Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

Ladies, Please noted. Sangwoo has completed recording for KBS2 talk show "Sangsang Plus" and here is the broadcasting schedule.

Repost from the talk show thread:

Episode 46 (09-03-03)

Guests: Kwon Sang Woo & Lee Bo Young ('A Story Sadder Than Sadness' Movie Cast) & Lee Han Wi

Here is the thread link for your following:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=540

Ladies, Please noted. Sangwoo has completed recording for KBS2 talk show "Sangsang Plus" and here is the broadcasting schedule.

TY, thanks for the updates. Can't wait to see this. This show is interesting. :lol::)

hmm...what i read on another news was that Sangwoo did not went for the recording of "Sangsang Plus" as he has fall sick and confirmed by his manager.

They have schedule to record KBS 2TV "Sangsang Plus" on 26 Feb but the production team for this programme was informed by Sangwoo's management on evening of 23 Feb that they have to cancel the recording as Sangwoo has been down with heavy flu and is sick.

hmm...what i read on another news was that Sangwoo did not went for the recording of "Sangsang Plus" as he has fall sick and confirmed by his manager.

Sangwoo has been down with heavy flu and was sick for a couple of days.

Azura, really, he's sick? Might be fatigue due to heavy sched of filming the drama & doing post-works for the movie. Poor Sangwoo! I hope for his speedy recovery. Take care, ,my love! :lol::)

They have schedule to record KBS 2TV "Sangsang Plus" on 26 Feb but the production team for this programme was informed by Sangwoo's management on evening of 23 Feb that they have to cancel the recording as Sangwoo has been down with heavy flu and is sick.

Your news is totally correct...

News just spreading now...

Due to health problem, KSW has canceled recording as scheduled on Feb 26. :(:(

agoo, i didnt know that..

just posted from "Sangsang plus" thread...

still not sure if they taped in another date? or just LBY taped ..

poor our man...

hope he is getting better now..

lets wait for the talk-show coming. If he happens that mean he is getting better, if not, he is still sick :sweatingbullets:

i heard sangwoo also didnt turn up for another programme "Come and Play".

Seems like he is pretty sick as reported.

updated pix of section II

Golden Fishery Feb 25

First series pix, Sang woo said that CJW is his best partner so far... :rolleyes:

Note the 2nd series, there was a photo he on his knees to say "Sarangaehyo" with STY ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

80962182.jpg

56939362.jpg

35299760.jpg

Credit: Newsen

i heard sangwoo also didnt turn up for another programme "Come and Play".

Seems like he is pretty sick as reported.

no, he didnt record for SBS "Come and Play"

I has posted that on the schedule below your update SW schedule last week...

He turned down SBS talk show because of busy actitivity! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

More for Golden Fishery

The love letter first time published!

78284305.jpg

23073895.jpg

About commercial films (CM or CF), "Last year after wedding I lost 7 CF... But it's okie now, I just gained 10 billions Won (original article said 1조원) 3 days ago. "I think 10 billion are the big amount " and added "To postpone marriage in pursuit of self-popularity is a dastardly act."

Note, per accounting stated 1조원 is equivalent to 10억불 meant 10 billion won.

12506490.jpg

Credit as stated

He mentioned this talk show is the one he saw her tears and felt pathetic!

12666659.jpg

Then, "Luke having his mother's body figure and my face resemblance" :D

91209936.jpg

Per TNS media research, last night Golden Fishery gained rate at 17.8% (national wide) and 19.0% (Seoul). Significant high rate for a talk show... :w00t:

i was disappointed that the interesting Cain n Abel got not as high as expected, just 11 % after few epi broadcasted...

Hope the rate will increase more afterward! :phew:

updated pix of section II

Golden Fishery Feb 25

First series pix, Sang woo said that CJW is his best partner so far... :rolleyes:

Note the 2nd series, there was a photo he on his knees to say "Sarangaehyo" with STY ! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

] 80962182.jpg[]

[] 56939362.jpg[]

[] 35299760.jpg[/]

Credit: Newsen

TY, oh, is this STY in the pics? Wondering where was this taken, huh? :lol::)

TY, oh, is this STY in the pics? Wondering where was this taken, huh? :lol::)

per talk show, that pix was taken during their trip to US, dear Will.. :rolleyes: