Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest EnDlEsS88

thank u guyz 4 d updates and pics...i definitely need one of these cup cakes and coffee...SO DELICIOUS B)

more pics CAFE TEA' US

] 1.jpg[/]

[] 5.jpg[]

[] 7.jpg[/

credit as stated

Hi quansu, thanks for posting the photos here of the cafe launching. KSW is so adorable - he's wearing a white tee Tea Us. :sweatingbullets::lol:

not only that, i wanna apply for a job there too :lol:

my boss will be KSW! WOW!!! :D

Hi TY, why not? hahaha - Anyway, you're just new in your current job, right? Besides, you'll be residing in Korea now once you'll work there - lol - it's ok, you could see our man up close & very personal almost everyday. :D:lol:

More pix about Tea' us in SSTV

all K medias were there... :D

] 4aa519efs.jpg[/

] 7cd9847fs.jpg[]

] 8751bce1s.jpg[/

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for more photos. :sweatingbullets::lol:

TEA' US photos taken by CSWS

] 20090517423f1f1d4ad6f1d.jpg[/]

g] 20090517a09c59d928a1230.jpg[/]

[] 20090517164cc2917c27cb1.jpg[]

TY, wow, those cakes - so yummy - It's raining during the opening - it means "good luck" - :D:lol:

During the interview, Kwon sang Woo said that part of the profit from TEA' US will be donated to the diseased children and disadvantaged people!

Good man... we are proud of you!

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200905161545431001

TY, thanks for sharing the link of this article - Also, thanks for sharing at least the gist - KSW is such a very good person. Ye, TY, we're so proud of him! :D:lol:

Guest Mariposa28

TY_KSW thanks for all the pics and goodies ^^

the cafe looks great, find an article about it

Kwon Sang Woo "Tea'us" in Myungdong

kwonsangwoo051712.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo wants to"Tea'us" with his new coffe shop smack in the busiest spot in Myongdong. But with stiff competition from big Italian and American chains, will Kwon's mug be enough to keep the cafe afloat? Let's hope that he is not being a tease.

Tea'us opened its doors on May 16th.

Location: Myongdong station (Blue Line), right across from Migliore building and Pascucci.

credit popseoul

pics:

kwonsangwoo05176.jpg

kwonsangwoo05174.jpg

credit on pic

KWON SANG WOO OPENS-UP A COFFEE SHOP

posterphoto87669.jpg

Actor kwon Sang-woo has opened his own coffee shop, "TEA'US"!

He is tasting his own brand of coffee as he is being interviewed in this picture.

Kwon has opened this coffee franchise which is expected to be a big business with a few of his best friends.

Fans, let's go and help his business!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Guest danick

Another tourist destination in Korea. KSW's own cafe, I'm sure that it will not only be the locals who will be patronizing the shop.

I don't really follow his activities but man, his acting in Cinderella Man is really so amazing that I am so glad that I watch the series from day 1.

thanks for the updates and links!

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, why not? hahaha - Anyway, you're just new in your current job, right? Besides, you'll be residing in Korea now once you'll work there - lol - it's ok, you could see our man up close & very personal almost everyday. :D:lol:

hhahahha, i dun mind to move again once he approved! ahhahha

seeing him everyday is just the biggest bonus that all emplyees expected :lol::lol:

TY, wow, those cakes - so yummy - It's raining during the opening - it means "good luck" - :D:lol:

in your country its meaning is "GOOD LUCK" too?

here is same... kekekeke :lol:

Shooting scenes taken on May 15

This must be Dae San seriously roled his twin brother Lee Jun Hee

img0108v.jpg

img0110dm.jpg

img0101rcb.jpg

img0109s.jpg

Credit: As stated

May 18, 2009

Kwon Sang-woo offers fans another taste of him

Waning 'Hallyu' star Kwon Sang-woo entered the coffee game on Saturday when he held a grand opening event for his new coffee shop "Tea-us" in Myeong-dong in central Seoul.

Standing behind the counter in front of photographers and entertainment journalists, Kwon whipped up brews for fans and media folks with the un-ironic "Konglish"-filled slogan "Taste Coffee, Tea, and Him" proudly emblazoned behind the walls of his new joint.

2009051618082527394_184811_0.jpg

"I didn't want to just lend my name to this shop, so my friends and I have been planning the opening of this coffee house since 2, 3 years ago," the 33-year-old actor said. "I'm more nervous now than I was during my debut years and I hope this coffee shop becomes a place where both my Korean and Japanese fans can come to enjoy each other's company in a comfortable, cozy environment."

The name "Tea-us" is a homonym of "Mr. Tears," the nickname fans around Asia gave him after his role in the 2003 SBS television series, "Stairway to Heaven."

2009051618055427494_183611_0.jpg

The stock tear-jerker won over the hearts of countless Japanese housewives, who had been looking for the next "Yonsama" to pine for. So it was appropriate that the actor chose Myeong-dong, Seoul's unofficial "Japan Town," to open his new business venture to capitalize on the massive tourist traffic.

Kwon has been the subject of controversy in recent months by having a son out of wedlock with actress Son Tae-young. Pre-marriage pregnancy is still a taboo concept in Korea and their private life has come under scrutiny by the supposedly conservative Korean media.

Piling on more controversy to his career were his comments he made of his desire to emigrate to another country as he "has had enough with life in Korea," in response to the malicious media gossip about his private life.

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr, image from MyDaily copied from news.yahoo.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread

Guest TY_KSW

thanks Will and Rubie for the news...

help me to update dear....

you know, i m rather busier these days for moving new job! :lol:

thanks Will and Rubie for the news...

help me to update dear....

you know, i m rather busier these days for moving new job! :lol:

TY, at least, I'm happy that I could still see you here most often............ it's just but natural when you're new in a job but you could cope up with it soon. BUT, it's another story when someday (hahaha) you'll work in Tea Us.......... We would see more updates from you & especially fan accounts/stories from you, my dear everyday about our man - lol - :D:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, at least, I'm happy that I could still see you here most often............ it's just but natural when you're new in a job but you could cope up with it soon. BUT, it's another story when someday (hahaha) you'll work in Tea Us.......... We would see more updates from you & especially fan accounts/stories from you, my dear everyday about our man - lol - :D:lol:

hahhaha, you could count on me if i were his employee dear... of updating in term of fan accounts/stories like you mentioned!

kekeke, but something need to keep for myself kakkakakka **laugh evil** :lol:

Guest tianared

May 18, 2009

Kwon Sang-woo offers fans another taste of him

Waning 'Hallyu' star Kwon Sang-woo entered the coffee game on Saturday when he held a grand opening event for his new coffee shop "Tea-us" in Myeong-dong in central Seoul.

Standing behind the counter in front of photographers and entertainment journalists, Kwon whipped up brews for fans and media folks with the un-ironic "Konglish"-filled slogan "Taste Coffee, Tea, and Him" proudly emblazoned behind the walls of his new joint.

2009051618082527394_184811_0.jpg

"I didn't want to just lend my name to this shop, so my friends and I have been planning the opening of this coffee house since 2, 3 years ago," the 33-year-old actor said. "I'm more nervous now than I was during my debut years and I hope this coffee shop becomes a place where both my Korean and Japanese fans can come to enjoy each other's company in a comfortable, cozy environment."

The name "Tea-us" is a homonym of "Mr. Tears," the nickname fans around Asia gave him after his role in the 2003 SBS television series, "Stairway to Heaven."

2009051618055427494_183611_0.jpg

The stock tear-jerker won over the hearts of countless Japanese housewives, who had been looking for the next "Yonsama" to pine for. So it was appropriate that the actor chose Myeong-dong, Seoul's unofficial "Japan Town," to open his new business venture to capitalize on the massive tourist traffic.

Kwon has been the subject of controversy in recent months by having a son out of wedlock with actress Son Tae-young. Pre-marriage pregnancy is still a taboo concept in Korea and their private life has come under scrutiny by the supposedly conservative Korean media.

Piling on more controversy to his career were his comments he made of his desire to emigrate to another country as he "has had enough with life in Korea," in response to the malicious media gossip about his private life.

By Song Woong-ki (kws@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr, image from MyDaily copied from news.yahoo.kr

Credit : rubie/news thread

I still love him as an actor. It's too bad that the media just doesn't leave him alone.

I still love him as an actor. It's too bad that the media just doesn't leave him alone.

Hi tianared, I think it's the price of being popular................. I'm sure KSW has been used to it. But I hope medias should know that they could only enter halfway into his life being an actor & the other half will be his alone for his family. :lol::mellow: