Recent Han Ji Hye In Las Vegas With Lee Dong Gun

Guest fudg3

HJH looks really gd!!she's soo pretty!LDG is such a good bf to go with her and support her, they are such a sweet couple!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jicks

I'm wondering if they tied the knot in Vegas... that wedding like dress she's wearing in the first or second pic makes me curious (more like wishful)

Both are looking fine =)

Guest tanpopo

hope they will end up happily together, I love this couple since sweet 18, they are just made for each other

Guest kimkim

i love these couple..wish they're both last forever. & han ji hye pics look great..lee dong gun look good with his short hair. :rolleyes:

Guest SweetSerein

she's soo pretti...gosh, im so happy that they're still together..they look sooo good together!

Guest KaiIem

Is that really Orlando Bloom and Jonny Dept (spelling?^^; ) in the second picture down? haha, I don't think so because their wearing their Pirates of the Carribean (once again, spelling?) clothes.. so I guess not. But ha, it would have been nice to ^0^

Thanks for the pics

Archived