Admin

Guest TY_KSW
Guest TY_KSW
Guest TY_KSW

Oh Dae San left 2 message on CSWS today :lol:

1st message

1013 May 2

I m to go to Dongdaemun for drama shooting... here send you my regards

It is enthusiastically and happily shooting with everybody..

In every Wednesday and Thursday ... please enjoy ^^

It is raining here ...

Please take care and be careful not to get cold .!

CSWS Jae Pak ! (success!)

2nd message

1024 May 2

I heard Japanese fans will pay for a tour to Korea to participate CAFE TEA'US and visit Cinderella Man shooting site.

It should be checked with agent to avoid the wrong information. I would like to inform you in order you won't be affected.

Actually the openning of cafe will be on May 16 and same day evening i willl go to shooting site.

Looking forward to see netizen fan CSWS in the openning too!

^^

Hi TY, thanks for sharing his messages. So sweet of him to write the messages despite of his busy schedule. So, the Cafe launching will be on May 16 & not May 15. :lol::D

TY_KSW thanks dearie for the caps, my pc is getting crazy from all the hot pics, lol

thnaks for the links, updates and articles, *big hug*

i still didn't watch Cindrella man with subs but even without it, sangwoo is really amazing in both roles, specially in oh daesan role cos it's taking much screen time, he's soo funny, his expressions, and specially in the last scene yesterday, like you said i really rolled on the floor from laughing, :lol: :lol:

wave to willenette

the thread seems a bit empty these days, thanks TY_KSW for keeping it alive

Hi mariposa, so nice seeing your post here. I wasn't able to go online for some days since I had my vacation. I missed this thread. BTW, you could always count on TY for keeping this move up & down. He adores this man so much! :lol::D

Guest babykep

wow thanks for all the great info and photos. He is my favorite actor !! So luv him <3. Watching his latest drama Cinderella man. This drama shows his acting talent to the max. KSW fighting!!

Guest TY_KSW

wow thanks for all the great info and photos. He is my favorite actor !! So luv him <3. Watching his latest drama Cinderella man. This drama shows his acting talent to the max. KSW fighting!!

Hi babykep, Welcome to Sangwoo thread!

nice to read your words,

agreed! Cinderella Man show his acting skil to the max..

Jaepak! Success!!! (© Oh Dae San)

Guest TY_KSW

Song Chang Ui "Seeing Kwon Sang Woo family type I would like to get married!"

Star.mt.co.kr - 2009/05/03 13-49

In the latest interview with Star magazine actor Song Chang Ui expressed his admiration for Kwon Sang Woo's family.

To the question "Actor Kwon Sang-woo was married, do you want to ?"

Song answered: Yes. If I m to married I want to be like Kwon Sang Woo's. 'Cinderella Man' is the first time we collaborate together. He told me that he loves his family and is having a good stability. He also showed me the photos taken Son Tae Young hugging their baby. Their baby is very cute. He is so proud of that. I will be prepared for getting married within 3 years and raise a beautiful family like him.

I want to be recognized as an actor than a star popularity. Looking at his real charm, I feel truly appreciated!"

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

Song Chang Ui "Seeing Kwon Sang Woo family type I would like to get married!"

Star.mt.co.kr - 2009/05/03 13-49

In the latest interview with Star magazine actor Song Chang Ui expressed his admiration for Kwon Sang Woo's family.

To the question "Actor Kwon Sang-woo was married, do you want to ?"

Song answered: Yes. If I m to married I want to be like Kwon Sang Woo's. 'Cinderella Man' is the first time we collaborate together. He told me that he loves his family and is having a good stability. He also showed me the photos taken Son Tae Young hugging their baby. Their baby is very cute. He is so proud of that. I will be prepared for getting married within 3 years and raise a beautiful family like him.

I want to be recognized as an actor than a star popularity. Looking at his real charm, I feel truly appreciated!"

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

TY, thanks for sharing this. Gosh, I hope also to see that picture so I could take a look at the face of his baby. He influenced SCU to also get married - hahaha - :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

TY, thanks for sharing this. Gosh, I hope also to see that picture so I could take a look at the face of his baby. He influenced SCU to also get married - hahaha - :lol::D

hahha, seem all co-stars with him wanna to get married! must be the effect of Luke Kwon!

yah! i cant wait to see his photos, tsk tsk, his mom said he looked quite after his dad!

:lol:

Guest TY_KSW

4b483b73t691eef3c3a93.jpg

Cinderella making and Special broadcast will be air in KNTV Japan

Timeslot: 1740 from June 7 to Jun 20

Introducing: Kwon Sang Woo - Song Chang Ui

Progamme : KOREA ENTER24 SPECIAL - Kwon Sang Woo ~ Cinderella Man

Act.1 June 7 17:40-18:10

Re-broadcast: June 8 6:00 - 6:30

June 10 01:45-02:15

Act.2 June 21 17:40-18:10

Re-broadcast: June 22 6:00 - 6:30

June 24 01:45- 02:15

Act.3 July 5 17:40-18:10

Re-broadcast: July 6 6:00 - 6:30

July 8 01:45- 02:15

Act.4 July 19 17:40-18:10

Re-broadcast: July 20 6:00 - 6:30

July 22 01:45- 02:15

Cinderella making and Special broadcast will be air in KNTV Japan

Timeslot: 1740 from June 7 to Jun 20

Progamme : KOREA ENTER24 SPECIAL - Kwon Sang Woo ~ Cinderella Man

Act.1 July 7 13:40-14:10

/再放送 6月8日(月)午後6:00-6:30

/再々放送 6月10日(水)深夜1:45-2:15

Act.2 6月21日(日)午後5:40-6:10/再放送 6月22日(月)午後6:00-6:30

/再々放送 6月24日(水)深夜1:45-

Hi TY, thanks for this info. I feel grateful for Japan to have The making of this drama broadcasted. I hope Korea's network could also do the same after the finale' of the series. But wondering why the period is so long, huh - June 7-20? :lol: :blush:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for this info. I feel grateful for Japan to have The making of this drama broadcasted. I hope Korea's network could also do the same after the finale' of the series. But wondering why the period is so long, huh - June 7-20? :lol: :blush:

my dear, i have edited..

the pc just shut down when i was half way...

the period is so long ? not enough for Japanese dear.. :lol:

*** Hahaha – in fairness, no comment…………….. :lol:

DIETHER OCAMPO MISTAKEN TO BE KWON SANG WOO

2624289100058378user_photo.anon.jpeg

Filipino actor Diether Ocampo was mistaken to be Korean hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo by Koreans during a shoot in South Korea for the Philippine version of the 2005 SBS hit drama "Only You" which originally stars Korean stars Han Chae Young and Jo Eun Jae.

Diether Ocampo relayed on an interview in a Philippine talk show "Ruffa and Ai" aired earlier today (April 29, 2009) that he was cycling as part of the scene in the drama when he noticed some Koreans screaming a name. Flustered and confused by the attention, he apologized to the crowd and asked the Korean crew what they are saying. The Korean crew said that they thought Diether Ocampo is Kwon Sang Woo, a famous Korean hallyu stars who is the lead in Korean hit dramas like Stairway to Heaven.

Ocampo plays Jonathan, a swimmer turned chef. The role is played by Lee Chun Hee as Jung Hyun Sung in the original drama. Angel Locsin plays Han Chae Young's Cha Eun Jae a.k.a. Jillian and Sam Milby plays Jo Hyun Jae's Han Yi Joon a.k.a. TJ.

The Philippine version of "Only You" has premiered last Monday, April 27, 2009 with an impressive rating of 39.2 percent according to Taylor Nelson Sofres (TNS) overnight survey. It airs in ABS-CBN primetime right after "May Bukas Pa."

8430592315271498user_photo.anon.jpeg

credits to: ampedasia

Guest TY_KSW

*** Hahaha – in fairness, no comment…………….. :lol:

DIETHER OCAMPO MISTAKEN TO BE KWON SANG WOO

credits to: ampedasia

hahahha, thanks my dear!

hahhaha, i dun know whether Diether was sad or happy when being mistaken with oppa!

hahaha, wonder why netizens could mix up like that... :lol::lol:

hahahha, thanks my dear!

hahhaha, i dun know whether Diether was sad or happy when being mistaken with oppa!

hahaha, wonder why netizens could mix up like that... :lol::lol:

Hi TY, definitely, he's happy & very proud to be mistaken as KSW! Do you think there's something wrong with netizens eyes? But in fairness again, my dear, Diether is also a HOTTIE! He got that sexy bod, too! :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, definitely, he's happy & very proud to be mistaken as KSW! Do you think there's something wrong with netizens eyes? But in fairness again, my dear, both are a HOTTIE! Both got that sexy bod! :lol::D

i hope he is happy with that mistaken ...

agree, Diether is a hottie too!

actually, i thought netizens got something wrong with eyes...

cause, their face appearance aren't looking alike..

if i were there, i would not mix up...

hahhaha!

but could not blame them, cause both are hotttt! :lol:

^ Dropping by to say hello to KSWers :D ! I'm planning to watch CM very soon, hehe. Mona, how about the drama sis? You 've changed a new job?

Em had a wonderful trip in SG :D

Guest TY_KSW

^ Dropping by to say hello to KSWers :D ! I'm planning to watch CM very soon, hehe. Mona, how about the drama sis? You 've changed a new job?

Em had a wonderful trip in SG :D

Hi Utkim,

Cinderella Man is high recomended! the more you watch the more interesting..

i m sure..

em ve SGN vui ha? di choi nhieu ko? co di an uong nhieu ko? kekekke :lol:

^ I will check CM by this weekend, Thanks dear :D .

Em khong co di choi nhieu lam vi em ve do duoc co 10 ngay, chi co tham ba con va 1 vai nguoi ban hoi nho di hoc chung. Nhung di an hang ngoai cho thi nhieu lam :lol:.