Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

'CINDERELLA MAN" TEASER POSTERS

posterphoto83735.jpegposterphoto83734.jpegposterphoto83732.jpeg

New MBC drama "Cinderella Man" has its teaser poster released!

The main actors in this drama are kwon Sang-woo, Han Eun-jeong, Yoona, and Song Chang-hee!

kwon Sang-woo has two sides of him revealed through the poster because he will be two characters in this drama!

This fashion drama will be a great hit! First episode is on April 15th!

Source : news.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

KSW leaving Japan for Home.....

]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/943/99914281.jpg[/]

credit CSWS

Hi azura, thanks for posting this photo & for the info of his departure for Korea. Gosh, our man is just so dashing, sexy & HOT with that black jacket, skinny jeans & yellow rubber shoes, wearing that kind of hat. ( how I wish I could see him on beanie again soon) So many fans were there to send him off. Lucky days & moments for Japanese/all fans there once again. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest TY_KSW

Hi TY, of course, he missed his son very much - he hasn't seen & be with him for some days. But my dear, not only Luke, huh - also his wifey. :lol::D

ehheheh.. Will, that is so censor to say.. hahha!

Guest bless_u

waiting for his new drama... wow he is still so hot...

I'm just hoping that the girls doesn;t have the wavy hair... it makes them look old and out of fashion..

sorry guys... it's just my opinion

I hope KSW or wife can post up a picture of their son

Cinderella Man Promotional Posters Unleashed

20090331_cinderellaman_605.jpg

Having released promotional pictures last week, MBC is continuning its publicity buzz for Cinderella Man with the release of 5 different drama posters.

Many have commented that the posters looked like pictures from a fashion photoshoot instead of a drama. Because of the fact that Kwon Sang Woo plays 2 characters, Oh Dae San and Lee Joon Hee in the drama, he has to change into twice the number of outfits than what the others wore. He has to first film his part for Lee Joon Hee and then change his hairstyle and outfit for Oh Dae San. But thankfully, the speed by which Kwon Sang Woo changed into his different outfits were so quick that it didn't really affect the flow.

The fashion-inspired drama has been billed the modern tale of the Prince and the Pauper because of the disparity in wealth and status between the two characters played by Kwon Sang Woo. It's also being highly anticipated by fans of idol singer YoonA who is appearing in her 2nd drama. Filming is currently underway and will premiere on 15th April.

20090331_cinderellaman_b_thumb.jpg20090331_cinderellaman_c_thumb.jpg20090331_cinderellaman_d_thumb.jpg

Source : allkpop

Guest TY_KSW

Cinderella Man Promotional Posters Unleashed

Many have commented that the posters looked like pictures from a fashion photoshoot instead of a drama. Because of the fact that Kwon Sang Woo plays 2 characters, Oh Dae San and Lee Joon Hee in the drama, he has to change into twice the number of outfits than what the others wore. He has to first film his part for Lee Joon Hee and then change his hairstyle and outfit for Oh Dae San. But thankfully, the speed by which Kwon Sang Woo changed into his different outfits were so quick that it didn't really affect the flow.

Source : allkpop

HAHHA, our man changed the attires so quick hah?

Thanks Will ! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

From Cinderella Man thread...

Official Wallpapers

From the MBC official website, wallpaper of each character:

(Pretty big wallpapers. Linking is better than lagging!)

Oh Dae San (Kwon SangWoo): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Lee Jun Hee (Kwon SangWoo): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Seo Yoo Jin (Im YoonA): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Lee Jae Min (Song ChangUi): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

Jang Se Eun (Han EunJung): 1024x768 || 1280x1024

waiting for his new drama... wow he is still so hot...

I'm just hoping that the girls doesn;t have the wavy hair... it makes them look old and out of fashion..

sorry guys... it's just my opinion

I hope KSW or wife can post up a picture of their son

maybe they can't for security reasons B)