Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hi Sohapilee!

They are not that divorce, it was a rumor last month

they are living happily together and will introduce a one-year-wedding celerabation photo collection soon! A magazine won the contract and will issue in this month when their wed 1 year rounded Sep 28 :D

methinks there's more than meets d eye <_< ..... as they say, where there's smoke, there's fire! -_-

Kwon SAng Woo Japan FC new website:

This is organised by his new company IRVING :D

http://www.kwon-sangwoo.jp/index.html

[] clip10y.jpg[/]

[] clip11d.jpg[/]

[] clip12wp.jpg[/]

Hi TY, thanks for sharing this & the look of the website. His Japan company is working hard to handle his career. The site is nice & cool! I'm sure they won't regret of having him since he's a great artist. And I hope he'll be happy working with them as well. Dear, wondering aside from him, who are other stars (popular, that is...) that they're handling. :P:lol:

In the coming October special issue W Magazine will exclusively feature the family pictorial collection of Mr & Mrs Kwon Sang Woo.

The Kwon family completed shooting the special photos in the end of last month August in their own residential area to commemorate 1-year wedding anniversary.

Appeaered in a cozy atmosphere shooting is their son Kwon Rook Hee who is the most attracted to the shooting cabinet.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Guest grumpynomore

^ thanks for the info ty! :D does that mean we'll finally get to see little ksw?

or have they shown pics of him before and i'm just unaware of it?

^ thanks for the info ty! :D does that mean we'll finally get to see little ksw?

Hi grumpy, actually, this will be the very first time that Luke will appear in the public. We'll be seeing the face soon & I'm getting excited. We'll finally get the chance to see him. :P:lol:

In the coming October special issue W Magazine will exclusively feature the family pictorial collection of Mr & Mrs Kwon Sang Woo.

The Kwon family completed shooting the special photos in the end of last month August in their own residential area to commemorate 1-year wedding anniversary.

Appeaered in a cozy atmosphere shooting is their son Kwon Rook Hee who is the most attracted to the shooting cabinet.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php

Hi TY, thanks for this info. Wow, this will be next month already........... Aside from seeing the family, we could get the chance also to see their home, right? They had the photoshoot at their own home? How time really flies! It's their 1-year-wedding anniversary - The couple is only 1-year but people are already trying to separate them - rumors about the relationship had been circulated left & right last month - Surely, everybody, couple's fans are already anticipating to see Luke. :P:lol:

Hi TY, thanks for this info. Wow, this will be next month already........... Aside from seeing the family, we could get the chance also to see their home, right? They had the photoshoot at their own home? How time really flies! It's their 1-year-wedding anniversary - The couple is only 1-year but people are already trying to separate them - rumors about the relationship had been circulated left & right last month - Surely, everybody, couple's fans are already anticipating to see Luke. :P:lol:

yes, the shot album at their home

but Sangwoo may not show his little prince soon, although all shooting cabine said that Luke was so bright and shine infront of camera !!

Just inf, we do hope, as an inclusive photo featured, W Magazin could show Luke to the public

He is the most wanted baby boy in Korea ... hahhaha!

You are welcome,, Grumpy!

We all are expecting to see Luke!

and so are Koreans ! kekeke

PS, love your siggy ^^ :lol:

Hi grumpy, actually, this will be the very first time that Luke will appear in the public. We'll be seeing the face soon & I'm getting excited. We'll finally get the chance to see him. :P:lol:

with both dad n mum in showbiz, Lukie will have an advantage should he decide to go into showbiz too B)

yes, the shot album at their home

but Sangwoo may not show his little prince soon, although all shooting cabine said that Luke was so bright and shine infront of camera !!

Just inf, we do hope, as an inclusive photo featured, W Magazin could show Luke to the public

He is the most wanted baby boy in Korea ... hahhaha!

Hi TY, oh, does it mean that Luke won't be included in the family picture, only the couple? Sigh............in case it's true. Ye, he's the most anticipated creature that we've been patiently waiting to see......... This magazine will be such a lucky mag in-town to feature Luke for the very first time in case............. Wondering how much were they paid for this, huh? :D

I miss KSW! Wondering what's he doing at the moment? I'm sure he's taking some time to relax & just enjoying life with his family. :P:lol:

Son Tae Young likes being Mrs. Kwon

20090920_sty_3.jpg

Son Tae Young is happy to be the wife of hottie Kwon Sang Woo. But then again, seriously, what girl wouldn't be?!

On MBC Section TV Entertainment's S-Diary corner, Son revealed, "When I see my husband and baby I think to myself, 'So this is what marriage is'. The idea of an early marriage does not sound bad either." The actress continued, "the biggest strength to a woman is the fact that there is someone who will protect and take care of [her]."

"When I work, I'm actress Son Tae Young; to my son, I'm a caring mother. I want to be called Kwon Sang Woo's wife; I like the name being added the most." she stated. "I think I got married well. I met a tall and handsome guy who is nice with a warm heart."

"I receive a lot of misunderstandings and I wonder if I'm going to receive a bad image because of them," she continued. "However, because I have my son Rookie, I cannot lie. I want to be a strong mom who is mature and honest."

Son Tae Young is currently playing a role of an unmarried mother in SBS drama "Two Wives". She revealed, "I'm married, and have no reason to reject being an ahjumma ... Because I have a child of my own, I am confident in transforming my role plays as a mother now."

20090919_sty.jpg

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...being_mrs.kwon/

T-ara’s Ideal Men?

20090918_t-arasidealman_572.jpg

Just a few days after being asked who they wanted to invite to their dorm, rising female idol group T-ara was asked to reveal their ideal men on music portal site Monkey3.

T-ara's Ji Yeon was questioned if she had ever met a male star whom she had liked prior to debuting. She answered, "Not yet, but Lee Chun Hee is goofy and naive."

Following Ji Yeon, the rest of the girls took their own turns sitting in the hot seat, revealing the men that were the apples of their eyes. Eun Jung answered, "I like Daniel Henney but even if I meet him, I wouldn't be able to get a autograph because I would be too nervous."

Hyo Min answered, "Mine would be Kang Dong Won, who I was only able to see through screens or large panels in front of stores."

And Q-ri answered, "Mine would be Kwon Sang Woo who I always liked, and who I once saw from far away at the movie premiere."

Then So Yeon revealed her ideal man as well, saying it would be Son Dambi's hubby on We Got Married, Marco. She commented, "I met Marco recently during the filming of Invincible Baseball. I tried to show my affection doing Marco's favorite dance using a banana, but he only saw me as cute.

She also voted sunbae Lee Hyori and Wonder Girls as singers she wants to learn from. "I want to learn from sunbae Lee Hyori, especially emulating her effort and passion. Someday I want to be a star like her that does a wide variety of things like singer / actress / model / MC." "I also want to learn from Wonder Girl sunbae's eye-catching performance skills, as well as the ability for each members to shine with their different charms."

(skipped.....)

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...aras_ideal_men/

with both dad n mum in showbiz, Lukie will have an advantage should he decide to go into showbiz too B)

totally agreed !

His name is getting popular and wellknown in Korea.. :lol:

it is the first important stairway to step on the showbiz!!

*** I really want big homes like that. :P:mellow:

September 23, 2009

A Peek Inside Celebrity Homes

By Jane Han

Staff Reporter

090923_p14_peek.jpg

Korean celebrities are known to prefer Seoul’s top three Gangnam districts ―

Apgujeong-dong, Cheongdam-dong and Samseong-dong ― as their home.

From top left, clockwise: Actress Jeon Do-yeon’s Cheongdam-dong villa,

featuring five bedrooms and three bathrooms; Samseong-dong I-Park, home

to newlyweds Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young; the luxurious interior of entertainer

Kang Ho-dong’s Apgujeong-dong apartment; and Traum Haus, a posh villa

in Seocho-dong, which was once hearthrob Jang Dong-kun’s home.

Ever wonder where mega-watt celebrities unwind at the end of their glamorous days? Home ― just like any other ordinary person ― but what they call home is anything but ordinary.

The limited area in downtown Seoul may not allow Korean stars to dwell in huge Hollywood-esque mansions that span out for acres, but the celebs are still rich enough to own the crowded capital's best and most expensive street addresses.

Former wrestling champion and popular television host Kang Ho-dong, for example, lives in a fully remodeled 280-square-meter apartment in one of the most posh districts in Seoul, featuring three bedrooms and three bathrooms.

The Apgujeong-dong property is currently worth 3.5 billion won ($2.9 million), according to local real estate agents. Down the street from Kang's house is another luxury district, Chungdam-dong, where dozens of singers and movie stars reside. Singer, artist and writer Cho Young-nam's massive 618-square-meter villa has long been famous as one of the country's unbeatable star homes.

The Sangji Ritzville, a top villa brand, overlooking the Han River and the Youngdong Bridge from the southern side, was most recently officially listed at some 4 billion won, but realtors say the property is actually worth more than 6 billion won. "Buyers are lucky if they even see a unit up for sale," said an area property agent, who labels the luxury building as one of the most exclusive homes, rarely coming out on the market.

Another top-flight villa in Chungdam-dong is where top actress Jeon Do-yeon calls home, just minutes away from Cho's residence. The almost 300-square-meter uber-luxury villa, which offers only six units, is known to ensure its residents with the best security system.

Most recently listed for 3 billion won, the villa is home to some of the country's top businessmen and politicians, according to realtors. Some of Jeon's Chungdam-dong neighbors include actresses Kim Hee-sun, Ko Hyun-jung and Ko So-young, and actors Kim Min-jong and Hwang Jung-min.

The third town, which completes the so-called celebrity Gangnam belt, is Samsung-dong. The southern Seoul district recently got a status upgrade when celebrity couple Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young was revealed to be living in I-Park, the most expensive property in South Korea, according to 2008 government data.

A 195-square-meter apartment was purchased for 5.7 billion won by an unknown buyer last year, making the high-rise home the most expensive apartment in town. Although the newlywed couple makes top money, Kwon and Son are reportedly living in a rented unit costing at least 1.3 billion won in "jeonse" ― a lump sum, long-term deposit on a rental space.

"The price shows that this is no ordinary rented property," says a broker who specializes in I-Park. He explained that it is being increasingly sought by celebrities because of its top security standards and privacy.

Actresses Jeon Ji-hyun and Lee Mi-yeon, and actor Son Chang-min are among some of the well-known star residents of I-Park, he said.

Besides the Gangnam areas, Bangbae-dong, Seocho-dong, Hannam-dong and Ichon-dong have traditionally been popular residential districts among local celebrities. But the fast-emerging favorite pick is Banpo ― more specifically, the newly built Banpo Xi apartments.

The state-of-the-art complex, which includes a fitness center and spa, is home to heartthrobs Song Seung-heon and So Ji-sub, and dozens of other middle-aged celebrities, according to real estate agents.

"The influx of celebrity neighbors boosted the apartment's promotion," said a realtor, who explained, however, that many residents don't enjoy having a star neighbor. "They don't want their privacy getting interrupted by fans."

Credits: jhan@koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread

Kwon Sang Woo to open "Kwon Sang Woo Shop" in December in Japan - Making a life-sized wax statue

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=

hahha! cant wait ^^ :lol:

Hi TY, thanks for this info. This is nearing - just less than 3-months to go. Japan is really such a lucky place. Looking forward to see the wax statue. Wondering if he'll be there during the opening? :P:lol:

Guest grumpynomore

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=314074

ladies, i just saw the kwon pics for W magazine. the baby looks so cute, how i wish

he had a close up shot though. i love the 3rd and 4th pic of father and son, but i'm a little disappointed

that the pics are too "pictorial" for me. it would have been nice to see somewhat candid shots of oppa

and his son.

i don't think it's jealousy, but i rather not had seen the pics of husband and wife looking intimate. ;) lol