lol! Sangwoo becomes a western?

From the guy in California to a sophisticated Monsieur for NINA RICCI ^^

This is the NINA RICCI collection "French Kiss" :lol:

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5262/c6...f7e93b1a489.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2931/d0...54dd7d4b282.jpg

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4226/cf...88fdc2ea877.jpg

Credit as stated

Thanks to Chami :)

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos. I'm sure these are recent, huh? This time he's modelling for Nina Ricci......... He looks awesome! :P:lol:

The Luxury Properties Owned by Korean Stars

news22632.jpg

Sports, TV and movie stars are the envy of many, and that has if anything increased with the revelations of their vast real estate holdings. Although such cases are limited to only the highest-paid stars, many stars show a keen interest in investing in real estate due to their lack of job security.

But industry experts say in case of athletes whose careers span no more than 15 years at most, the sums are not excessive. And celebrities' careers ebb and crest with their popularity, giving them little choice but to set aside investments whose returns they can live off for the rest of their lives.

Most of them own commercial real estate worth millions of dollars in the affluent Gangnam district of southern Seoul. What follows is a round-up of the real estate owned by celebrities.

Pop star Seo Tai-ji, who bought a building in Nonhyeon-dong in 2002, already made millions of dollars in profit. One estate agent said the building is presently valued at close to W20 billion (US$1=W1,134). Its value recently got a boost because a subway station on Line 9 was opened nearby.

Slugger Lee Seung-yop bought a building in Seongsu-dong for W42 billion in July of last year. Basketball player Seo Jang-hoon owns a building near the Yangjae subway station in Seoul. Actor Ryoo Si-won bought a piece of land in Daechi-dong in 2008, built a building there and named it "106" after his birthday on Oct. 6 and rents out units. Singer Rain bought a building in Cheongdam-dong for W15 billion back in 2008.

Actor Jang Dong-gun, who is soon to wed actress Ko So-young, grabbed headlines recently after buying a W3 billion villa in Heukseok-dong. Ko also owns her own building in Cheongdam-dong. She is a veritable real estate tycoon, because she also owns around W20 billion worth of other properties including a house in Nonhyeon-dong, where here parents live.

Star couple Cha In-pyo and Sin Ae-ra purchased a building in Cheongdam-dong in 2008, which presently houses a school. Lee Seung-chul bought land in Samseong-dong in 1999 and built his own building there, which he uses as his recording studio and office. Shin Seung-hoon also bought a W5 billion to W6 billion building in Sinsa-dong and uses it as his own recording studio while letting other units.

Celebrities also invest in residential property. Singer Lee Hyo-lee and Lee Seung-gi purchased their own apartments in Samseong-dong last year. Song Hye-kyo and Son Ye-jin became neighbors after buying luxury villas in Samseong-dong. Celebrity couples like kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong, and Kim Seung-woo and Kim Nam-joo live in apartments in Gangam.

Abroad, "Lost" star Kim Yoon-jin bought a luxury home in L.A'.s Korea Town district two years ago. Actress Ko Hyeon-jeong bought a W700 million condo in the Philippines. kwon Sang-woo, the actor, reportedly bought a W1.7 billion penthouse on Australia's Gold Coast in 2007. Baseball player Park Chan-ho owns a home in the Marina del Rey area of L.A., while Kim Byung-hyun has a home in San Diego.

Actor Jang Dong-gun recently purchased this W3 billion villa in Heukseok-dong, commanding a view over the Han River.

Source : www.chosun.com... ( English Chinese Korean Japanese )

Translation : Hancinema

http://www.chosun.com/

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks much Ghada for updating photos!

Now we got him as NINA RICCI endorser ... while last year was GUCCI ^^ :D

:lol: Thanks Will for the "real estate report"!

our man is a perfect package, right? he got everything at guys are dreaming of, fame, talent, look, body, money .. and most of all a heavenly happy family with a superb adorable kid ^^ :lol:

Hi there !! i wanna know, when did KSW get marriet? with who?

i actually really adore the chemistry between LYW n KSW in bad Love.. gezz.. they are so cute,,,,hahahah..

i love the way they tease each other.. HAHAHAHA

Guest TY_KSW

Hi there !! i wanna know, when did KSW get marriet? with who?

i actually really adore the chemistry between LYW n KSW in bad Love.. gezz.. they are so cute,,,,hahahah..

i love the way they tease each other.. HAHAHAHA

Hi Ninimi,

Kwon Sang Woo got married with actress - Miss Korea 1st Runner 2002 Son Tae Young on September 28, 2008 in a star-stud wedding. They have a 1 year baby boy name Kwon Rook Hee (A.K.A Luke)..

Here are their wedding pix and latest photos of his family:

20081117145336742671.jpg

100126family12.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Quansu for the updating Into the Fire

you should split it to 2 parts to view them easily !!

WOW! KSW's complexion!! they padded on dark powder ^^ :lol:

Hi Ninimi,

Kwon Sang Woo got married with actress - Miss Korea 1st Runner 2002 Son Tae Young on September 28, 2008 in a star-stud wedding. They have a 1 year baby boy name Kwon Rook Hee (A.K.A Luke)..

Here are their wedding pix and latest photos of his family:

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9805/20...45336742671.jpg

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/7906/100126family12.jpg

Thx to you..hehe... ooh with her... niceeee..n his babyboy is so cuteee.. Congratulation !! :)

*** Can't wait to watch this movie. But how long do I have to wait to watch it on DVD? Though, I'm not into action one but since KSW is in it, I've no choice. I miss KSW on the screen again. I hardly recognized KSW here........ It looks like he lost weight & became tanned. I hope this will be a blockbuster. Although, KSW had many injuries filming this movie, I'm sure he's out to show us that he could make his character convincing. I'm also interested to see TOP in this movie with KSW. He's also hot! :lol::D

On Set with the Cast of Into the Gunfire

March 21st, 2010 // by javabeans

gunfire20.jpg

TOP, Kwon Sang-woo

On March 19, the production of Korean War movie Into the Gunfire opened up its Gyeongsangnam-do (a southern province) set location to the media for a look behind the scenes and an informal press conference.

If you’ve missed the plot description in the previous posts, the gist is this: The film is set in August 1950, when North Korean troops invaded the South, and focuses around a group of 71 student soldiers who held their ground to fight back in a pivotal battle of the war.

Kwon Sang-woo and TOP are among those 71, while IRIS’s Kim Seung-woo plays a South Korean lieutenant, and Cha Seung-won (of the IRIS sequel) portrays a North Korean military officer. (Into the Gunfire is produced by Taewon Entertainment, which produced IRIS and is planning the upcoming Athena.) The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry’s Park Jin-hee also stars, although she is not pictured here.

gunfire14.jpggunfire35.jpg

The greatest difficulty for the actors in filming this movie, as with many projects shot this winter, has been the particularly cold weather. It doesn’t help that because the film takes place in August, the costumes and uniforms have been lightweight. Also, to achieve realistic appearances as hungry soldiers in wartime, the entire cast had to lose weight. Cha Seung-won, for instance, dropped 3 kg (and he’s an actor I’d have guessed didn’t have 3 kg to spare).

Kwon Sang-woo plays a young soldier who chooses to serve in the battlefield over juvenile detention, and clashes with TOP’s character. Kwon explained the difference between this project and his prior ones, saying that this has greater scope.

TOP said, “In war or training scenes, I tend to get injured frequently, but I’m giving it my all. Especially since I’m working with such outstanding sunbae actors, I feel like every day is a chance to learn a lot and progress.”

Into the Gunfire will release in movie theaters in June (which is also the same month that Korean War-themed drama Road No. 1 premieres on television).

gunfire10.jpggunfire11.jpg

Via Mk.co.kr, Star News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/on-set-w...ire/#more-18078

Thanks for the pictures. He looks so hot in there including TOP.

I can't wait to see the movie. Are they done with the movie yet?

Hi JinhwanLover, I think they're still filming........... With all this messy-look of KSW, I must say, he still looks HOT as usual! Looking at some photos, .it really makes me so excited to watch the movie.Can’t wait more :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hohoho! good news..

seem this year my dreams are to come true!!

First, Sangwoo will star in Daemul

second, is here, Kim Seung Woo, the manager of Playboys Baseball teams (that included JAng Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Kang Dong-won, Cho In-sung, Jung Woo Sung, Gong Hyung Jin..) has proposed Sangwoo to join, and you know what? Sangwoo accepted!!

Yay! so, this is the best sexy team ever! combining my three men : Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Woo Sung ^^

YooHoo !!

**dancing around the floor**

Hohoho! good news..

seem this year my dreams are to come true!!

First, Sangwoo will star in Daemul

second, is here, Kim Seung Woo, the manager of Playboys Baseball teams (that included JAng Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Kang Dong-won, Cho In-sung, Jung Woo Sung, Gong Hyung Jin..) has proposed Sangwoo to join, and you know what? Sangwoo accepted!!

Yay! so, this is the best sexy team ever! combining my three men : Jang Dong Gun, Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Woo Sung ^^

YooHoo !!

**dancing around the floor**

Hi TY, I share your joy here - So, we could get to see our man play baseball now with Playboys.......... He'll be part of the team already. This is great news from you. Wondering when is the team playing, huh? Because as of now, our man has leg injury, hope he recovers soon. I'm getting excited. Very cool watching him play with them :P:lol:

Hi aXiSEEu12, thanks for sharing..

however i click on the link and found out its Jung Ji Hoon,

may be KSW link switched? :)

Oops! I didn't know that it posted the wrong link. I'm sorry. If you are still interested in watching, you can click on the link below.

8f006b3c080ec7195eb231047bf6e32d1225490728_full.jpg

KWON SANG WOO & SON YE JIN - "Russian Roulette" MV

DIRECT LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYS2QD5xjrk

Hope you like it! :D

Oops! I didn't know that it posted the wrong link. I'm sorry. If you are still interested in watching, you can click on the link below.

http://img2.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/8f...490728_full.jpg

KWON SANG WOO & SON YE JIN - "Russian Roulette" MV

DIRECT LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYS2QD5xjrk

Hope you like it! :D

Hi aXiSEEu, thanks for sharing this clip here. I enjoyed watching it & my first time to see it. actually. This MV is interesting. I love it! KSW looks HOT! :DB)

*** Finally........ the trailer......... Can't wait to watch this movie of KSW. But I have to wait for a while to grab a DVD copy since cinemas here in my side are not showing K-movies. The trailer looks nice, surely the movie is! But what a long trailer. It's really a war/action movie - so scary. B):mellow:

71 – Into the Fire movie trailer released

20100325_intothefire_1-460x613.jpg

After the press conference last week, fans would be delighted to know that the trailer for the war movie 71 – Into the Fire has now been released by the production company.

The intense war movie revolves around 71 South Korean student soldiers (Kwon Sang Woo, T.O.P.) fighting against hundreds of North Koreans (led by Cha Seung Woo) during the deadly Korean War.

The movie begun filming last November and will reach cinemas in June 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYVM9BLlOA

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/71-into-the...railer-released

Yes you are right Valley girl ^^ good news for us

i m dreaming about this for long time..

hehehhehe! :lol:

Sangwoo should have done a romance film -- that's his forte! B)

sjjs22.jpgsjjs23.jpg

By the way dear :rolleyes: ...... how's Janggie these days ;) ....... dun be too hard on GSY okie? whistle.gif