Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

"Bad Love" top rental in Japan

e77cc43d18ceb2eb963ba6a.jpg

05cf594cc7accddddb58b1al.jpg

http://www.tsutaya.co.jp/rank/year/09_mo_r_asiad.html

According to TSUTAYA, one of the biggest dvd rental house in Japan, Bad Love got the highest number of rental in Japan.

Per the ranking, "BAD LOVE" is No.1choki.gif

It is shown that a lot of Japanese watching Kwon Sang Woo's performance in any of his products.

Yes!!!!!! :lol:

Thanks much Chami for the brief translation and souce. :)

Guest viry yin

To Mr Kwon Sang Woo and family

To KSW fans,

May all the best to you in the Year 2010

Thanks a lot dear TY, I hope all KSW fans receive this new year with happiness.

KSW can't receive this year in a better way. Fighting!!! to our business man ;)

Guest TY_KSW

This is the "Dream Team" who will be more shinning in the Year of Tiger ^^

Hallyu stars in the football team version :lol:

a1d75103.jpg

- Goal keeper: Jang Dong Gun

- Left-Middle-Right Defensive : Yoon Sang Hyun, Won Bin, Song Seung Hun, Lee Min Ho

- Defensive midfielder = Kwon Sang Woo, So Ji Sub

- Midfielder: Jeong Ji-hun

- Side Forwarder: Ryu Shi Won and Lee Byung Hun

- Striker: Bae Yong Jun

I just wonder who is the coach ?? :lol:

I m volunteered to be the physiotherapist ^^ :lol: :lol:

*** Gosh, I missed this thread, I missed you TY & moi - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU GUYS HERE! Good to be back from a vacation. :D:P

"Into The Gunfire" releases first stills

January 2nd, 2010 // by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/into-the...lls/#more-14506

gunfire_3.jpg

Nice. Take a look at the stills from the upcoming war film Into the Gunfire, which stars Kwon Sang-woo and TOP (Choi Seung-hyun) as student soldiers in the Korean War.

They portray two of 71 young students (hence the film’s original title, 71, back when it starred Kim Bum and Yoo Seung-ho) who took a stand against Northern invaders in a battle that would become a pivotal turning point in the war, which began on June 25, 1950.

In these stills, TOP plays Jang-bum, who with his fellow student soldiers goes out to gather food supplies. The soldiers, along with Gab-jo (Kwon Sang-woo), who is fooling around with a grenade, end up blowing up the grain silo. The large-scale explosion scene was filmed safely without injuries.

Kwon Sang-woo explained that he’d sustained minor injuries from shooting their action scenes in the cold weather and slippery conditions, such as shoots requiring him to run after North Korean soldiers, “but seeing the staff who suffers even more than me gives me encouragement. I’m doing my best.”

TOP said, “Following IRIS, to do a movie on such a large scale is an honor. I’m working hard not to cause this film any problems, staying up all day and night rehearsing and filming.”

Into the Gunfire is scheduled to release in June 2010 in time to commemorate the 60 years that have passed since the war first broke out. Likewise, the Korean War-set drama Road Number 1 (starring So Ji-sub, Yoon Kye-sang, and Kim Haneul) is also planning for a June premiere.

gunfire_2.jpg

gunfire_1.jpg

gunfire_4.jpg

Via Newsen

Guest ghada44

Add additional version ~! ! ! NT site updates! ! We first try ~! ! ☆ ○ BS interview! ! ! ☆ version with added ~! ! Merchants various Star! ! ! FC up suntan ☆ New Year message! ! Public notice glide ☆ ☆ ☆ cine21 this year's film lineup link Irubonibento ☆ ☆ EverlastingLove subject of litigation in

Add additional version ~! ! !

NT site is updated,

I'm rich many have

That is still being updated

The product also can be seen slowly

The field also notice - Sui Miya Su

http://www.naturaltears.co.kr/shop_main/main_body.htm

Let's put to Favorites

100106nt3.jpg

01img05.jpg

100106nt1.jpg

100106nt2.jpg

Guest ghada44

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young leave the United States December 30, 2010 reached over there after leaving a New Year in Las Vegas.

Son Tae-young is close to that "in a long time off for a trip that was just the two who gave birth to two sons. A special time before we start shooting for the movie Son Tae Young and Kwon Sang-woo authentic preparing for this trip was set up, "he said.

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae Young in 2008 gave birth to nine the following year married the son Kuorurukui Mon. MBC Drama Kwon Sang-woo after the wedding "the best Cinderella" and was active in photography and cosmetics brand to launch.

Son Tae-young again after giving birth to two months of SBS <2 Wives "spread the activity to return to acting. Son Tae Young has "two wives" were proud of the relationship as husband and wife together to visit the United States entered the U.S. Kwon Sang Woo after broadcast.

He added, "movie" in saturation "was shooting schedule for a short trip. Son Tae Young is very happy and wanted to travel to leave it alone after a long time but two. Tae Song Travel to seek work after the next with the child, "he said.

