Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

TY: Ohh, Sang Woo oppa decided to accept Road No.1 as his next project..I'm glad to hear that..I'll see him again back on screen..And about his asian customers, i'm one of them too..We are his fans TY, and soon-to-be his customers in tea'us..Ohh, i wish Sang Woo oppa could treat us himself as tea'us owner when we get there.. :D

thx quansu62 for the pics..

you also have chance to express your love to him dear,

there is a posting box in TEA'US

for his fans to send "Love Letter to Sangwoo"

yay! who got this idea reserved a gold medal!

acf3d4b46bfa8398522996f.jpg

34451bf9bb94e198647bd1c.jpg

Guest TY_KSW

i wonder when we're going to see pics of ksw and his son? :rolleyes:

hi ty and everyone!

hi Grumpy! :D

About his young prince Luke, we do hope to see soon, but like Moi said, he didnt show his son photos because of security.

But who knows, may be in near future, or when Luke celebrates his 1st year birthday! :lol:

Guest viry yin

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4530/acf3...8398522996f.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/2286/3445...e198647bd1c.jpg

Thanks dear TY

Good idea but they must consider to get a bigger posting box for upcoming KSW birthday ;)

he is studying the script Road no 1

shooting in Aug dear

an hard work coming for a war drama in a war-soon-to come with the Northern :lol:

a war drama! :tongue2: ....... so lots of fighting n gore n mayhem? :wacko: ....... but as long as d female lead's character gets to go to heaven ....... :phew:

Guest TY_KSW

Thanks dear TY

Good idea but they must consider to get a bigger posting box for upcoming KSW birthday ;)

dun worry dear, i will carry a big bag standing there in his bd to receive present on his behalf!

hehehehhe :D

a war drama! :tongue2: ....... so lots of fighting n gore n mayhem? :wacko: ....... but as long as d female lead's character gets to go to heaven ....... :phew:

it is biggest war drama ever, biggest investment ever and most of all , the first war film portrayed the actual real national hero Lee Jang Woo

dun worry, no gore or mayhem happen to his character, but i dun know who will go to heaven in the end, trust he play trumpet or harmonica instead of white piano :lol:

TY: wow, what a brilliant idea from Sang Woo oppa...TY, why don't we start writing lot of letters for him? :lol:

But i think i should buy Sang Woo oppa bigger posting box since i have a lot of letters to be sent for him :D

Ohhh, yesterday i saw my pictures collection of Sang Woo oppa (while he was playing "in Into the Sun" drama) in my pc..It makes me sad :tears: ..I haven't watched it since it's so difficult to find the dvd in my country :sweatingbullets: .. I really wanna watch it..I heard its rating was high..Gosh, why is it so difficult to find the dvd? :blink:

Guest TY_KSW

TY: wow, what a brilliant idea from Sang Woo oppa...TY, why don't we start writing lot of letters for him? :lol:

But i think i should buy Sang Woo oppa bigger posting box since i have a lot of letters to be sent for him :D

Ohhh, yesterday i saw my pictures collection of Sang Woo oppa (while he was playing "in Into the Sun" drama) in my pc..It makes me sad :tears: ..I haven't watched it since it's so difficult to find the dvd in my country :sweatingbullets: .. I really wanna watch it..I heard its rating was high..Gosh, why is it so difficult to find the dvd? :blink:

good idea, you buy a big post box for him as a birthday present, right?

about Into the sun, yes, it is one of the best dramas

a must watch drama

we got dvd collection.

You should browse it in Yesasia, it must be available there :)

Guest graceng

i think that were his fans or customers :)

wow then they must be really lucky. :D

yes he muz have big post box.

tat too small 4 so many fans to post loveletter to him.

haha. and also happy ksw accept e drama.

yeah.

g] acf3d4b46bfa8398522996f.jpg[/]

[] 34451bf9bb94e198647bd1c.jpg[/]

Hi TY, wow, a Posting Box in his Cafe' shop - what a good idea to reach-out for his fans. I'm sure everyday he gets to read many letters. Thanks for sharing this. :D:lol:

good idea, you buy a big post box for him as a birthday present, right?

about Into the sun, yes, it is one of the best dramas

a must watch drama

we got dvd collection.

You should browse it in Yesasia, it must be available there :)

TY: yeah, the dvd is available in yesasia, but you know, in my country there are many possibilities to find the dvd with different rate of price.. :D So i'm gonna try to find it first before i buy from yesasia.. :D Ohh, i really wanna watch it.. :rolleyes:

I hope these pictures hadn't been posted before..Sang Woo oppa is so cute..

I think i should kidnap him and let him stay with me.. :lol:

6a084e80.jpg

credit:livedoor

wall090629.jpg

wall090626.jpg

wall090625.jpg

credit: as marked

Guest TY_KSW

TY: yeah, the dvd is available in yesasia, but you know, in my country there are many possibilities to find the dvd with different rate of price.. :D So i'm gonna try to find it first before i buy from yesasia.. :D Ohh, i really wanna watch it.. :rolleyes:

Thank you for sharing dear, some of them havent been seen yet!

gladly to see them again and again!

[] 6a084e80.jpg[/]

[]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7302/wall090629.jpg[/]

[]http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/2967/wall090626.jpg[/]

Hi ilwoo, thanks for posting these photos here. Although a re-post, just not getting tired of looking at him - just keep them coming. He's not only cute but so adorable. hahaha - I don't think you could do it, to kidnap him since he's surrounded by bodyguards. Kidding aside, I'm sure it's not only you who wants to do this, huh? :sweatingbullets::lol:

BTW, can't wait for his upcoming drama again. He's going to start filming soon. We could get more news about him again. I really hope & pray that the drama will do great this time. :lol::mellow:

Try to get a DVD copy of that drama, it's really good. KSW looks so boyish there, with that crew-cut hair & navy uniform. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest camella

Cruel Love is showing in the Philippines channel GMA at 10 PM M to F. It is dubbed in Pilipino. Somehow I like it better than when I first watched it with perfect English subtitle. I guess watching the drama without reading the subtitles made the characters more real. i heard other people say they are enjoying the drama.

Guest TY_KSW

Cruel Love is showing in the Philippines channel GMA at 10 PM M to F. It is dubbed in Pilipino. Somehow I like it better than when I first watched it with perfect English subtitle. I guess watching the drama without reading the subtitles made the characters more real. i heard other people say they are enjoying the drama.

the drama was repeating in my country many times...

Hi Carmen, how are you?

Guest TY_KSW

anyone know what KSW's schedule for this month and next month? like where he'll be? thank you!

Hi IlKSW,

After finishing Cinderella Man he is taking short break... with family and caring og his new open Cafe Tea'Us

He will start shooting a new drama, MBC greatest war drama Road No. 1 next month Aug 2009

The drama will take 7months and to be the biggest investment in K-drama.

He will play the role of real national hero Lee Jang Woo! :D