Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Kwon Sang Woo Family In A W Magazine Photoshoot

photo97979.jpg

The kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong couple are in a photoshoot together as a family with their son!

October edition's W magazine starred this celebrity family in its unique shoot.

The couple looks like a Hollywood family!

Source : newscomm.nate.com

Translation : Hancinema

Actor Kwon to install life-size doll in Japan

09.09.25 15:10

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...415259258_1.jpg

Korean Wave star Kwon Sang-woo will be installing a life-size doll of himself in his shop in Japan, according to his official website.

"I just got back from a short, busy schedule in Japan," the 33-year-old actor wrote on his online fan cafe on Thursday. "I even produced a life-size wax doll for the shop opening in December."

The Hallyu star went on to say, "I've been very busy since I got back. It's a secret but you'll find out in December."

Kwon has starred in several successful movies including "My Tutor Friend" in 2003 and "Love, So Divine" in 2004. But his most famous role to date was in the 2003 TV series "Stairway to Heaven", which co-starred another Hallyu star Choi Ji-woo and became a hit throughout Asia.

He married Korean actress Son Tae-young in 2008, who gave birth to a boy earlier this year, and opened a coffee shop "Tea'Us" in Seoul's trendy Myeongdong district in May.

Senior Reporter : Moon Yong-sung lococo@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

Source: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?sec=e...092513415259258

Sangwoo has a shop in Japan? :rolleyes: ...... selling what? B)

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young for W with Baby Luke

coolsmurf in Eye Candy | 25 Sep 2009 - 09:00 PM

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net...26_ksw_main.jpg

True to his words, actor Kwon Sang Woo have got together with his wife, Son Tae Young, with their baby son, Luke Kwon in tow for a photoshoot which will be published in the October issue of W magazine.

The photoshoot was planned to squash rumors of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young divorcing which got bandied around in July. On the other hand, it was also done to celebrate their first anniversary as a wedding couple and revealing baby Luke Kwon.

The photoshoot is really to die for as we finally get a glimpse of their son who has the genes of suave daddy and beautiful mum. He is sure going to turn up even cuter in a few years time. The rest of the shots are really well-taken, especially the risque black and white pictures of Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young, as they looked really sizzling sexy and hot. What a good looking and happy family!

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...baby_luke/P100/

there's no direct frontal shot of Lukie for anyone to get a real good look at him! -_- ....... methinks there should have been more shots of Lukie n less of STY! <_<

*** He’s starting to be very busy outside the entertainment circle now. Oh, he’s going to do A Sad Story movie next year…….. it seems that he really loves the word “sad”, huh – most of his dramas/movies has this word – Sad Sonata, Sadder than Sad Story & now an upcoming A Sad Story – Actually, he’s good at this kind of genre than doing an action one. Why not a sexy kind of movie in the future – hahaha – just look at those six-packs! :D:P

Guest TY_KSW

*** He's starting to be very busy outside the entertainment circle now. Oh, he's going to do A Sad Story movie next year…….. it seems that he really loves the word "sad", huh – most of his dramas/movies has this word – Sad Sonata, Sadder than Sad Story & now an upcoming A Sad Story – Actually, he's good at this kind of genre than doing an action one. Why not a sexy kind of movie in the future – hahaha – just look at those six-packs! :D:P

we may need more time to have the man confirmation on the upcoming movie, dear..

i doubt the name sad movie.. it say nothing,

if a movie, lets it be a hilarious like Good Morning Mr President like my Janggie but with a suitable good acting skill woman (unlike HCY there <_< ) or a comic and sexy movie .. in which he shakes his "bon bon" hehehehe! :lol:

Ryu Won and Kwon Sang Woo to try their luck in Hollywood

ryuwon_20091001_seoulbeats1.jpg

kwonsangwoo_20091001_seoulbeats1.jpg

Who do you think has the chops to make it in Hollywood? Ryu Won has the english skills thanks to her childhood spent in Australia and Kwon Sang Woo has the abs. Both actors are in the middle of “serious” talks with Hollywood producers to formally begin their careers in the U.S. Son Tae Young has said that she will join her husband in the U.S. to help support him in his Hollywood efforts as soon as her drama series, “Two wives”, ends.

Since all the talks have been about who is already trying to go to Hollywood…let’s ask this: Which Kpop actor do you think SHOULD go to Hollywood?

Source : seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/10/ryu-won-and-...k-in-hollywood/

Guest TY_KSW

Ryu Won and Kwon Sang Woo to try their luck in Hollywood

Who do you think has the chops to make it in Hollywood? Ryu Won has the english skills thanks to her childhood spent in Australia and Kwon Sang Woo has the abs. Both actors are in the middle of "serious" talks with Hollywood producers to formally begin their careers in the U.S. Son Tae Young has said that she will join her husband in the U.S. to help support him in his Hollywood efforts as soon as her drama series, "Two wives", ends.

Since all the talks have been about who is already trying to go to Hollywood…let's ask this: Which Kpop actor do you think SHOULD go to Hollywood?

Source : seoulbeats

http://seoulbeats.com/2009/10/ryu-won-and-...k-in-hollywood/

Seoulbeats or the reporter? thinking so as simply as a 3 year old child?

they think just got abs then could go to Hollywood?

they devaluate Hollywood or deliberately ignore to know KSW's acting skill?

or both?

darn, our man got everything to suit Hollywood light! just improve more English! that make him PERFECT !!

Annyeong~~

I'm sorry i couldn't visit oppa's thread as usual..I've been busy with another guy who's also taken my heart away.. :lol:

Finally, we can see Prince Luke..Hope he'll be cute and handsome just like his father in the future.. :rolleyes:

Thx 4 the news, pics and everything TY and willenette..Aigoo, uri oppa still cute as before..

I want to touch oppa's cheek :D He looks so chubby :D

Ohh, i know it's kinda late but i'd like to say: "Happy Belated Birthday Sang Woo oppa!!"

C U~~~

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos. Wondering what's the purpose of his travel there, huh? :lol::mellow:

per his Korea ws, that may be a CF ..

i heard that Road Number 1 will complete the script revision soon and started to shoot this year end to broadcast in the summer next year... :lol::lol:

i heard that Road Number 1 will complete the script revision soon and started to shoot this year end to broadcast in the summer next year... :lol::lol:

TY, oh, do you think that's an ad for his Natural Tears? Anyway, whatever it is, can't wait to see it. About this drama, thanks for the info. I hope we could get to hear some news about this soon. Can't wait for this as well. BTW, about his NY photos - he looks cool! :P:lol:

what's Road No. 1 about dear sweatingbullets.gif ....... n he's in NY alone without wifie? w00t.gif

what's Road No. 1 about dear sweatingbullets.gif ....... n he's in NY alone without wifie? w00t.gif

1. Road No. 1 is subject to be the biggest invested war drama by MBC. It tells the real story about North-South Korea war in which the real national hero is the leading role... Of course, our man, if he accepted the script, will play the national hero Lee Jang Woo (What a name ^^)

2. He is in NY alone, then his wifie n Luke will join soon ^^ :lol:

1. Road No. 1 is subject to be the biggest invested war drama by MBC. It tells the real story about North-South Korea war in which the real national hero is the leading role... Of course, our man, if he accepted the script, will play the national hero Lee Jang Woo (What a name ^^)

2. He is in NY alone, then his wifie n Luke will join soon ^^ :lol:

hmmph! <_< ........ a war film probably means no female lead :rolleyes: ....... moi m sure STY will support hubby all d way! ;)