Kwon Sang Woo 권상우

Admin

19 February 2009

Kwon Sang-woo’s nude pictures

Check out these pics from Kwon Sang-woo’s The Nude collection.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vC7rHR9oCKU/SZzq...ngwoo_nude2.jpg

Rooftop: 'Oh, I'm just standing here getting a tan.'

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_vC7rHR9oCKU/SZzp...ngwoo_nude1.jpg

In my bed: Hunk thinks about his wife Sohn Tae-young Hunk this of Azura :phew:

Source: Hankooki

willenette...thanks for the article. :) u see, he's think abt me. :phew:

Kwon Sang Woo effect … Audience rating zoom

Innolife 2009/02/19 (Thu) 15:24

95287llz0.jpg

With appearance of Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo the MBC variety show 'Golden Fishery" received a rating zoom. According to audience rating investigation company TNS, on February 18 'Golden Fishery' recorded 17.4% for nationwide audience rating. This increased 3,6% higher than the last broadcasting and obviously exhibited the effect of Korea star Kwon Sang Woo.

In the show Kwon Sang Woo confessed honestly all concerning matters raised by the hosts such as army troop experiences, performance and debut story that spent from juvenile period to the stardom. In addition, when MC Kang Ho Dong refered to Kwon's partner star in "Stairways to Heaven" Shin Hyun Joon whose affairs was relating to his wife Son Tae Young, Kwon sang Woo feebacked in a grateful behavior.

Especially, in the next week broadcast the talk show will screen a friendly and candid talk about Kwon Sang Woo's marriage life, premarital pregnancy etc introduced by trailers. It will raise audience's expectation for the coming section.

The broadcast of February 18 was receiving a surprise by the intimate visit of the colleague actor, Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun while they were in progressed of taping.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=95287

Kwon Sang-woo's nude pictures

[] kwonsangwoo_nude2.jpg[/]

Rooftop: 'Oh, I'm just standing here getting a tan.' hidding from Moi "

:lol::lol::lol:

TY, you better hide yourself from moi after she'll see this. Moi where art thou? :lol::)

Kwon Sang Woo effect … Audience rating zoom

Innolife 2009/02/19 (Thu) 15:24

[] 95287llz0.jpg[/]

With appearance of Hallyu star Kwon Sang Woo the MBC variety show 'Golden Fishery" received a rating zoom. According to audience rating investigation company TNS, on February 18 'Golden Fishery' recorded 17.4% for nationwide audience rating. This increased 3,6% higher than the last broadcasting and obviously exhibited the effect of Korea star Kwon Sang Woo.

In the show Kwon Sang Woo confessed honestly all concerning matters raised by the hosts such as army troop experiences, performance and debut story that spent from juvenile period to the stardom. In addition, when MC Kang Ho Dong refered to Kwon's partner star in "Stairways to Heaven" Shin Hyun Joon whose affairs was relating to his wife Son Tae Young, Kwon sang Woo feebacked in a grateful behavior.

Especially, in the next week broadcast the talk show will screen a friendly and candid talk about Kwon Sang Woo's marriage life, premarital pregnancy etc introduced by trailers. It will raise audience's expectation for the coming section.

The broadcast of February 18 was receiving a surprise by the intimate visit of the colleague actor, Kwon Sang Woo's best friend Song Seung Hun while they were in progressed of taping.

Source: http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...amp;ai_id=95287

TY, woahhhhhhhhhhhhh........... zooming up due to KSW typhoon effect........... just feel very, very happy - :P:w00t: Great news indeed! Thanks dear fo sharing this. :D:lol:

TY, you better hide yourself from moi after she'll see this. Moi where art thou? :lol::)

she possesses a dangerous gang dear.. but i have SW to protect me ! :rolleyes:

TY, woahhhhhhhhhhhhh........... zooming up due to KSW typhoon effect........... just feel very, very happy - :P:w00t: Great news indeed! Thanks dear fo sharing this. :D:lol:

Quite happy dear, :D Sangwoo name is mentioning these days everywhere...

We read many good news about him too...

Yah! many good news come to me, and JDG news is good too, he will return to widescreen after 4 years... :w00t:

and it is a good news to you too, Azura dear, your princess Choi Ji Woo is dating to the young handsome singer :D WOW!

Yah! many good news come to me, and JDG news is good too, he will return to widescreen after 4 years... :w00t:

and it is a good news to you too, Azura dear, your princess Choi Ji Woo is dating to the young handsome singer :D WOW!

Haha..finally sangwoo best onscreen girlfriend dating now and a handsome chap boyfriend. Thumbs up from me.

its about time for her to get married soon like Sangwoo here... :P

Haha..finally sangwoo best onscreen girlfriend dating now and a handsome chap boyfriend. Thumbs up from me.

and soon deliver a beautiful daughter to make "in-law" with our Luke's :lol:

this scene is when KSW mentioned a verion of Boys over Flower by Hallyu 4 star : Won Bin - Song Seung Hun - So Ji Sup - Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

42012029gn6.jpg

Good idea, but it would be best if he casted 4 of them into a version of Ocean Eleven!

real stars in a real blockbuster! :w00t:

this scene is when KSW mentioned a verion of Boys over Flower by Hallyu 4 star : Won Bin - Song Seung Hun - So Ji Sup - Kwon Sang Woo :lol:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6696/42012029gn6.jpg

Good idea, but it would be best if he casted 4 of them into a version of Ocean Eleven!

real stars in a real blockbuster! :w00t:

who will be the leader george cloony or brad pitt's role?

who will be the leader george cloony or brad pitt's role?

my dear, Sangwoo is the eldest among all (born few months earlier), he will be George Clooney!

:rolleyes:

Then Won Bin will be Brad Pitt's role and SSH is Matt Damon's :lol:

ahem....half naked sangwoo *cough*

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6052/deemt1.jpg

seems like this pix was leak out from his upcoming "NUDE" photo album

You should input R18 dear :phew:

Hi TY - I'm sure you're so happy these days since you'll see your other man again in a big screen soon - I hope he's like KSW doing a movie and a drama as well. But I think he prefers to do films more. So many news about KSW nowadays. KSW fighting! Can't wait till both of his movie & drama officially drop soon. I’m sure all the fans will stand side by side for him. :lol::)

ahem....half naked sangwoo *cough*

seems like this pix was leak out from his upcoming "NUDE" photo album

[]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/6052/deemt1.jpg[/]

Hi azura - Ahhh......... your first time to see this dear? As far as I could remember, TY has posted this pix some time ago here. Quite censored, huh? But love it - hahaha - Anybody can dream to be beside him here on this bed. hahaha - :sweatingbullets:

19 February 2009

Kwon Sang-woo’s nude pictures

Check out these pics from Kwon Sang-woo’s The Nude collection.

The internet is apparently abuzz with the 33-year-old’s molten hot pics.

Kwon, who just welcomed a baby boy on Feb 6, shows off his famous muscular bod in a photobook. The book is scheduled to be released on Feb 27 in Japan (lucky Japanese chickadees).

Source: Hankooki

*** Lucky Japanese. He’s so HOT! :sweatingbullets: :lol:

Cinderella Man produces special trailer

Newsen [2009-02-20 10:46:44]

2009022010332510031we4.jpg

Director of Movie "Death Bell" (GOSA) Yun Hong-seung will anticipate in the production of special trailer for MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Director Yun is the man behind success of many music videos of K-Pop stars such as SG Wannabe, See Ya, Whee Sung, Shin Hye Sung, Seung See Kyung, BoA, FTIsland.

Three lead actors in drama Kwon Sang Woo, Han Eun Jung and Yoon Ah will participate in the movie trailer before the drama shooting.

'Cinderella Man" is the morden story of "Prince and the Pauper" in which prince refers to the heir of a big fashion coorperation while the pauper is portrayed though the image of a poor and sly sale man. Two persons accidently meet and decide to change their life each others.

This drama will see the first time actor Kwon Sang Woo challenging to play a dual role as 2-in-1.

Director Yun got attracted to the plot and agreed to join in trailer production.

'Cinderella Man' is planned to broadcast in mid-April by MBC.

Source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...mp;searchstring

Cinderella Man produces special trailer

Newsen [2009-02-20 10:46:44]

[] 2009022010332510031we4.jpg[/]

Director of Movie "Death Bell" (GOSA) Yun Hong-seung will anticipate in the production of special trailer for MBC drama Cinderella Man.

Director Yun is the man behind success of many music videos of K-Pop stars such as SG Wannabe, See Ya, Whee Sung, Shin Hye Sung, Seung See Kyung, BoA, FTIsland.

Three lead actors in drama Kwon Sang Woo, Han Eun Jung and Yoon Ah will participate in the movie trailer before the drama shooting.

'Cinderella Man" is the morden story of "Prince and the Pauper" in which prince refers to the heir of a big fashion coorperation while the pauper is portrayed though the image of a poor and sly sale man. Two persons accidently meet and decide to change their life each others.

This drama will see the first time actor Kwon Sang Woo challenging to play a dual role as 2-in-1.

Director Yun got attracted to the plot and agreed to join in trailer production.

'Cinderella Man' is planned to broadcast in mid-April by MBC.

Source : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...mp;searchstring

TY, thanks for sharing this. Ahah........can't wait to see this special movie trailer. This concept is awesome! :lol: :)