Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

Kwon Sang-woo makes a surprise appearance on Yiruma - the East-West Classic Radio

[2009-04-01 17:18:21]

2009040116572610021.jpg

The coming KBS radio show named The East West performed by famous pianist Yiruma will greet a surprise attendance of actor Kwon Sang Woo.

The coming April 2nd, 2009 Kwon Sang Woo will happen in the 30th Anniversary KBS special live Classic FM-18 hours a the surprise guest.

This is the beginning of this year programe "The World of Music" in KBS FM. Although being busy with filming Kwon Sang Woo still accepted the invitation of Yiruma to attend the concert. Last year end Kwon Sang Woo and his wife Song Tae Young also participated in Yiruma "National-wide tour". The coming appearance will be the 2nd time.

Kwon Sang-woo is to happen in 3 hours from 4:00 p.m. to 07:00 in the Yiruma live interview. Through the phone Kwon expressed his interest in the programe and said that listening to clasical music is his favorite.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904011657261002

Guest Azura

CINDERELLA MAN PRESSCON

DATE: 2 APR 2009 1.30PM

VENUE: SEOUL LOTTE WORLD HOTEL, BLUE DIAMOND HALL

PARTICIPANTS: KWON SANG WOO. YOONA, SONG CHANG UI, HAN EUN JUNG

SCHEDULE: PHOTO TAKING, INTRODUCTION, QUESTION & ANSWER, GROUP INTERVIEW, VIDEO INTERVIEW

2009032613133612.jpg

introduction trailer!

i must confess the super effect of USD1 milliion value MCC

2-Woo in same angle !

:lol:

Hi TY, thanks for sharing here the intro trailer. Nice & cool clip. Hahaha - they're surprised when they met & saw each other. Look at what an HD cam can do to show that dual effect on the screen. Take note, it's not the double, it's the real KSW vs the other KSW. :lol::sweatingbullets:

CINDERELLA MAN PRESSCON

DATE: 2 APR 2009 1.30PM

VENUE: SEOUL LOTTE WORLD HOTEL, BLUE DIAMOND HALL

PARTICIPANTS: KWON SANG WOO. YOONA, SONG CHANG UI, HAN EUN JUNG

SCHEDULE: PHOTO TAKING, INTRODUCTION, QUESTION & ANSWER, GROUP INTERVIEW, VIDEO INTERVIEW

[]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3091/2009032613133612.jpg[/]

Hi azura, thanks for this updates. This is TODAY! Can't wait to see it. :lol::D

Kwon Sang-woo makes a surprise appearance on Yiruma - the East-West Classic Radio

[2009-04-01 17:18:21]

[] 2009040116572610021.jpg[/]

The coming KBS radio show named The East West performed by famous pianist Yiruma will greet a surprise attendance of actor Kwon Sang Woo.

The coming April 2nd, 2009 Kwon Sang Woo will happen in the 30th Anniversary KBS special live Classic FM-18 hours a the surprise guest.

This is the beginning of this year programe "The World of Music" in KBS FM. Although being busy with filming Kwon Sang Woo still accepted the invitation of Yiruma to attend the concert. Last year end Kwon Sang Woo and his wife Song Tae Young also participated in Yiruma "National-wide tour". The coming appearance will be the 2nd time.

Kwon Sang-woo is to happen in 3 hours from 4:00 p.m. to 07:00 in the Yiruma live interview. Through the phone Kwon expressed his interest in the programe and said that listening to clasical music is his favorite.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904011657261002

TY, thanks for sharing this article. Wow, he's so busy today - aside from the presscon scheduled he has this guesting show. Can't wait also to see this. :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, thanks for sharing here the intro trailer. Nice & cool clip. Hahaha - they're surprised when they met & saw each other. Look at what an HD cam can do to show that dual effect on the screen. Take note, it's not the double, it's the real KSW vs the other KSW. :lol::sweatingbullets:

dear, there is another version of new trailer with E sub done by Soshisub in Cinderella thread

The 2nd version is also very interesting ... kakkaka! i m very happy..

dear, there is another version of new trailer with E sub done by Soshisub in Cinderella thread

The 2nd version is also very interesting ... kakkaka! i m very happy..

TY, haven't visited the thread yet..........will go there. Thanks for this info. :lol::D

Guest TY_KSW

oh my! that 2in1 poster of ksw is priceless!

Yes!! agreed!

it is the first time an actor played 2-in-1 role dear..

That attracted much public attention.. kekek

Hope our man didnt get the pressure for it!

In Sangwoo we trust! :D

Here come the man

[] 2009040214215810011.jpg[/]

Credit as stated

TY, thanks for posting this very new photo. Wow, look at that attire. So dashing........ so HOT! I just love his looks. It's so nice. I want to see that smiles, KSW. Now, the presscon..........it only shows that broadcasting of the drama is nearing........... I hope this will rate well. Can't wait for it. :lol::sweatingbullets: