.jpg

DY: I know. That you're not trying to be the love of one man, but the love of this country.

HR: DoYa...

Daemul-E20-003538705_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003539472_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003541174_resize.jpg

DY: I'll always wait for you here. If you want to come back, you can always come back.

Daemul-E20-003546946_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003551551_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003552952_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003554087_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003562929_resize.jpg

Daemul-E20-003575275_resize.jpg

Ok, I need to go sob my heart out.

Hey Hey Hey,

thanks for the latest KWS photos during the Blue Dragon Award.

KWS, looks so different from now...LOL

In fact, I am watching KBSworld every Monday to Thursday @ 1010hrs, repeated Bad / Cruely Love. KSW, is a good and well actor. This is what he impressive me &  my mother's. :w00t:

And suddenly, recalled in past moment, most of them are happy & crazy to go after and following KSW. I think after KSW got married are completely changed. :phew:

Sigh!

Just wanna to highlight.....in fact, he is a well & good actor...LOL!

Especailly, watched all his old drama. and the latest is Bad / cruely Love.

Hopefully, there are something changes in his life & career.......LOL

I am crazy now! watching the bad love again......from epi.1

As i am missed kbsworld in epi.1.

Hi Singapore0950.. I m also watching the BAD LOVE in KBS World..

Actually Kwon SAng woo didn't change anything after wedding.. just his family increased more people :) ekkeke

And we are not doubt, he is always a truly good actor !!

no wonder moi thot she looked familiar  :rolleyes:  ...... she acted as d older  :w00t: woman with Myeonggie in What's Up Fox!  B) ...... but methinks she is closer in age to Sangwoo!  :phew:

Yes yes yes, that's her!! Mrs Myeongie!!

She collaborated with your man in Whats Up Fox!

ITs destiny dear, she got chance to work with both your men ^^ kekekekkeke! :w00t:

SBS "The President" rules TV 9 weeks straight

2010121010003566089_1.jpg

SBS TV series “The President” continued to take the lead amongst Wednesdays and Thursdays prime time shows this week, making it the ninth consecutive time the show has ranked first place.

According to data by Total National Multimedia Research (TNmS), “The President” marked 25 percent in terms of average viewership rating, about a one percent gain from last week. The drama fared even better on AGB Nielson Media Research's survey with a score of 26.7 percent.

"The President," starring Ko Hyun-jung, Kwon Sang-woo and Cha In-pyo, shows the process of one woman’s rise to presidency.

KBS detective story “Fugitive: Plan B,” which aired its final episode on Wednesday, reported ratings of 12.7 percent on both TNmS and AGB’s survey. A special episode containing behind the scenes footage on the show aired on Thursday.

"Fugitive," a 20-part series starring Rain, Lee Na-young, Daniel Henney, Lee Jung-jin and Yoon Jin-seo was a story of detectives, cops, gangsters and treacherous tycoons all involved in a case to find gold that went missing during the Korean War.

A collaboration between director Gwak Jeong-hwan and Writer Chun Sung-il, famous for their former joint project “The Slave Hunters,” "Fugitive" was a mega-scale drama shot not just in Korea but also Beijing, Shanghai, Macao, the Philippines and Japan.

The drama is set to go on air in Japan starting April of next year and soon in other countries such as Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

Meanwhile, MBC drama “Home Sweet Home” a mystery-melodrama shrouded with a murder case which stars Kim Hye-soo, Hwang Cine and Shin Sung-woo, retained similar ratings from last week -- average ratings of 6.9 percent on TNmS' survey and 8.2 percent on AGB's poll.

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010121010020379063

Guest singapore0950

Reposting from Daemul thread,

The epi 20th rated to 27.7%

some broken hearted scenes ^^

Hi Singapore0950.. I m also watching the BAD LOVE in KBS World..

Actually Kwon SAng woo didn't change anything after wedding.. just his family increased more people :) ekkeke

And we are not doubt, he is always a truly good actor !!

Yes yes yes, that's her!! Mrs Myeongie!!

She collaborated with your man in Whats Up Fox!

ITs destiny dear, she got chance to work with both your men ^^ kekekekkeke! :w00t:

Hey Hey Hey TY_KSW,

thanks for replied.

Yes. yes. yes. surely family member increaed. hahaha!

Looking forward another drama as KSW & KIM. haha!

Credit to Joynara @ Daemul Thread

Most interesting scenes are in spoiers link.. clik to view ^^ wow! perfect !!  :w00t:

====================================================================================

** Selected Scenes from Ep. 21 ** (ENG-SUBBED) **

++ 3 clips available for download ++

1. video clip (02:02 min.) available @ http://www.mediafire...km1fzb48v14180t

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

2. video clip (01:50 min.) available @ http://www.mediafire...f07fpxa00gry5ra

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

The surprise ending for this scene:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

3. video clip (04:16 min.) available @ http://www.mediafire...h3m3v3tyi7yiw8y

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

'Daemul - Big Thing' recorded higher viewers rating than the previous episode... 26.7%

tn_1292535542_-505156334_0.jpg

SBS 'Daemul – Big Thing' kept its number 1 Wed-Thurs drama title with a small margin increase.

According to AGB Nilson Media Research, the latest episode of 'Daemul – Big Thing', recorded 26.7% national viewers rating.

This is 1.0% increasing from previous episode's 25.7%. It's still 1.0% less than its personal best. 'Daemul – Big Thing', is waiting to enter the 30% by constantly keeping mid 20%.

On the other hand, MBC "Home Sweet Home" recorded 10.0%, and KBS 2TV "President" recorded 5.9%; they go on air at the same time with 'Daemul – Big Thing'.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

Guest conduongmuathu

Donga reveals results for “2010 Best Drama Actor/Actress”

Donga Media Group released the results of their “2010 Best Drama Actor/Actress” ranking on December 16th.

Rankings were calculated by professional evaluation (50 points), the level of attention they received from society (calculated by the number of articles for a total of 30 points), and online votes (20 points).

Professionals included 14 journalists and columnists from the Donga Media Group which consists of Donga Journal, Sports Donga, and Donga, along with Yoon Seok Jin (Korean Literature professor at Chung-nam University), Lee Mun Won (Pop culture critic), and Lee Jin Young (Editor in Chief of O2).

The 11 celebrities were chosen by a round of voting by professionals, and the final winners were announced after online votes were added in.

0000g1xf.jpg

Check out the results below:

1. Jang Hyuk (“Chuno”)

Professional Evaluation: 50 points

Number of Articles: 27.5 points

Online Votes: 16.2 points

Total: 93.7 points

2. Kwon Sang Woo (“Daemul”)

Professional Evaluation: 46.3 points

Number of Articles: 25.1 points

Online Votes: 16.9 points

Total: 88.3 points

3. Hyun Bin (“Secret Garden”)

Professional Evaluation: 46.2 points

Number of Articles: 25.4 points

Online Votes: 16.3 points

Total: 87.9 points

4. Moon Geun Young (“Cinderella Sister”)

Professional Evaluation: 44.6 points

Number of Articles: 26.7 points

Online Votes: 16.5 points

Total: 87.8 points

5. Jung Bo Suk (“High Kick Through the Roof”)

Professional Evaluation: 47 points

Number of Articles: 24.0 points

Online Votes: 16.4 points

Total: 87.4 points

6. Lee Bum Su (“Giant”)

Professional Evaluation: 43.6 points

Number of Articles: 27.6 points

Online Votes: 16.1 points

Total: 87.3 points

7. Yoon Shi Yoon (“Baker King Kim Tak Gu”)

Professional Evaluation: 40.3 points

Number of Articles: 30 points

Total: 86.7 points

8. Han Hyo Ju (“Doongi”)

Professional Evaluation: 40.8 points

Number of Articles: 28.1 points

Total: 85.0 points

9. Park Yoochun (“Sungkyunkwan Scandal”)

Professional Evaluation: 40 points

Number of Articles: 24.6 points

Online Votes: 20 points

Total: 84.6 points

10. Go Hyun Jung (“Daemul”)

Number of Articles: 27.1 points

Total: 83.5 points

11. Jun In Hwa (“Baker King Kim Tak Gu”)

Professional Evaluation: 42.9 points

Online Votes: 16 points

source: Donga via Nate

credit: allkpop

Donga reveals results for “2010 Best Drama Actor/Actress”

Donga Media Group released the results of their “2010 Best Drama Actor/Actress” ranking on December 16th.

Rankings were calculated by professional evaluation (50 points), the level of attention they received from society (calculated by the number of articles for a total of 30 points), and online votes (20 points).

Professionals included 14 journalists and columnists from the Donga Media Group which consists of Donga Journal, Sports Donga, and Donga, along with Yoon Seok Jin (Korean Literature professor at Chung-nam University), Lee Mun Won (Pop culture critic), and Lee Jin Young (Editor in Chief of O2).

The 11 celebrities were chosen by a round of voting by professionals, and the final winners were announced after online votes were added in.

*quoted image*

Check out the results below:

1. Jang Hyuk (“Chuno”)

Professional Evaluation: 50 points

Number of Articles: 27.5 points

Online Votes: 16.2 points

Total: 93.7 points

2. Kwon Sang Woo (“Daemul”)

Professional Evaluation: 46.3 points

Number of Articles: 25.1 points

Online Votes: 16.9 points

Total: 88.3 points

3. Hyun Bin (“Secret Garden”)

Professional Evaluation: 46.2 points

Number of Articles: 25.4 points

Online Votes: 16.3 points

Total: 87.9 points

4. Moon Geun Young (“Cinderella Sister”)

Professional Evaluation: 44.6 points

Number of Articles: 26.7 points

Online Votes: 16.5 points

Total: 87.8 points

5. Jung Bo Suk (“High Kick Through the Roof”)

Professional Evaluation: 47 points

Number of Articles: 24.0 points

Total: 87.4 points

6. Lee Bum Su (“Giant”)

Professional Evaluation: 43.6 points

Number of Articles: 27.6 points

Total: 87.3 points

7. Yoon Shi Yoon (“Baker King Kim Tak Gu”)

Number of Articles: 30 points

Total: 86.7 points

8. Han Hyo Ju (“Doongi”)

Professional Evaluation: 40.8 points

Number of Articles: 28.1 points

Total: 85.0 points

9. Park Yoochun (“Sungkyunkwan Scandal”)

Professional Evaluation: 40 points

Online Votes: 20 points

Total: 84.6 points

10. Go Hyun Jung (“Daemul”)

Number of Articles: 27.1 points

11. Jun In Hwa (“Baker King Kim Tak Gu”)

Professional Evaluation: 42.9 points

Online Votes: 16 points

source: Donga via Nate

credit: allkpop

Hi conduongmuathu, thanks for posting this here. I still haven't watched KSW's drama yet continuously but I'm sure he's a good actor. This is expected. I'm happy he's on the list. :lol:

'Daemul - Big Thing' recorded higher viewers rating than the previous episode... 26.7%

*quoted image*

SBS 'Daemul – Big Thing' kept its number 1 Wed-Thurs drama title with a small margin increase.

According to AGB Nilson Media Research, the latest episode of 'Daemul – Big Thing', recorded 26.7% national viewers rating.

This is 1.0% increasing from previous episode's 25.7%. It's still 1.0% less than its personal best. 'Daemul – Big Thing', is waiting to enter the 30% by constantly keeping mid 20%.

On the other hand, MBC "Home Sweet Home" recorded 10.0%, and KBS 2TV "President" recorded 5.9%; they go on air at the same time with 'Daemul – Big Thing'.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

thanks dear Will

I dont understand in what basic for ensuring KBS to air PRESIDENT same slot with our DAEMUL!

kekekek! surely they lost in the presidency racing !!!! :w00t::w00t:

Guest wutmuvi

Hello !   :) I become KSW's fan after watching DaeMul.  He truly is a great talented actor and I love his performance in HaDoya, he portrayed the character so well.

thanks dear Will

I dont understand in what basic for ensuring KBS to air PRESIDENT same slot with our DAEMUL!

kekekek! surely they lost in the presidency racing !!!! :w00t::w00t:

Hi TY, that's what I'm also thinking before......... Anyway, our man is looking pretty good here. It’s nice to hear this drama is doing well! :lol:

Hello !   :) I become KSW's fan after watching DaeMul.  He truly is a great talented actor and I love his performance in HaDoya, he portrayed the character so well.

Nice to read you comment, Wutmuvi!

Welcome abroad, KSW fan ^^ :)