Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

*** Wonder what Daemul really means? Before this was originally called Big Fish - it might mean a very important thing/very important person(?)........ But, I can’t wait to see KSW's new role here. One of the things that pulled me in this drama was the gigolo factor but now wonder if this is still to be played by him? I hope the gigolo thing is still there. A trailer has been released & I love it - nice & cool! He's so cute! Will he play a dual role like gigolo on the 1st few episodes then becomes a prosecutor later? CIP is so sexy for his age. I'll be watching this drama for sure. :lol:

Character stills for Daemul

by javabeans | September 7, 2010

daemul25.jpg

We’ve seen these cast members of Daemul in scenes from the drama, but here are four more character stills featuring the main four leads.

Go Hyun-jung, as you know by now, plays Korea’s first woman president, Seo Hye-rim, while Cha In-pyo portrays the politician with strong leadership abilities, Jang Tae-san.

Kwon Sang-woo is cast as the iron-willed Ha Do-ya, who overcomes hardship to become a passionate prosecutor. (Boo, no more gigolo Ha Ryu? Are they changing his character around to make more room for Cha? There’s been a lot less focus on Kwon lately, and I don’t think it’s just because of his brush with police; there was brief talk of Kwon quitting after the story broke, but the rumors were soon quashed.)

Last but not least, Lee Soo-kyung departs from her sunny, down-to-earth image to play a haughty careerwoman who got her MBA abroad, Jang Se-jin.

Daemul will take over the Wednesday-Thursday slot after My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho and premieres on October 6.

Via My Daily

wow... i Like Kwon Sang Woo since i wacthed Bad Love, he's soooo handsome n cute . i really love his pairing with Lee Lo Won, very very cute couple...and tragic tears.giftears.gif

actually i found he's so handsome n charmming in Bad Love,

so, Daemul is his next drama?

between Bad Love and Daemul, is there any other drama he played?

ouuhh,,, his hairstyle in Daemul...actually i prefer the on in Bad Love :rolleyes:

1e07071224hdtvxvidental.jpg

Soooo Cuuteee... :wub: :wub: :wub:

*** Wonder what Daemul really means? Before this was originally called Big Fish - it might mean a very important thing/very important person(?)........ But, I can’t wait to see KSW's new role here. One of the things that pulled me in this drama was the gigolo factor but now wonder if this is still to be played by him? I hope the gigolo thing is still there. A trailer has been released & I love it - nice & cool! He's so cute! Will he play a dual role like gigolo on the 1st few episodes then becomes a prosecutor later? CIP is so sexy for his age. I'll be watching this drama for sure.  :lol:

Character stills for Daemul

by javabeans | September 7, 2010

We’ve seen these cast members of Daemul in scenes from the drama, but here are four more character stills featuring the main four leads.

Go Hyun-jung, as you know by now, plays Korea’s first woman president, Seo Hye-rim, while Cha In-pyo portrays the politician with strong leadership abilities, Jang Tae-san.

Kwon Sang-woo is cast as the iron-willed Ha Do-ya, who overcomes hardship to become a passionate prosecutor. (Boo, no more gigolo Ha Ryu? Are they changing his character around to make more room for Cha? There’s been a lot less focus on Kwon lately, and I don’t think it’s just because of his brush with police; there was brief talk of Kwon quitting after the story broke, but the rumors were soon quashed.)

Last but not least, Lee Soo-kyung departs from her sunny, down-to-earth image to play a haughty careerwoman who got her MBA abroad, Jang Se-jin.

Daemul will take over the Wednesday-Thursday slot after My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho and premieres on October 6.

Via My Daily

oh Lord, i hope our Sangwoo played duo role, no-gigolo is unexpected myself ^^

erhm, what? leave more room for Cha? hahhaha? huhuh? take some room from a Hallyu to a senior star? i dun think it is a clever way, if producer to do so... I always trust they are clever enough when casting these big stars.... And more, to my eyes, seeing two men i would surely know who is the best choice for the 1st lady ^^ kekekeke!

anyway, i hope he played both roles, Will, since i read the article you posted days ago, that there are 2 brothers (Haryu and Ha Doya) with 2 different characteristics ^^  :w00t:

Thanks much KSWFANHNN, the clip is very interesting...

i thought his character is a "combination" of a gigolo and an iron-willed man ^^  

:w00t: 

wow... i Like Kwon Sang Woo since i wacthed Bad Love, he's soooo handsome n cute . i really love his pairing with Lee Lo Won, very very cute couple...and tragic  tears.giftears.gif  

actually i found he's so handsome n charmming in Bad Love,

so, Daemul is his next drama?

between Bad Love and Daemul, is there any other drama he played?

ouuhh,,, his hairstyle in Daemul...actually i prefer the on in Bad Love  :rolleyes:

Hi Ninimi, welcome to KSW sweet home ^^ :rolleyes:

Agreed, KSW in Bad love is so adorable ^^

After Badlove he play an duo role : a twin in the drama "Cinderella man" starring with SNSD Yoona ^^

now, the lastest role is in Daemul ^^ :D

Daemul poster is out

daemul.jpg

Daemul, SBS drama successor of My Girlfriend is Gumiho released it’s poster .

The three hours photo shoot for the poster was conducted yesterday and today we have the raw poster.

The 4 main lead showed in the poster, Ko Hyun Jung, Kwon Sang Woo, Cha In Pyo and Lee Soo Kyung.

All the stars gave their great gesture except Lee Soo Kyung, kind of awkward there.

Daemul, the story of an ordinary middle class housewives who climb to be the first South Korean president will debut October 6.

source : asiae (http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/stview.htm?idxno=2010091514225079301&sc1=entertainment&sc2=news&sc3=broadcast&sk=) / koreanvibe

*** I hope they won’t take out the gigolo thing. I mean the gigolo and the president. .I’m hoping Daemul turns out good. I don’t dig KSW’s hair in the drama - I like him best without the bangs. :lol:

From the president’s office in SBS’s Daemul

by javabeans | September 16, 2010

daemul27.jpg

She may be president, but I’m thinking she looks more like a pageant princess. Or a prom queen. Let’s just say that I don’t think a pink evening gown and sparkly heels are perhaps the most dignified look for a nation’s first female president, even if she IS played by the awesome Go Hyun-jung.

Accompanying her in these shots are her three co-stars Cha In-pyo, Kwon Sang-woo, and Lee Soo-kyung.

When Daemul was first announced, I was pretty excited about it, particularly the more I read up on its source material. (Details here.) It seems the manhwa is pretty dark and flirts with racy topics, and I’m not just talking about the Kwon Sang-woo as gigolo part. It seemed like a mature, adult story that could be quite interesting, particularly with the president being a youngish, single woman who develops a bond with her right-hand man with a shady past and hidden motives. Add political intrigue, conspiracy plots, and a thriller vibe, and we’ve got some interesting dynamics in play.

Before the drama airs, I can’t say for sure what the tone will be like, but the fact that it evokes none of that abovementioned stuff leads me to wonder just how whitewashed the story has become. I’ll still be watching the first week, but if the story doesn’t drop some really fabulous conflicts right away, the pull of Runaway and Playful Kiss may win out.

We’ll see, come October 6 on SBS.

daemul30.jpg

daemul28.jpg

Via E Daily

Official Trailers and Posters for SBS’s Korean Drama ‘Daemul’

daemul_KoreanDrama2010.jpg

Coming in couple weeks, the upcoming human-political Korean drama ‘Daemul’ aka ‘Big Fish’, the successor of the romantic Korean drama ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho’, has recently released its official trailers and posters.

There are two part trailers released, each a duration of a minute 53 seconds and 40 seconds. The longer trailer just focuses to its lead roles, Ko Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo, which contains the story from the first meeting of the two. Meanwhile, the shorter one presents more dramatic sounds and introduces the four lead roles, including Ko, Kwon, Lee Soo Kyung, and Cha In Pyo.

Besides the trailers, the drama has released the posters which were taken from the president’s office. But, I just wonder for Ko’s look, which appears in evening gowns and sparkly heels. Those appearances are for the first female president?? I’m just expected more elegant and charismatic look from her.

‘Daemul’ is scheduled to release on October 6 through SBS.

Daemul_KoreanDrama2010_p3.jpg

Trailer 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JezokodKl7Q&feature=player_embedded

Trailer 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPb_DCC4Pc&feature=player_embedded

Source: Joy News, DongDrama

Guest peace2007

More pictures from THE GUY

2010-09-17_111939.jpg

2010-09-17_111956.jpg

2010-09-17_112012.jpg

I have no idea how to upload VOD here :sweatingbullets:

here is the website of Interview on <Daemul> by SBS

mosam.egloos.com/5354756

=======================

2010-09-17_081618.jpg

2010-09-17_081052.jpg

2010-09-17_081106.jpg

2010-09-17_081123.jpg

2010-09-17_081335.jpg

2010-09-17_081346.jpg

2010-09-17_081357.jpg

2010-09-17_081409.jpg

2010-09-17_081502.jpg

2010-09-17_081515.jpg

2010-09-17_081523.jpg

2010-09-17_081543.jpg

SAM_0649.jpg

SAM_0651.jpg

SAM_0662.jpg

Credit:CY

Sangwoo_ssi is dancing @ DaeMul shooting scene^^

100919omono5.jpg

100919omono6.jpg

100919omono8.jpg

Credit as stated

DaeMul is shooting @ Incheon airport

Hi peace, thanks for posting these still photos. Wahhh.......TY, look at our man - he's already dancing....... KSW is looking amazing! I would love to see some chemistry between KSW and his female partner here. :sweatingbullets:

Hi peace, thanks for posting these still photos. Wahhh.......TY, look at our man - he's already dancing....... KSW is looking amazing! I would love to see some chemistry between KSW and his female partner here.  :sweatingbullets:

Yes dear Will, finally we could see him shaking his bon-bon ^^ :w00t:

Thanks much for posting the hot link, Peace ^^:D 

416.jpg

417.jpg

credit as stated

Hi quansu, thanks for posting these still photos. Tsk tsk…….………oh, why my man is so full of mud here in the scene for his upcoming drama Daemul, huh? I read this particular scene comes in Episode 3, which airs October 13. At least he’s covered by a helmet so his face and hair are safe. BTW, his hairstyle is like Justin Bieber hair – hehehe. :lol:

Hi quansu, thanks for posting these still photos. Tsk tsk…….………oh, why my man is so full of mud here in the scene for his upcoming drama Daemul, huh? I read this particular scene comes in Episode 3, which airs October 13. At least he’s covered by a helmet so his face and hair are safe. BTW, his hairstyle is like Justin Bieber hair – hehehe.  :lol:

hhehe, you found it too, the Justin 's hairstyle ?? hahha, i m not alone ^^

btw, that mud still makes our man sexy lah! akkakak! :w00t:

hhehe, you found it too, the Justin 's hairstyle ?? hahha, i m not alone ^^

btw, that mud still makes our man sexy lah! akkakak! :w00t:

Hi TY, hahaha - you thought this, too, dear - that it looks like Justin B... Actually, I really don't hate it it's just that it's somewhat too way different from his usual hairstyle. But, he looks very prim & proper with that kind of hair. KSW always looks hot in my eyes. I’m excited for this drama. :lol: