Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

[u] i'm big fan to kwon sang woo ..........thanks for information about ksw 's new flim

i'm waiting to watch new flim

Hi nareman, welcome to KSW's thread! So happy to see your 1st post is in this thread. I hope you'll always keep on supporting him. Watch-out for his upcoming movie......... This is a great film. This is gonna get super hit - hehehe - :P:lol:

Guest ghada44

Thanks much Ghada for the captures...

i love the last pix, wanna kiss him when he asleep ^^ :lol:

ooooh my to

i wanna

him when he asleep he like" luke :lol:

*** Awwwww........ I hope there's nothing wrong with his face - I hope he's doing fine now. Sigh..... I'm feeling bad right now. It's bad news for me! :huh::mellow:

February 5, 2010

Actor Kwon Sang-woo injured while filming fight

05151625.jpg

Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo is reported to have been injured yesterday while shooting his latest movie, “Into The Gunfire.” Kwon was immediately brought to the nearest hospital for treatment in Hapcheon, South Gyeongsang, but when he continued complaining of pain, he was transferred to a larger hospital in Seoul.

Kwon was filming a fighting scene with the rapper T.O.P, a member of idol group Big Bang, who is also starring in the movie. While they were rolling around in rough dirt, Kwon’s right cheekbone is said to have become swollen.

According to Kwon’s manager, “Kwon’s injury isn’t fatal but as the actor wants an exact diagnosis after feeling continuous pain, he is now at a hospital in Seoul.” After a thorough examination, Kwon will be back on set to resume shooting. The hospital has not yet released the results of its examination and Kwon has been prescribed antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication.

By Yim Seung-hye [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2916264

huh ????????? my oppa got injury?

My Godness, hope he is fine now, no more pain! :o

at cheek? his face and complexion is priceless, precious! God pls dont make anything affected!

hic hic

oppa fighting, get well ooppa!!!!

Thousand prayers and kisses to my OPPA ^^ :D

*** Awwwww........ I hope there's nothing wrong with his face - I hope he's doing fine now. Sigh..... I'm feeling bad right now. It's bad news for me! :huh::mellow:

February 5, 2010

Actor Kwon Sang-woo injured while filming fight

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/_data/photo...02/05151625.jpg

Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo is reported to have been injured yesterday while shooting his latest movie, “Into The Gunfire.” Kwon was immediately brought to the nearest hospital for treatment in Hapcheon, South Gyeongsang, but when he continued complaining of pain, he was transferred to a larger hospital in Seoul.

Kwon was filming a fighting scene with the rapper T.O.P, a member of idol group Big Bang, who is also starring in the movie. While they were rolling around in rough dirt, Kwon’s right cheekbone is said to have become swollen.

According to Kwon’s manager, “Kwon’s injury isn’t fatal but as the actor wants an exact diagnosis after feeling continuous pain, he is now at a hospital in Seoul.” After a thorough examination, Kwon will be back on set to resume shooting. The hospital has not yet released the results of its examination and Kwon has been prescribed antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medication.

By Yim Seung-hye [estyle@joongang.co.kr]

Credit : JoongAngDaily

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2916264

hope Sangwoo's okie :o ....... but he shouldn't have gotten into this violent film to begin with! :angry:

Guest ghada44

Oh my God I hope he's ok with you TY_KSW ، willenette

I think that what happened the envy of

envy of

100205nt1.jpg

------------------

Injuries sustained during the shooting scenes work of the actor Kwon Sang-woo.

20091229182719483.jpg

Sun Kwon , the progress made in the film 'in saturated' to take the scene to fight with the body on the ground to take a set from the tower of the Big Bang has received emergency treatment at nearby hospitals, and a contusion in the light of the widening, while the right side.

Kwon, Daegu, also complained of pain in the teeth right after treatment (Daegu) in hospitals without improving dental X - Citizen Center were treated to five-rays are being taken to a hospital in Seoul, Sunday, is.

Company officials who belong Kwon "big emerging (injury) in the State in which committed, but did not face a bit. While we were eating and antibiotics," and "look at the face of the state in Seoul also tested the shooting will resume soon," he said.

Kwon Sang Woo Son Tae Young emerging talent husband (injured) foot in his news of the flap.

200809271535021830.jpg

Son Tae-Young person close to five days, "the rise of her husband, Kwon Sang Woo Son Tae Young (injury) is deeply concerned about contact with a reporter yesterday," he said. Tae Kyung Sung, according to his aides in the south during the filming of the movie, was Kwon Sang Woo, consider to go to.

But the fact that Sang Woo and "Do not worry," a sequel with a phone call after stability. Kwon Sang Woo Son Tae-Young five plans once again watching the evacuation of the test results in Seoul on Monday. Son Tae Young has revealed that from 5 to adapt to changing conditions in the specific dates that the Sun and Kwon Sang-woo.

At the same time, Sun Kwon, 4, film 'in saturated' (directed by Lee Jae-hwan, Taiyuan entertainment producer) visit to a nearby hospital while shooting fast. He appealed to devote to health problems such as severe facial scene after the explosion, one day before the rehearsal.

topwo.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo is also one of the nearby hospitals Daegu (Taegu) visited the hospital with magnetic resonance imaging have been taken. Kwon Sang pour it floats on the five plans to resume filming and take a rest until the situation improves after being re-examined on Thursday in Seoul.

090715snap5.jpg

Guest ghada44

Would you like to come with me to the ceremony

But I can not

100207luki1st1.jpg

100207luki1st2.jpg

100207luki1st3.jpg

100207luki1st4.jpg

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To be a spectacular concert for the newborn child beautiful

Happy Birthday to Kwon Rook Hee

February 6

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5066/sl...sents400a08.jpg

Hi TY, I almost forgot this - thanks for the reminder. - :lol:;) Wondering what kind of celebration did he has last Saturday, huh? :P:lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE !!!

[ChanMi's star news] Kwon Sang-woo injured?

photo108615.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo had been in a filming set where he was taken to the emergency room!

Kwon had been filming, "Into the Gunfire" where he had to stop all filming and go to the ER for an MRI checkup.

The action scene rehearsal had ended but his body was affected by the strenuous workout.

It's not that there are big injuries, but his body was not feeling well that he had to stop all he was doing for checkups.

The movie he was filming is about the 6.25 Korean War where 71 Southern soldiers and few hundred Northern soldiers fought a great fight.

The costars are Cha Seung-won and Kim Seung-woo.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Guest grumpynomore

i can't believe how time flew by. luke is already one ?!? happy birthday to him!

hope oppa is well and no more injuries.

*hi ladies*

Hi quansu, thanks for posting the photos here. I'm sure the launching was a success since so many customers were inside his shop. Also, thanks for the info that KSW attended the opening. Wondering if by this time he's back in Korea, huh? I hope his cosmetic shop will also be expanded up to my side soon. I'm so curious & excited to see & use some of his cosmetics offered there. How I wish when it happens he'd come again here. :D:lol:

Hi quansu, thanks for posting the photos here. I'm sure the launching was a success since so many customers were inside his shop. Also, thanks for the info that KSW attended the opening. Wondering if by this time he's back in Korea, huh? I hope his cosmetic shop will also be expanded up to my side soon. I'm so curious & excited to see & use some of his cosmetics offered there. How I wish when it happens he'd come again here. :D:lol:

Chami, his Japanese fan said that Sangwoo looked gorgeous though his right cheek is still swollen..

he smiled all time...

Crowd of ppl ^^ :lol:

Chami, his Japanese fan said that Sangwoo looked gorgeous though his right cheek is still swollen..

he smiled all time...

Crowd of ppl ^^ :lol:

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this info. He's always gorgeous, dear! I hope for his speedy recovery. Do envy those Japanese fans - they were able to get the chance to see him again. :P:mellow:

*** I thought he's a she - hehehe - :D:P

[ChanMi's star news] Kim Hye-seong in "Into the Gunfire"

photo108890.jpg

Young star, Kim Hye-seong is going to be in the war movie experiencing the military life.

"Into the Gunfire" will star Kim as a southern soldier. He has been in the sitcom "High Kick!" and "Boy Meets Boy" as a young handsome boy. He no longer has this image in the new film.

Kim is going to be a rebellious young soldier in the film!

This movie will be very memorable for Kim because he will be entering the military service soon. The movie makes him experience the life of a soldier. Other stars in this film are Choi Seung-hyeon, kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won, and Kim Seung-woo.

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema