Admin

Reposted Daemul thread by Mi2u2

Funny Doya ^^

daemulksw.gif?t=1289270473

daemulhdyndad.gif?t=1289271719

Credit: Daemul Fan at baidukswbar

This cool gifs are made by KSW fans at kswbaidubar

Posted in Daemul Thread by Mi2u2, thanks ^^ :rolleyes:

Haha! I love those scenes too.  Me too!  I feel bad for him.  There are so much going on..... in his love, life and career.  I wish they focus a little more on his love life with SHR.

dnce.gif?t=1289324549

undrain.gif?t=1289324620

hsptl.gif

Credit:: DaeMul fan at baidukswbar

Reposted from Daemul thread, credit to Joynara ..

Thanks you very much for all spoiler and captures Joy ^^

wow, i m getting intensive now... run to watch the film ^^:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

SBS drama "The President" leads Weds and Thurs

SBS drama “The President” continued to remain the leader of Wednesdays and Thursdays prime time series though its ratings remained almost unchanged from last week.

According to data released by Total National Multimedia Statistic (TNmS) on Friday, the average viewership rating for “The President” was 24.35 percent, the figure the same from last week.

A survey by another media research company AGB Nielson Media Research meanwhile showed an average mark of 26.2 percent, about a one percent drop from the previous week's score of 27.5 percent.

“The President,” that portrays the world of politics through eyes of a woman who later becomes the first female president of the country, has been the top Wednesday and Thursday prime time drama for six weeks straight now.

The average rating for KBS2’s “Fugitive: Plan B” also remained almost same from last week, posting a score of 13.1 percent this week, according to the findings of TNmS, which is about a 0.7 percent drop from last week.

AGB presented a 12.75 percent rating for the drama which is a slight improvement from last week’s 12.4 percent.

"Fugitive: Plan B" is about a detective and his female client’s journey across Asia to find the truth about the death of their loved ones and the mystery surrounding hidden gold pursued by gangs.

Trailing behind its two competitors was MBC drama “Home Sweet Home” whose average rating stood at 6.2 percent on TNms' chart and 7.8 percent on AGB's survey. The mystery melodrama revolves around the conflict between a married couple of 10 years and a woman who may have killed her husband.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010111210133174508

reposted from Daemul thread, credit to Mi2u2

Very nice n interesting gifs file on Doya and Haerim :w00t:

Thanks Joynara for the update spoiler.  Yes, I sure hope DoYa still practices law which he's good at it. Maybe under his disguised career as a chef so no politician will pay attention to what he's about doing. It will be much easier for him to search for truth and bring to justice.

While waiting for next Episode, I'm making few more gif.  Hope you all enjoy our sweetest couple DoYa and Herim.

UnderRain.gif

He always thought of her but she never knew.

RainSpeech1.gif

DoYa really cares for Herim.

Comfort2.gif

Herim is finally rushed to DoYa comforting him.

NightScene.gif

Haha! Love this scene, DoYa was blushing bcuz he said to Herim "Yes, you are pretty."

I wanna be inserted btween that two gentlemen ^^ kekekekek:w00t:

nice to see three of them on that photo...  :wub: they're enjoying while filming....

dy82dx.jpg

this credit to Mi2u2, great gifs file on Ha do Ya ^^

Catching up with few more of my favorite clips. :)

DoYaHerimDinnerKid.gif

Hahaha! DoYa just ate a big meal, then Herim invited him over for dinner.  He ate so much ....then you can tell the rest.. :)

DoyaHerimDinnder-2.gif

Looks like Mr. Mom DoYa.

DoYaAb.gif

Wowww!!!  Is he DoYa, the prosecutor?

MagicRose.gif

Of course the magic rose that DoYa almost got burn?? I guessed from BTS.

Mosquito.gif 

Oh and don't forget the mosquitos bites.  DoYa and his boss were so hillarious.  They cracked me up so much.

hello Sang Woo fans!!!! biggrin.gif

its my first time to post here in this thread...

hello Seirrah!! nice to see your 1st  post in Sangwoo thread !

