Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hello TY and willenette..Thx for sharing the news..

Finally..Sang Woo oppa did some public appearance along with his family..

I wish i could see their picture-together as a family..

It's great to hear Rain will do a collaboration with Sang Woo oppa..

2 Korean super stars gather to do charity event, very nice..

I'm thinking if Sang Woo oppa could sing along with Rain :D

Hi ilwoo, me, too - wishing & hoping a family picture from them. :D:lol:

Guest ilksw

*** First time that my 2 BIG Men (in my heart) will be together. At least, they’ll be introduced to each other during this event. We could see the husband & the wife…….. Another charity event that RAIN will be in again & this time for Baekga, They’re the best of friends. I know these 2-men (my loves…hahaha) love children especially now that KSW has a baby of his own. I hope this will be a success! :sweatingbullets::lol:

[July-16-2009]Rain'll offer to be a celebration of mission for his close friend Baekga.

0.815612001247712090.jpg

Singer Rain and actor 'Kwon Sang-Woo' will gather togerther.

These two will offer to be a celebration of mission, for pianist and composer 'Lee Lu-Ma' and rapper and photo artist 'Baekga's joint concert (alias, For Baby's) which will be held at '925 Interstry Gallery' located in Kangnamkoo Cheongdamdong, Seoul, on the 25th from 6pm.

'Kwon Sang-Woo' is 'Lee Lu-Ma's brother-in law, 'Lee Lu-Ma's sister-in law is 'Son Tae-Youing' who is 'Kwon Sang-Woo's wife, and she'll also participate in the concert. And 'Lee Lu-Ma' and 'Baekga' have remained the closest of friends.

With Rain's participation, it is expected to be a star-studded concert.

It is a charity and exhibition concert, and all proceeds from this concert will go toward children's charities.

credit to Sports Hankook

Brief translation by rain bird@rain-eu

Credit : angelordevil/Bi-music thread

can fan go to it too? where can you buy the tickets? and how do you get there from the subway?

Guest meitsiwong

Cruel Love is being aired in the Philippines today.

I just dropped by to check for updates.

then BAM. I find out he's married.

I'm like. O.O .

*backtracks*

Guest TY_KSW

Good idea!

they should sing along..

Bi will dance hiphop while Sangwoo twist his "bonbon" :lol:

can fan go to it too? where can you buy the tickets? and how do you get there from the subway?

do you mean to attend?

I thought the tix are out and sold!

Not only their fans but also Korean audient, becuase it is the event by Jiruma and Beakga! :)

Cruel Love is being aired in the Philippines today.

I just dropped by to check for updates.

then BAM. I find out he's married.

I'm like. O.O .

*backtracks*

hahha, you mean that you just got to know hes marriaged today?

hahah! you are the last lady in this world reach the news

Today, July 18 ... is 1 year round we celebrate his marriage anoucement!! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

what? so when was the ticket sold? i didn't see any new on it until today..

It is a charity event held to support children... organized in native ..

The tix sold out...

When the news was out tix was sold...

however some Japanese fans are getting the tix through KSW's Korea fanbase CSWS.. :)

It is a charity event held to support children... organized in native ..

The tix sold out...

When the news was out tix was sold...

however some Japanese fans are getting the tix through KSW's Korea fanbase CSWS.. :)

Hi TY, I also heard that the tickets for this event were already sold-out. Can't wait to see this. Japanese fans will be there again to support him. So happy to know this. :D:lol:

Good idea!

they should sing along..

Bi will dance hiphop while Sangwoo twist his "bonbon" :lol:

Today, July 18 ... is 1 year round we celebrate his marriage anoucement!! :lol:

Hiihiii, that's so funny..Suddenly, i remember Sang Woo oppa played guitar and sing along while sitting next to Han Ga In in one movie (i think i forgot the name of the movie, sorry) and he looks so innocent there..

maybe Sang Woo oppa could play the guitar and Bi sings.. :D

Whoaaa, i want that charity event ticket..Japanase fans are really something "two thumbs up!"

willenette, i can't wait to see the news of the event :rolleyes:

Wow TY, that fan-art could make Sang Woo oppa upset..What's the meaning of that black lines on Sang Woo oppa face? :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hiihiii, that's so funny..Suddenly, i remember Sang Woo oppa played guitar and sing along while sitting next to Han Ga In in one movie (i think i forgot the name of the movie, sorry) and he looks so innocent there..

Whoaaa, i want that charity event ticket..Japanase fans are really something "two thumbs up!"

Wow TY, that fan-art could make Sang Woo oppa upset..What's the meaning of that black lines on Sang Woo oppa face? :lol:

Japanese fans are always two thumbs up! and hats off!

Really? my fan art could make oppa sad? agoo! :lol: but that black lines was indicating that he was stamped on! hahahha! :lol:

maybe Sang Woo oppa could play the guitar and Bi sings.. :D

Hi ilwoo, you know, I can't recall that movie you mentioned.............. I didn't know that they worked together before with HGI. I don't think KSW knows how to play the guitar. Can't wait also to hear some news about this upcoming event. So near..................this coming Saturday. I'm sure it's a success since the tickets were all sold-out since the news came out last week. So lucky those fans who could go there & witness this event. Wondering if how much is the ticket? Even how much it costs this is a great charity event. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi ilwoo, you know, I can't recall that movie you mentioned.............. I didn't know that they worked together before with HGI. I don't think KSW knows how to play the guitar. Can't wait also to hear some news about this upcoming event. So near..................this coming Saturday. I'm sure it's a success since the tickets were all sold-out since the news came out last week. So lucky those fans who could go there & witness this event. Wondering if how much is the ticket? Even how much it costs this is a great charity event. :D:lol:

my dear, the movie Ilwoo mentioned is Once Upon A Time in Highschool starred Kwon Sang Woo and Han Ga In.

ouatihskswhgi.jpg

my dear, the movie Ilwoo mentioned is Once Upon A Time in Highschool starred Kwon Sang Woo and Han Ga In.

[] ouatihskswhgi.jpg[/]

Hi TY, awww.......that movie............. sorry, I didn't know because I haven't watched that film. I've been looking for a DVD copy for ages now but can no longer find it. Thanks dear & the captures you posted. This is the only movie of KSW that I didn't see. He looks great here. :sweatingbullets::lol:

:blush:

[] ouatihskswhgi.jpg[]

yeah, yeah, that one!!! Sang Woo oppa did play the guitar and sing along..

I can see the way Sang Woo oppa look at Han Ga In..I wonder if he really liked her that time.. :rolleyes:

Ga In is really beautiful..

willenette, you haven't seen the movie yet? Don't give up will, you should try to find the dvd although we know it's kinda difficult to find it..I like Sang Woo oppa in that movie..He looks so innocent there :D

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo's representative "They are still living happily with the ridiculous rumor!"

Newsen [2009-07-23 11:27:11]

"Kwon and his wife are living too well. It's ridiculous rumor that the family divorce!"

Top star Kwon Sang-woo and his wife Son Tae Young have been facing some malicious rumors.

The Internet portal sites and blogs are spreading some malicious rumors and shocking that star couple will soon divorce and are living apart.

An officer from Kwon Sang-woo's agent has lamented "The couple is living so happily. The rumor these days are unfounded rumors and teasing the family."

Kwon Sang-woo is on business vacation in the United States. "Kwon Sang-woo is spending and enjoying an happy married life." A closed officer added. "In coming September 28, to celebrate one-year marriage the couple will introduce the photos of their son Rook Hee."

The agency is collecting the source of unfounded rumor and blogs to have legally reaction and charged.

Last week Kwon - Son and their son surprised netizens by their shopping in a department store in Seoul ApgujungDong around me were surprised. In addition the couple was also hand-in-had happening together in a Seoul theater.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907231127021001

after reading the news, i think Sang Woo oppa would like to open another branch of Tea'us in States.. :D

Hoho, and the rumor really is something to every artist..I think it's something to deal with in (their) everyday life..

I guess Sang Woo oppa doesn't think the rumor as something big to deal with..He's gonna face it with a smile ;)

So his name son is Rook Hee - and in english we can call it Lucky? If it's true, Rook Hee is really lucky to have parents like Sang Woo oppa and Tae Young onni..

Guest TY_KSW

after reading the news, i think Sang Woo oppa would like to open another branch of Tea'us in States.. :D

Hoho, and the rumor really is something to every artist..I think it's something to deal with in (their) everyday life..

I guess Sang Woo oppa doesn't think the rumor as something big to deal with..He's gonna face it with a smile ;)

So his name son is Rook Hee - and in english we can call it Lucky? If it's true, Rook Hee is really lucky to have parents like Sang Woo oppa and Tae Young onni..

Hi Ilwoo, yes, you are right, he is in States to do business, Teaus is one of them!

furthermore, some film schedules involved... hehehe!

Kwon Rook Hee is the bady name, sound like Lucky! kekke! some say Luke!

This coming Sep 28 to be introduced baby Luke ! Cant wait! :D

Hi Ilwoo, yes, you are right, he is in States to do business, Teaus is one of them!

furthermore, some film schedules involved... hehehe!

Kwon Rook Hee is the bady name, sound like Lucky! kekke! some say Luke!

This coming Sep 28 to be introduced baby Luke ! Cant wait! :D

Hi TY, really..............he's in the US right now? No wonder we heard no news about him for a little long while now. Wondering what's his travel there all about related to his being an actor, huh? He's probably doing a CF? I'm excited to see his face. :D:lol:

Kwon Sang Woo's representative "They are still living happily with the ridiculous rumor!"

Newsen [2009-07-23 11:27:11]

"Kwon and his wife are living too well. It's ridiculous rumor that the family divorce!"

Top star Kwon Sang-woo and his wife Son Tae Young have been facing some malicious rumors.

The Internet portal sites and blogs are spreading some malicious rumors and shocking that star couple will soon divorce and are living apart.

An officer from Kwon Sang-woo's agent has lamented "The couple is living so happily. The rumor these days are unfounded rumors and teasing the family."

Kwon Sang-woo is on business vacation in the United States. "Kwon Sang-woo is spending and enjoying an happy married life." A closed officer added. "In coming September 28, to celebrate one-year marriage the couple will introduce the photos of their son Rook Hee."

The agency is collecting the source of unfounded rumor and blogs to have legally reaction and charged.

Last week Kwon - Son and their son surprised netizens by their shopping in a department store in Seoul ApgujungDong around me were surprised. In addition the couple was also hand-in-had happening together in a Seoul theater.

Source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200907231127021001

TY, thanks for sharing this. Medias & people usually like to spread bad rumors when they see a happy relationship. Time really flies - they're going a 1-year anniversary soon. And Luke is growing so fast, as well. Wondering if the wife with him in US? :mellow::lol:

*** I think this is the right thing that they’ll do – to investigate this. :huh::mellow:

Star Couple to Seek Probe Over Rumors

090723_am_star.jpg

Star couple Kwon Sang-woo, right,

and Sohn Tae-young

Star couple Kwon Sang-woo and Sohn Tae-young plan to ask police to investigate malignant rumors about them, which have been spreading rapidly through Internet portals, pres reports said.

One of the couple's associates was quoted as saying, "Rumors began to emerge through newsletters circulating in the stock market. The couple will file a petition with the police cyber task force asking for a probe."

One of the rumors has it that Kwon, 33, and Sohn, 29, will divorce soon. The couple is dismissing the rumors flatly, reportedly saying, "We are living well. We have no idea why such rumors are spreading."

Kwon's friends support the couple's allegations, noting that the couple have been going out with their son frequently. Kwon and Sohn tied the not last September at a three-hour private wedding that drew a crowd including top Korean stars, reporters and fans from Japan.

Kwon shot to stardom by appearing in hit dramas like "Stairways of Heaven (2003)," "Bad Love (2007)" and movies "My Tutor Friend (2003)" and "Fate (2008)."

Sohn, a Miss Korea runner-up in 2000, gained popularity with her acting and sense of style with such films as "Sad Movie (2005)" and "The Railroad (2007)."

Source: koreatimes.co.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread