Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

moi just got moi's MBA B) ....... of cos Sangwoo himself is oredi a hot selling point to d viewers :)

wow! you got MBA .. Congratulation!

so, its not time to call sweet n demune n innocent anymore... :lol:

agree, Sangwoo himself is a hot selling point to the viewers... and all his projects are getting high export sales! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang Woo's message on CSWS at 2333 on April 17

It is very happy during shooting "The Prince and the Pauper."

There are 2 interesting dramas from 2 broadcasting television, however they will come end soon... and then, its our turn now.

We are reading reporter's taken after watching episode 1 and 2 ... ^ ^

In NAVER the most searching term is "The Prince and the Pauper." .. Fighting!

Im more confident on the rating .. and also happy to carry out the shooting ... I hope to receive your interesting concern

Filming staff are working hard for the best ... ratings will be better! ! !

I just read the first page of a magazine and found that it is nonsense because of ignorance ...

Although all of the drama may be same ... there should be concerned the fact that all the staff are hardworking and contributing... At least they must be respect for it ..

However in half of comment, they got it objectively justified ^^ They still need to look at the objective to evaluate a TV drama..

Hope you all enjoy this drama...

There are 2 interesting dramas from 2 broadcasting television, however they will come end soon... and then, its our turn now.

Im more confident on the rating .. and also happy to carry out the shooting ... I hope to receive your interesting concern

I just read the first page of a magazine and found that it is nonsense due to that ignorance of the reporters ...

Although all of the drama may be same ... there should be concerned the fact that all the staff are hardworking and contributing... At least they must be respect for it ..

However in half of comment, they got it objectively justified ^^ They still need to look at the objective to evaluate a TV drama..

Hi TY, thanks for sharing the translation of his message. So sweet of him to write a message to his fans out there. "ratings will be better" - i believe you, KSW. Of course, I enjoy watching your drama. :lol::D

Kboom 6-2009

Vol 45

[] b43f9e2039acac962d36236.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting this magazine. Wow, he's the cover for the KBoom. He looks great. :lol::sweatingbullets:

wow! you got MBA .. Congratulation!

so, its not time to call sweet n demune n innocent anymore... :lol:

agree, Sangwoo himself is a hot selling point to the viewers... and all his projects are getting high export sales! :lol:

on d contraire dear! :w00t: ..... moi intend to be a sweet n demure n innocent MBA! :sweatingbullets: ...... now u know d real reason Sangwoo n moi had to break up :tears: ..... many men even 2day r still traditional n chauvinistic , they can't stand a wifie with a higher edu than themselves -_- ...... luckily Myeonggie being from d younger Gen is more open! B)

..... anyway its nostalgia time :phew:

sj20.jpg

sj12.jpg

k4.jpg

neither she nor STY r post grads! B)

Guest TY_KSW

on d contraire dear! :w00t: ..... moi intend to be a sweet n demure n innocent MBA! :sweatingbullets: ...... now u know d real reason Sangwoo n moi had to break up :tears: ..... many men even 2day r still traditional n chauvinistic , they can't stand a wifie with a higher edu than themselves-_- ...... luckily Myeonggie being from d younger Gen is more open! B)

..... anyway its nostalgia time :phew:

neither she nor STY r post grads! B)

i hope so dear, that your Myeonggie is more open!

or he will follow his senior Sangwoo to marriage a non-MBA wifie! :lol:

Continue to post captures

Episode 2

c15c.jpg

c16.jpg

c17.th.jpg c18mmo.th.jpg

Credit as stated

<_<

i hope so dear, that your Myeonggie is more open!

or he will follow his senior Sangwoo to marriage a non-MBA wifie! :lol:

actually moi's MBA supervisor wanted moi 2 do PhD n take up d uni academic career B) ..... but moi m too lazy to even think about doing years n years of endless research! :wacko:

...... just imagine though :phew: ......Doctor moi! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo will really flip! 36_11_6.gif

20061018_239202.jpg20061018_239199.jpg

holy nostalgia! :w00t:

no need to introduce WHO :lol:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/570/36621136.jpg

Credit as stated

methinks its so silly to be running in such a long gown on cobbled pavement in those so high stilts -_- ( ..... oops! okie okie! moi meant heels! :w00t: ) ..... a sure recipe for disaster when those stilts in high motion suddenly get stuck in between d stones or trip over d gown! 36_11_6.gif

Guest TY_KSW

<_<

actually moi's MBA supervisor wanted moi 2 do PhD n take up d uni academic career B) ..... but moi m too lazy to even think about doing years n years of endless research! :wacko:

...... just imagine though :phew: ......Doctor moi! :w00t: ....... Sangwoo will really flip! 36_11_6.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/zze...1018_239199.jpg

holy nostalgia! :w00t:

hahha, that photo was when Sangwoo prayed not to meet any doctor (i mean doctor degree) :lol::lol:

Guest viry yin

I just read the first page of a magazine and found that it is nonsense because of ignorance ...

KSW is enjoying shooting drama, so that’s enough for his fans!!!

I think this is a great opportunity to show the double talent of KSW in a double role, KSW cheers for CM:lol: !!!!

Dear soompi friends thanks for all your pics and video about this wonderful drama :)