Welcome and be friends !! :w00t:

"The President" continues to reign

2010111912071214855_1.jpg

SBS drama “The President” remained the top Wednesday and Thursday prime time series this week for the seventh consecutive time.

"The President" ranked first on the survey of research firm Total National Multimedia Research (TNmS) with an average viewership rating of 24.6 percent, the figure only a slight 0.3 percent improvement from last week.

AGB Nielson Media Research said the show scored an average rating of 25.6 percent, dropping from last week's 26.2 percent

KBS series “Fugitive: Plan B" came in second on both charts with an average rating of 13.1 percent according to TNmS' data and 12.4 percent on AGB's poll, lodging results similar from last week.

Coming in last was MBC’s prime time series “Home Sweet Home’ whose rating stood at 5.4 percent and 8.3 percent on TNmS' and AGBs polls, respectively. Its Thursdays episode was pushed back to next week due to the airing of the 2010 Korea Film Awards.

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010111912111431124

Getting from Daemul thread credit to Joynara

* They just released the last OST track for Daemul-- '태양 (The Sun)' by K. Will.

247509.jpg

It sounds great, supposedly HyeRim's song as she readies for the last phase of her career, the presidency. (Lyrics are about 'shining bright for you', 'keeping their promise', 'remember me'.)

You can hear a sample

@ http://music.bugs.co...9?wl_ref=new_ab

or http://music.daum.ne...436157#wLyrics.

Somebody planned it badly though (or intentionally, who knows), the main album's already been released this week, and it's obviously not included there.

Korean lyrics:

붉은 태양의 눈부신 빛으로

너의 앞길을 밝게 비출게

서쪽 하늘에 바람이 불때면

나란 사람을 떠올려 줄래

금빛 들판에 노을이 질때면

우리 함께 나눴던 약속들

내 가슴에 되새기고

마음으로 되새겼어

이젠 네게 보여줄게

태양이 되어줄게

널 위해 타오를때

심장이 영원히 빛에 부서진데도

너만을 비추는 태양이 될게

제발 날 기억해 너에게 약속해

잿빛 하늘의 구름에 가려진

숨겨진 너의 꿈을 보았어

그냥 돌아서지 않겠어

무너져도 할수있어

너의 손을 잡아줄게

태양이 되어줄게

널 위해 타오를때

심장이 영원히 빛에 부서진데도

너만을 비추는 태양이 될게

제발 날 기억해 너에게 약속할께

몸이 녹아 내려도

내 삶을 다 걸어도

너만을 비춰줄께

너만을 지켜줄께

내손을 잡아줄래

세상을 밝혀줄 빛이 되준 한사람

오직널 감싸는 햇살이 될께

이젠

태양이 되어줄게

널 위해 타오를때

심장이 영원히 빛에 부서진데도

너만을 비추는 태양이 될게

제발 날 기억해 너에게 약속할께

=============================================================

Also, stills for this week's eps., not spoilery so I'm not going to hide them:

Some Filming Spoilers for Eps. 15-16:

11-22pm-ksw-o5ux.jpg

* KSW filming Monday night nearby the SungSan Bridge in Seoul. No idea what the scene's about.

* He filmed a supposedly 'montage scene' for DoYa till 1am this morning in IlSan's 'La Fiesta', which is sort of a shopping mall in the suburbs of Seoul.

* He and GHJ were seen filming today in InCheon. Again, no clue re: what the scene was about.

* And the Daemul team's currently? just finished? filming outdoors in one of IlSan's parks. No idea who's there, but guessing it involves at least one of the three (GHJ, KSW, CIP).

* Last but not least, KSW and his Daemul castmates & crew were visited by his wife, actress Sohn Tae-Young, and son yesterday during lunchtime. She called for a catering service, and served lunch for 150+ people. (Almost all of the Daemul cast & crew were available yesterday for filming on sets, which is probably why she chose yesterday to surprise them.) No pictures of the family or cast & crew but apparently everyone had a great time. And his baby son was a big hit with everyone, eg. the cast's granddads like Lee Soon-Jae (the President) and Park Geun-Hyung (Cho Bae Ho).

A couple of pictures from someone @ the catering company:

twtw.jpg

7s4o.jpg

k2mo.jpg

and more on delicious and healthy food by Mrs Kwon and Luke Kwon ^^

dd0e1ad790f6151c1e384f7.jpg

Our oppa attended and presented the awards winners at Blue Dragon Award today Nov 26 2010

Is the actress Son Yeh Jin? So beautiful !!

b022e418779adb8e2226652.jpg

4ff34a09f8aca3ba441d79c.jpg

6a2fb22d7a9b89785f15b0e.jpg

7a8e7797cda179a31dfa43c.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest mandalaywith

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 1 HQ online Link

upload by mandalaywith

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/qD94p3XDNCk/

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 2 HQ online Link(KSW is come)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/RECfOlr0Fz0/

More vod will coming~! :lol:

Guest kswfanhnn

Thanks TY_KSW and Mandalaywith !!! KSW and SYJ looked lovely together. I hope they will have a project together. KSW rocks in the Daemul Drama.

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 1 HQ online Link

upload by mandalaywith

http://www.tudou.com...ew/qD94p3XDNCk/

31st Blue Dragon Film Awards Part 2 HQ online Link(KSW is come)

http://www.tudou.com...ew/RECfOlr0Fz0/

More vod will coming~!

Thanks much, Mandalaywith!! yah! following up my Sangwoo presenting the award!!! :w00t: at minute 44:21 tracking kekekek

Thanks TY_KSW and Mandalaywith !!! KSW and SYJ looked lovely together.  I hope they will have a project together. KSW rocks in the Daemul Drama.

oh, who knows they may be in a drama together? but it must be a funny and action n romance film! :rolleyes:

Here is spoilers by Joynara, the most wanted scenes of the drama, in Ep18

WOW :wub::wub::wub:

Click on the show on SPOILER to see, chingus ^^

ETA. HUGE spoiler stills for today's episode (18):

0090002363762_0.jpg

201012021742581001_1.jpg

I'll translate/explain the context later (here) when I've calmed down. :)

ETA2:

Some Korean workers are taken hostage in Somalia, and at the behest of the President, HyeRim's going there as part of the negotiation team. It's a risky mission, which she has accepted given her own painful experience with her husband. Upon hearing the news, DoYa's rushed to see her off and offer his support. The urgency of the crisis also pushes him to ask HyeRim to give him 'a chance.' When she asks back 'what chance,' that's when he kisses her.

There was a bit of foreshadowing yesterday/in ep. 17 when they were eating fish cakes and he told her about his reinstatement. (The second clip upthread.) At the end of the scene, he wonders whether she could become the President and shouldn't she get a chance to kiss someone before that. I thought if it were foreshadowing, it was a bit heavy-handed, but never imagined it'd happen so soon. (Even doubted it'd happen period a few times.)

Well, I'm not complaining :) but let's hope it turns out well in the ep. I have no worries about the actors, let's hope everything else lives up to it. ::crosses fingers and toes::

==========================================================================

Re: the video preview for Ep. 18 upthread:

There's one line (by DoYa) I couldn't make out when I subbed it and had to leave it blank, but someone tipped me and here's what he said:

HyeRim: Let's say I'm guilty, could you arrest me?

DoYa: What would you want me to do?

Oh she's absolutely stunning.

What's even more remarkable is that she's been (and so have everyone else, but her workload's been the toughest in the cast) filming (at least) 3 days and nights in a row this week yet you wouldn't know it at all from the way she looks. Sure, there's some make-up involved but I really don't know how she does it.