Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Another version trailer..

Wow, more and more interesting... Sangwoo doing kungfu there.. hahha

Hi TY, thanks for sharing here another version of the trailer/teaser. Both are nice & cool. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Who was he thinking of?? :D

[] 090402sindererakaiken56.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, he's praying - hahaha - (that he's drama will do good rating-wise) :lol::sweatingbullets:

Close up shot...

[]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2788/68955042.jpg[/]

Hi azura, I could see clearly the flawless skin & the well-shaped nose. :lol::sweatingbullets:

eherm!!! :D

] 348e4f13.jpg[]

Credit as stated

TY, leaning a little on him..............seems our man is not comfortable, shy or scared that someone will get jealous? lol - :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

TY, leaning a little on him..............seems our man is not comfortable, shy or scared that someone will get jealous? lol - :lol::sweatingbullets:

i thought the its the 2nd reason.. kekekkekek! looked she is so young n fresh like a blossom! kekekke!

*** Looking forward to see their chemistry on the screen soon. It should be a great series. :lol:

KWON SANG WOO VIDEO CHATS WITH SNSD MEMBER

An actor Kwon Sangwoo said he had a chance to video chat with one of SNSD member.

A production announcement for MBC Wednes/Thurs drama 'Cinderella Man' was held on April 2nd, 1:30PM, at Sogongdong Lotte Hotel, Seoul. During the production announcement, Kang Sangwoo said, "Sometimes, Yoona lets me video chat with a SNSD member...it's really fun".

He added, "I really think SNSD's mini-album is great...my favorite member is Yoona and my second favorite SNSD member is Yuri". His reason for Yuri as his second favorite SNSD member is that they both share same last name "Kwon".

"It's really amazing experience to film this drama with Yoona...Yoona looks really pretty in person. She looks even prettier on the big screen. I think Yoona's acting is really relaxed", said Kwon Sangwoo.

Furthermore, Kang Sangwoo explained an interesting phenomenon

"Strangely, I don't make NGs when I'm acting with other actors/actresses. However, whenever I'm with Yoona, I tend to make many NGs; I feel bad.

Credits:

Written by Lee Mihae macondo@newsen.com / Jung Yoojin noir1979@newsen.com

Translated by cathode@soshified.com/forums

April 3, 2009

Cinderella couple

03010206.jpg

Actors Kwon Sang-woo and Yoona at the Lotte Hotel in Sogong-dong, central Seoul, on Thursday.

The two were cast in MBC-TV's new drama "Cinderella Man," which is about love and success in Dongdaemun Market, a center for fashion in Korea. [NEWSIS]

Source : JoongAng Daily

Credit : deka if / news thread

Guest TY_KSW

He chat with the girl band! ahhahha... and Yuri is his 2nd fav because of her family name KWON!! muahahha! Kwon Yuri ! :lol:

Our man has sense of humour.. i love it! :D

'"CINDERELLA MAN" IS READY TO AIR

cinderella-0402-121.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo’s comeback drama, “Cinderella Man” will finally air on April 15th. And the drama cast, including Yoona (Girls Generation), Han Eun-jung and Song Chang-eui (left to right) were at hand for the press conference at Lotte Hotel on April 2nd.

Will you be tuning in?

cinderella-0402-2-thumb11.jpg

Yoona, Han Eun-jung

cinderella-0402-9-thumb1.jpg

Sang-woo,Song Chang-eui

Source : popseoul

“CINDERELLA MAN” PRODUCTION PRESS CONFERENCE

th_cinmanpc2.jpgth_cinmanpc1.jpg

The drama held its production press conference on the afternoon of April 2 at Lotte Hotel in Seoul. Cast members present were, in order above, Kwon Sang-woo (Bad Love), Yoon-ah (You’re My Destiny), Han Eun-jung (Lawyers of Korea), and Song Chang-eui (Scale of Providence).

Kwon was asked about the 14-year age difference between him and Yoon-ah, and whether they’d feel a generation gap. (He was born in 1976, she in 1990.) He explained that it’s a “strange and interesting” feeling (신기하다), which Yoon-ah also echoed, particularly since he’s an “oppa” she’d never imagined getting to act with. Kwon said, “We haven’t conversed enough yet to feel a generation gap, but seeing her on set, she’s even prettier in person and she acts well, which puts me at ease. When I’m filming with other people, I don’t make many NGs [mistakes], but only with Yoon-ah, I have a lot of NGs.”

He also explained what a novel feeling it was to talk to Yoon-ah’s Girls’ Generation groupmates via video phone, thanks to his co-star.

Kwon was also asked if he felt any pressure with this drama (following his mess of a drama Bad Love). He answered that he doesn’t feel too much pressure: “My last drama didn’t do so well, so I’d like for this one to do better than that. Whatever the project, when I’ve thought insistently that ‘This one did well so the next one must do better,’ things haven’t worked that way.”

Cinderella Man premieres April 15.

for credits + more pictures: dramabeans

Guest Azura

CHOSUN.com took the best angle ! his perfect face and flawless complexion! :)

] aa5b2294.jpg

He has the perfect skin...wonder will there be any more cosmetic endorsement?

Guest TY_KSW

He has the perfect skin...wonder will there be any more cosmetic endorsement?

i thought he is the best embassy for man cosmetics, not bias, but its true.

If there is invitation he should consider a good brand and good gratitude people there too...

Speaking of cosmetic, agoo, last week seeing the new poster ads of his "no-more" showing the new face, hahahhahha! needless to say.. sure u know why! :lol:

Guest Azura

i thought he is the best embassy for man cosmetics, not bias, but its true.

If there is invitation he should consider a good brand and good gratitude people there too...

Speaking of cosmetic, agoo, last week seeing the new poster ads of his "no-more" showing the new face, i almost spitted my morning milk tea to the screen! hahahhahha! needless to say.. sure u know why! :lol:

Oh ya i know who you're referring to....that new chap is not bad but he just dont have that feel like KSW I feel awkward seeing his poster in the shop. :blink:

Guest TY_KSW

Oh ya i know who you're referring to....that new chap is not bad but he just dont have that feel like KSW I feel awkward seeing his poster in the shop. :blink:

yah, you were in Korea last few weeks and saw the posters..

i hope we here wont see... still no updated poster here.. just a no name woman..

and of course, no customers..

recalled last few year back, crowd of ppl in the shops! <_<