Then, NT in the translation of the site suntan Greetings - Su ↓

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks Ghada for the photos and news

per news source, Korean famous couples are spending holiday in US (might be due to heavy snowy weather in homeland :lol: ) they are couple KSW and Son Tae Young, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young, Lee Yong Ae and her hubbie !! :lol:

Thanks Ghada for the photos and news

per news source, Korean famous couples are spending holiday in US (might be due to heavy snowy weather in homeland :lol: ) they are couple KSW and Son Tae Young, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young, Lee Yong Ae and her hubbie !! :lol:

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this info - So, our man isn't in Korea? Wondering when are they returning - Isn't KSW filming his upcoming movie already? If so, How come no news about it, huh? :lol: :mellow:

Guest ghada44

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this info - So, our man isn't in Korea? Wondering when are they returning - Isn't KSW filming his upcoming movie already? If so, How come no news about it, huh? :lol::mellow:

:rolleyes:;):P :P

Maybe they spend a honeymoon of a new

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this info - So, our man isn't in Korea? Wondering when are they returning - Isn't KSW filming his upcoming movie already? If so, How come no news about it, huh? :lol::mellow:

That was their trip in year end dear

he soon came back for film shooting already ^^

One more thing, you are to be in mix, hahahha, Lee Kim production who is planning for revive DAEMUL is headache to choose who is the male lead opposite Ms Go ... as Casanova: Kwon Sang Woo vs Bi Rain!!!

muahahha!!!

Guest TY_KSW

where Baby Luke?~?*?~?*?~

good question ^^

I thought Luce was safe in Grandmom's hand while his papa mama were in LAs Vegas ^^

Long distance transport is not good for a baby ^^

That was their trip in year end dear

he soon came back for film shooting already ^^

One more thing, you are to be in mix, hahahha, Lee Kim production who is planning for revive DAEMUL is headache to choose who is the male lead opposite Ms Go ... as Casanova: Kwon Sang Woo vs Bi Rain!!!

muahahha!!!

TY, thanks for the reply. I thought all along they're still in US. BTW, wondering is LUKE with them, huh? I hope we could get more news about his upcoming movie. :P:mellow:

Daemul movie - really, whaaaat.........? I haven't heard any news about this - I know there's a drama offered to RAIN but I didn't know that it's Daemul. I'm having mixed-emotions of your news - :lol::mellow:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for the reply. I thought all along they're still in US. BTW, wondering is LUKE with them, huh? I hope we could get more news about his upcoming movie. :P:mellow:

Daemul movie - really, whaaaat.........? I haven't heard any news about this - I know there's a drama offered to RAIN but I didn't know that it's Daemul. I'm having mixed-emotions of your news - :lol::mellow:

Latest news, Daemul project will be produced by MBC not SBS... Thanks God ^^

and Har Ryu role a.k.a Casanova role is to be Mr Kwon Sang Woo after a intimated call by Ms Go Hyun Jung :D

Mr Kwon has confirmed with her that he will be her opposite male lead.

My Godness, he didn't confirm with producer but just confirmed with Ms Go after a call ^^ :lol:

Latest news, Daemul project will be produced by MBC not SBS... Thanks God ^^

and Har Ryu role a.k.a Casanova role is to be Mr Kwon Sang Woo after a intimated call by Ms Go Hyun Jung :D

Mr Kwon has confirmed with her that he will be her opposite male lead.

My Godness, he didn't confirm with producer but just confirmed with Ms Go after a call ^^ :lol:

TY, thanks for your update on this. The role is really meant for him. I'm happy that aside from the movie we still have something to look forward to & that's another drama from him. Finally, I could watch & see him dancing - hehehe - full of sexiness, of course! :P:lol:

2010, to be dominated by lead actors in Korea's theaters... lead actresses will not be many

http://news.nate.com/view/20100110n01042

男배우 '구인난' vs 女배우 '취업난'

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2010-01-10 08:49

201001100826532300_1.jpg

*rough translation

2010 movie analysis of the actors are dominant. Actors are expected to fight their intense period in the atmosphere, guinnan, when the actress is not a tight job market, are experiencing. 2010 abduction thriller dealing with the story concept of the punishment, hardboiled noir, the traditional thriller genre daeseda...The extremely low proportion of women actors....

*TSH

2010, to be dominated by lead actors in Korea's theaters... lead actresses will not be many

http://news.nate.com/view/20100110n01042

男배우 '구인난' vs 女배우 '취업난'

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2010-01-10 08:49

*rough translation

2010 movie analysis of the actors are dominant. Actors are expected to fight their intense period in the atmosphere, guinnan, when the actress is not a tight job market, are experiencing. 2010 abduction thriller dealing with the story concept of the punishment, hardboiled noir, the traditional thriller genre daeseda...The extremely low proportion of women actors....

*TSH

Thanks 2USS for the rough translation...

2010 is the most expected year of our Wooers.. since Sangwoo is having many good projects ^^

yeah! :D

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kwon Sang Woo declares war on rumour mongers

Kwon%20Sang%20Woo.jpg

Kwon Sang Woo: If one more person says i got my

wife pregnant on purpose, you better watch out!

Actor Kwon Sang Woo is furious at the spreading of malicious rumours that he and his wife Son Tae-Young are getting a divorce. The celebrity couple who tied the knot in September 2008 has been plagued by these rumours since mid-2009.

Kwon and his family (they have a son) have since been continuously plagued by rumours via the Internet. The couple has since asked police to probe into this matter and Kwon has declared war on those who spread these malicious rumours about him and his family.

Pic credit and source: Newsen / k-popped

http://k-popped.com/2010/01/kwon-sang-woo-...-on-rumour.html