Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi AXISEEU. sorry that the cities are far from your place...

What we could do is watching DVD

Im not sure if it will release in my country... but DVD is the must

Hi TY, this is great news, dear! Hopefully, it does god over there in US! I must see this movie, Ill wait for the DVD copy. KSW worked so hard for this movie, & we know that he was injured many times here. :mellow:

July 1, 2010

Kwon Sang-woos car troubles force his wife to shut Web site

[Talk of the town]

30220842.jpg

Actress Son Tae-young shut her Cyworld page due to the fallout form her husbands involvement in a car accident earlier this month.

According to news reports, Sons husband, actor Kwon Sang-woo, was driving on the wrong side of the road on June 12 and hit a parked car. He then ran into the police car that had pursued him, continued driving and hit a tree before fleeing the scene on foot. Two days later, he turned himself in at Gangnam Police Station.

Kwon, who stars in the Korean war film 71: Into the Fire, apologized to the public once the accident had been made public, but netizens continued to express their anger toward him on Sons Cyworld page.

The personal attacks on the couple were renewed later in the month when Son appeared at a fashion show after the news of her husbands accident was made public.

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2922523

is this report true????? :o ....... Sangwoo broke traffic rules ....... then ran away like some coward????? :angry: ...... moi can't believe this!!! fury.gif

Guest TY_KSW

is this report true?????  ohmy.gif  ....... Sangwoo broke traffic rules ....... then ran away like some coward????? angry.gif  ...... moi can't believe this!!! fury.gif

Dear, you didnt reach this whole history..

per korean police, "hit-n-flee" just applied for those who hit human and ran away..

So, Sangwoo could not be imposed that fault because he hit vehicles n flowerbed..

That made him frightened and ran away..

He presented to police afterward..

Some media n TV stations run sooooo fast to show the hot new by shouting out "hit-n-flee" without consulting the trafic rule..

Blood suckers...

then, some netizens who think they are so good that have right to pull anger over his family.

I m sure, if those netizen hit something, they would run....

Saying is always easier than doing...vicx.gif

Guest didibabez1

k, i didn't want to bring it up in here but how come KSW is not at Park Yong Ha's wake?? I am curious because I thought they were all best friends. he's the only person that is not shown in all the pictures.

July 2, 2010

South Korea's 20 hottest male celebs

Whether it's cute and boyish or rugged and manly that floats your boat, you'll find all the hunk you'll ever need right here in this list of South Korea's most gorgeous men

There are men, and then there are MEN. These specially chosen South Korean celebs, who we've selected purely on the basis of how much drool they elicited from the female members of our staff, no doubt have solid acting, modeling and/or singing skills. But it's their chocolate abs, sublime faces and lean, mean, sex-machine bodies that get them a place on this list. Never has scrolling been so pleasurable.

19. Kwon Sang-woo: Actor

Why is it married men seem so handsome!? Sinning would never feel so right. Married sex-symbol Kwon Sang-woo is best known for his role in the super popular worldwide hit "Stairway to Heaven". He has definitely made a "stairway" to fans' hearts. The now family man is married to lovely actress Son Tae-Young and they both have the joy of their life, son Luke, preoccupying their time. His 2010 drama on MBC entitled "Dae Mul" is sure to make your heart race.

Read more: South Korea's 20 hottest male celebs | CNNGo.com http://www.cnngo.com/life/south-koreas-top-20-hottest-male-celebs-452146#ixzz0sUEqUJr2

k, i didn't want to bring it up in here but how come KSW is not at Park Yong Ha's wake?? I am curious because I thought they were all best friends. he's the only person that is not shown in all the pictures.

same with me here.. so curious about that

Guest didibabez1

i mean was he out of the country? SSH was in Japan and rushed back, at least he could have stopped in on the last day to see his friend one last time. I don't know, I want reasons, I don't want excuses. flowers will not do it... Jaejoong had a reason.....what's KSW's reason...

Guest TY_KSW

Hi Didi,

Kwon Sang Woo and Park Yong Ha are best friends, for sure...

However like some of best buddies who are in overseas trip Kwon Sang woo could not make presence at Park's wake..

Kwon have sent to the wake a wreath writting "Will missing you forever" in Korean...

6efd86c58d28c01d53a232c.jpg

Happened or not happened the most important thing is we are always missing him... respecting him - Park Yong Ha.

Guest TY_KSW

i mean was he out of the country?  SSH was in Japan and rushed back, at least he could have stopped in on the last day to see his friend one last time.  I don't know, I want reasons, I don't want excuses.  flowers will not do it...  Jaejoong had a reason.....what's KSW's reason...

In term of So Ji Sup and Seong Seung Hun who are rushing into Park's wake ,,, it is good to see that...

But everyone has his/her own reasons and not all of which could be saying out to public ..

Song Seung Hun could arrange to make happened in the wake, because of some of his reason...

While Kwon SAng woo could not make, he has his own reasons, if it is not disclose we should respect..

I don't think everyone who is not happening in the wake is not good friends, right?

It is unfair to judge a people just because he is not happening in his friend's wake..

Guest TY_KSW

^ I think it might be because of his legal issues. Im sure he is devastated.

Yes, partly..

If we were in his shoes we would know how he feels.

Even police closed the file but medias and netizens who think they are good and powerful enough to pull anger over him..

To media and public netizen, keep violating somebody's personal life... and digging their mistake are their leasure aim until someone devasted and may commit suidcise..

Dear, you didnt reach this whole history..

per korean police, "hit-n-flee" just applied for those who hit human and ran away..

So, Sangwoo could not be imposed that fault because he hit vehicles n flowerbed..

That made him frightened and ran away..

He presented to police afterward..

Some media n TV stations run sooooo fast to show the hot new by shouting out "hit-n-flee" without consulting the trafic rule..

Blood suckers...

then, some netizens who think they are so good that have right to pull anger over his family.

I m sure, if those netizen hit something, they would run....

Saying is always easier than doing...vicx.gif

nevertheless dear ...... moi found his actions most disappointing <_< ..... a leading man who played macho hero in so many films & dramas ...... this real life thinggy does spoil d image & respect completely, at least for moi -_- ..... not unlike those K-actors who acted in tough guy roles but tried to evade military duty in real life -- yucks! tongue2.gif

Guest TY_KSW

I know whom you mean dear ^^laugh.gif

some of guys are trying to extend time or presenting some untrue sickness to evade military

While Sangwoo serve bravely military.. phew.gif

I know whom you mean dear ^^laugh.gif

some of guys are trying to extend time or presenting some untrue sickness to evade military

While Sangwoo serve bravely military.. phew.gif

:ph34r:Myeonggie just finished his military not long ago :ph34r: ...... methinks he is just starting to get hot :sweatingbullets:

photo2564.jpgposterphoto6954.jpg

:phew:

[CHART] Weekend Box Office: July 2-4

2010070510262464898_2.jpg

South Korea's box office estimates for the weekend of July 2-4, 2010 [Korean Box Office Information System (KOBIS)]

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010070510262464898

Jang Dong-gun Tops CNN's List of Korea's Hottest Male Stars

Jang Dong-gun, Won Bin, and Bae Yong-joon are Korea's top three hottest male celebrities, according to CNN's Asian website CNNGO. The website featured a list of "Korea's 20 hottest male celebs."

Joo Jin-mo was a surprising fourth over more popular stars Zo In-sung (fifth), So Ji-sub (ninth), Rain (10th) and Lee Min-ho (12th).

Ha Jung-woo, who came in 20th, was introduced as an "action star," while 48-year-old veteran actor Choi Min-sik made the list at 17th place.

Also on the list were Lee Jun-ki, Daniel Henney, Denis Oh, Yoon Sang-hyun, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Jang Keun-suk, Lee Seung-gi, Song Seung-hun and Kwon Sang-woo.

Credit : Chosun Ilbo

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/07/06/2010070600843.html

Box-office rankings

July 2 - July 4

1. Shrek Forever After

Opened July 1

2. Knight and Day

Opened June 24

3. 71: Into the Fire

Opened June 16

Directed by Lee Jae-han

Starring T.O.P., Kwon Sang-woo

4. Man of Vendetta

Opened July 1

5. The Servant

Opened June 2

6. Splice

Opened July 1

7. A Barefoot Dream

Opened June 24

8. I love you Phillip Morris

Opened July 1

9. The A-Team

Opened June 10

10. Sex and the city 2

Opened June 10

Credit : Korea Herald

http://www.koreaherald.com/entertainment/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20100708000523

[ChanMi's movie news] "71-Into the Fire" remains number 1 Korean movie

201007110923776814_1.jpg

The war movie "71-Into the Fire" is the top Korean movie for four weeks.

It stars Choi Seung-hyeon, kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won, and Kim Seung-woo.

There have been 3 million viewers so far.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema