Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

TY & willenette: you're welcome..i like those pictures very much so i thought it would be great to share them.. ;)

TY: its sexy backside of course belongs to my husband-to-be Sang Woo oppa.. :lol:

These are pictures from sunfes magazine vol.1..Hope they hadn't been posted before..

4b483b73t6dc1c776ffc269.jpg

4b483b73t6dc1c7d2a51f69.jpg

4b483b73t6dc1c84ea77f69.jpg

credit: sina

TY & willenette: you're welcome..i like those pictures very much so i thought it would be great to share them.. ;)

TY: its sexy backside of course belongs to my husband-to-be Sang Woo oppa.. :lol:

These are pictures from sunfes magazine vol.1..Hope they hadn't been posted before..

[] 4b483b73t6dc1c776ffc269.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t6dc1c7d2a51f69.jpg[]

[]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8168/4b483b73t6dc1c84ea77f69.jpg[/]

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting the mag photos again here. My first time to see them so I think they had not been posted before. He looks so adorable. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

hahhaha, you will find a long queue of competitors A.K.A love enemies! hahahha

Thank for the pix, havent seen yet... Japanese love SW so much!

ilwoo, ye, and TY will be one of your worst enemy - hahaha - :lol:

TY, is this a Japanese mag? By nature, Japanese fans are such loyal ones, huh? They love & will do anything for their idol anytime. :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

BILTMORE WALLPAPER

July 2009

wall7u.jpg

ilwoo, ye, and TY will be one of your worst enemy - hahaha - :lol:

TY, is this a Japanese mag? By nature, Japanese fans are such loyal ones, huh? They love & will do anything for their idol anytime. :D:lol:

That is the mag vol 1 published by his Japanese fanbase SUNFES dear...to celebrate the sweet experiences with him in Daemyung.. climbing, camping, dinner, breakfast ...

Very huge and powerful fanbase! :D

Hi IlKSW,

After finishing Cinderella Man he is taking short break... with family and caring og his new open Cafe Tea'Us

He will start shooting a new drama, MBC greatest war drama Road No. 1 next month Aug 2009

The drama will take 7months and to be the biggest investment in K-drama.

He will play the role of real national hero Lee Jang Woo! :D

war dramas r so unromantic! -_- ...... not to mention violent n mayhem <_< ........ Sangwoo's agent oughta be lynched! -_-

You're welcome TY..Not only Japanese fans love him, i think a lot of asian girls love oppa (including me;

his soon-to-be wife) after kidnapping him from Tae Young onni, TY, and willenette of course :lol:

I won't find long queue then.. :lol:

I'll try to post new picture of oppa..Hope it hadn't been posted before..I found it so cute ;)

3ec05257cd83da070f2142e.jpg

I'm curious..Will Road No. 1 be looked like Iljimae or Hong Gil Dong dramas?

If it's so, we will see long hair style of Sang Woo oppa? :rolleyes: Hmmm, actually i prefer the current haircut of Sang Woo oppa..

Guest TY_KSW

war dramas r so unromantic! -_- ...... not to mention violent n mayhem <_< ........ Sangwoo's agent oughta be lynched! -_-

tsk tsk, a sweet n demure n innocent always prefers "lynch" sentense to the others <_<

If it's so, we will see long hair style of Sang Woo oppa? :rolleyes: Hmmm, actually i prefer the current haircut of Sang Woo oppa..

Road number 1 is about South-North war, in decade of WWII

heheh, it is not a historic war like Iljimae or Hong Gil Dong..

And of course, Sangwoo will remain the short hair style, not to mention, shorter than this ..

We will see in him in a uniform with short hairstyle, wearing gun and fighting! hahah

:lol:

You're welcome TY..Not only Japanese fans love him, i think a lot of asian girls love oppa (including me;

his soon-to-be wife) after kidnapping him from Tae Young onni, TY, and willenette of course :lol:

I won't find long queue then.. :lol:

I'll try to post new picture of oppa..Hope it hadn't been posted before..I found it so cute ;)

[]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2298/3ec05257cd83da070f2142e.jpg[/]

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting some photos here. Also, thanks for showing all your love for him - Just keep those pictures coming - he's not only cute but he's adorable as well, right? We've seen these photos here but I just don't mind. Can't wait for him to start filming his next drama soon. Just so excited & curious what's his looks here will be. Actually, I've seen him in different hairstyle - the short & the long but haven't seen him yet having that 'very long" hair (shoulder-length one). :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Can't wait for him to start filming his next drama soon. Just so excited & curious what's his looks here will be. Actually, I've seen him in different hairstyle - the short & the long but haven't seen him yet having that 'very long" hair (shoulder-length one). :D:lol:

The style of "very long" hair is only available in a period drama.. kakakka, imagine, his look must be funny in that style.. hahahha! actually, i just wonder whether he is still charming and adorable with long hair (shoulder-length).. Agoo! :lol:

Road number 1 is about South-North war, in decade of WWII

heheh, it is not a historic war like Iljimae or Hong Gil Dong..

And of course, Sangwoo will remain the short hair style, not to mention, shorter than this ..

We will see in him in a uniform with short hairstyle, wearing gun and fighting! hahah

:lol:

ohhh, thank God!!! I feel relieve :phew: I can't imagine Sang Woo oppa with that very long hair..I don't know, i just don't like hairstyle in historic dramas, except if the cast use that noble hat..It will make them look better.. :lol:

willenette: i'll try to keep posting updates about Sang woo oppa because i love him so much..

By the way, i got this news from sina:

KSW 2009 Lunch & Dinner Show in Tokyo <Lunch Show>

日時:2009年8月2日(日)

開場:11:00 食事:12:00 開演13:00~

集客数:900人

場所: ザ.プリンスパークタワー東京

料金:50,000円(食事、飲み物、プレゼント付き) 全席:指定(抽選)

*なくなり次第終了となります。

*7/15日まで販売します。

主催:クォン.サンウ日本公式ファンクラブ

企画:Star-tomo Japan、CJ Media Japan(M-net)

特別協力

whoaaa, i really wanna go there!!!

Here's a present for Sang Woo oppa lovers..Hope it hadn't been posted before..Gosh, he's HOT!!

4b483b73t6dfe2762f92069.jpg

ohhh, thank God!!! I feel relieve :phew: I can't imagine Sang Woo oppa with that very long hair..I don't know, i just don't like hairstyle in historic dramas, except if the cast use that noble hat..It will make them look better.. :lol:

willenette: i'll try to keep posting updates about Sang woo oppa because i love him so much..

By the way, i got this news from sina:

KSW 2009 Lunch & Dinner Show in Tokyo <Lunch Show>

whoaaa, i really wanna go there!!!

Here's a present for Sang Woo oppa lovers..Hope it hadn't been posted before..Gosh, he's HOT!!

[]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2806/4b483b73t6dfe2762f92069.jpg[/]

Hi ilwoo, thanks for sharing this news. Wondering when will this event be? Can't wait for it. Also, thanks again for posting this artwork. Nice & cool - the photos weren't posted here yet. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for posting these photos. Woowww....... wondering if he's endorsing this shoe brand? This is cool! My first time to see them, maybe recent? :sweatingbullets::lol:

during shooting Cinderella Man dear...

New Balance shoes :lol:

[] 4b483b73t6e16d8c7fa5369.jpg[/]

[] 4b483b73t6e16d905129669.jpg[]

Wow, those orange balance shoes looks too big for sang woo oppa!! :lol:

I prefer the silver one..They look better..

Maybe wearing those shoes makes sang woo oppa easy to walk and run when he acts as Dae San who's very active and cheerful..

Aigoo, whose husband is this? Very handsome..I hope it hadn't been posted before..

f04aa2d4d97b68e051da4b9.jpg

sang woo oppa in "into the sun" he's handsome..

623c685972cc52a6810a183.gif

credit: as marked/baidu

Wow, those orange balance shoes looks too big for sang woo oppa!! :lol:

I prefer the silver one..They look better..

Maybe wearing those shoes makes sang woo oppa easy to walk and run when he acts as Dae San who's very active and cheerful..

Aigoo, whose husband is this? Very handsome..I hope it hadn't been posted before..

[] f04aa2d4d97b68e051da4b9.jpg[/]

sang woo oppa in "into the sun" he's handsome..

[]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/1622/623c685972cc52a6810a183.gif[/]

credit: as marked/baidu

Hi ilwoo, woooow.............. my husband........... very handsome. Very cool photos. I love his charms. :sweatingbullets::lol: