Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Hello everybody..Glad to be back..

Been busy recently and i didn't have much time to visit soompi back then..

TY_KSW thank you for the pictures..Sang Woo oppa looks cute anytime, anywhere..

But i wish he'd still single-not a married man..Because Sang Woo oppa: just for me.. :D

I've finished watching Cinderella Man yesterday and honestly i like the drama very much..

I think i should give Sang Woo oppa two thumbs up because i like his acting as Dae San and Jun Hee..

Maybe i'll start to watch Cinderella Man again starting tomorrow..Oh, just can't get enough of Sang Woo oppa..

Guest TY_KSW

Hello everybody..Glad to be back..

Been busy recently and i didn't have much time to visit soompi back then..

TY_KSW thank you for the pictures..Sang Woo oppa looks cute anytime, anywhere..

But i wish he'd still single-not a married man..Because Sang Woo oppa: just for me.. :D

I've finished watching Cinderella Man yesterday and honestly i like the drama very much..

I think i should give Sang Woo oppa two thumbs up because i like his acting as Dae San and Jun Hee..

Maybe i'll start to watch Cinderella Man again starting tomorrow..Oh, just can't get enough of Sang Woo oppa..

Nice see you back, Ilwoo Aein!

Yah, i watched it live and still wanna re-watch, just because of KSW starring!

hermm, if he were a single man, you would have to fight hard! tsk tsk, the long queue, you know! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for posting more photos of the TEA US. Awww....... I want to have that t-shirt. It's cute. Is this for sale inside the cafe' or this photo is just fanmade. :D:lol:

yes, it is for sales and promotion campaigns...

:lol: i wanna hv it too..

off topic, just got a Giordano T as same as JDG's ads.. kekekke :lol:

yes, it is for sales and promotion campaigns...

:lol: i wanna hv it too..

off topic, just got a Giordano T as same as JDG's ads.. kekekke :lol:

TY, thanks for the reply. I'll try to visit the site later, this may be advertised there already. Even the color is cute. :D:lol:

(where did you buy the Giordano tee, there in your place? You know, the ad (Cheer Up.......) has been displayed already here in my side but too sad that it's a different model who's here.......... I know JDG's ad is only exclusive in Korea (am i right?)

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for the reply. I'll try to visit the site later, this may be advertised there already. Even the color is cute. :D:lol:

(where did you buy the Giordano tee, there in your place? You know, the ad (Cheer Up.......) has been displayed already here in my side but too sad that it's a different model who's here.......... I know JDG's ad is only exclusive in Korea (am i right?)

one of jdg fans here went to Singapore and bought one to me as a gift!

we both have same color T...

kekekek..

i will ask my bf to send me a Tea'us

kakakka :lol:

one of jdg fans here went to Singapore and bought one to me as a gift!

we both have same color T...

kekekek..

i will ask my bf to send me a Tea'us

kakakka :lol:

TY, oh, how lucky Singapore & his fans there, huh? I thought all along that the color is only white. About the Tea Us t-shirt, are you kidding or serious? Are you really referring to your BF or "our man" - hahaha - since you're always joking in your posts.................. I think you're JOKING......... lol :D:lol::D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, oh, how lucky Singapore & his fans there, huh? I thought all along that the color is only white. About the Tea Us t-shirt, are you kidding or serious? Are you really referring to your BF or "our man" - hahaha - since you're always joking in your posts.................. I think you're JOKING......... lol :D:lol::D:lol:

erhm i refered to my real flesh bf dear, not OUR MAN whos busy with his real wife and baby Luke :lol:

he is Korean too (Appearance is rather looking like SCH but 3cm higher than SCH) kakkaka :D

erhm i refered to my real flesh bf dear, not OUR MAN whos busy with his real wife and baby Luke :lol:

he is Korean too (Appearance is rather looking like SCH but 3cm higher than SCH) kakkaka :D

TY, I'm sure KSW is resting at home, giving more time now to his kid & wife - :lol:

sorry off-topic : wow, your special someone is Korean - no wonder you know a bit of korean language. Sorry, but who's SCH? :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, I'm sure KSW is resting at home, giving more time now to his kid & wife - :lol:

sorry off-topic : wow, your special someone is Korean - no wonder you know a bit of korean language. Sorry, but who's SCH? :D:lol:

:lol: SCH = Song Chang Hui my dear.. co-star with SW in Cinderella man , he was Jaemin, brother of Daesan! hahhaha! my bf is more handsome! :lol:

Nice see you back, Ilwoo Aein!

Yah, i watched it live and still wanna re-watch, just because of KSW starring!

hermm, if he were a single man, you would have to fight hard! tsk tsk, the long queue, you know! :lol:

Well thanks TY..

Hahaaa, i forgot there are a lot of girls waiting for him too..

My bad..Long queue.. :lol:

Whoaa...I'd like to go to Tea'us!!! I want that shirt too!!!

I think i should go back to Korea again..

Buying and collecting all things that are related to Sang Woo oppa.. :lol:

btw, thx for the pictures TY..

Guest TY_KSW

Fan Talk event for Korean Superstars

a3f34fcf16195a901b0480f.jpg

Korean and Japanese fans of Korean big stars Bae Yong Jun, Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo, Jung Woo Sung and Song Seung Hun to meet together in a live talk broadcasted in Tomotake broadcasting channel.

Application deadline for participating the shooting is on July 15 through Tomotake Home page www.star-tomo.com from present.

e43880b20fcc402797abd0b.png

Aaarghh!!! I crave over Sang Woo oppa photos :w00t: :w00t:

TY you're da best..I love those photos..

And TY, you're definitely right..I think we should go back to Korea..

Maybe i'll take a tent and sleep in front of Tea'us, waiting for Sang Woo oppa to come and greet me..

Tae Young onni, you're so lucky..But be careful, i'm ready to take him back to my side :D

Ohh, i wish Sang Woo oppa was mine...

Guest TY_KSW

Tae Young onni, you're so lucky..But be careful, i'm ready to take him back to my side :D

Ohh, i wish Sang Woo oppa was mine...

my dead body first, Ilwoo_aein! B)