Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest viry yin

quite totally completely agreed with u ^^ :lol:

i also wanna see SYJ in that project.. much better than the lead in Iris 1 :D

SJY combines both appearance + talent ^^

In the previous interview, KSW said that he wanna co-star with SYJ if there have a chance..

who knows? right?

Really crossing my fingers to KSW accept the main role for Iris 2!!!!

They must to rule out Europe and add an interesting mision to Mexico :rolleyes: jejeje.

Dear AXIEEU12, indeed there was an article about his interview in which he revealled interest in co-star with Son Yeh Jin... about last year, i guess, i dont promise but m looking for it for u :D

Thank you! I do appreciate it! Kwon Sang Woo did say he's considering, "Iris 2" and at the same time, I really hope it's with Son Ye Jin! If not these two, I hope a great director will cast them in another project together! Hmm...since Kwon Sang Woo mentioned that he wants to work with Son Ye Jin, I wonder if SHE wants to work with him, too! ;)

Really crossing my fingers to KSW accept the main role for Iris 2!!!!

They must to rule out Europe and add an interesting mision to Mexico :rolleyes: jejeje.

hehehe, Viry, who knows? may be IRIS 2 will change sequel to the America continent.. yah! you ladies will cheer him up, right? :D

the girl who, thanks for posting these photos of his family. My first time to see these pics. Who in the world would tell that this couple aren't in good terms, huh? Oh, that student is just making up stories - Luke is growing so fast! He looks more of KSW as he grows older - hehehe - :D:lol:

wow!! Thanks much, Thegirlwho, for the photos of Kwon family

omg, Luke is superb cute...

He got the sexy lips!!!!!! surely in coming another ten years many teen girl to die for ^^

Kwon Sang Woo playing around with Luke Kwon

20100126_kswandson_3.jpg

Having revealed his son, Luke Kwon to us in an magazine photoshoot last September, the much envied celebrity couple of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young has once again revealed to fans pictures of their baby son.

The pictures were uploaded on the 23rd by Son Tae Young onto her Cyworld, showing daddy Kwon Sang Woo posing and playing around with his baby son. This was the first time where fans could get a closer look of Luke since his birth.

20100126_kswandson_1.jpg

Jealous much?

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/kwon-sang-w...-with-luke-kwon

Photos of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae-Yeong's Son revealed for the First Time

201001262100381.jpg

Son TaeYeong posted up photos of her song RookHee for the first time.

She posted up 4 photos of her husband Kwon SangWoo and son on her minihompy on 23rd January. Son TaeYeong wrote, “What are this 2 doing in front of me?”

Meanwhile, netizens’ comments were “He looks just like his father”, “The father and son looks good together” etc.

Source : kbites

http://sookyeong.wordpress.com/2010/01/27/...ime/#more-27567

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kwon Sang-woo & son Luke Kwon

KwonSangwoo_Son1.jpg

Me and my Dad: Baby Luke snuggles up to his fave toy

Proud mama Sohn Tae-young took pictures of her two favourite guys in the whole wide world – hunky hubby Kwon Sang-woo and baby Luke Kwon – and uploaded them at her Cyworld minihompy.

Don’t they look cute together?

Last year, Sohn Tae-young starred in the SBS drama Two Wives while Kwon Sang-woo will appear in war flick Into the Fire.

Source: Newsen / k-popped

http://k-popped.com/2010/01/kwon-sang-woo-son-luke-kwon.html

[ChanMi's star news] Kwon Sang-woo and his son, Lukhee

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae-yeong couple's first son's picture have been released on the web. Son Tae-yeong had posted a picture of the two men in her life on her mini homepage.

Last time we have seen the little boy is in the fashion magazine with his parents but the image of his face was unclear.

Now we can tell that Lukhee looks so much like his dad!

Source : news.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Kwon Sang-woo, Sohn Tae-young reveal son's pics

Actress Sohn Tae-young has revealed photographs of her actor husband Kwon Sang-woo and baby son together on her personal blog for the first time.

In a series of photos titled "Daddy and Yami-yami" posted on Sohn's personal account of social networking website Cyworld on Saturday, Kwon was seen kissing and cuddling 11-month-old Luke in a white hat and blue infant wear.

The couple had first released photos of their child through a spread in fashion magazine W last October but had never shown their personal photos with the baby to the public.

Kwon and Sohn had tied the knot in September 2008, with Sohn giving birth to her son in February the following year.

Kwon has starred in several successful movies including "My Tutor Friend" in 2003 and "Love, So Divine" in 2004. But his most famous role to date was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a hit throughout Asia.

Sohn, a Miss Korea runner-up in 2000, gained popularity while appearing in several films and dramas.

Jessica Kim jesskim@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...012716425980116

*** Luke is so cute, so adorable & chubby. I’m sure he’s going to grow up to be as HOT as his Dad & as lovely as his Mom. But usually babies face change as they grow older, curious to see how he would really look like as he grows up. I’m sure he’d have his Dad’s eyes. It’s always good to see happy families together. :D:P

Thanks much Will the articles and photos!

yah! Luke is chubby, nice to know he eats much ^^

his daddy is still handsome n hot as ever

Darn, Son Tae Young is the luckiest woman ^^ :lol:

Hello Everyone!

Long time no post! Got soo busy... it's good to be back. :)

Thanks much for the photos and news about KSW with son Luke! I heart them! They are both soo CUTE and Adorable! :D

Hello Everyone!

Long time no post! Got soo busy... it's good to be back. :)

Thanks much for the photos and news about KSW with son Luke! I heart them! They are both soo CUTE and Adorable! :D

Hi NY2002.. nice to see ya back...

watching soon the coming movie Into The Gunfire!!! :D

Hi TY, thanks for posting these products from his cosmetic company. I'm so curious of all the products that Natural Tears is selling. I'm sure that Tears White is for women. :D:lol:

*** Luke is so cute, so adorable & chubby. I’m sure he’s going to grow up to be as HOT as his Dad & as lovely as his Mom. But usually babies face change as they grow older, curious to see how he would really look like as he grows up. I’m sure he’d have his Dad’s eyes. It’s always good to see happy families together. :D:P

hmmmmm ;) after such a long time of hiding Lukie from d limelight, suddenly u see photo after photo of him all over :rolleyes: ....... methinks Sangwoo must have decided that he wud like for Lukie to go into showbiz too! B)

hmmmmm ;) after such a long time of hiding Lukie from d limelight, suddenly u see photo after photo of him all over :rolleyes: ....... methinks Sangwoo must have decided that he wud like for Lukie to go into showbiz too! B)

totally agreed with you ^^

Luke combines everything that requested a star to have to bright in the limelight ^^

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young are lovey-dovey

20100130_styksw_2-460x332.jpg

Having shared photos of her husband Kwon Sang Woo playing around with their son Luke earlier, Son Tae Young has updated her Cyworld once again on the 29th to show everyone that they are living a blissful life.

Along with the top photo, Tae Young wrote,

“Sometimes a friend, sometimes like a little brother, sometimes like an older brother. Regardless though, we are always happy.”

Netizens commented, “They really very good with each other,” “Really makes one envious,” “Tae Young unnie is looking more adorable after giving birth and really enjoying a blissful life,” “If a woman and a man are happy, they look younger,” etc with everyone wishing them well.

She also revealed a photo taken at the end of 2009,

“Wishing everyone a happy new year. Hope that many good things happen for you in the new year.”

20100130_styksw_1.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/kwon-sang-w...are-lovey-dovey

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wahhhhh.......so, this is the final movie title, huh? This must be good because the film isn't yet showing yet the production team wants it to be in the Berlin Festival. Oh, in case the movie could pass on the screening can we see KSW attend the festival - I hope so. I'm anticipating to watch this movie. :P:lol:

TY, thanks for sharing this. Wahhhhh.......so, this is the final movie title, huh? This must be good because the film isn't yet showing yet the production team wants it to be in the Berlin Festival. Oh, in case the movie could pass on the screening can we see KSW attend the festival - I hope so. I'm anticipating to watch this movie. :P:lol:

Oh yeah, i forgot the fact he may attend red carpet in Berlin ^^ :lol: