Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest EnDlEsS88

HI TY_KSW and everyone....

I really like his new style...it is d best hairstyle he has ever done!! so hot ;)

thanks a looot 4 d updates and everything else...this thread will not survive without you!!!

Guest TY_KSW

HI TY_KSW and everyone....

I really like his new style...it is d best hairstyle he has ever done!! so hot ;)

thanks a looot 4 d updates and everything else...this thread will not survive without you!!!

agreed.. the latest hairstyle is the most handsome

that is for his role as rich Lee Jun Hee

i thought in next months we will see another style, shorter or trimmer.. cause he will play the role of the National hero in a war drama. :D

Guest peace2007

i thought in next months we will see another style, shorter or trimmer.. cause he will play the role of the National hero in a war drama. :D

Next months?You mean, The Road No.1 will start shooting in next months?

How about DaeMul, I would like to see Sangwoo to show his dance skill in DaeMul^^

Guest TY_KSW

Next months?You mean, The Road No.1 will start shooting in next months?

How about DaeMul, I would like to see Sangwoo to show his dance skill in DaeMul^^

As per current broadcasting schedule... MBC Road No 1 might carry out its shooting in July or August.

It is announced to broadcast this year in late September..

About SBS Daemul, since Lee Kim production would like to remain the protagonist casting Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo it must wait for KSW finishing MBC-10-epi "Road No 1" and Ms Go completing MBC-50-epi (Mon-Tues) "Queen Seon Deok" :lol: .. They both may be available to collaborate then.

Last few months, if m not wrong, on Mar 27 Ms Go and KSW had a intimate meet in MBC shooting site while she filmed for Queen SD and KSW shot for Cinderella...

They both had a talk without disclosing to the public, however they denied it was relating to the future Daemul project... :lol: Who knows, if not for Daemul, what should Ms Go and Mr Kwon meet for? :lol:

Guest peace2007

As per current broadcasting schedule... MBC Road No 1 might carry out its shooting in July or August.

It is announced to broadcast this year in late September..

About SBS Daemul, since Lee Kim production would like to remain the protagonist casting Go Hyun Jung and Kwon Sang Woo it must wait for KSW finishing MBC-10-epi "Road No 1" and Ms Go completing MBC-50-epi (Mon-Tues) "Queen Seon Deok" :lol: .. They both may be available to collaborate then.

Last few months, if m not wrong, on Mar 27 Ms Go and KSW had a intimate meet in MBC shooting site while she filmed for Queen SD and KSW shot for Cinderella...

They both had a talk without disclosing to the public, however they denied it was relating to the future Daemul project... :lol: Who knows, if not for Daemul, what should Ms Go and Mr Kwon meet for? :lol:

Really? Road No.1 Will be broadcasted in late September this year? Great news for all Wooers :lol:

As to DaeMul, I know that Lee Kim announced DaeMul will revive and they insist Sangwoo and Go Hyun Jung to act the leading roles. But it is only the idea of Lee Kim, How about Sangwoo and Ms.Go? There's no exact news about them two whether they two act the leading roles or not :rolleyes:

Guest TY_KSW

Really? Road No.1 Will be broadcasted in late September this year? Great news for all Wooers :lol:

As to DaeMul, I know that Lee Kim announced DaeMul will revive and they insist Sangwoo and Go Hyun Jung to act the leading roles. But it is only the idea of Lee Kim, How about Sangwoo and Ms.Go? There's no exact news about them two whether they two act the leading roles or not :rolleyes:

You are right!

only Lee kim Production announced their ideas, Ms Go and Mr Kwon haven't yet confirmed their "YES" or "NO" :D

I thought, since it once cancelled before, so Ms Go and Mr Kwon didn't wanna say anything so early before the "mission possible" ... :D

If they denied both agents would declare already.

I guess the posibility of their "acceptance" is high... Who could deny such interesting drama?

I m sure, none could be more perfect as the Lady President role as Ms Go, and none could be more excellent as the CASANOVA role as Mr Kwon!

In Them We Trust !! :lol:

Guest peace2007

You are right!

only Lee kim Production announced their ideas, Ms Go and Mr Kwon haven't yet confirmed their "YES" or "NO" :D

I thought, since it once cancelled before, so Ms Go and Mr Kwon didn't wanna say anything so early before the "mission possible" ... :D

If they denied both agents would declare already.

I guess the posibility of their "acceptance" is high... Who could deny such interesting drama?

I m sure, none could be more perfect as the Lady President role as Ms Go, and none could be more excellent as the CASANOVA role as Mr Kwon!

In Them We Trust !! :lol:

I totally agree with you that Mr. Kwon is the most perfect actor for the CASANOVA to Ms. Go's Lady President role. And if Lee Kim gets evertything OK ,Both Mr.Kwon and Ms.Go would confirm their decision to the wondereful drama DaeMul. Hope to enjoy Sangwoo's talented comedy performance in DaeMul as soon as possible :P

Guest TY_KSW

I totally agree with you that Mr. Kwon is the most perfect actor for the CASANOVA to Ms. Go's Lady President role. And if Lee Kim gets evertything OK ,Both Mr.Kwon and Ms.Go would confirm their decision to the wondereful drama DaeMul. Hope to enjoy Sangwoo's talented comedy performance in DaeMul as soon as possible :P

this is a fantasy and romantic and political drama..

He will play the role Casanova assigne to allure the president to destroy her fame as schedule by her opposite party.

tsk tsk, i quiverred with imagination that how he allure her with his own tricks! :w00t:

Guest jessicakth

Hey guys, i just want to ask a quick question: Does MBC GoldFish of Kwon Sang Woo have eng sub yet? I have the raw version... but i can't understand cuz i'm not korean speaker.. Anyway, i just wanna ask. If it has not been out yet, its fine to me. I can wait cuz i do subbing too, i know subbing the whole long show takes a lot of time and works

Thanks very much guys

Guest TY_KSW

Hey guys, i just want to ask a quick question: Does MBC GoldFish of Kwon Sang Woo have eng sub yet? I have the raw version... but i can't understand cuz i'm not korean speaker.. Anyway, i just wanna ask. If it has not been out yet, its fine to me. I can wait cuz i do subbing too, i know subbing the whole long show takes a lot of time and works

Thanks very much guys

oopp, sorry we dun have its E sub ..

same as you, we watched it without sub,

:)

Guest viry yin

Hi TY, whatever hairstyle he has, long or short, he can always pull - through. But can't wait to see his hair for his upcoming drama soon. :D:lol:

TEA' US

taken by Fans

:D

[] 81759332.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting the photos. I don't get tired of looking at him from time to time here - especially this back view. Looking at that body is a work of ART for me. So sexy & HOT! :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest eun hae YAH!

i'm looking for the drama/movie/music video which portrayed kwon sang woo. the film began with kwon sang woo in a prison, or some sort of holding cell. later, he almost got into a fight with the "prison leader" and whatever..

later, he was playing with a baseball outside the prison, and his ball dropped near that doode who he got into a fight with.. he looked down, respectfully, and asked for his baseball back

THEN, he and that "prison leader" got to know each other very well.. or like, "bonded"

then, the "prison leader" asked ksw to find his gf.. i think

well, he ripped a pix of his gf and him, from like, a long time ago

THEN, ksw got released

and then, coincidentally, ksw finds his old prison leader's gf

but i think that she's getting married to this old doode

and ksw can't seem to approach her about her old bf

then, he starts following her around nd stuff

the movies ends with the prison leader, still, in prison, tossing the baseball around..

yeah, i know, VERY sad

but i need to know if this was a drama/movie/music video

so if ANYBODY knows, please! let me know

THANKs!

Guest peace2007

i'm looking for the drama/movie/music video which portrayed kwon sang woo. the film began with kwon sang woo in a prison, or some sort of holding cell. later, he almost got into a fight with the "prison leader" and whatever..

later, he was playing with a baseball outside the prison, and his ball dropped near that doode who he got into a fight with.. he looked down, respectfully, and asked for his baseball back

THEN, he and that "prison leader" got to know each other very well.. or like, "bonded"

then, the "prison leader" asked ksw to find his gf.. i think

well, he ripped a pix of his gf and him, from like, a long time ago

THEN, ksw got released

and then, coincidentally, ksw finds his old prison leader's gf

but i think that she's getting married to this old doode

and ksw can't seem to approach her about her old bf

then, he starts following her around nd stuff

the movies ends with the prison leader, still, in prison, tossing the baseball around..

yeah, i know, VERY sad

but i need to know if this was a drama/movie/music video

so if ANYBODY knows, please! let me know

THANKs!

The name of this MV you wanna know is 《Ace of sorrow》

Here is the MV Online~~

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...of+sorrow%A1%B7